The MILF Next Door Ch. 03

Story Info
Samantha and Stephen eat on a picnic.
5.9k words
4.75
46.2k
56

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen grunted as his padded fist slapped into the heavy bag. Sweat dripped down his bare chest, further darkening already dark curls. His fists beat a regular tattoo on the canvas, each blow delivered with all the weight of his powerful young body behind it. His father had taught him to box and wrestle from an early age, skills that had proved useful when starting school. The first boy to attempt to bully him had been put on his ass with one punch. In the strange way such matters progress, the bully had become one of his best friends. John had also taught him the love of cold steel as a weapon. "The stiletto is your heritage son," Stephen remembered. "Embrace it."

Dawn was just hinted through the windows of the family gymnasium. John believed in heavy free weights as a training tool, and racks supporting those encircled the room, padded mats covered the floor, and two heavy bags and two speed balls were suspended from the ceiling. Mirrors paneled the walls, giving an airy feel to the room. Stephen used his teeth to free his right hand from its glove, then released the other.

He appraised himself in the mirror he was facing. He dressed as he always did for training. Shorts and running shoes. Lean and hard muscled, he had caught many a female eye, although he had never acted on their interest until Samantha seduced him.

Samantha. He had promised to come over to her place early today. Eight. That gave him almost two hours to get showered and dressed. Plenty of time.

"Hey Stevie." His older sister pushed into the room, followed closely by the younger. Both resembled their mother a lot, both tall, Bernice about an inch taller than Lillian, but Lillian had received a greater share of their mother's Junoesque curves, and although both had red hair, Bernice was darker, auburn, while Lillian had managed to inherit their mother's copper waves. Stephen himself had just a hint of ginger in his dark hair. Both Stephen and Bernice had their father's blue eyes, but Lillian again had followed their mother with green. If they hadn't been his sisters Stephen would have conceded that both were very pretty, and regular exercise, including weight training, kept them fit and strong. Both were wearing loose fitting blue shorts and tee shirts suitable for exercising.

"We're going to do some wrestling practice." Lillian's voice was softer than Bernie's. Bernie tended to be more direct and confrontational, Lillian more the appeaser, eager to get along with everyone. That gentleness could be deceptive though, as a boy who'd tried to go further than she wished had discovered. Her repeated, "no" had been followed by his startled cry as the needle-like point of her dagger had come into contact with his throat. No blood had been shed, but the message had quickly gone around. "Lillian Prester was not to be trifled with." Her boyfriend, Jacob, was another friend of Stephen's. Fiercely independent, Bernice was still single, perfectly happy to stay that way.

"I'm heading over to..."

"Mrs Dee's" Bernice arched a shapely eyebrow. "You have been over there a lot over the last couple of days. Is there something we should know about?" She exchanged a knowing glance with Lillian, and Stephen blushed. "Ahh." A grin. "Well, you have excellent taste... I'm just not sure what she sees in you."

"I'm sure she has some fascination with the horrible." Lillian giggled. "Seriously though big brother, you don't need to come back here every night if she's happy to have you stay over. You weren't fooling anyone anyway."

"I... umm. I... err." Stephen combed his fingers through his hair. "Thanks... I think. If she doesn't want me to sleep over I'll see you later... if she does... I guess I won't."

"You show the lady a good time." Bernice pushed him out the door. "Seriously, we're happy for you."

Stephen stared at the closed door. Well, that went well. He was surprised that they'd seen through him so easily but then again, he'd never been able to keep a secret from his sisters. Shrugging he turned and headed for the shower.

*****

Bernice shook her auburn head. "He's lucky, and Mrs Dee too. It's good to have someone." Her sister snorted.

"Says the virgin."

Bernice just laughed, "There's no shame in that." She beckoned her sister towards her. "Come here sis."

Flesh slapped on the mats as Lillian went over the older girl's hip.

*****

Samantha put down her brush and examined herself in the mirror. The blue on white floral print sundress, buttoned up the front, and her white strappy sandals were all she was wearing. No underwear, of course, and this was one of the times she was grateful for her small breasts. Little sag with age, and no great need for a bra. She planted a broad white sunhat on her blonde head and smiled at the effect. "So innocent looking," she told her reflection. "Nobody would think you're soon going to be gagging on the cock of a boy half your age." She lifted the skirt to her waist, baring her freshly shaved pussy. "Two baby girls, and you're still tight enough to satisfy a horny young man." She told it, then giggling at the absurdity. The blonde raised her foot, placing it on the chair then thrusting her hips forward to expose the crinkled inner lips. Fingers parted them, sinking into the already moist folds. Her thumb caressed her clit, savoring the thrill that rushed through her body. "Oh God, yes." Her eyes half closed as practiced fingers swirled against her dripping sex. Like little lightning bolts, pleasure jolted through her. She watched herself, open and wanton in the mirror. It had been a long time since she had put on a show like this, even for herself, not since David... she pushed the memories aside, concentrating on the slickness of her sex, the sensation that her fingers brought her. Her free hand slipped lower, teasing the tight pucker of her anus. She was clean there, having even made use of the silver wand that David had installed in their shower for the first time in many months. She remembered first seeing one when showering at John and Sophia's and blushing when Sophia answered her inquiry quite frankly. She and David had come to appreciate the convenience it provided over the enema kits they had used before. Bend over, insert wand, release the flow of warm water, then release the load into the toilet. Her juices were now abundant, sufficient to allow a finger to press through her tight ring. She moaned softly... she was so close...

Through her bliss she heard the knock at the door. Though in part delighted at the thought of seeing her lover, she cursed inwardly as the distraction diverted her from her orgasm. So close. Tempted to finish, instead she dropped her skirt, smoothing it out. Flushed and sweating she ran to open the door to greet Stephen. She flung herself into his arms, kissing him feverishly. The boy's strong arms held her clear of the floor as his tongue invaded her mouth, her juice slick fingers tangled in his hair.

Samantha sighed as their lips parted. Her pulse was racing as he lowered her to her feet. "You sir, are just too damn perfect." The boy shrugged and smiled. Samantha giggled and pressed her face into his shoulder. His arms were strong, and she felt like she was melting into him. "So damn perfect." Her hand stroked his rigid shaft through his slacks. "I suppose we can be a few minutes later."

Her fingers found his fly, releasing his cock from its confines. Sliding the foreskin back off the head she kissed it gently, his hands rested lightly on her golden head. Opening her mouth she slid him into her throat, then paused, looking up at him. She placed her hands over his, then guided her head back and forth. She stopped and raised an eyebrow. Stephen's face first displayed puzzlement and then a broad smile as he realized what she wanted. His hands grasped her head more firmly and drew her back and forth, fucking her mouth as her hands slipped down her belly. Samantha pulled her skirt up over her hips, sinking two fingers into her neglected pussy. Feeling light headed, her fingers played their familiar tune on her clit, the swollen bud responding to every brush of her fingertips. The other hand returned to her ass, first finger sliding all the way in. God, she was a slut. Three holes filled. She was a slut, Stephen's slut, his dirty little cock sucking three hole slut. The words she directed at herself merely redoubled her lust. She was so close...

There... Samantha's back arched as her orgasm thundered through her, shuddering as pulse after pulse jolted through her body. Her panting turned into a howl. Stephen had pulled his cock out of her mouth, and it hung before her eyes, glistening with her spit. His blue eyes burned down, as though seeking to preserve her orgasmic face in his memory, until she sagged, resting her forehead against his thigh.

"Whoa." She breathed, holding onto him. She felt him beginning to kneel, divining his intentions she shook her head. "Don't worry sweetie, I'm fine. Give me a minute to get my breath back and you can finish in my mouth." She caught his brief sigh. "Given we're going to be driving for a while it's best for me. Having cum leaking out of you on a long drive is messy." She giggled. "Don't ask me how I know that."

With her own lust abated for the moment, Samantha took her young lover's cock back into her mouth. Relaxing, she allowed his head into her throat, swallowing his full length. Drawing back again, curling her tongue around his shaft. Her fingers cupped his testes in their soft sack, gently massaging them. His taste and scent were intoxicating, the musk of his sweat filled her nostrils as she buried her face in his neatly trimmed curls. Unbidden her free hand once again crept into her dripping sex

When Stephen clutched her like a drowning man, seemingly unable to hold his own weight, the blonde smirked around his rigid shaft, welcoming the hot eruption of his seed.

Samantha tilted her head back, holding his gaze, as she broke contact with his softening shaft. She opened her mouth, displaying the pool of milky cum he had given her. She used her tongue to swirl it around her mouth for a minute, then swallowed. Stephen exhaled slowly.

"Damn." This time she didn't stop him as he sank down beside her, taking her in his arms. "You're so fucking sexy." She kissed his lips.

"Your fucking sexy little slut?" The blonde teased. The boy swallowed awkwardly and she stroked his cheek. "I tease, except when I don't." His lips pressed against hers again. Samantha giggled and wriggled out of his arms. "Careful sweetie. If we get started now we might not get out today." His eyebrow rose. "Well I'd still enjoy it, but I was looking forward to skinny dipping in the lake." He tilted his head to the side. "Yes. Everything is ready."

...

The modified 1976 Firebird Trans Am 455 HO thundered as she turned the key. A folded towel protected her seat, Samantha preferring not to mark the black upholstery. She sniffed delicately, the cabin was beginning to smell like a brothel, or at least what she imagined a brothel would smell like. Stephen sat beside her, belted in. She depressed the clutch, sliding into reverse, easing out through the roller door. A push of the button on her key fob and the door rolled silently down.

She exchanged glances and grins with Stephen, his enthusiasm for the old American muscle cars equaled that of her late husband. On the road, with no traffic in sight, she stamped on the throttle, controlling the skew as four hundred odd horsepower tried to overcome the traction of the car's wide tires. Stephen laughed aloud as road markers started to pass them very quickly. Samantha lifted her foot, snicking up through the gears, determined not to do anything more to attract police attention.

"I guess we don't want a ticket."

"Definitely not," she responded. "I want to spend my day being fucked by you, not being screwed by the law."

Stephen inhaled slowly. "I definitely like that line of reasoning." She caught him nodding out of the corner of her eye. His hand slipped across the console to squeeze her right knee, eliciting a purr from her lips. "I want you." Samantha bit her lip as a sudden jolt went through her body. Such a simple statement with so much meaning behind it. "I want you. I want to bury my cock in your throat, your beautiful red lips pressed up against my balls. I want to fill your tight slutty cunt with my cock, and fuck you until you scream. I want to suck your lovely small tits, and bite them, and devour them. I want to erupt inside you and fill your cunt with so much cum you'll still be leaking hours later."

Samantha dropped her hand to his, squeezing it gently. "Careful sweetie. That sounds fantastic to me, but I'm driving and you don't want me having an orgasm behind the wheel." She felt, rather than saw, his smile, and his fingers didn't move. "Damn, my skirt is going to be soaked by the time we get there. I didn't pack a change of clothes." Hesitating, "If you help me get my skirt up around my hips the towel can take care of the leakage." She wriggled around as he pulled at the fabric. It was awkward, but eventually her buttocks were resting on the rough toweling. "That's better." His fingers had returned to her leg, and was now tracing exquisite feather-light lines along her inner thigh. "You bad, bad, boy." Nonetheless her knees parted as far as they could within the limitations of her surroundings, and the demand to keep her foot on the pedals. "Oh please," a sudden gasp as his fingers caressed her slick cleft. "Please..."

"You don't want to orgasm." His voice seemed to come from miles away as her attention was torn between the demands of driving and the needy ache between her legs. Biting her lip she shook her head. "Then you won't." He reduced the pressure on her clitoris to the lightest of touches, "But you are going to get close."

*****

An hour of complete torture passed for Samantha as she concentrated on maintaining the speed limit, avoiding other cars, and navigating their course, while at the same time Stephen's wicked fingers tormented her soaking cunt. Again and again he would bring her close to her peak, then relent, letting her tumescence subside before touching her once more. He would have stopped, she knew, if she had asked him to, but her excitement at their game far exceeded her good sense. Her driving skills were up to the challenge however, and traffic was light.

They stopped before a brick wall, perhaps eight feet high, and a large wrought iron gate. The property it surrounded was large and well wooded, with a well laid concrete driveway leading up from the road. Samantha slipped the car out of gear and turned to Stephen. "Orgasm. Now!" She demanded in a fierce whisper, drawing his lips to hers.

"Of course." Stephen hissed, sinking two fingers deep inside her as his thumb caressed her swollen nub. Hard, fast, unrelenting... Samantha screamed as her world dissolved into fire, then darkness.

*****

She opened her eyes again to Stephen's concerned face. "Are you okay?" For a few seconds she blinked, confused, trying to remember. Her body was still shaking, quakes running through her belly, aftershocks of the big one. At length...

"I'm okay sweetie," she shuddered again. "That was just... just... too intense." She tried to calm her breathing, stroking his cheek. "Damn sweetie. Do that again and I won't let any other woman have you." His laughter was one of complete relief.

"You're okay."

"I'm okay." She handed him a loose key. "Could you open the gates hon? I don't feel like moving." Stephen slipped from the car, unlocking the gates, swinging them far enough open for the Firebird to slip past. With the gates closed behind them, Stephen rejoined Samantha in the car.

*****

The left hand turnoff to the lake was about a hundred yards from the gate, the main house being about three hundred yards further along, and towards the top of a low hill. The grounds were well tended, the grass trimmed regularly, and had little in the way of wild tree growth. Beds of flowers had been dug in, adding flashes of bright contrasts to the green grass. Perhaps it might have felt a little artificial, but it was pleasantly scenic.

Samantha stopped the car on the concrete pad that bordered the lake. There was enough room for several cars, and she knew that the area was at times visited by tourists and used for weddings. Looking up from the lake she could see the upper floor of Helen's house. Would her friend watch them from a window there? The thought that her former lover might sent another thrill through Samantha's body.

"You can leave your clothes in the car." Stephen raised an eyebrow, but wasted no time discarding his clothing. Samantha likewise disrobed, the light breeze caressing her most sensitive flesh. The sodden towel she hung over a low branch, hoping there would be enough wind to dry it in the time they spent there. She had a feeling she'd need it on the return journey. He carried the basket down to the area she picked, while she laid out the large orange blanket. The sun fell through the leaves, casting dappled shadows over them. Lying back she could still see the windows of Helen's house, and she giggled, thinking of how they'd look through binoculars.

Beckoning, she drew Stephen closer. Laying beside him she ran her fingers lightly through the dark curls covering his chest, pressing her lips to his. "Remember what you told me Stevie?" He nodded. "You wanted to fuck my face... wanted to shove your big cock down my throat... you want to fuck my cunt deep and hard... you want to fill me with your cum..." He nodded again. She leaned forward, her lips tickling his ear as she whispered. "Do it. Make me your little fuck toy. Use my holes for your pleasure. I'm yours. They're yours. Do what you want with them."

Stephen's growl was almost animalistic. Her shoulders slapped the blanket as he rose above her, his kisses ferocious, his teeth nipping her lips. She writhed under the barely contained strength in his young body. This was what she wanted. To be overwhelmed by her lover. Taken. Used. Her wrists were captured, pinned over her head as his free hand roughly fondled her breasts. When he released her hands, sinking down so he could suckle at her breasts, she kept them in place, bound by his wish as securely as though with rope. His teeth on her nipples, sharp, hard. She shuddered and cried out her need.

Stephen rolled her over, raising her to all fours. She felt him grasp her hair, a grip just behind her head that allowed him to control her movements. His gaze met hers, and she saw a slight softening as his eyes asked the question. She nodded her answer, and then his cock parted her lips, thrusting deep into her throat. The thick shaft filled her mouth, her throat, cutting off her breath. She gasped as he withdrew, then he filled her once more. Over and over the thick rod penetrated deep, drawing back over her tongue, then thrusting deep once more. Her eyes watered, the tears sending her mascara running down her cheeks, what was left of her lipstick smeared down his shaft, the saliva she couldn't swallow drooling from her mouth. She had chosen her makeup for precisely this effect. In this moment she wasn't a thirty-nine year old mother of two, not the polite well-mannered widow of a good man. Here, in this moment, she was her lover's fuck toy, tight holes to be used for his pleasure, and for hers.

He pulled out. Too close to his own orgasm. Breathing heavily, his blue eyes so clouded with lust they barely saw her. Her viscous fluids dripped from his cock. She panted heavily, drawing needed air through her ravaged throat. She felt him move behind her, the head of his cock driven through her nether lips. Stephen snarled, literally snarled, as he plunged deep into her cunt. She cried out too, her voice hoarse, as he filled her. He fucked her cunt as savagely as he had her throat. She thrust back against him, the mare to his stallion, as he rode her hard, deep, and fast.

12