The MILF Swimmer

Story Info
A MILF and a mature gentleman have a good time.
2.5k words
4.42
32.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horny Couple

I've been working out at our neighborhood YWCA weekday mornings for many years and have kept my 53 year old body in good shape. I have 34B perky tits a slim waist and a nice ass. I have a varied workout schedule, free weights, power bands, treadmill etc. I then go home, shower, eat breakfast with my husband Bruce and go to work.

About a year ago an elderly gentleman approached me and Bruce when we were out for a walk in the neighborhood. The Swimmer he called me, because he has seen me at the Y. He said he watches me walk by his apartment building on my way to and from the YWCA. He introduced himself and said his name was Louis, were Christine and Bruce and said it was nice to meet him and that I'd wave if I saw him in his third floor apartment window. Bruce thought it was weird the Louis said he watches me and not just notices when I pass.

Recently we saw Louis and his wife, Andrea, at a local coffee/record shop. Louis is at least 25 years older than Bruce and myself.

Louis told Bruce, "You have the most beautiful wife."

I chatted with him while looking through the shops records. We talked about what type of music we like etc. Then he said that one day when I waved to him while walking to the Y, he lit a candle in my honor. An odd comment to say the least. Walking back to our condo I told Bruce what Louis had said.

Bruce said, "If that's not a euphemism for jerking off, I don't know what is."

I started to laugh and wondered if Bruce was right. Bruce said that Louis probably waits with cock in hand for me to walk by in the mornings.

One particular day I didn't have to work and Bruce wasn't expecting me home at any particular time, so I could spend more time at the Y. Donning workout pants a tank undershirt, in lieu of a bra since I was thinking of lifting weights I didn't need the bra for support and a T-shirt I headed for the Y. I was crossing the street when Louis crossing from the other corner towards me. He had been at the coffee shop and saw me walking. We chit chatted and he told me about how their rent was going to be increased.

I asked, "How big their apartment was?"

Louis asked, "Do you want to see it?"

"Sure." I said.

"Is Andrea home?" I asked.

Louis said, "She was at work." Then he smiled and we crossed the street at the next corner and entered the building.

Louis is an average looking gentleman, grey hair, clean shaven and seemed to be in okay good shape. We entered Louis's apartment and removed our shoes. The apartment was not fancy but it was nicely decorated. The living room had a couch, coffee table a loveseat and a chair and ottoman by one of the bay windows. The rest of the apartment was typical, a dining area and a medium size kitchen. The bedroom and bath were good size. Louis offered me a seat on the couch then asked if I'd like something to drink.

I said, "Sure, water would be fine."

After bringing me a glass of water he asked if I minded waiting a minute while he changed. I said, "No go ahead."

I made myself comfortable on the couch while I waited for Louis to return. I got up and looked out the bay window, thinking about what Bruce had said about Louis, 'probably waits with cock in hand' for me to walk by in the mornings. I chuckled as I heard Louis come into the living room. I turned around to find Louis walking toward the bay window wearing a silk robe.

"Nice view." he commented.

I cleared my throat and muttered, "Yeah, nice view."

He said, "I hope you don't mind the robe, but I had to get out of those clothes."

"No it's fine." I said.

Louis sat down in the chair by the bay window and I returned to the couch across from him. We started chit chatting about nothing in particular when I noticed his robe was tenting and beginning to open over his legs. I started wondering if Louis has naked under his robe and was getting a funny feeling in my pussy.

As we continued talking our conversation turned to when Louis watched me walk by in the mornings.

He said, "I get up early to read and sit in the chair by the bay window." And when I waved to him one morning it made his morning and that he had to light a candle.

I thought it was sweet and said so. I looked around and notice several candles and asked him which candle had he lit for me?

He said, "This one." As he opened his robe.

I was staring at Louis's large hard cock. "Do you like my candle?" Louis asked.

What gal doesn't admire a hard cock staring at her just waiting for her to play with it. Louis' cock was about 7-8 inches long and thick, just what a horny gal could want. He had a metal cock ring around the base and his balls causing his cock to be full and prominent. But I was flustered with what was happening and my mind was racing. Louis produced some lube from his robe pocket, drizzled some on his waiting rod and started stroking his dick saying this is what he does when I walk by. My pussy was getting wet watching Louis play with his manhood. I got off the couch and approached Louis, reaching out I grasped his cock and began stroking it. I ran my hand up and down his slick sword and cupped my other hand around his balls. Louis moaned, as I slightly tugged on his sac, saying how good it felt. I told him that he had a nice cock. I dropped to my knees to get a closer look at his fine dick. Overcome with desire I leaned down and licked the precum from his engorged rod. I'm a cock monger, besides being licked and using a vibrator, sucking a hard cock is my favorite sexual activity.

My tongue danced along his shaft, feeling the veins as I explored Louis' cock. Louis cooed as I looked up to see him smiling at me. Opening my mouth I took in the head and swirled my tongue around it, slicking it with my saliva before slowly swallowing Louis' shaft down my throat. I love the to feel a hard cock in my mouth; it's texture, warmth it's so intoxicating. I started taking his cock deeper and deeper down my throat, eagerly sliding my tongue under his pole searching for his balls. I managed to tickle his hair covered sack with my tongue. I released Louis' cock, held it up and gave his balls a good bath. Taking each ball into my mouth and running my tongue around it and sucking on it. I then engulfed his sack sucking for all it was worth while stroking his cock. I then ran my tongue up his erection from his wet balls to the bulbous tip and returned to sucking his cock feeling the head in the back of my throat. After a few more strokes Louis said to stop because he didn't want to cum yet. I pulled my mouth from his rod.

Louis asked, "I want to see you naked?"

I stood, and started a slow striptease. I pulled my T-shirt over my head leaving my tank under shirt on not letting Louis see my bare tits just yet. I turned away from him and slid my workout pants down to my ankles then slipped my thumbs into the waist of my wet panties. I bent over slightly as I pulled them down. Giving Louis a nice view of my ass.

"Lovely," he hissed.

I stepped out of my pants and underwear and turned to face Louis and his stiff dick. There was more precum at the tip of his cock.

I said, "Rub in that juice."

Louis did as I commanded. As he rubbed his rod I grabbed the bottom of my undershirt and lifted it over my head exposing my perky tits to Louis.

"Oh my." was all he said.

I cupped and gently squeeze my boobs. I leaned forward offering my tits to Louis' waiting mouth. He eagerly sucked on my nipples shooting pleasure through my body. He reached up and pushed my tits together bathing them with his tongue until they were slick. I wanted that cock that my mouth had enjoyed in another place.

My pussy juices were flowing, dampening my thighs. I wanted to feel Louis' pole in my muff. I turn around and leaned over resting my hands on the ottoman for support, giving him a nice view of my rosebud. Slowly lowering my wet pussy, feeling Louis' mushroom head against my opening. I groaned as I sank onto his hard cock until his balls brushed against my clit. His monster shaft filled me with pleasure causing my pussy to spasm as I bounced up and down milking him. Louis' love muscle felt so good that I sped up my rhythm. Louis was massaging my ass pulling my cheeks apart exposing more of my rosebud to his delight.

Louis said, " I'm going to cum."

I sank onto his cock and sat there for a minute to prevent him from cumming. I squeezed his cock, enjoying my pussy being filled. I slowly pulled off of his dick with a pop, my juices ran from my box soaking Louis' shaft and balls.

As I turned around Louis had a big smile on his face. He got up from the chair, leaving his robe behind and stood before me completely naked. He didn't have a bad body for a man his age, especially his lovely cock.

Louis asked, "Kneel on the chair and face the bay window."

I climbed on the chair, placing my hands against the window, hanging my tits over the back of the chair. I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist and I didn't know if anyone on the street below could see us and at this point didn't care. He wanted to look at my ass while he plowed his rod deep into my pussy. I then felt the tip of Louis' cock touch my waiting slit. Louis grabbed my hips and began fucking me with his fat erection, my tits bouncing in time with his thrusts. He then toyed with my ass while rhythmically moving in and out of my pussy. His girth was heavenly, his balls slapping my clit causing me to moan.

As Louis plowed me from behind I looked down to the street watching as cars and people pass by, secretly hoping for an audience. My tits were in full view of anyone looking up from the street as Louis fucked my pussy with vigor. He reached around and played with my tits while giving my a good fucking. His rhythm picked up and I could see our reflection in the window seeing the pleasure in Louis' face. I sensed it had been a long time since Louis felt a warm wet pussy around his engorged cock. I squeezed his cock with my pussy causing Louis to loudly moan and tugging on my tits as he must have been nearing cumming. He pulled his dick out and my pussy juices dripped onto his robe.

Louis asked me to sit in the chair and that he wanted to lick my pussy. I turned, sat in the chair and spread my legs fully exposing my wet slit. Louis knelt before me trembling with anticipation as he approached my box. He began running his tongue along the petals of my pussy sending a chill through my body. Louis' silky tongue explored the folds of my pussy making my light headed. He then touched my clit with the tip of his tongue causing me to buck with excitement. He flicked my sweet spot with his obvious experienced tongue, causing me to moan encouragement.

"Oh yeah, it feels so good." I moaned.

He was bringing me closer to orgasm with each lap across my clit. My breath quickened and my moans became loader when my pussy suddenly spasmed into orgasm, squirting my juices into Louis' waiting mouth. He wasn't expecting a fountain of pussy juice as his tongue made my cum again. He bore down on my clit with his tongue.

"YES, YES!" I screamed as I came again.

Once again letting loose my juices filling his mouth and soaking the chair and robe below me. I wanted to feel Louis' cock in my pussy again.

I told Louis to, "Fuck me."

He stood, his wonderful meat dancing before me waiting for release. I sucked down his cock cleaning my delicious pussy juices from his rod. I wrapped my arms through my legs, pulling them wide waiting for Louis to impale my with his fat cock. He entered my wetness with ease, sliding his entire cock in until his balls banged my rosebud.

I told him, "Fuck me fast and hard, I want to feel your cum filled balls slap my clit"

He pumped my pussy with all the energy he could, my tits bouncing with each stroke. My pussy convulsed around his shaft sucking it deeper into my pussy. Louis said he was about to cum and where did I want his jizz. I said I wanted to see him shoot his load on my tits. After a few more satisfying pumps Louis pulled his wet cock from my pussy, aimed toward my tits. With a loud grunt Louis began shooting a huge load of cum on my waiting tits. With each stroke another rope of cum hit my chest, icing my hard nipples with his white frosting. As I began rubbing it into my tits I lifted a fingers to my mouth to taste Louis' man juice. I lick his frosting from my fingers savoring his salty taste.

Louis was spent he sat down on the ottoman in front of me gazing at my cum covered tits. A few drops of cum hung from the tip of his still hard cock. I lowered my legs, got up and and knelt in front of Louis stuck my tongue out and licked the cum droplets from his cock tip. I fondled his balls while slowly lowered my mouth swallowing his cock, swirling my tongue around it cleaning off my pussy juice. Satisfied that Louis' cock was clean I got back up into the chair.

Louis looked at me and panted, "Thank you, that was amazing."

"Yes it was." I cooed.

I told Louis that I'd better get going, when I got a text from Bruce wondering when I'd be home. I texted him I just finish my 'workout' and was about to head home and began to get dressed. Louis had put his robe back on while I was texting Bruce. Dressed I put my shoes on and told Louis that I'd watch for him in the window and said with a wink, "Don't be shy when I wave." Louis blushed as I left his apartment.