The Mile High Club

Story Info
Romance in the sky with Captain Rich.
4k words
4.43
13.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was caught in a traffic jam on my way to the airport to work a flight from Kennedy airport in N.Y. to Miami, Florida. The last thing I needed was to be stuck on the Van Wyck Expressway en route to the airport. "Conus Airlines" frowned upon it's flight attendants being tardy and my time limit was quickly running out. Traffic finally started to move and I soon found myself driving around Federal Circle just shy of the airport and my hangar at Conus.

I arrived with ten minutes to spare and just in time to board the 727-100 I was scheduled to fly and prepare the aircraft for passengers. I was informed that we had a full flight, meaning 130 passengers. The crew included 2 more flight attendants besides myself, the Captain, First Officer, and the Flight Engineer. The cockpit crew was already aboard when I arrived, and as the senior attendant, I approached the flight deck door to see who indeed would honor us as our fearless leader during this flight. I knocked twice and pushed the door opened. I was amazed to see Captain "Rich" sitting at the helm.

Captain Rich and I were involved in a torrid love relationship the previous summer in Miami. He was handsome and he knew it. Problem was, all the other female flight attendants knew it too. Rich had a wondering eye for a pretty face and shapely figure and indulged himself in occasional trysts with various female Conus flight attendants, and that was the cause of his divorce a few years earlier and the reason for our breakup the previous summer. I had not seen him for quite sometime and requested a different schedule when we broke up to avoid seeing him in the exact work situation that I was facing this day. He had apparently been on call because the pilot scheduled for this flight, was down for the count with the flu.

He turned to look at me and our eyes met. It was obvious we still had feelings for one another but both of us knew we had to maintain decorum and professional ethics while working. With this in mind I said "good afternoon captain". He said "hello Barbara. It's nice to see you again." I said "thank you, it's nice to see you too. May I get you some coffee?" He stared at me for a brief moment then told me that "yes he would like some coffee" and I responded by saying "cream no sugar, right?" He smiled back and said "yes, you remembered." I responded by saying "yes, I remember". I looked at Don the First Officer and Brad the Flight Engineer and asked if they would also like some coffee as they worked through their pre flight check.

Rich knew ahead of time that I was scheduled for this flight. He liked surprises and boy oh boy, this definitely surprised me.

I stepped from the flight deck and into the galley. I closed my eyes and thought "Oh my God, how am I going to get through this flight with this man that I still loved, flying this plane?" Somehow I had to keep my professionalism in tact and do my job with a clear head. I can do this. I have to do this. After all it was only a 3 hour non-stop flight.

I poured the coffee and returned to the cockpit. Rich was busy with his pre flight check, so I handed Don and Brad their coffee first. Rich turned to me and extended his hand to take his coffee. As he did so, he touched my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. I looked into his blue eyes and saw once again the man I was so deeply in love with, am in love with, and will be in love with for the rest of my life, and the same man that professed to be deeply in love with me the previous summer. I smiled, looked down, and softly pulled my hand from his.

I returned to the galley and took a deep breath and prepared to greet boarding passengers.

I was to handle the first class section and Linda and Nancy in coach. It takes about 15 to 20 minutes to safely board passengers and stow carry-on baggage, that is if all goes well, and all did go well. The overhead bins were checked to insure all baggage was properly stowed, the bins were locked and all passengers seated. Once that was done I prepared for the start of the FAA in-flight briefing over the intercom. Of course with every flight 90% of the passengers never pay attention and then God forbid there were an emergency, the flight crew's job intensifies because of hysterical passengers that insist they do not know what to do.

The 727-100 we would fly is a medium range narrow body airliner with a capacity of holding 28 passengers in premium class and about 103 max for coach. This breaks down to 3 seats on either side of the craft in coach, and 7 rows in premium class with 2 passengers sitting abreast on either side with a max capacity of about 131.

Seat belts were checked, the doors were locked, and as we disembarked from the gate area, I started my safety briefing. "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and welcome aboard Conus Airlines. Please feel free to follow along with me in your safety manual located in the pocket of the seat in front of you, as I introduce you to the Boeing 727-100 airliner and it's features, designed for your safety and comfort."

As I glanced around I can see and hear people talking and having conversations. People even trying to talk louder than I, and not respecting the fact that not only do I have to do my job, but not thinking at all that this could mean life or death in a given situation.

I continued with my "personal" memorized safety orientation by saying, "I do hope all of you pay special attention to the FAA emergency procedures and regulations, because there is going to be a quiz in mid flight. Anyone failing this pop quiz will be subjected to walking the wing and most assuredly land in Maryland long before the rest of us arrive safely in Miami." (Most all passengers seemed to like what I say and even smile and laugh) "Now that I have your attention, kindly turn off all electrical devices as I continue through to emergency procedures and FAA regulations so you will be well briefed in the unlikely event that an emergency would occur. My name is Barbara, and Nancy and Linda your other flight attendants will help demonstrate what is available for your necessary safety and comfort"................" and so on.

Once the FAA regulations were read and emergency procedures demonstrated, and everyone hopefully was familiar with the aircraft, we were ready for take-off. The captain was alerted that all was well in the cabins and we began to taxi to the runway. Last minute checks were done in the galley and the cabins when the captain called for all flight attendants to take their seats and "prepare for take-off." I buckled into my jump seat right outside of the flight deck and galley in first class while Linda and Nancy took their seats near the tail section behind coach.

Takeoff was smooth and uneventful. After a few minutes the Captain signaled to me through the intercom phone that we were now at cruising altitude and leveling off and he was prepared to shut off the seatbelt sign and he did. I announced that we would be serving beverages and that "passengers would be permitted at this time to move about the cabin but while seated please keep your seat belts fastened."

The 727-100 aisles, as in most aircrafts, always seem to only accommodate the serving carts and nothing else while they are present. After finishing the first class service for beverages I went back to coach to assist the other 2 attendants. We always pray for an uneventful flight where things are calm and we can do our jobs without negative interruptions. The last thing any of us needed was a belligerent passenger or mechanical difficulties. A good flight attendant knows how to handle most situations without having to call the captain from the deck to resolve a problem. It would indeed reflect negatively on a senior attendant if he/she had to call the captain for such help. Pilots are not happy when they are called from the flight deck to resolve a problem that the flight attendants are trained to handle.

Beverages were served, and everyone seemed comfortable and I could hear various friendly conversations between passengers.

As I approached to check the galley, the phone rang. It was Rich asking me to please pour him a cup of coffee and "that he would be out to get it." My heart pounded. The curtain that separated first class from the galley was customarily closed. Then I heard the cockpit door open. There he was. He stepped out looking so handsome. I took a few steps back to allow him to take his coffee. He took a few steps forward, then told me he "did not want coffee." "Instead", he said, he "wanted me". Before I could say or do anything he pulled me to him and started to kiss me, long, hard, and passionately. The feelings that I had for him came flooding back. They had really never left. I tried to push him away but he just held me to himself more intensely. He finally withdrew from my lips, released me, looked at me for a brief moment, then went back to the cockpit. No further words were spoken.

I felt that I was heaven bound. The feelings I had harbored for this man just intensified. I was torn between allowing this to continue, or walking away from this man , and this time for good. I could not stand to be hurt again from him and felt that the only way I could purge him from my life would be to quit flying. Something I had loved doing for the past 7 years.

Time passed quickly and we were nearing our destination. The intercom phone rang from the flight deck. It was Rich telling me that we would be starting our decent into Miami. I acknowledged by saying "thank you, I will announce that." I heard him whisper to me before cutting off, "I want to see you later" then hung up. The fact that he wants to see me later coupled with "do I want to see him?" played havoc in my mind and heavy on my heart. We had a 2 day lay-over before returning to New York. How am I going to handle being in the same hotel as Rich without seeing him, and if I do "see him", would I be making a big mistake? Could I bear losing him again, perhaps to someone else permanently?

I announced that "we were descending and right outside of Miami and that we would be at our assigned gate area in about 20 minutes," and the "flight attendants would do a walk through to collect glasses and anything that needed disposal." The attendants did a seat belt check and then we went to our assigned jump seats. Rich gave a weather report in Miami with temperature. I followed by saying "ladies and gentlemen, please make sure that all electrical devices are in the off position, seat belts remain fastened, and your seats are in the upright position. Please remain seated and belted until we are at the gate area and we come to a full and complete stop. Welcome to Miami and thank you for flying Conus Airlines, it was a pleasure to serve you. If you are visiting Miami, enjoy your stay and have a wonderful day."

We had a smooth landing and passengers were busy retrieving their carry on bags. The door opened to the ramp and jet way. I stood by the door wishing the disembarking passengers a great day when I felt Rich come behind me. The sheer scent of his cologne made me want to turn to him and say "take me now" but I was still pondering whether or not to actually see him again out of the work place and out of uniform.......literally.

The other 2 flight attendants and I waited for the flight crew so we could all deplane together. When we have a layover, the airline makes reservations for all of us at the same hotel because the same crew will be making a return flight back to New York. Our shuttle bus met us outside of the terminal and we were soon on our way to the hotel.

We checked into our hotel and into our rooms. Nancy and Linda shared a room, I had my own room as did Rich. Don and Brad shared a room. We all agreed to change out of our uniforms and meet for dinner downstairs in the lobby within the hour and then decide where we would go to eat. Rich had called for 2 cabs, one for the other attendants, and for Brad and Don and the other for he and I. I would know soon why Rich wanted to be alone with me.

The cabs were on time and we decided to go to a nice Italian restaurant for dinner. Once Rich and I were in our cab, he reached to hold my hand and I pulled away. The sigh I heard from him appeared to be like a, "this is going to be harder than I thought" sigh. He told me that he was happy to see me today and that perhaps we would have some time together talking about old times. I told him that "there was nothing to talk about. I was planning on having dinner then I am going back to my room for a good sleep, alone!".........I thought.

When a crew travels together, they become friends quickly. I did enjoy the company of all my fellow crew members, but I was still a tad bit uncomfortable sitting next to Rich who gave me every indication by looks given, and gentle touches with his hand on my thigh that he wanted more than just an Italian dinner and company. He wanted dessert and wanted it to be me. Even though I moved his hand from me several times under the table, within minutes it was right back onto my thigh.

After dinner, I excused myself and told my friends I was going to call a cab to take me back to the hotel because I was "tired". The others with the exception of Rich, decided to stay a bit longer and relax. Rich announced that he too was tired and would accompany me back to the hotel.

We hailed a cab outside of the restaurant. As soon as the door closed Rich told the cab driver where we wanted to go, then he turned to me and smiled. I looked at him and said "if you think this evening is going to turn into another love relationship with you, then you can think again!" He grabbed me and kissed me. I pushed him away and he grabbed me and kissed me again, only this time I felt I was losing the battle. The "battle" I had raging inside of me for a full year, trying to purge him from my mind and heart was slowly being conquered.

The cab pulled up to in front of the hotel and we stepped out. Rich paid the driver and we walked inside to the elevator. I pushed the button for the third floor but Rich did not push the second floor button, the floor that held his room. He told me he would "like to walk me to my door" to make sure I got "inside safely." Rich had done a few things throughout our relationship that hurt me and got me a bit peeved, but he was always a gentleman when he was with me.

I slid my card into the slot on the door to open it and stepped inside. Rich stood there just outside of the door. I looked at him, smiled and said "thank you." He smiled back and then walked away. I closed the door in a bit of disbelief and surprise that he gave up too easily. I looked through the peep hole and he was indeed gone. I wanted him but yet I was too afraid to start something that probably would have finished in heartbreak for me. For him it may have ended in thoughts of "conquest".

I decided to take a warm bath to relax and gather my thoughts. Did I do the right thing by closing the door or should I have allowed him to come into my room? The others were not back yet from dinner I was certain, and besides, Rich and I both had single rooms. No one would have known if we spent the night together. I must have soaked for 15 or 20 minutes pondering what could have happened, and whether or not I really wanted something to happen. I decided to dry off and just go to bed.

As I exited the bathroom there was a knock on my door. I peered through the peep hole and saw it was Rich. He had come back. I was wrapped in a bath towel and for the most part did not want to dress if I decided that I was going to let him in. He knocked again and I pondered. I said "just a moment please." My heart was pounding and racing, but I opened the door and there he stood looking at me, as I wore nothing but a bath towel. This seemed like the longest few seconds of my life and it seemed to stretch into minutes. I took one step back and he entered and closed the door behind him, but not before he placed the "do not disturb" sign on the outside door knob. He then locked the door's handle and then the dead bolt.

He took me in his arms and kissed me, and once again I was in heaven. I was paralyzed with feelings for this man. He took the towel from around me, dropped it to the floor and picked me up and carried me in his arms to the bed. He removed his shirt and lay gently atop me. I began to moan in sensual satisfaction as he caressed by breasts with his hands and kissed me. He began to move his lips to my neck, and I gently placed my hands on each side of his face as if to guide his moves. He began to kiss and suck my breasts and nipples. He did not really need a map to find my vulnerable spots, he knew exactly what turned me on and the places I wanted him to explore on my body. He kissed me again while his right hand moved down my body to just above "her". He teased "her" with gentle massage in anticipation of feeling "her" moisture and wetness. He took his ring finger and inserted it inside of "her" while his thumb stimulated my clitoris and his other finger traveled upward into me to find my G-spot. I was helpless as my body submitted to his touches, massages, and kisses. Very quickly I could feel an orgasm building within me, and he knew what was happening. This was his way, and he would do this until I had no more reserve within me to tell him to stop. I did not want him to stop. I loved the way he teased and played with my body and made love to me.

Realizing that yes I was on the verge of orgasm, he moved down on me and began to eat me. He began circling "her" lips with his, knowing that I was close to exploding and would tease me that way for several more minutes. He gently sucked my clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue across "her" in rapid movements. Soon I found myself moaning in satisfaction as my muscles surrounding "her" began to throb. I could feel my entire vagina contracting into full orgasm. I exploded into his mouth making my hips thrust forward into him and he too moaned in satisfaction. He was always able to make me cum with oral sex, and loved to lick me dry after I had an orgasm....and he did.

I was so mellow and feeling so sensual, but he had not cum yet. He stood and removed his slacks and shorts. He put one knee on the bed then the other and separated my legs. He leaned forward to kiss me again, and when he did, he told me that he "loved me." I looked into his eyes as mine filled with tears and replied, "I love you too."

I could feel how hard he was and selfishly thought to myself, "I did this to you, and at this time there is just the 2 of us and I am the only one on your mind now." He moved his lower body against "her" and started to grind and hump me to prolong his hardness as he teased me, and I teased him by thrusting back in return. I could feel him move into position and felt him ready himself to enter me. He moved slowly and into me until he could go no further, then withdrew. He did that several times, and each time he was fully inserted, he would again withdraw, and then reenter faster until he needed to have "her" fully surrounding him for a longer time in anticipation of his own orgasm. He began to pump into me, harder and faster. I raised my legs and wrapped them around his waist for deeper penetration and squeezed his cock with my vaginal muscles. This made him more eager to complete himself within me. We were both moaning and breathing heavily as he pumped even faster. Each time he pushed into me, I hugged him tighter around his waist with my legs. He grabbed my ass and pulled me to him as he pumped. I could feel "her" throbbing in excitement. I threw my head back into the pillow on the bed, and then explode around him. At the same time he filled me with everything he had.

We were both exhausted, but it was truly the best kind of exhaustion I had ever felt since we were last together. We lay on the bed facing one another gently kissing. He told me again that he "loved me" and wanted me back. I told him that I wanted him too but could "not tolerate putting up with him thinking it was his job to satisfy every other women sexually". He told me that was all in the past and he wanted one woman in his life and he wanted it to be "me". He also told me that he did not care about any other woman and had not even been with another woman in months. He said he wanted me and wanted to "always come home to just me." I asked him what he meant? He said that he wanted us to "live together to see where things lead us in life" and "would I consider that?" I told him we needed to take things slowly and that yes I would think about it, but there was "no room for error concerning other women with him." He agreed and we kissed, and we made love again that night.

12