The Milking Herd Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling something behind her, invading her vagina, she lifted her head to protest. The thing in her mouth prevented any sounds that could be heard above the cow women's crooning, and pleasurable moaning.

Joshua greased her asshole and eased it open. Her whole body was relaxed from the drug, so the long rubber nozzle was soon eased in. The other shorter, fatter nozzle, was already inside her vagina.

All that remained were the two suction cups. Inside them were small tubes, that fit over the nipples. These actually milked the human cow, whereas the larger bra like cups massaged the breasts. This was for pleasure, which increased the yield. He fitted them like a bra, which she would soon outgrow. Larger cups would be fitted as her breasts increased in size and production.

There was plenty of room under her at the moment, but soon her breasts would be large enough to touch the floor. Extra support would be needed then, especially before milking times, when they were heavy and pendulous. The timings would have to be set to coincide with the other human cows, as being milked and pleasured together, their yield increased.

He flicked a switch on the control panel for a beginners routine. The suction cups began to pulse in tune with the nozzles in her body. The cups were gently massaging her breasts, with the small tubes pulling on her nipples. The pulling motion would elongate her nipples, and toughen them up for the milking routine.

It would take a couple of weeks before she could withstand being milked four times a day.

At the same time, a healthy feed was running into her mouth. She would have to suckle upon the teat, as she couldn't spit it out. In the feed was a mixture of drugs, to enhance her yield, and keep her docile. When the training program was over, she wouldn't need to be strapped into the feeder. She could lean forward onto the feeding nozzle, or dip into the trough, for chocolates and other treats.

The nozzles in her anus and vagina were practical, as they cleaned her out twice a day. They also gave pleasure, inducing an orgasm during the four milking sessions.

He watched her sucking on the teat in her mouth, like an infant feeding on its mother's milk. The new girl had accepted its place as a human cow.

Feeling calmer, more docile, and more domesticated, Janet concentrated on the feelings coursing through her body. Her whole body was tingling. Her vagina had never felt so full. Beside the big satisfying cock, was another fullness, seeming to rub against it. The two rubber phalluses could be felt through the thin walls separating anus and vagina.

Her breasts throbbed with energy, tingling, and pulsating. Her nipples were so sensitive she was near to an orgasm, just from that stimulation alone. On top of that were the wonderful sensations in her naughty bits. Her entire body was quivering with arousal.

For some unfathomable reason she wanted to give milk. She yearned to lactate, and just knew it would be soon. An image of those human cows big udders came to mind. She wanted hers to be big and productive, like theirs. For a moment she wondered why she had these thoughts.

She was in a stall, sharing a milking shed with other cows, so of course she had bovine thoughts. She wanted to be a good cow for her owner, and give lots and lots of milk. If she was good, would he milk her by hand? The thought was delicious. Maybe, if she was a really good cow, the cowhands would breed with her.

Janet sighed, wishing her breasts would hurry up and grow huge, like a proper human cow,

Several hundred human cows began to orgasm, with sounds and smells concentrated in the shed. The shed was full of moo's, lowing, gasps, and groans. A wave of musky hormonal odour swamped Janet, forcing her to orgasm. It was a deep, long drawn out cum, with a moan to match. A guttural animal sound emanated from around the nozzle in her mouth.

Janet relaxed. She was happy and contented, like a well looked after farmyard animal, a milky bovine animal. She would soon be contributing her share of milk, and earning her keep. She was happy in a rosy world of an orgasmic afterglow.

Just as soon as she grew huge breasts, everything would be as it should be.

12