The MILF Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the third one that caught my attention. The pic was a full-length nude, with only her head cut off, and proved that she had a truly smokin' body. I used my fingers, to zoom in on her nipples, standing tall in profile. That's when I saw it.

In the background, on the edge of what appeared to be a tall dresser...

A piece of hand-blown, artisan glass...

Rounded at the bottom, with two arms that spiraled upwards...

Intertwined...

One... of... a... kind...

Oh my god! Angel was... Mrs. Coleman?!

I sat on my bed, stunned.

What do I do now?

***

All day Friday, I was at school, but I wasn't there.

No, I was a million miles away, and right across the street from my house.

MILFun36FF, or Angel, as I knew her, was not just some random, frustrated mature hottie, looking for a younger man to make her toes curl. She was the mother of my best friend, a young woman previously known as my perfect girlfriend. Now, I had a huge problem, one there was no way around.

My mind was totally fried. Ever since I recognized that damn piece of glass, I'd been trying to figure it out.

Okay. So, let's say I'm wrong. It just looks like the same piece of glass. There's more than one. Then I'll just meet her, when she wants me to, and fuck the crap out of her. I'll just use her for pleasure, just like she's using me. It'll be a blast.

Except... I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong. That means I've been chatting online, masturbating with, and fantasizing about my friend's mother. She doesn't know it's me, but she's already said she really wants to fuck me, as soon as possible. Let's not even get into how Amy will react to it. The question is... how will Emma react to it? When she finds out that the guy she's been flirting with isn't twenty, isn't unknown, and is her daughter's classmate, she's going to shit a brick.

The best thing to do would be nothing. Just delete my profile from the website, and disappear. Don't tell her I knew about her needs. Don't tell her she has the most spectacular tits I'd ever seen. Don't tell her that her pussy makes my mouth water, and my dick ache to be inside it. Don't tell her that I'd kill to share a bed with her, because I will never be able to look Mrs. Emmaline Coleman in the face again without wondering what it would have been like to experience that body.

Certainly, don't tell anyone else about it, especially Amy.

Wait.

That gives me an idea.

***

I decided to go for it, with a little twist. I was still holding out hope that I was wrong, and Angel was really from another town nearby, and we were going to meet up and enjoy each other, without reservation.

Failing that, it occurred to me that anonymity was something to be embraced. As long as she didn't know it was me, she wouldn't know that I knew her, and she wouldn't need to feel weird about it. We could live across the street from each other, and I would be the only one who knew anything was different.

I would get my answer soon enough.

Angel had us set to meet, tomorrow night, at a little no-tell motel on the other side of town.

***

Saturday night, I was as ready as I'd ever be. Hard as a rock, and scared shitless. I arrived early, and persuaded the desk clerk to let me into the room before Angel / Emma showed up. She, the clerk, had no idea who I was meeting here, but gave me a knowing look anyway. I don't suppose it was the first time she'd seen it.

Once inside, I wrote a note for my soon-to-be bed mate, turned out all the lights but the one next to the bed, and went into the bathroom. I waited for her in there, pacing nervously in the small room. I heard a key in the lock, and listened closely as she entered the room.

Turning out the light in the bathroom, I peeked out through the crack in the door, watching her read the note.

"I'm here," I had written. "I'm in the bathroom. Please kick off your shoes, and lay down on the bed. Close your eyes, and let me come take care of you. No peeking. You've waited this long to meet me; a few more minutes won't hurt."

I heard her giggle, and she tossed her purse on the chair. Her hair was auburn, so maybe I really was in for a fun night with a stranger. I couldn't tell from behind in this light. She sat, causing her short skirt to ride up a bit, and kicked off her high heels. At last, she laid back, her huge breasts sitting up proudly under her silky blouse. She put one arm over her eyes, and spoke quietly.

"I'm ready," she sighed. "Come take care of me. I've been waiting for this all day."

Earlier in the day, I had gone to a local party store, and purchased two masquarade masks. I covered the eye holes in one, and left the other open for me to wear, at least until I was sure she was wearing the blindfolded one. Now, having stripped in the bathroom, I walked out with my mask on, and covered the distance to the bed quickly. With only the one, weak light on, I still couldn't tell if it was Emma or not.

I knelt beside the bed, with her mask in hand.

"Eyes closed?" I whispered. She nodded. I lifted her arm away, and put the blindfold mask in place. Only now, this close, could I say for certain.

It was Emma. Auburn hair or not, it was her. Unless she had a twin sister, and the universe was a decidedly twisted place, it was her. Oh boy.

"Touch me," she purred, in a voice I'd never heard before. I mean, there's no doubt this was Mrs. Coleman, but it sure wasn't the Mrs. Coleman I knew. This voice dripped sexuality like a beehive drips honey. "Oh god, touch me, please. Touch my breasts."

Um, sure Mrs. Coleman... I'll just grab your tits now, I thought. Oh, what the hell. I'll never get a chance like this again.

My hand was shaking as I reached out, and touched her, not on the breast, but on her flat, narrow waist. I felt her trembling as much as I was, but the contract seemed to calm both of us. Now I could appreciate the slippery, satiny texture of her blouse, and the firm body underneath.

I slid my hand up her body slowly, and paused for a second just before my palm reached the full, lower curve of her breasts. As my hand was filled with the softness of her feminine globe, she shuddered.

"Oh fuck, yes. Squeeze my boobs, honey. Fondle them," she shivered. I could see the bumps of her nipples rising under the fabric. She was about ready to explode.

I moved to unbutton her blouse, plucking one button after another, until her torso was laid bare, aside from the sexy purple bra which struggled to contain her magnificent chest. Purple. Could this be the bra that matched those tiny, crotchless panties? I looked forward to finding out.

Emma squirmed on the bed, getting more excited by the second. Suddenly, she sat up, and shucked the blouse, laying down again when it was gone.

"It was, um, getting a little warm in here," she giggled, and settled in place. "Please, continue."

I smiled, and hooked a finger under the strap of her bra, easing it off her shoulder. I repeated it on the other side, then tugged the cups lower.

"Oh god," she breathed, as her nipples came into view. I could now feast my eyes again on those spectacular boobs. Her nipples looked even bigger in person, and I leaned closer. She felt my breath on her, and groaned. "Yes. Yes. Do it, please?"

I licked one of the rubbery nubs, and her hand came up, pulling my head against her chest, and my mouth to her nipple. I latched on, and suckled gently. She ruffled my hair, and sighed happily, as I sucked harder.

I didn't even realize her other hand had been busy unzipping her skirt, until she was sliding it off down her legs. She kicked it off, and spread her legs wide.

"That's it, baby. Suck my tits. It's so good," she moaned. I reached between her legs, and found her hand already working there, so I grabbed her wrist and lifted her hand away, placing it on her other breast. She twisted her nipple, letting me return my hand to the warmth of her pussy.

As I thought, I found a pair of panties with no barrier keeping my fingers out of her dripping wetness. I eased one finger into her, eliciting another moan, as did the second finger. I pumped them in and out gently, using my thumb on her clit.

"GNNAAAHHHHHNNNNNNN!" she gasped, as her first orgasm hit her at full speed. I guess she really was thinking about it all day. My hand was coated with her abundant juices, and she pushed it away as she panted. "Too much. Too much."

I was still sucking her nipples, when she spoke again.

"Your cock. Please. Let me suck it. I want it."

Oh yeah. My cock. That's what that throbbing thing was. I'd been so busy with her, and that fact that I was suckling my best friend's mother's nipples, that I hadn't even noticed the piece of granite my dick had become. I stood up and leaned over her, guiding my cock toward her lips. It was dripping as well, oozing drops of pre-ejaculate, just as she ordered.

The head of my cock touched her cheek, and she quickly turned her head, slurping it into her mouth without hesitation. Her moans reverberated through my balls, and she pulled me deeper, forcing me to straddle her face. She gagged a few times, then settled into rhythm of head bobs that took most of my shaft into her wet, sucking mouth, stretching her lips tight around it.

I almost moaned something along the lines of 'oh, Mrs. Coleman, yes. Suck my cock. You do it so well', but caught myself before I did. It certainly would have blown my cover.

Speaking of blowing... I was about ready to empty my balls down her throat. Her mouth, combined with my own elevated level of excitement, had me teetering on the razor's edge.

"I'm gonna cum, Angel," I whispered, warning her. She grabbed my ass with both hands, and sucked harder, unleashing the flood. "FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I grunted, spewing forcefully, while she swallowed, gulping down all I could send her.

I rested my head against the wall above the headboard, while she vacuumed the dregs from my dick, which hardly softened at all, such was the power of this whole weird, but arousing situation. Once I caught my breath, I pulled out of her mouth, depriving her of her soother,

"Your turn," I whispered softly, as I moved lower on the bed. She gasped, and spread her legs wider, excitedly giggling in delight.

Once I was positioned on my stomach between her legs, I discarded my mask. It was going to be a hindrance to my next move. I inhaled her scent, letting the unmistakable aroma of female arousal fill my head, then tasted her directly for the first time.

"Oh shit, Naughty," she sighed. "I've been wanting you to do this since we first talked. I love getting licked. Take all the time you like."

Well, I had no intention of rushing it, especially since I had already cum once, and had the urgency dealt with. Now I could relax, and truly appreciate her most feminine attributes. I'd seen her pussy in the pictures, but up close, even in the dim light, it was something else altogether. Maybe it was the total sensory experience, adding smell and taste to the visual I had previously held. Touch and sound, too, with her moans of enjoyment wafting through the room. Emma Coleman had a fantastic vagina, and right now, it was my whole world.

Delicious doesn't begin to describe it. She was sweet and salty, all at once, and her juices flowed freely from depths I tried to probe with my tongue, suddenly wishing mine was longer. I buried my face in her gash, worming as deep as I could reach with my limited taster, then pulled back to suck on her lips individually. Once my thirst for her syrupy goodness had been somewhat satisfied, I moved on to the main event.

Emma's clit protruded from the top of her slit, but the panties, as sexy as they may have been, were getting in the way. Lifting her legs, I began to slide them up and off. She very deftly completed the process, flicking the tiny underwear away with her foot, and resumed her splayed position, eagerly anticipating my tongue on her sensitive bump.

I licked it, and she drew in a hissing breath of joy, urging me to do more. I was only too happy to comply, and went to town, licking, sucking and massaging her pink pearl like a madman. I thought I was doing pretty well, but I appreciated her words of direction. After all, this was about her pleasure, and I had plenty to learn.

"Mmmmm, yes, right there, baby... Mmmmm hmmm, like that... A bit higher... Oh yes, swirl it around like that... Suck it... More... Uh huh... Oh yeah, that's the spot... Right there... Right there... RIGHT THERE! OH FUCK, YES! RIGHT THERE, BABY! OH FUCK! DO IT! UHNNN! UHHHHNNN! OH GODDDDDDDDD!"

Emma's thighs clamped around my head as she came, gushing sweet honey into my mouth. I slurped up as much as I could, but the distinct possibility of drowning came to mind. Finally, her body went limp, and I could breath. I rested my chin on her mound, and watched her big tits quiver through her ragged breaths, nipples so tall they looked about to burst.

I think it's time I fuck this woman. I really want to.

I crawled up her body, dragging my hard cock with me, until it bumped against her dripping pussy. She moaned, and reached down, pointing it into her, and rubbed the head through her swollen lips a few times. I pushed, and slipped in smoothly.

Oh god, I'm fucking her. I'm inside my best friend's mother. And it's goooood!

"Oh yes!" she hissed, as I pressed deeper, and settled my body atop hers. "It is a thick one, isn't it? It feels so good in my cunt!" her hands clawed at my ass, pulling me all the way in, until our bodies were pressed together, from crotch to chest. Her boobs, crushed between us felt fabulous.

"Kiss me!" she suddenly demanded, and I did, plunging my tongue into her mouth to wrestle with hers, as her legs lifted and wrapped around my waist. She giggled, and I pulled back. "You taste like me. I like it. Now fuck me, stud. Pound me with your wonderful cock, and don't stop until I'm unconscious!"

I kissed her again, and began, using full length strokes in and out of her snug, wet pussy. It was the best pussy I'd ever been inside, no question.

"Oh Emma, your pussy is divine," I whispered between kisses. She froze.

Oh. Shit. What I just said.

Her hands went from pulling my ass down, to pushing my chest up, in an instant, and she ripped her blindfold mask off.

"Ronnie?" she gasped. "RONNIE?! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" she screamed, suddenly very angry. I didn't move immediately.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked, "because thirty seconds ago, you wanted more of it."

"Get... Off... Me... Now!" she snarled, her eyes glaring up at me. Her legs unwound from around my waist, completing the demand. I bridged up, extracting my dick from its warm home. It was dripping with her secretions. She squirmed out from under me, furious.

"Ronnie? How could you? Oh, my god, the things we've said..." Her eyes dropped for an instant to my still hard cock. "The things we've done! Oh my god! Ronnie? What were you thinking?"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Coleman," I began, but she cut me off.

"You!" she pointed at me accusingly. "You will delete all those pictures I sent you! And the video! Oh my god, Ronnie? How could you?" she repeated, flustered. She began to search for her clothes, pulling her bra back up to cover her breasts. She self-consciously covered her pussy with her hand.

"Mrs. Coleman..." I said, only to be cut off again.

"You lied to me!" she growled, still looking for her panties. Her eyes fell on me again, and she shut them tight. "Ronnie, will you... Please... Put some clothes on!"

"Oh. Right," I said, realizing my being naked wasn't helping the situation. I ducked into the bathroom, and came out wearing my underwear. My cock still bulged dangerously, but at least it was covered. "Sorry."

"You lied!" she repeated.

"No I didn't," I shook my head.

"Oh really? When did you turn twenty?" she asked, sarcastically putting her hand on her hip. Turning on the main light, she saw her panties on the top of the TV, where her frenzied flip had placed them. She snatched them up, and hurriedly pulled them on.

"Oh. Yeah. I guess I did lie about that, but I didn't know it was you," I answered. "I swear, I didn't know it was you!"

"Oh right! So, all this blindfold shit was an accident?! You called me by name!" she yelled. "What the hell are you doing on a site like that, anyway? I thought you were after my daughter." Her own words sunk in, and she turned from her search to glare at me once more. "Are you fucking my daughter? Are you fucking Amy?" She stepped closer, menacingly, despite her sexy attire.

"No, Mrs. Coleman, I swear, I've never touched Amy," I replied looking her straight in the eyes. But I'd really like to, I didn't add. "As for what I was doing on the site? Pretty much the same thing you were. Looking for sex, with someone who wanted the same thing."

She found her skirt behind a chair, and put it on in silence, obviously thinking about what I said. Her blouse was the easiest item to find, and she grabbed it. She started to put it on, then paused, and sat heavily on the bed, hanging her head.

"I'm so embarrassed," she said softly, and began to cry.

Tears. Not the emotion I'd been hoping for, but my plan never really went beyond getting her into bed. I should have known the shit would hit the fan eventually. I sat gently beside her.

"Mrs. Coleman, I swear on my life, I didn't know that you were MILFun36FF," I said softly. "I just thought you were... I don't know... Anyone else. You were just fun, and flirty, and I was intrigued. It was a total accident that it was you. I swear, I didn't know... Until the last picture you sent me. I wasn't trying to embarrass you, or trick you. I just wanted some fun. With her."

"The last picture?" she sniffed, looking up at me with red eyes.

"Yeah, I, um... I recognized that piece of art glass you bought. It was in the background," I told her.

"Ha!" she giggled. "Very observant, Ronnie." she patted my knee, and stood up, buttoning her blouse. Her anger was gone. Now she just seemed... Sad.

I stood up, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, attempting to comfort her. I was surprised when she didn't pull away immediately, and more surprised when she actually turned into me, pressing her face against my chest. I felt her sobbing as I completed the hug.

"I promise, Mrs. Coleman, I haven't told anyone else about this," I whispered, "and I never will. The only two people who will ever know about what happened here, are in this room. You have my word."

She pulled away a little, and looked up at me. A weak smile crossed her lips, and she pecked me on the cheek.

"I appreciate that, Ronnie," she said softly, and turned toward the door. She picked up her shoes and purse, ready to leave. "I have a name in this community, and that kind of thing could end my career. Now that my husband is gone, I have to support Amy, so I need my job undamaged."

"Is that why you changed your hair?" I gestured.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah," she twirled a lock around her finger. "I'm in disguise. Can't have people recognizing me, from all those bus benches. It's, um, temporary hair dye. Washes right out."

"Well, it worked. I didn't recognize you... Until I saw the glass thing. I was hoping there was another one, so the sexy woman I was chatting with wasn't someone I knew. Oh well. I think I like you better blonde, anyway."

She paused, with her hand on the doorknob.

"I'm sorry, Ronnie. This could have been fun. If it had been anyone else but you, or if I'd been anyone else but me, we could have had a great time," she said, still facing away from me. She turned the knob, and opened the door...