The MILF Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And stopped. For several seconds, I heard the outside world, but nothing else. Then... She closed the door. She still had her back to me.

"Ronnie, are you sure you told no one about this?" she asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Coleman. No one," I replied.

"And I have your word that you will never breath a word of this to anyone, even Amy? Especially Amy," she continued.

"Yes Mrs. Coleman. You have my word," I nodded.

"No one but us knows about any of this?" she added.

"No one, Mrs. Coleman," I smiled, hoping I was right about what she was thinking.

She rested her head against the door, and banged it symbolically.

"Oh, what the hell," she smiled, turning to face me. "Still interested?"

"Yes, Mrs. Coleman," I grinned.

"Good," she giggled, unbuttoning her blouse again, and stepping closer. "Now get those shorts off, and STOP calling me Mrs. Coleman. It's Emma, or whatever pet-name strikes your fancy, when we're alone. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am, um, Emma," I smiled, as my shorts hit the floor. She was mere seconds behind me in getting naked, and pointed.

"You... On your back, on the bed," she giggled, patting my butt. "You really do have a nice cock, you know? I might enjoy this, after all."

Once I was on the bed, she wasted no time in sucking me back to full hardness. With the lights on, I could see her eyes as she did. It was much better this way. Satisfied I was ready for action, she straddled me, and skewered herself.

"Oh, yeah. I'll definitely enjoy this," she groaned. "Ronnie, my naughty boy, I'm gonna fuck you senseless. I hope you can at least tie your record, because I am one horny MILF tonight. I was going to fuck... whoever was here... into oblivion anyway, but now that I know it's you, and that it's just us, well it's just so... BAD. I like bad, and bad with a big cock is even better."

She stopped talking, and started bouncing on my shaft, setting her huge tits jiggling with life. Her eyes saw mine, entranced by the movements, and she pressed her boobs to my face.

"I believe someone wanted to bury their face in these," she smiled, fucking herself happily. I slobbered all over her jugs, biting her nipples and sucking them eagerly, while she rode me hard, getting herself off twice.

Rolling on her back, she let me take the lead. Now that we were out in the open, and had agreed that this was purely about pleasure, neither of us held back. I pounded her furiously, and she happily took my second load all over her tits.

She barely let me catch my breath before sucking me back to life again, and offering her backside, on all-fours, for a resounding doggy session. One thing was certain.

Emmaline Coleman was a fucking demon in the bedroom.

***

The good news is that I didn't have to take the bus home. At this time of night, they don't run a full schedule, and I would have had a long wait.

The bad news is that Emma kicked me out of her Mercedes two blocks from home. She didn't want to risk someone seeing me get out of her car at three in the morning, so she dropped me off, and made me walk the rest of the way.

My legs were, to say the least, un-cooperative. Since she had, as promised, fucked me senseless a total of four times, walking was an adventure. It took me much longer than usual to get home.

When I did, I was greeted by Mom and Dad. They were not happy to see me, strolling in, two hours after my curfew. They gave me the whole 'I know you're an adult, but as long as you live under my roof, you'll follow my rules' lecture, and grounded me for a week. Oh well.

It was worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.

As always, please cast those votes, and send me your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you.