The Milking Herd Ch. 04

Story Info
A new recruit.
4.2k words
4.44
114.3k
66

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new recruit

Janet had little alternative. She had to sign on at an employment agency, as the government no longer paid benefits. She had no skills, apart from being able to look after aging parents. She was just twenty, and they had passed away a few months ago. Money was needed to pay the mortgage arrears, and other bills.

The old guy sitting before her was nice and friendly. He was lucky enough to have a government contract, taken over by a large corporation. He explained how things worked these days, after a melt down of the world economy, though she understood little of it.

'This sounds like a position open to you. No previous experience required. All financial liabilities will be settled on being accepted. The corporation has to do that by law. It's a way of stabilising the economy, though I'm not sure if it's a good thing for the individual,' he commented.

'What do you mean, it's not a good thing? It sounds good to me,' she enthused.

'Well, the corporations settle up all your debts, but that makes you indebted to the corporation, until you pay everything back. The good thing is, no interest is added to what you owe. This position is with Food Corporation, a major owner of farms, distribution, and retail outlets,' he said.

Janet wasn't sure what all that meant, but she was eager for an interview, as it seemed like a lifeline. She was drowning in debt, with no prospects of survival. A nasty debt collector suggested she work in a brothel. His leering face had her cringing at the thought of it. She couldn't possibly consider such a disgusting proposal.

Joshua sold his dairy farm to the Food Corporation, yet they kept him on to oversee the operation as he'd built it up from a dairy farm. The specialist milk product had started small, supplying human milk to hospitals, and institutions. Now they were supplying milk nationwide, and demand meant production had to be increased.

He used volunteers, and as the economy continued to slump, there were enough women coming forward. They had to be tested for disease and drugs, so as to keep the product pure, and that was expensive. They weren't always reliable either. As demand increased he needed a more stable and constant supply.

A young man who's farm was going broke, like all the others, supplied him with women willing to stay twenty-four-seven on the farm. Willing, might have been stretching the truth a little. He asked no questions, and turned a blind eye to the young man's dubious methods. The women he sent to the milking shed were still here, producing good quality milk.

Needs had moved on, and were beyond that semi-legal source. With the Food Corporation owning the farm, more milk had to be produced at a lower cost. Surprisingly, they arranged to send volunteers through an employment agency. At least that's what they were supposed to be, volunteers. They were always desperate young women, with little choice, yet a certain persuasion technique was still needed.

She smiled at the old boy, when he walked in to the interview room. 'Hi, I'm Janet,' she said.

He made her welcome and offered her a drink, then they settled down for the interview.

'The corporation sent you for a medical, and that came back clear. You're a suitable candidate for helping us provide a very valuable product. Hospitals need human milk, and we supply it. Here's a brochure. I want you to study it, and let me know if you're interested. If you are, I'll give you a tour of the facilities. I'll leave you to read it over. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them,' he smiled, and left.

Janet sat on the comfortable chair wondering if she had heard right. She had seen, heard, and smelt the animals. There were cows, goats, and other animals on the farm. She assumed they were all milked, which was a surprise, as she had never really thought about where food came from. Of course the milk she poured on her cereal each morning came from cows, but as a city girl she had never been on a farm.

The man had slipped in something about human milk. Surely they didn't package human milk like cow's milk? It must have been a slip of the tongue. She opened the brochure and skipped the blurb about the wonderful Food Corporation, and how it supplied eighty percent of all food in the country.

There it was, two pages, describing the valuable contribution human milk was making to keeping infants alive in hospitals all over the country. She flipped the pages back and forth, but there was nothing about how they milked a human. Of course, it would have to be a woman. Surely she would have to be pregnant and lactating, wouldn't she?

The warm room and the boring booklet, left her feeling drowsy. She needed a job, but she wasn't pregnant, and surely that's what was needed. The leering face and innuendo's of that debt collector came to mind. She didn't want to face him again. Next time he called, everything from the apartment would be taken and sold. She would have to find somewhere cheap to live. She was kidding herself, it would have to be free accommodation.

***

She really needed this job and that horrible debt collector could help her qualify. She grimaced at the idea. In the stuffy room the idea took root in her imagination. The nasty big man came back to her apartment, assessing her belongings for their value.

'All my debts will be lifted soon, except that I've got to become pregnant. I wondered if you would help me out? Yes, it does mean, err, as you say, having me. Thank you, sir, you are so kind to help me out of my financial problem,' Janet coyly spoke.

'I'm afraid it might not work first time, so would you mind repeating the, err, arrangement, until I'm obviously pregnant. No, I'm not joking. You're so kind to help me out of this mess. What? Right now? Well, I guess so. You want me to do what? Well, I guess you should direct me, if it helps you perform. Yes, of course, I'll do whatever you think best, to make sure it works,' she sincerely said.

'Are you sure you want me naked, on my knees? Just this first time then. Other ways, for next time? Slowly please, I need to write them down. This list of future requirements seems, err, rather complicated. I'm not sure that's possible, is it? Up my bottom? Really? Oh! I guess you know best. Down my throat, to make me pregnant? Well, as you're so kind to help me out, I'll submit to your advice. Yes, sure, whatever you say, after all, I need you to make me pregnant. No problem, I'll keep sucking your cock down my throat, until I become pregnant,' she worriedly agreed.

'So, let me get this straight. I'll stay with you at your apartment, sucking your cock as often as possible, until I become pregnant. You promise to give me lots of sperm? Ok, then, it's a deal. Of course, I haven't forgotten the other things. I've written them down. They seem strange, but I'm sure you know best,' she timidly spoke.

***

Janet shook herself, wondering why that objectionable bully came to mind. There was a dishy neighbour her own age living nearby, yet she hadn't thought of him. It was something about the man's forcefulness, and the threat of repossessing everything she owned. It felt as though he had her life in his hands, not just her possessions.

Joshua came back in with two coffee's.

'Oh! You startled me,' Janet gasped.

'Sorry, has all this boring stuff put you to sleep?' he chuckled. 'So what do you think? Of course you have questions. I'm willing to answer them, if you think you might like to join us here,' he said.

'Well, the brochure was interesting. I do need to sort out my abysmal financial situation,' she said. 'This looks like the only job available to me, without qualifications. Though, what would I be doing?'

'We have a modern facility here, milking all sorts of animals, even humans. Of course we treat people with high regard. The milking equipment and product treatment is very similar. I designed it myself,' he was saying.

'But what would I be doing?' she asked.

'Sorry, a bad habit, talking shop. You would be providing milk, that's all. A very simple and natural thing, really,' he said, glossing over the details.

'Oh.' Janet whispered.

She sat looking bewildered for a moment, then looked at him suspiciously.

'But how? I'm not pregnant,' she quietly said. 'You're not going to make me pregnant are you?' she spoke with an obvious sound of anxiety.

'No! Good grief, no,' he chuckled. 'We have treatments that can induce lactation. You will have a strict diet, and your health will be monitored very closely. It's perfectly safe and decently carried out. You will be looked after, better than anytime in your life,' he reassured her.

'Well. I guess. Does it hurt?' she asked.

'Certainly not, not at all. I think it best you see the facilities. A lot of your questions can be better answered by the milkers,' he offered.

'Milkers?' she asked.

'Yes, we call the women providing milk, milkers,' he reassuringly smiled, and ushered her out of the interview room.

Janet was bewildered and in a daze. She didn't hear a word he said while walking down the corridor. He opened the door on a perfectly ordinary, comfortable looking room. It wasn't disturbing so much as a surprise. Women sat around chatting, with their breasts bared. Attached to their breasts were rubber cups, with tubes discreetly curled under their arms, and out of sight.

Janet stood in the doorway gaping at them. The rubber cups were pulling at the women's breasts in a rhythmic sucking motion. She rubbed an arm over her breasts, and realised what she had done, and dropped her arm to her side.

'Come and meet our milkers,' he encouraged.

'This is Janet, a potential new recruit. Madeline, Andrea, and Florence,' he introduced them.

'Hello,' Janet quietly spoke.

She was embarrassed, yet the three women nonchalantly sat there as though it were perfectly normal. Their beasts were swollen and tight, with milky fluid running down the tubes. One of them adjusted a tube to a more comfortable position, and carried on chatting.

'You might like to sit with them awhile, and ask questions,' he suggested.

She sat down before her legs gave in.

'We get paid for every pint we produce. It's a nice place to sit and chat. Florence taught me to knit, so we get something useful done at the same time,' Andrea smiled.

'I'm not sure about producing milk,' she mumbled.

'Don't worry about that. They give you a drug to bring on lactation. It enhances your breasts, and makes them produce more,' Madeline said.

'It doesn't hurt, and it's perfectly safe. It's been developed and used over several years,' Florence added.

'They do feel swollen and tight, when we come in for milking each morning,' Andrea explained.

'I thought accommodation came with the job, but you go home each day?' she asked.

'Yes, we have families to look after. The money helps out a lot, and as you must know, everyone is feeling the pinch. We're lucky, our husbands have jobs,' Madeline said.

'You should ask Joshua about staying here. They have accommodation, as there are a lot of people who've lost their homes since the world banking crisis. He'll give you the details,' Florence said.

They talked about the lack of money, family, and hopes for the future.

During the conversation the pumps carried on working away on their breasts. Janet became less shy about what was happening, and relaxed enough to examine their breasts. They were naked from the waist up, unruffled about displaying their large mammaries. Of the machinery, all that could be seen were the cups, pulsing, and sucking at the women's breasts. There were teats inside, sucking on their nipples. A short length of tube ran under their arms, into the comfy chair. It was a clear plastic, with their milk clearly running from their breasts.

***

'So what do you think? Could you manage the job?' Joshua asked.

'I guess so,' she hesitantly said.

This wasn't the career she imagined, though what else could she do. The three women she met looked contented, and happy with the arrangement. The idea of joining them didn't seem so bad.

'You have to be sure. Once the medication is administered you will need to be here every day, to be milked. It will be uncomfortable being late for your session, and painful if you miss a day,' he explained.

'Yes, I'm sure, I can do it. My apartment is being repossessed, with all my belongings, to pay off debts. So, I need some place to stay,' she said, trying for a sympathetic look.

Joshua knew this, and everything else about her, as the corporation investigated thoroughly before sending anyone to the farm. The three women being milked were regulars, and merely window dressing. The pleasant room was useful for these interviews, as well as researchers, government officials, customers, and the curious. The reality of producing many gallons of milk per day, was very different.

'That's not a problem. We offer accommodation to all our recruits. Again, I must tell you that once you join the group, you must stay for the full term. You must stay for at least six months. We have to consider the cost of training, and the period before you are fully producing milk. It's expensive, and we need to recoup the costs,' he explained.

He was lying, but not a flicker revealed it, for he had gone through this many times before.

'OK, that sounds reasonable. When can I start?' she said, trying to put on a brave face.

'Sign these documents, and we can start the training very quickly,' he smiled.

Without reading a word she signed and handed over the contract. Since the breakdown of world economies, laws had been drastically changed. Corporations had taken over many of the responsibilities toward citizens from governments, which were broke. In return they had more control over employees. This contract waived her personal rights, with the corporation taking over responsibility for everything in her life. Some found it comforting, whereas, others were rebellious.

'Let's have a drink to celebrate your new job. Milk of course,' Joshua smiled.

'Is this, err. Oh, alright. Mmm, it tastes nice,' she said, with surprise.

'Perhaps you would like to see where you will be staying,' he offered.

The whole thing had gone efficiently. From job centre that morning, to acceptance in a new job took only a couple of hours. She was pleased with herself, though still nervous. She felt confused over what was expected of her. She wasn't lactating, yet they thought she would be acceptable. The idea of taking drugs was worrying, and her head was spinning from the speed of events. Still, she needed this job, as there weren't any other positions open to her.

Walking outside, she took a deep breath, trying to clear her head, after the stuffy interview room.

'Here, let me help you, some of the open ground is uneven,' he said.

Joshua took her elbow to guide her. He led her towards a large cow shed. She tried shaking her head of the confusion. Her mind felt as though it were filled with cotton wool. Weren't they going to see the accommodation block? Corporation blocks were of a standard type, though this looked different.

They walked through a small door, for a wave of sound and smells to assail her senses. Maybe he'd said something about visiting a milking shed, and she hadn't noticed. The speed of events this morning clouded her mind, as though she were walking in a dream.

They walked down a path between stalls. Perhaps he was showing off the other side of the business, where they milked cows. A smell of chocolate was unexpected, when she thought there would be a smell of milk, feeds, and the odour of animals.

The low hum of electrical equipment started, followed by an almost human sigh. A buzz of excited voices, or rather, a sort of lowing began. There was movement in the stalls, and she turned her head to look.

'Take a closer look, if you like. These are our longest serving recruits. They've been with us for years, and I assure you we look after them well. They're fed and milked several times a day. You've signed up to a growing and profitable production line, so you'll have no fears over being homeless, or being short of food ever again,' Joshua explained.

'What? Like that? But, how can I?' she murmured a protest.

The sight of a woman in the stall was frightening. She felt on the edge of panic, yet could neither fight or flee. She stood mesmerised, staring at the excited woman. Unlike the three women talked to earlier, she was on all fours, hooked up to a machine. In front of her was a trough of chocolate pieces, hence the smell of cocoa.

Janet followed the pipes she was connected to. One went to the woman's mouth, another two went behind her, where Janet stood staring in shock. A rubber nozzle was in her anus, and another in her vagina. They began to vibrate with energy from the machine.

A chorus of sighs and bovine mooing sounds filled the shed. The obvious sounds of pleasure was overpowering. A female musky scent filled the air. Janet reeled from the onslaught of so many women anticipating sexual pleasure. It was effecting her, drawing her in. Her head drooped forward over the railing. Looking down into the stall, she was shocked.

Tubes ran down under the woman, to something difficult to comprehend. Beneath the woman were two large sacks. She wanted to believe these were for collecting milk. They seemed alive, as they throbbed in time with the machine. Large rubber cups were, pulsing, sucking at her breasts. Those huge sacks were her breasts!

They were so big there wasn't enough room for the cups beneath them, so a depression in the floor was needed. The woman wiggled her hips, swaying gently in time with the vibrating nozzles in her ass and vagina. The whole scene was so bizarre it made Janet's head swim.

'A combination of medications will soon have you producing, though not as much as these beauties. It won't take long for you to get into the swing, as it were,' he chuckled.

It was a reference to the swing of the women's hips, while being cleaned out, ready for the orgasm routine. The human cows were anticipating their pleasure to come, waiting for the nozzles to stimulate them toward a deep orgasm.

'I can't, not like this,' Janet murmured.

She mumbled instead of screaming, which she desperately wanted to do.

'Don't worry. You've been given an effective tranquiliser, in the milk you drank. You should be feeling it by now. A difficulty to think straight, with an inability to react. Very soon you will accept all this, and settle down to enjoy the process with the other milkers,' he said.

He was explaining the process to her, without holding back the awful details. Janet realized that every moment she was there, pushed her deeper into the trap. Soon there would be no turning back. Perhaps she was already lost, unable to fight for freedom.

'The machine will clean you out, removing urine, and faeces, so there's no need to stray from your pen,' he explained.

It wasn't just a tranquilizer, it was worse than that. Every word was deepening her conditioning. She could feel herself giving in, and accepting the appalling proposal. Even the act of nodding her head to his suggestions gave her more and more pleasure, which in turn deepened his hold upon her. She felt a little dizzy as he spoke to her. He was taking away a bit more of her identity with each passing moment. It was vital she escape him, before it was too late!

Joshua's explanations became meaningless, as they turned into a resonant sound, reaching into her subconscious. She slowly sank to her knees, and he guided her further along, to an open stall. For a moment she resisted, with the last vestiges of her free will rejecting the idea of becoming a human cow.

He prodded her bottom, and she crawled forward. Janet shook in fear, as he cut away her clothes. Her head felt heavy, and it drooped down, looking as though she accepted her demise. He fitted a feeding teat into her mouth, and secured the straps around the back of her head.

12