The MILF Next Door Ch. 06

Story Info
Working things out with Mother.
6.1k words
4.69
34.2k
35

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, darlings." Helen's voice was cool and calm as she opened the door. A smile crossed her face as she met her daughter's eyes. "How are you feeling, honey?"

"I'm okay." Esther seemed a trifle wary, unsure of what reaction to expect from her mother. The bonhomie was disconcerting.

The older woman chuckled, then she drew Stephen's strong young body into her arms. Her lips pressed against his as her hand slid down to his crotch, savouring the reaction of his virile youth.

Samantha flushed as she threw a glance at Esther, but other than a small expression of surprise the black haired teen seemed unconcerned by her mother's attack on her new boyfriend. Indeed, she appeared to be increasingly fascinated by it, her tongue flickering across her own lips leaving them moist, glistening. The older blonde took the girl's hand, pulling her inside.

Stephen himself seemed overwhelmed, Samantha noted with some amusement. His arms, half raised initially to push Helen away, now settled about her waist. Helen hadn't bothered to dress up, content with a white satin dressing gown that hung to her ankles. By comparison the other two women seemed overdressed. Esther in the black tights and hooded sweatshirt she'd worn while sneaking into Samantha's car, and the blonde in another button up dress, this in pale green.

At length Helen broke the embrace and turned her gleaming green eyes on Samantha and Esther. "Like mother like daughter, I guess. Tell me sweetie, did you enjoy him?" Esther blushed and nodded. "Good, good." She arched an eyebrow at Samantha, "I'm think I'm safe in assuming a good time was had by all." Samantha spread her hands in a half shrug. "It's okay, sweetie." Helen sighed, a slight tone of resignation in her voice. "She is her mother's daughter after all. It was inevitable we'd like the same things."

"You did say you were okay with me dating him."

"You were watching us?" The blonde heard real surprise in Helen's voice. "I was more 'open to the possibility' but..." She looked the teen up and down. "Fine... fine... I guess there's nothing I can do about it now." She glanced up at Stephen. "This is getting complicated." It was the young man's turn to shrug and say nothing. "I'm guessing there's a bit of latitude in this 'relationship.'" Her hand had not stopped lightly stroking him through his slacks.

"We have some... 'latitude.'" There was a husky edge to Esther's voice. Helen's teasing smile was back.

"So, you're saying your old mom can still get some hard young cock when she wants it?" A playful giggle. "Or perhaps some tight teen ass?" She moved her hands to cup Stephen's lean muscular buttocks. The boy tensed, "Oh don't be silly, Stevie-boy. I'm sure you'd love it." Stephen's expression was quizzical, but he said nothing. "Come on, sweetie. You're not going to say you didn't fuck my little girl's ass." A brief shake of the head. "Of course not. I've seen her in a swimsuit. If I weren't her mother I'd have hit it like an atom bomb." She massaged his cheeks. "So that makes yours the only unfucked ass in this room. Don't you think that's a bit greedy?" Stephen swallowed awkwardly, unsure how to argue against her. Helen giggled again. "Anyway..." She looked over the three of them, composure reasserting itself on her face. "You two can stay the night and we can have some fun..." Samantha hesitated. Her daughters would be returning home tomorrow, but that would be mid-afternoon. There'd be plenty of time to return and tidy up. She turned her blue eyes to Stephen.

"Are you okay with that?" It was his turn to hesitate, until Helen's soft hand squeezed his cock.

"I guess..." Helen smirked up at him.

"Good boy."

*****

"You have a beautiful body, honey." Helen's tone was encouraging as the quartet stripped in her basement 'sex dungeon.' Brazen as Esther had been with Stephen and Samantha earlier, there was a certain awkwardness when undressing in front of her mother. Stephen and Samantha had no such hesitation, and Helen's gown puddled at her feet with an undone tie and a shimmy of her hips. Esther blushed, she was still wearing her black g-string and her hoodie was held across her breasts. Samantha and Stephen exchanged glances.

Stephen pushed Helen back into one of the padded pillars, his lips seeking hers, his leg between her thighs. Her fingers clawed his back as they kissed, grinding her slick cunt against his muscular thigh.

"It's okay, sweetie." Samantha guided Esther around another pillar, out of her mother's sight, taking the shirt from the girl's unresisting hands, then kneeling to peel the tiny underwear from her soaked pussy. Her tongue found the girl's clit, and she lapped eagerly. The blonde felt the teen's hands close on her head, pulling her in further. Allowing herself a smile of satisfaction, she gave the young pussy her undivided attention.

The blonde heard Helen's groan of satisfaction as Stephen's cock was sheathed in her body, then the rhythmic slap of flesh on flesh, punctuated by the other woman's gasps. The boy was definitely giving her what she wanted. Esther's green eyes were wild, sweat glistening on her cheeks, as she listened to her mother being fucked. Yesterday she had watched the three fuck, but now she was an active participant. She squeezed her own heavy breasts, the nipples cruelly pinched, as her older lover put her experience to work. Samantha loved the young girl's taste, devouring her hungrily as the teen squirmed against the blonde's practised tongue.

*****

Mother and daughter came, almost at the same moment. Stephen heard Esther cry out in pleasure as he sank his cock deep into Helen's spasming cunt. Her lips were fever hot against his, and he was sure her raking claws had drawn blood, although he was long past caring. In a smooth motion he pulled out, turning her face into the pillar, and pressed against her, his hardness captured between her soft buttocks. He ground against her as she pushed back, teasing him with her curves. "Damn, you're a dirty slut." Helen said nothing, but her hips moved against him and there was a smile on her half turned face. He cupped one of her breasts as his fingers slid down the cleft between her buttocks. Her tight ring was already slick with lubricant, as though she'd been expecting this. "Lube?"

"In my robe pocket. Hurry!"

Stephen smeared his thick shaft with the cool jelly as Helen reached back to spread her cheeks. He entered her too quickly, he was sure of it, but the lubrication eased the entry, and her own lust appeared to dull any pain. He speared into her, slamming in, drawing out, slamming in again. She pushed back just as fiercely, taking him hilt deep in her stygian depths. "Dirty slut. You love it up your ass, don't you?" Helen muttered her assent, her attention captured by his words, and the feel of his cock pistoning in her tight asshole. He leaned closer, fingers digging into her breasts. "You know. Yours is the third ass I've fucked today... of course you know that. Sammie, she's a real anal whore. She'd take it up the ass all day every day if she could." He heard Samantha groan aloud. "Esther... your little girl... your baby girl..." He felt Helen tense against him, but the flush in her cheeks, and the way she tightened around him, told him to continue. "She's a three-hole slut, just like her mother. Sammie will tell you she eats pussy like it's her last meal. She sucks cock like a pro... her cunt is so hot, slick and tight... damn..." Stephen slowed his breathing, forcing himself to relax. Helen was moving like a madwoman against him, his words driving her wild.

"And..." Helen grunted.

"And?"

"Her ass... you fucked her ass..."

"Yes... yes... I fucked her ass..." He heard Esther's whimper. "I felt like I'd lose circulation it was so tight. Like my cock would be cut off and lost inside her." Another pause for breath as Helen mewed in frustration. "She's just like her mother. A horny, cock and cunt hungry slut. A horny ass-fucking..." His words trailed off as the older woman erupted under him. Her muscles clamped down on him as she shrieked her pleasure.

*****

Stephen's words had had an equally stirring effect on the other two women. They lay together on the padded floor, Samantha on top, Esther devouring her like it was indeed her last meal. The blonde reciprocated, the teen's legs pulled back for full access. Samantha's tongue flickered from one hole to the other, the girl's gasps of joy doubling with each movement. It was not long after Helen's cry that Samantha reached her own peak, and her continued ministrations sent Esther over the edge shortly after that.

"Oh, fuck." Stephen came into view on unsteady legs, sitting down against the wall. "That was... rough." Helen didn't look any more steady when she slid down beside him. "Sorry if I went too far there." The black haired beauty just smiled and rubbed his thigh.

"It's okay, sweetie. It turned me on... I came hard..."

Samantha and Esther slowly disentangled themselves. If nothing else Esther appeared to have overcome her shyness. She no longer seemed concerned by her nudity around her mother. She too sat herself beside Stephen, as she pushed sweat matted hair back from her eyes. "Damn. Now I need another shower." She rested her head on Stephen's shoulder. "How're you doing, Mom?"

"Same old, same old." Helen rubbed her temples with the heels of her hands. "A perfectly normal day..." Her daughter laughed. "Oh, my darlings, what am I going to do with you all?"

"Rest?" Samantha sat opposite the other three, leaning against a padded pillar. She noted the way their lust filled eyes lingered on her body. "Hmm. I guess not." She let her fingers slide down her throat, between her small breasts, then around and up to grasp her swollen nipples. The blonde grimaced as she dug her short nails into the buds, twisting them. She couldn't say she liked the pain, but she loved the way her body responded to the abuse. A deep sigh. "I guess..." A broad grin crossed her face, "Three on me?" Helen giggled.

Samantha slid back onto the padded floor, her hands raised in a beckoning motion. Helen was the first to move, sliding along the other woman's body, lips enveloping her right nipple. Stephen and Esther moved more slowly, Esther mirroring her mother on Samantha's left, Stephen's face buried between the blonde's spread thighs. Samantha hummed contentedly as the three began their joint assault on her sensitive flesh, her arms about the other two women, her right calf hooked lazily over the boy's shoulder. Stephen kissed her inner thighs gently, his tongue trailing along her soft skin. She giggled, then gasping as he ran his talented muscle from the cleft of her sex to encircle her clitoris.

Helen brought her lips to her lover's, muffling the blonde's soft moans. When the dark haired beauty released her, Esther took over the slow deep kissing. When the teen relented, Helen's mouth returned to the blonde's. Wide-eyed, Samantha's body shook as the overwhelming sensations carried her away.

When her breathing settled once more, the blonde smiled at her grinning lovers. "Oh, God. You three will be the death of me."

"No better way to go." Esther responded cheekily. "We are pretty fantastic though, aren't we, mother?"

"Ah, yes, yes we are." Helen appeared distracted. Glancing down Esther smirked at Stephen's fingers teasing the older woman's sex.

"Aww, mom." With a sudden movement the teen beauty closed the distance with the woman she so resembled. Young lips met older, and Samantha felt Helen stiffen in shock as her daughter kissed her. Seconds passed before Helen's hands rose to push the dark haired teen away.

"No... no, Esther." Helen's protestations lacked conviction, and her flush was not just that of embarrassment. Esther's lips curved in a gentle smirk, as though she'd won a secret victory only she was privy to.

"Oh well, suit yourself. I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about."

"Fuss?"

"Obviously Stephen and Samantha liked it. I wanted to see if it was that good."

"But I'm your mother."

"Sheesh. It's not like I was sitting on your face." Helen's cheeks were flaming. Samantha herself was startled, not just by Esther's words, but that Helen still knew how to blush. "It's just a kiss."

Helen tried to calm herself, breathing deeply. "You two should clean up. We'll have a meal and then decide what to do next."

"Who to do next." Esther poked out her tongue. "Anyway, Stevie, let's go get cleaned up. I'll get you nice and clean."

The girl rose to her feet, and Stephen followed her. As she led the way to the attached bathroom, Samantha admired the extra sway the teen put into her hips. Glancing to the side she noted with amusement that Helen was equally entranced. "Earth to Helen," she whispered, giggling as her oldest friend started.

"Oh, God." Obvious arousal warred with shame on Helen's face. "What have I done?"

"Nothing, yet." The blonde was reassuring.

"But she's my daughter and I..." She flushed again.

"You'd hit that ass like an atom bomb?" Helen groaned.

"I should have set limits earlier... but now..."

"But a wet pussy has no conscience?" Helen nodded ruefully. "So, what should we do? Remembering she's very much her mother's daughter."

"Oh, God. What can... what can we do? What would you do in my place? How would a regular mother handle this?" Samantha laughed, and Helen glared at her. "It's not funny."

"No, sweetie, it's not funny." Samantha put her arms around her friend. "Unfortunately there's nothing regular about the two of us. I guess we're self-selected into the freaky sex kitten category, and it takes a lot of care not to let that leak into our regular lives. That's why I waited till the girls were at camp before I seduced Stephen." Helen nodded again.

"You were always the more sensible one. Remembering things like locking doors."

"And 'Do Not Disturb' signs." They both giggled, then Helen sobered again.

"So what do we do with Esther?"

"Oh, I don't know..." Samantha pushed Helen back onto the floor, then settled herself astride her lover's face. Blue eyes looking down into brilliant green. "Bad things. Naughty things. Very... very... wicked things." The blonde sighed in pleasure as lips and tongue began to move in obedient submission.

*****

With the bathroom door closed behind them, Esther wrapped her arms around Stephen, rising on her toes to kiss him. When at length she broke their embrace she started laughing softly.

"What's so funny?" Stephen's confusion was obvious.

"She just looked so... so..."

"Discomforted?"

"Discomforted. That was the word I was looking for. She's always looking so controlled and self-possessed, but a sexy kiss from her little girl was enough to crack her shell."

"So you don't really want to fuck her?"

"Of course not." Esther's response was just a little too quick. Stephen raised an eyebrow. "Well... alright. If she wasn't my mother I'd be on her like white on rice." Stephen still looked quizzical. "Hey. It's not like you have every boy, and most girls, you meet lusting after your mother."

"I have to disagree."

"You don't... really?"

"Well, my mother's five foot nine, with red hair and green eyes, and she works out hard to keep in shape. Both she and Dad do."

"Big tits?" Stephen flushed.

"As big as yours, maybe bigger." Esther grinned.

"I take back what I said. I'd love to meet your mother." Stephen rolled his eyes. "Seriously... I mean... you've met mine." The teen linked her arms around his neck. "Anyway, we'd better get you cleaned up... I mean really clean... inside and out."

"What?" Stephen looked puzzled, then understanding dawned. "You mean..."

"Of course, sweetie." She pushed him back towards the shower. "I predict we're going to be doing a lot of this in the future, so you'd better learn how to make everything... sanitary."

"A lot of?"

"This." She turned him easily, pressing his hands against the tiled wall, then grinding her hips against his firm buttocks. "And that." She reversed their positions so that his hardening cock was clasped between her soft cheeks. "I know now why Mom and Auntie Sam like it so much, but I'm not going to be the only receiver in our relationship. Got it?" Stephen raised his hands at her mock fierceness.

"Fine. I guess." He didn't find the thought particularly appealing, but he had to acknowledge a certain logic in her demands. He flashed her a grin. "As long as you're receiver most of the time."

"I'm okay with that." Esther turned the shower mixer, savouring the play of hot water on her skin, then lifting the enema wand from its hook. Stephen looked at it curiously.

"I've seen those before."

"Yes, Samantha has one."

"That too, but my parents have one in their ensuite."

"Well... you know what it's for?" A squeeze and a steady flow of water was ejected from the perforated head. He nodded slowly. "I guess your hot mommy likes it up the butt too. Unless it's for your dad..." Stephen shook his head. He couldn't imagine that. "Anyway..." She pulled his lips down to hers, kissing him. In a husky voice. "Bend over, slut."

*****

Esther rubbed the bar of soap over her breasts, working up a lather, then pressed herself against Stephen's back, making her body the washcloth. He had accepted the warm water enemas uncomplainingly and then, with somewhat more enthusiasm, returned the favour. Soapy hands ran over his chest, then down over his flat belly as she rubbed herself against him. He had a beautiful body, it felt so good against her, and inside her.

The girl sank to her knees behind him, fingers pressing his muscular cheeks apart. She blew a cool stream of air over his puckered tight ring, then pressed in to caress it with her tongue. She heard his gasp, then felt him pressing back against her.

"Oh? You like that?" Her hand slid forward to gently stroke his rigid cock as her tongue continued to tease him. He grunted his agreement, and she felt him reach back to grasp her head, trying to draw her in. "Patience, honey. You'll be getting plenty of attention when my sexy mommy is shoving her biggest strapon up your ass." Licking her lips. "I'm looking forward to that. Maybe Auntie Sammie will want to fuck you too. Hell, why shouldn't I?" Stephen was silent as she continued, alternating her dirty talk with tonguing his anus. "God, it's going to be so hot." She tipped her head back. "Pass down the lube."

"What for?" Stephen passed her the tube.

"I'm going to have to prepare you a bit, just like Samantha did for me." A quizzical look. "You don't think I took your big cock up my ass with no preparation do you?"

"Well, when you put it that way..." Stephen bent further forward, giving her easier access as she slid one slick finger up and down the cleft of his ass. She pressed and his ring opened for her. She heard him murmur as she guided a second finger alongside the first.

"Don't worry, baby, you can take it." She was enjoying this even more than she had anticipated. Her fingers brushed over the walnut sized gland, a little pressure and Stephen groaned. "You do like that." His hips moved back involuntarily as she continued her impromptu prostate massage.

"Yes." He sounded surprised.

"Good." If a smirk could be audible, Esther's was. Withdrawing her fingers she spread more lubricant over them, then pressed the first three fingers together. "Relax, big boy. We're going for three." She heard him exhale slowly as she thrust her bunched fingers through his slick portal, twisting them back and forth. "Good boy."

"I think that's enough." Stephen was breathing heavily.

"I guess we're ready." Esther reluctantly rose to her feet, turning her face to his. "Still going to kiss me after I've been eating your ass?" The boy chuckled and pressed his lips to hers.

"As long as you don't mind kissing me after I've eaten yours." The black haired teen giggled, then rested her head against his shoulder.

12