The Milk of Human Kindness Ch. 02

Story Info
A lady continues her session to force lactation.
2.8k words
4.47
62.8k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmcee20
Emmcee20
169 Followers

Two days later you were again my first appointment of the day. I'd had several other clients in between times but none had decided to breach the contract the way you and I had at our first meeting. But then again none, I quickly realised were as attractive as you. It was really a much more mechanical process with them. I was unsure of how this meeting with you would go but I knew I had to try to restrain my reaction to your advances if they happened again.

I stopped outside your house and walked up the path to the front door and rang the bell. After a short wait I heard movement behind the door and then it opened. You peaked around the door to see who it was even though I thought you expected me as arranged. Slowly you opened the door fully and stepped back to allow me in. It was a different lady to the brazen, buxom woman who opened the door to me and the world with her breasts on display two days earlier.

Quietly you murmured, "Hello, come in please."

You were very differently dressed; no negligee today but a simple navy house dress with a string of buttons down the front that fell to your knee and some nice blue court shoes. Your figure still showed through and your full bust still protruded but the fact that it was covered fully indicated a clear change.

"Hi," I said brightly, trying to ease the atmosphere, "how are you today?"

"Good thanks. Do come in."

I followed as you led the way and we entered the lounge room again, the scene of the crime so to speak. You stood in the middle of the room and I paused at the entry. You had your head down and clearly you were more thoughtful than open, as you were on Monday. You turned towards me and said, "Look, about the other day ..." your voice trailed off.

"It's okay Ma'am. I understand ... and it isn't unusual for someone in this situation to get a little ... erm ... carried away. It is a very personal service that we provide. It is difficult not to get caught in the moment. I must also apologise for over-stepping my duties. I hope you will forgive me?"

I knew by apologising I could take the load of guilt you were feeling away.

"Oh, no, don't be silly," you responded almost cheerfully, "it just happened. Let's say no more."

"Fine," I replied. "perhaps a fresh start would be helpful. I realised I didn't introduce myself to you the other day, I'm Mark."

With mock formality you shook my hand and said, "Hi Mark, call me Kitty."

"Okay Kitty, so how have you been getting along; any pain?"

"No it's been fine." "That's good news." I moved towards you and asked, "Do you feel ready to start today, or ..."

"No, yes, yes ... I mean of course, yes I am ready. I just feel a little silly about the other day."

I shouldn't have asked but it came out, "Why?"

"Well ... it was so damn hot getting sucked ... and then I got carried away and you were so nice and I shouldn't have asked but I did and then you ..."

Again your voice trailed away, your head down, looking at the floor. "The thing is I don't know that I can do this without getting hot again. I know I'm not meant to but you suck so well and my tits were like, well ... like they were directly connected to my clit. I know I'm going to get that way again today but I don't want to embarrass you or anything."

Finally you looked back up into my eyes almost pleadingly.

"Kitty, it's fine. I understand. You tell me what you want and I will help you with the process any way I can. How does that sound?"

"Okay Mark. Thanks."

We moved over to the lounge which I noticed had a cover over the seats to, I assume, either protect the seat upholstery or to hide the evidence. You noticed my stare and chuckled, "I had to tell my husband that I'd spilled a coffee and we'd need to get it cleaned soon. It was soaked!" You smiled.

I laughed, and you relaxed. "Shall we start Kitty?"

"Yes ... thanks. You asked me to tell you what I want. I'd like you to finger me while we do this. I hope you don't mind but that way I will be able to release my pent up emotions easily."

"Of course Kitty," I said but I knew that would only make my arousal more poignant. How was I going to overcome that I wondered. Still the customer is always right so I said, "Let's begin."

You stood in front of me and undid the buttons and allowed the dress to fall in a heap on the floor. Your breasts were scooped up neatly in a lovely full pale blue bra that had scalloped lace along the edges and you wore a matching pair of panties. You reached around behind you and undid the bra as you caught my gaze and looked intently into my eyes as you released your full bosom that stood proud and gently swayed with your slightest movement. You nipples stood out in the cool air and again the areolae were dimpled and aroused.

"Take a seat Kitty, make yourself comfortable."

You took the same position as you had on Monday only you didn't keep you legs together but rather more relaxedly allowed them the part as you sat. I moved to join you on the lounge and already felt the arousal in my pants. I knelt on the lounge facing the back so that I could easily commence with a brief breast exam to make sure that your version of no pain and mine were the same. I briefly rubbed my hands to warm them and then reached across to take your left breast into my encapsulating palms.

The full double D breasts still felt firm in my hands but as I took your nipple into my fingers I could tell immediately that they were a little more distended than they were when we first started the previous session. This was great news as it meant that your breasts were already starting to accommodate the newly stretched nipple shape that would allow me to suckle you deep into my throat and encourage the letdown of your milk. I moved to your right breast and again found the same sensitivity in your nipple that was the telltale sign of your changing breast form.

Your breath was already coming in short pants as I felt the warmth of your full boobs. "Are you ready Kitty?"

"Oh yes please," you gasped and I moved into the stretched out position so that you could cradle my head to your left nipple but this time I turned a little more. This allowed me to slip my right hand to your knee as I settled and as I moved toward your nipple I slipped my hand along your inner thigh until it met your full mound in your crotch. I licked your nipple and its surrounds in preparation for engaging in the session of stimulating your breast flesh into releasing the hormones that create the milk. My fingers reached your thinly covered pussy lips and immediately encountered the moisture that showed you were indeed aroused.

I latched on to your nipple and immediately felt it soften to my pallet. Rolling my tongue around it to moisten the area and feel the dimples of flesh, I knew you were already relaxing. My fingers worked their way inside your panties and I cupped the fullness of your vagina, those lovely full outer lips that I had sucked and kissed only two days ago were now in my hand and leaking your essential fluid all over my fingers. I drew more of your nipple and breast into my mouth as I increased the pressure on your nipple and I slipped my thumb into your pussy.

You clamped firmly down on my invading digit but the moisture allowed enough warm lubricant that it just increased the sensation as I firmly pushed into you. I started a steady rhythm of pushing my thumb deeply into your wetness as I pulled hard on your bloated nipple so that I pushed in with my thumb as I pulled out with my mouth. You were gently rotating your hips to increase the contact on my thumb and your cunt was oozing fluid all over my palm and other fingers.

With so much moisture in my palm I knew your arousal was complete. I wondered what reaction I might get if I was a little more adventurous. You had asked me to finger you while I sucked but you hadn't clarified. I continued to suck hard on your nipple and a large portion of your breast was now in my mouth. My left hand was steadily massaging the sides of your tit to encourage the sinews of breast flesh to stretch and move. The more stimulated they were, the quicker your milk would come.

We were ensconced on the lounge and after thirty minutes in which I had maintained a constant thrusting in and out of your wet cunt, I changed to the right tit. You were in a reverie, your head back on the lounge and eyes closed. I guessed you were fantasising about your deepest desire whatever that might be so that you didn't focus on me. As I licked and then latched on to your other nipple I rotated my thumb inside you so that I could also extend my ring finger under you and allow it to test the waters of your anal hole. My initial contact made you flinch, "Mmm, no ..." you murmured and your buttocks closed firmly on the invading digit.

I sucked harder on your nipple, perhaps too hard, and you gasped as I continue rotating my wriggling thumb against your G spot in the upper walls of your soaked pussy. Again I nudged at your back door and slowly massaged the rim of your sphincter.

Again you responded, "Mmmm nooo ..." but your clenching muscles eased their tension.

I pulled my finger back along the taut perineum, that tight sensitive flesh between your two holes and I heard the gasp of pleasure. Gathering more moisture that was steadily oozing from between your lower lips and all over my invading thumb, I moved back along that sensitive strip of flesh until I was again rimming your hole. This time, with the lubricant, I was able to increase the pressure on your nipple and the backdoor at the same time and suddenly my finger slipped into you.

You gasped aloud and sat forward and pulled my head harder into your breast as I sucked as much of the bountiful flesh into my mouth as I could. "Ungh ... ahh ... ohh," were the only sounds aside from my suckling as I extended my finger to its first knuckle in and out of your bum. Each invasion felt deeper and soon I had a second wet finger exploring the surrounding flesh as my ring finger pumped steadily up and down.

I decided to try to whole thing and see how you reacted. I withdrew my thumb and finger, gathered the moisture and pushed my thumb directly onto your engorged clit that was standing out from between your inner lips and simultaneously I pushed two juice-slickened fingers deep into your anus.

"Oh my! Oh God!! Sweet Jesus that feels good!"

I knew my answer. I continued pushing in and out of your quickly relaxing sphincter, stretching the softening muscles as you pushed down with your body to impale yourself more on my fingers. Your musky aroma was filling the room as your juices flowed. You continued this motion for a while, building in intensity and speed until you were practically bouncing up and down on the lounge and then it happened. The spasms I was feeling around my fingers and the shudder that went through your whole body as you mashed my face into your tit told me you had come. Your prolonged groan of joy rumbled through the house.

I was stroking the fullness of your breast and could feel your distended nipple at the back of my throat. Even a glimpse of your other showed the stretched and pointed shape that it changed to from the perfectly rounded globe I had started on. Your clit was hard and reaching out for attention except that, after cumming, the slightest touch made you flinch in painful joy. I knew that the thirty minutes were nearly up and soon this session would end, except that I had a hard cock that was desperate for release from my pants.

Gradually I slowed the movement of my fingers as I eased the suction on your nipple until I allowed them to pop from your two holes and I pulled away from your nipple. You sighed deeply and opened your eyes, again that glazed look of ecstasy on your lovely face. You eased the pull on my head to allow me to sit back on your lap as we both looked at your nipples that protruded like cones from your chest. The redness surrounded half of each breast to show how much I had been able to inhale of each breast during this session. You looked at me a smiled.

"Thank you," you whispered, "but what about you?" and you glanced at the tent in my crotch. "Please let me help you?"

You reached across the lounge before I could respond and caressed the lump in my pants, stroking my length. I tried to move but you pushed me gently and then said, "Sit up."

I turned around on the lounge and you stood up. I placed my feet on the floor to get up but you pushed my chest back and moved in front of me. We had reversed positions from the other day. You knelt before me and started to open my pants. While you looked down, concentrating, you commented, "That was a bit different .. what you did to me. I've never had someone touch me there before ... it was nice."

By now you had my cock out and in your hand and your were stroking its full length and the accumulated pre-cum had wet my pink head. You leaned forward and I thought you were going to take me in your mouth as you had before but you didn't. You gathered your gorgeous wet breasts that glistened with my saliva and pushed them toward my hard extended cock.

You kept stroking but you had increased the speed and I could feel your grip increase in pressure as you stripped my foreskin back down my length. You knew that, again, I wouldn't last long after an hour of stimulation and so you kept up that pumping action until you could sense my tensing balls that you had cupped in your other hand, sucking up into my body in preparation for the explosion of my cum. As the first pulse started you leaned in further and captured my cock between the enormous mounds of your tits and played them up and down my length.

I had never tit-fucked a woman before and seeing my cock peeping out between those gorgeous double Ds that I'd been stretching made my orgasm the most gut wrenching I could remember. I took my turn to gasp in delight and disbelief about how intense I was cumming as my semen fired from my tip and splashed firstly on your cheek and then all over your tits and leaked down into your cleavage around my cock. You slowed your pace as I wilted from the experience and soon you were wiping the juices from me and pushing my depleted manhood back into my pants.

"There, we're even!" you said as you smiled up at me. "You should know that my husband is going to have to fuck my brains out as soon as he gets home thanks to you - ... but I forgive you."

I had now had time to recover some of my senses and finished putting everything back in place.

"Well Kitty, I am glad to have helped," I smiled, "and I look forward to seeing you again on Friday."

You just sat back on the floor, your cum covered tits showing and your open thighs revealing the wet red lips of your pouting cunt that had also had a one-hour work out today. "See you later Mark, I hope you don't mind if I don't come to the door," you laughed.

Standing up, looking down at the vision of womanhood I had before me, I said, "See you later Kitty. Take care." And I was gone.

Emmcee20
Emmcee20
169 Followers