The MILF Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure you can get in there Stevie boy?" Her challenge was answered by the young man pressing his swollen head between her nether lips, guiding it into the entrance of her sex. She felt him pause, and looked over her shoulder, smiling encouragingly. "Go ahead Stevie, believe me, I want it." He pressed forward and she pushed backwards, the momentary resistance was overcome and he slid deep into her with one thrust. They groaned together in unison. Samantha wriggled, seating his cock as deep as she could take, ecstatic when she found his hips pressing against her buttocks. "I've got it all."

"Yes." Stephen grunted. "Is it good." She slid back and forwards on his shaft.

"It's better than good, it's great." Samantha hissed. "Fuck me, now." The young man needed no further urging. He thrust deep, and her moan echoed around the room. Quick hard thrusts that took her breath away, again raw and inexperienced, but his youthful enthusiasm was contagious. She found herself thrusting as hard as he did, eager for his youthful cock to fill her. It wasn't long before his groans were telling her he was close.

"Sam... I'm close."

"It's okay sweetie, just give me your cum." The spasming as his thick cock began to shoot its load into her dripping cunt was accompanied by his incoherent gasps and moans. She smiled broadly, resting her head against her arms, as she felt him fill her with his seed. When he finished she turned again, heedless of the mingled juices leaking from her slit, running down her thighs. She took him in her arms once more, supporting him in his momentary weakness as she kissed his lips.

"On the bed sweetie." She lay him back on the duvet, and brought her lips down to his soaked cock. This cleaning after the act was a decadent joy to her, something she'd loved with her husband. She ran her tongue over his soft shaft, collecting their mingled juices, as she did so her fingers slid between her legs, digging into her cunt. She brought them to her lips, alternating her licks of his shaft with licks of her fingers. When her fingers were clean she sent them back for more.

Stephen's fingers followed hers, a smile on his face as he offered them to her. Samantha sucked them clean, and laughter tinkled as his fingers descended again. When he was clean, and she was clean, she stretched out beside him, his arm about her, her head resting against his shoulder.

"Did you..." his question trailed off. She shook her head.

"Not that time sweetie." At his crestfallen expression. "Don't worry, I had a good one when you were eating me, and there's always tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Of course tomorrow." She smiled again at his enthusiasm. "You don't suppose I was intending this to be a onetime thing."

"Well..." She tapped his chest in mock anger.

"I did this because I like you," more softly. "I've had a bit of a crush on you for twelve months now." His eyebrows raised.

"I've had a crush on you since... well... forever." She stroked his chest fondly.

"I wanted to be your first, and now I am. I know I won't be your last, but I'm certainly going to give them something to live up to."

Stephen kissed her, a kiss that curled her toes, damn he was getting good at that. "You already have." Her smile was wicked.

"But we must keep practising."

"Yes, yes we must."

*****

Samantha kissed Stephen at the door, her robe was wrapped around her, he was dressed once more. "Tomorrow. About nine?" He nodded. She pressed a piece of paper into his hand, "my number."

Samantha smiled as he walked away, waving as he turned back. He waved, then strode back to his side of the fence.

She could hear Bernice's voice. "Did you help Mrs Dee with what she needed?"

"Sure Bernie, I think I did."

Samantha smiled as she closed the door, heading for another shower. He most certainly had.

12