The Milking Herd Ch. 07

Story Info
Bulls breeding a hucow.
5k words
4.45
135.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 07

Bulls breeding a hucow

After a few days living in a milking stall, Margaret worried that she might have been abandoned by Mathew, her boyfriend and master. He'd sent her for hucow training which she agreed to because he was her master, and had to be obeyed. As soon as she got to the farm, she was attached to a milking machine, which meant she couldn't just walk away. If she'd known it was going to be this intense, she wouldn't have dared agree to it, even if it meant disobeying her master.

Margaret had innocently walked into the trap, not realising what was involved.

After having the run of a large mansion house, where she had grown up, it was a huge drop in circumstances to be housed in a milking stall. There were over a thousand women here, being milked in stalls. Margaret wasn't used to being one of the herd, as she had grown up as an individual, in a wealthy family.

A few months ago she met a man like her father, with a strong dominating personality. She got to know him well, or rather, he got to know her. He moved in, and began taking over her life, until she gave in, and let him make all the decisions for her.

Her deference became more deeply felt, until it became easy for her to submit to him, and start calling him master. He only wanted the best for her, and so she let him run her home, and her life.

One day he decided she should go for training as a hucow. Not knowing what the commitment was, it was easy to agree. Learning a new skill and a way of life, seemed exciting. Anything to please him was her mental attitude, and so here she was, wondering if he would ever collect her.

What was he doing with her home, the servants, and her money?

Dreaming of home, she wondered how her servants were faring while she was away. Margaret was very specific in her orders, and demanded they be carried out to the letter. Although some thought she was a tyrant, she was fair with everyone who worked for her, treating them with equal civility and demanding respect in return.

They would be very surprised to see the mistress of the house in such an abject state.

Though her new home was small, the stall was very clean, and so was she. An enema and a douche once a day kept her internally clean, which was necessary for a milk product being sent to hospitals. She understood and accepted that.

What she didn't understand was why she and the others, were being given so many orgasms a day. Not that she was complaining, because they were tremendously powerful, and so very satisfying.

She dozed for a moment from the pleasant thoughts, and anticipation of the next orgasm. Being trapped here wasn't a great hardship, and she was getting used to it.

Just before she and all the other hucows were to be milked, the machine started up. In each stall was a computer control, which was programmed specifically for her. It was still adding drugs to her food to enlarge her breasts, increase milk production, and keep her healthy. The feeder was permanently inserted into her mouth, to make sure she swallowed all the additives.

She didn't receive a calming agent as she had arrived as a volunteer. Slaves and recruits were given a calming agent, as they tended to panic when facing the reality of living the rest of their lives in a milking stall. Another reason to leave the feeding tube in place, was to suppress shouting and screaming of new hucows.

Margaret didn't shout obscenities at the staff, as she was a well brought up young lady. Though, she was beginning to have a fearful feeling about the place. Spending the rest of her life here wouldn't be so bad for some people, but she had a good life out there in the world.

Margaret's breasts weren't fully developed yet, though they had grown to twice the size since entering the stall. Later today she would be hosed down with warm water, which she enjoyed. Some days were missed, as there weren't enough herdsmen to cope with so many hucows.

***

In the background was a whining sound of pumps winding up to speed. This triggered a lowing noise in the milking shed, as the hucows needed to be milked, and they anticipated the sensuous pleasures it brought.

The hum of the distant pumps grew louder then changed gear, as they were about to be brought on line. The lowing, mooing, and other bovine sounds got to Margaret, as they did to all the hucows. If they didn't have a fixed feeding tube, they stopped chomping on chocolates and other treats, in the trough before them.

Their heads went up, and they all added to the noise which sounded almost human. A thousand hucows becoming excited was a tremendous sound, almost musical. It was a female sound and no woman could resist joining in. The chemical rush in their bodies from anticipating what was to come, was overwhelming, as it was shared by all.

Female pheromones hung heavily in the air, bathing them all in a cloud, triggering arousal in them all. A thousand females nearing an emotional moment, couldn't be resisted. Megan, one of the farm hands, kept clear of the barn, not being in the mood to be overwhelmed by hucow feelings.

A slight vibration reached into Margaret's stall and held her quiet. The computer wasn't programmed to milk her as much as the others, as she wasn't fully developed yet. When her breasts became udders, hanging to the floor below her, the yield would trigger a full and long milking session.

The vibration reached her breasts and immediately became a sucking sensation. It gently pumped her breasts, sucking on them, in and out, in a constant rhythm. The large cups holding her enlarged breasts, pulsed pleasantly. For a minute that is all that happened. The anticipation was heavy in the air and the hucows gave out a long low moan.

Then the machine switched on another tube, an inner one attached to her nipples. It began to suck on Margaret's nipples, elongating them. They had been fattened up with her breasts by the additives in her feed. Within seconds she began lactating, and saw her milk travelling up the clear tubes into the machine. Relentlessly it sucked her nipples like a new born, though it was her who was new to this.

Margaret was fascinated to see her milk being drawn up the tube, into the machine for processing. Connected to the barn was a dairy where her milk would be heated and pasteurized.

She closed her eyes, imagining feeding twins, both of them sucking on her teats in a steady rhythm. Her teats had been elongated and fattened by the machine, and would continue to grow with her already large breasts.

She'd worked out the grid under her would be lifted, to allow her breasts to swing under her like udders, as she became a fully matured hucow. That meant they would be huge, perhaps too big to lift for walking, or even standing upright. Becoming a fully domesticated milking animal, a hucow, wasn't so bad at that moment, as she anticipated the next stage of her milking session.

A few minutes passed, and another tube started up, sucking and stopping and sucking again, at her vagina. The motion was a natural fucking sensation deep inside her vagina. Unnaturally, it was the same sensation in her anus. Getting used to it, she found the sensitivity pleasant. It added to the sensations in her vagina, as that device sucked and vibrated inside her.

She needn't hold back, and so let go of her human sensibilities, to go with the wonderful sensations like the domesticated animal she was becoming. An emotional orgasm suddenly hit her, as it always did. She could tell that the girl in the next cubicle had a completely different orgasm. The girl shouted and screamed obscenities, yet obviously enjoyed the orgasms immensely.

Margaret groaned and moaned unintelligible sounds around the feeder in her mouth.

'Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!' she recited over and over as though giving birth.

Having her breasts massaged, her nipples firmly pulled, giving milk, the device in her bottom throbbing, and the device filling her vagina pulsing, combined to overwhelm her senses. She cum! She lifted her head, hearing several hundred hucows also climaxing, and she couldn't help joining them in a satisfying, deeply moving, orgasm.

Her legs went into a spasm as nervous electric shocks rocked through her mind, flashing like lightening, and returning to excite more so. Another group in the herd near to her, set off on their climax, and they took her along for a second ride to nirvana.

She'd never had so many orgasms. Four times a day she would be forced to orgasm, though in the last couple of days she didn't look at it that way. Like the others, she joined in anticipating the milking and the machine induced, intense orgasms.

Margaret understood she was becoming addicted to the machine, and wondered how long it would take to be completely dependent upon it.

***

A couple of weeks passed, when Margaret had just experienced the usual afternoon orgasm, and like the others she was ready to snooze. They weren't human, they were hucows, and she was beginning to think of herself in the same way. With the others she would be milked and share in the their orgasms. That made her a part of the herd, one of them, a domesticated animal, and a hucow.

Raising her head to see what the fuss was about, did no good, as she was facing a feeding trough. Her ass end was at the corridor the humans used. The farm hands came by inspecting her once a day, and gave her a hose down, as one of them had before the last milking session.

Feeling a slap to her rump, she tried to look round to see who it was, and what they were doing. A vet had arrived to examine the developing hucows, including Margaret, who was first on his list.

***

The vet detached a cup on her breast, and squeezed the nipple to test how sensitive it had become. After being thoroughly milked nothing is pulled from the swollen teat. Like her breasts the nipples have expanded to a very large size. They have also been elongated from being sucked by the machine several times a day.

'Examining its breasts for lumps is important. Do you have enough herdsman to do this once a week for the whole herd? Well, try it at least once a month, like this.' the vet demonstrated.

He pushed two fingers into the soft flesh, probing the breast all over. At this she mooed at the intimate intrusion, which wouldn't seem so bad when he continued with the rest of the examination. The cup was eased into place, and the other one removed, for a further examination.

'These are developing well,' Charlie commented, while weighing one breast in his hand.

Margaret didn't know who the man was but he was being far too personal with her body. It no longer seemed like hers as it had been altered so much, with large breasts, and those other devices built into her body, so it appeared she was a part of a machine, which now controlled every aspect of her life.

It's mouth was examined next, to ensure the hucow had no sores from the rubber feeder.

'It hasn't complained, so I recommend the feeder can be optional now, rather than fixed in place,' the vet said.

The anus probe had a light built in to the instrument, giving him a good view inside her bottom.

'No harm has occurred from the rubber insert, so it can be replaced,' he said.

Her vagina was next. The vet unwrapped a couple of speculums, and selected a retractor, large size. A colposcope was prepared as well as a Veda-scope, with a camera attached. Once clamped open, her vagina was viewed by the vet and farm hands.

Margaret felt the instruments stretching her inside, and going deep into her body. It felt awful, but she understood it had to be done. It would have been more tolerable if the vet was female, and there weren't two farmhands watching.

'This one needs to exercise its inner muscles, especially the pelvic floor. It has become used to the large rubber dildo permanently inserted. If you are going to use it for breeding, its vagina needs reducing in size, for a better grip on the bull,' he told them.

The vet looked up her registration number, and prepared another instrument, by slotting in the necessary numbers and letters. The characters, F21C1237, were fitted into a slot, and a small amount of black ink poured into a reservoir.

Margaret felt a sharp sting on the soft cheeks of her bottom, and looked around, with large staring eyes. This time she mooed, and shook her head in a bovine complaint.

'They always look like that. Doleful, large sorrowful eyes, looking as though they've been wounded, and you are the cause,' Frederick stated. 'The branding doesn't hurt, not much, and anyway, it's necessary to keep track of the cattle. If you transport it to another farm you will need to fill in the appropriate paperwork, online of course,' the vet commented.

'No problem. What about inseminating it. Do you recommend artificial, or a bull?' Joe asked.

'You've got some big healthy bulls here, so use them. The natural way is always best,' the vet advised.

Margaret wondered if they were talking about her. Surely not, her master wouldn't allow a stranger to breed her, would he? Something needed to be said, but she hadn't spoken for several weeks, and was in a panic over what to say. Before she could interrupt them, they were enlightening her as to her status, which she carefully listened to.

'Is it a slave, or volunteer?' the vet asked.

'A volunteer,' Joe answered.

'Then its registered as a slave now. That's the new law, all hucows are slaves. Yes, here it is, the hucow registration code is also a slave registration code,' he said. 'That means you can do whatever you want with it. The milk marketing board inspects your farm already, and this applies to volunteers as well, as there is no longer a difference,' the vet lectured.

Joe knew this, but didn't bother to tell the pedant this one was owned by the man who sent her here, as it would only prolong the examination, while the guy ruminated over the complexity of ownership. They needed to get on and examine a few more before the evening milking session.

Margaret was astonished! Since becoming a hucow, she was officially a slave! Who owned her, the farm or her master? It seemed less likely he was going to collect her now she was a slave and a hucow, which meant she would have to stay here for the rest of her life!

Tears began to form, and she wondered if they were for being trapped here in a stall, or that her master had abandoned her.

***

Elizabeth had volunteered to be a hucow, to cancel her debts, and had been here three weeks, during which time her breasts had been growing. The sight of them was scary and fascinating, as they were huge! The orgasms had been wonderful, in fact they were amazing compared to any boyfriend she'd ever had.

Her debts had been cancelled, she was being fed, and housed as promised, though this last was a cunning deception, as she was living in a stall, in a barn. It was high tech, and very clean, but still it was a milking stall, and she was trapped in it. It was outrageous that she was unable to leave while hooked up to a damn machine, and she resented being controlled by a mechanical thing.

The milking of her now huge breasts, being fed, and the induced orgasms, were all controlled by a machine. It seemed she had been selected for breeding, because her genetics were right to produce good calves. Damn! She was falling into becoming a permanent fixture of the machine, to become nothing more than what they called a hucow.

She'd heard them talking about volunteers being classified as slaves, which meant she was owned by the corporation, and they could do anything they liked with her. As the milking time came up, she would agree to being used as they wanted, as it meant having one or two mighty orgasms, every time.

'Mmmm!'

Did this whole orgasm thing make losing her freedom worth it? The nearer she was to the milking time, the less likely she was to object, and the moments of lucid objections were getting shorter the longer she was here. That was very worrying, as becoming a hucow wasn't just a physical thing, it was a mental condition as well.

The vet patted her rump, and looked her over. This hucow was younger than the last.

'It's in excellent condition. I'll go through the usual examination and make notes, but I'm sure this will pass,' the vet said.

'Hey! What are you doing down there?' Elizabeth complained, on feeling her breasts being fondled.

'Best put the feeder into its, mouth. It freaks me out when a hucow talks,' the vet grimaced.

Only able to mumble around the feeding tube in her mouth, they weren't bothered by her swearing. When the first probe was inserted into her asshole, she complained bitterly, to no avail.

***

Jo no longer fought the farmhands. She had been thoroughly domesticated and was looking forward to the birth of her first born. It will be reared and educated to become a bull or a hucow, but they hadn't told her which it was to be yet.

The vet was particularly careful with her, and confirmed it was pregnant. The calf would be a hucow, and was healthy. Jo smiled to herself, and wiggled her bottom at the farm hands. Joe had used her a few times before she had been bred with a bull, and she had a soft spot for him, and that was between her legs

***

Mathew telephoned the farm regularly to see how his favourite slave was getting on. He was pleased with her progress, and that she was settling in with the herd. They were exercised once a month with older hucows, to give them confidence, and to learn how they were expected to behave.

'Margaret is doing well. The vet has been and he declared her healthy, so she will be put into the breeding program. Do you still want that?' Joe asked.

'Yes, of course. As soon as she is pregnant I'll come and collect her,' he said.

Joe wondered what their relationship was, as a husband was hardly likely to react calmly to that news, on hearing his wife was being fucked by strangers every day.

***

Margaret shook her head from side to side, not wanting to go through with this. It was all wrong! As a wealthy woman, she deserved respect and was used to receiving it, yet here she was in a stall with a big black man ready to do it to her.

Straining her head sideways she could see the man standing behind her. When he patted and stroked her cheek, trying to calm her, he'd been standing to one side. She'd seen his erection and it frightened her. How on earth was she going to take that!

She'd heard the bulls had been chosen for their large penis, and large balls. Damn! This bull would flood her insides with semen! They intended her to be fucked and inseminated by this big black man! He obviously enjoyed his work, and knew what to do, as he had over a thousand women to practice on.

A herdsman had removed the rubber thing from her vagina last week, and had been making her squeeze a soft rubber dildo. It was supposed to strengthen her inner muscles, but the young lad enjoyed playing with her sex. Twice he'd removed the one in her bottom and took her there. It was a strange feeling having his cum shoot up her bottom, Different from the enema, as he held onto her hips, and thoroughly fucked her ass.

The feeder was in her mouth, so she couldn't complain, though surely they knew how small she was inside, and the bull was so big.

'Oh! Mooo!' Margaret uttered sounds from around the feeding tube.

The bull had eased the head of his cock into her. He knew it could be painful and would have waited a few days if she wasn't ready. This wasn't necessary as the boy had done a good job on her. He let out an animal like sound, and shoved in. He didn't have time for niceties as he had two more to fertilise before the afternoon milking session.

A few hard strokes, with her gripping hard, and he was ready. She wasn't, but it didn't matter as she was just a hucow, and was there merely to be bred. He hoped it was a bull, as he liked the idea of handing down his job to a son.

12