The Milking Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malina reached to the collar of her robe and loosened a string tie of some sort. The robe slid to the ground leaving her standing nude before me.

One of the technicians came forward and removed the milking collar and the electrode ring around my testicles. The wheel was again rotated so that my prick was pointing skyward and a set of ramps was placed on either side of the wheel.

Marlina climbed the ramp on one side. Before she straddled me, she removed the nipple electrodes and tossed them to the ground. The judge presiding over the milking said, "You have eight minutes beginning... NOW!"

Pain shot through my body from the electrodes as at the same time Marlina impaled herself on me in one push. It surprised me how wet she was. She leaned forward so that her nipples were brushing mine. She swayed her tits slightly so that I could feel the hardness of her nipples against my flesh. Then she leaned in close and nibbled at my neck and said, "Remember all those things I said that you could do better than that lesser spouse? This is your chance to have that opportunity for the rest of your life. When you cum, you will become my Ordeal Slave, not my lesser spouse."

That comment may have meant nothing to most men, but I was a lawyer. I knew the laws. I knew that Womyn acquired male slaves all the time. I knew that a woman could buy a male slave, and sell a male slave. I knew that, in special circumstances, a woman could also claim a man as a slave through the right of ordeal. But as a lawyer, I also knew that an ordeal slave was permanent and absolute. Ordeal slavery was irrevocable. The man could never be freed, nor could he be sold, bartered, or traded. He was hers forever.

She reached and massaged my aching nipples. "Besides," she said, "if I can't have you, I would rather be a woMAN in a brothel. My future is in your hands."

She laughed softly as she stroked my chest lightly with her fingertips, "Actually," she added slyly, "it's in your balls, but you get the idea."

With that she sat upright and began riding me. I didn't think it was possible for a cunt to mimic the action of the milking collar, but Marlina's did. As she slowly bounced on me, her inner muscles squeezed and teased my stiff rod. The pain of the shocks faded into the distance as the pleasure began to overwhelm me. It wasn't long before I heard a loud buzzer and the judge's voice saying, "Three minutes and twelve seconds. The accused is now legally your slave."

Marlina sat still on my prick, calming herself. The judge addressed me. "You have escaped being made into a eunuch, but you are nevertheless no longer a man. From this point on, in the eyes of the law, you are merely the property of this Womyn. You shall call her Mistress Marlina or whatever appropriate title she decrees."

After a technician helped my Mistress to the ground, she once again pulled the white robe around herself. The judge addressed her, "You may take your property with you," then asked, "Do you need a leash and restraining collar?"

"No," she answered firmly, "he... it will come willingly."

She was right.

***

That was two years ago. None of my hair has even slightly grown back. The law office is now know as Roberts, Roberts, Smithfield and Williams. I act as Mistress Marlina's legal clerk. I have a small desk in a closet-like room just off to the side of her corner office. She likes to leave the door open so that when her clients first enter her office, the Womyn can see me, nude except for my black leather collar, working quietly at my small desk.

Just last week, I heard one client say to her as Marlina was closing the door to my cubicle, "I heard that you owned an ordeal slave. I figured that any Womyn that had the ovaries to pull off something like that was the lawyer I needed."

I smiled that I had once again pleased my Mistress and continued with my daily work.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12