The Milf, the Boys and Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers

It was just over a month later that I received an invite to a garden soiree at Pam's house on the following Sunday. We had spoken on the telephone a few times in between and she confirmed that she was now being used and abused by the boys on a regular basis, and like me, she loved everything they did to her plus having her ass fucked anytime David wanted.

There was about eight of us to see the grand opening of Pam's new look yard, and we all agreed they had done a fabulous job. We all settled down to enjoy the food and wine that Pam had provided, and I also got a chance to meet her two children and her Japanese housekeeper, who was a rather strange woman.

It was many hours later that people started to drift off and I could speak to Pam privately. Of course my main question was going to be what she would do for her daily exercise now the boys had finished her yard, she looked at me with a huge smile.

"I am going to have large summerhouse built. The boys have found me a very good builder; he is in his thirties, black, and apparently very receptive to a woman's needs."

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked.

"He will fuck anything in a skirt."

"Hmm, I think we could do with a summerhouse." We both howled with laughter at that.

And the summer rolls on.

DBarclay
DBarclay
119 Followers
12