The Milf Across The Road

Story Info
Their First Encounter.
1.1k words
3.99
68.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had had the fantasy for a while now of fucking my mate's Mum. She was a beautiful milf with large 34F tits and a round arse. She was obviously even better looking when she was younger after all she had raised three children but then again I prefer older women. She had blonde hair to her shoulders was about 5'4".

Introduction.

When I was younger and beggining to find women attractive, I began to have this fantasy. I had jacked off to her more times than I could count. I saw her naked twice before anything happened.

The first was when I was at my friends in summer and they had their large paddling pool out. Rachael thought all the boys had gone home however myself and her son still remained up in his room. The room had a window over looking the garden but my friend could not see the window as he was on his bed.

That is when she came out of the house completely naked. I stopped breathing. I had never seen such large tits in my life. James her husband was laughing as she straddled the side of the pool to get in. I got a great look at her round arse and protruding clean pussy lips. Needless to say I went home before she got out in case she found out I was in her house and jacked off twice to the image burnt into my mind.

The next time I saw her was when I walked in on her getting dressed. This was far more awkward as I did not know what to do. I excused myself saying sorry at least ten times while she stood their laughing not botering to cover herself up.

Soon after my eighteenth birthday I headed across the road to play Xbox with my friend. I hadn't seen Rachael in quite some time so we got chatting. It was regular stuff about how my summer was going and so on. Tom was out at a friends and James was away in India on buisiness. Rachael and James had sex the most out of all my friends parents and everyone knew this very well, of course with James away Racael did tend to get very horny and she enjoyed teasing us boys.

She began to get quite suggestive and I had been flirting with her subtly since I was a boy. My gaze dropped to her wonderful breasts she picked up on this quickly and said "what do you think of them" I looked up blushing bright red. "Sorry I ..... Erm yes ... They are amazing." My shorts were beginning to tent and I was trying to adjust without drawing her attention. She dropped a hand onto my stiff cock and said "And what might we have here" in a very seductive tone making me tremble.

She began to unzip my shorts and I was about to protest when I realized I wanted this more than she did. My shorts dropped to the floor making my large penis even more obvious. She smiled to herself realizing this was of her work. I hadd a clear view done her low top and I could make out the top of her brown areola. My cock twitched at the sight. She released my cock and it bounced free. She quickly licked the precum of the tip of my growing cock.

She was clearly getting excited as she dropped a hand to her pussy. I stopped her and lifted her from the kneeling position. I wanted to do this right without rushing. I kissed her slowly at first but it quickly turned passionate. My lips pulled away from hers as I kissed her collar bone I moved up her neck as her breating deapened and then I took her sweet ear lobe between my teeth. She gasped clearly getting turned on as I sucked on her ear.

I pulled her shirt over her body and pulled at her jeans. She dropped them to the ground as I began to kiss her once more. We fell onto the couch still in our embrace. I unhooked her bra and took a nipple in my mouth. I kept going lower until I found her panty covered mound.

I whipped them off her and kissed her just above a clitoris. She shivered. I went all the way done her legs and started kissing my way up her calves. I got to the inside of her thighs and juices bagan to flow freely from her pussy dripping down to her arsehole. I lifted her legs so I could catch the precious trickle of sweet nectar inserting my tounge into her anus at the same time. She bucked once in surprise and pleasure. I worked back up to her vagina and traced around with a finger my nose smelling the strong scent of her pussy. I slipped a tounge inside her and withdrew it. She pushed her hips up for more. My tounge darted out again getting her clitoris she let out a low moan of ecstasy. I circled it once and she gasped. Her eyes were tightly shut and she was biting her lip. I lifted my cock to her face I wanted it covered in her saliva before I entered her.

She opened her mouth and inhaled my thinking I wanted a blowjob, but I withdrew. She whippered now desperate for my cock. I placed the head near her entrance and before I could do anything she drove upwards and I watched my head disappear into her vagina. It was my turn to let out the groan now. I pushed all the way in to my balls and drew myself out again. She squealed with joy as I began to pump my penis into her pussy. She began to breathe heavily when I pulled out my cock was covered in her juices, she was close. As the breathing increased further I pushed a thumb into her anus. She came hard as I rode out her orgasm. Before it was over another one was building inside her. I increased the pace. I was pumping into her rapidly now. She didn't hold back she was grabbing the material of the couch and screaming. "Fuck me ... ohhhhh yesss Fuck me ..... You dirty boy fucking your friends mother riiiiiiiiiiight on her own couch" I was getting really close but I wanted to get one more orgasm out of her so I squeezed her nipples firmly and sure enough she squirted right as I was coming onto her stomach and tits.

She collected as much of my hot sperm as she could and licked it off her hands. Then she got on her knees and milked the last bits of my cum from my balls. I collapsed onto her and kissed her. She began to get her clothes on and then turned to me and said "I hope we can do this again ... Sometime" She then winked at me and I stared back at this amazing woman in disbelief.

The End.

Depending on the comments I may make a pert 2