The Milkmaid's Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, shit.

The catgirl still seemed too completely shellshocked to really struggle. So the first second of them landing in the mucky little stream was taken up entirely by the screams of a catgirl who had been forced into water.

The second second was also screaming.

"Sorry," he said weakly, lurching to his feet. He gripped her by the ponytail—a grip he had no doubt she could break, and painfully, if she decided to, so he tried to be gentle as he tugged her to the grassy creek bank. "Not... intentional!"

She hissed angrily, but half-crawled, half-scurried onto the bank with him. There was a break in the tree canopy above which allowed the moonlight to shine down, and Jack could see plainly that she was unusually pale for this region—as milky-skinned as Meela, in fact, with brilliant short, spiky scarlet hair and two flattened orange-tufted cat ears. The voluptuous fey wore what most mortals would consider underwear, or perhaps swimwear. Although she wasn't especially furry, she somehow managed to look like a wet rat after just a graze in the mud.

She glowered at him, but did not fight his grip.

Now that the risk of her breaking her arm appeared to have passed, Jack glowered back. "You stole my wine," he said accusingly.

To his surprise, her scowl dropped away, and she giggled. "Wine's nothing," she said smugly.

"Like, excuse me?" He jabbed a finger accusingly. "That was mulled dryad peach wine!"

"Ooh, really?" She blinked. "Nice."

"Yeah." He pouted.

Even then, she didn't seem too impressed, because she rolled her eyes. "Well, don't get all whiny, babe. Wine's still nothing to what we can give you."

"Oh, yeah?" He narrowed his eyes. Now she was being flirtatious, after leading him out here? "Then what's—ah—ah—ah!"

He stared at her, his mouth hanging slightly open. She grinned at him.

Before he'd even realized what it was doing, her nimble hand had slunk into his lap, beneath his trousers, and wrapped around his cock.

"What's wrong?" she cooed. "Something wrong, druid boy?"

"I—um—" He sucked in a deep breath, biting his lip. His cheeks were burning. "I should really, um..."

Her ears were no longer flattened. She tilted her head, beaming. "You okay, baby? Something bothering you? Something you wanna tell me?"

Her fingers stroked slowly along his cock, encouraging it to get harder and harder. It strained against his trousers. A little driblet of precum came out, and he felt her tenderly rubbing that precum against his glans, lubricating him further.

His eyelashes fluttered, and he let out a soft sigh. Ooh... he really wanted to just lie down and spend the night with her. He shivered, staring deep into those milky green eyes. But... but he had things to... to do, didn't he?

"Why'd you run?" he managed, swallowing. "Why, like, um... why lead me out here?"

"I like a chase," she said, giggling. He felt her other hand slipping down to unbuckle his belt. Then, she licked her lips and looked up at him with a demure look, as if seeking permission. Her fingers curled around his trousers, ready to pull them down.

He nodded without even thinking about it. She smirked as his cock sprang free.

"B-but..." He was starting to pant. "But w-why here? And why avoid me? A-and... why... oh, gosh... why m-mess with the villagers?"

"We wanted a druid," she whispered in his ear. "We knew they'd call one! We never knew he'd be such a cute li'l bimbo, though."

"O-ooh." His lips quivered as his heart fluttered from the 'compliment'. Her lips brushed against his ear, and he longed to lean in and feel more of her warm breath on him, to kiss her, to be tasted by her... "So you just... wanted to h-have some fun?"

"Someone's been lonely tonight," she cooed. She continued to stroke his cock with both hands, steadily pumping him up.

"P-please!" Jack sensed that this mischievous fey was quite intent on making him cum right then and there. And he knew that once he came once, he'd probably lose what little sense he had for... well, as long as she had her fingers around his cock, at any rate. And then he'd really be a bimbo.

"Please what, baby?" she cooed in his ear. Her fingers slid slickly up his shaft, lovingly caressing his head. "Please you? Please what, baby?"

For a second, Jack almost couldn't remember what he'd been asking for, and he nearly said 'more'. Luckily, he recovered his wits. "I-Is that all you wanted?" he whispered. "That's why you lured me away f-from my camp? Just—ah! Oh! Ooh... —j-just to have some alone time here?"

"Weeell..." She kissed him on the cheek. "Not here. We're gonna take a li'l trip, bimbo boy!"

"Wh—" Jack fell silent as he saw two more pairs of milky-green eyes staring at him from the darkness.

"And who said I was alone?" the curvy catgirl cooed, as two more pale catgirls—one a blonde, one a brunette—slinked out of the shadows towards them.

"Ooh, Kitty," cooed the blonde, batting thick eyelashes down at him, "he's a cutie!"

She was unmistakably ogling his big, throbbing, dribbling cock. Unfortunately, noticing this just made him harder.

"He sure is," hissed 'Kitty', licking his cheek with her rough tongue. "Let's get him to the well."

The well. He was so immersed in pleasure from her fingers around his cock, it took him a moment to register. The well.

"I—hey, what?" he protested, squirming as the blonde and brunette took hold of his shoulders and legs. "The... the well?"

His heart raced as pure fight-or-flight threatened to take over. He couldn't go there. Couldn't ever go there!

"Hush, boy," Kitty cooed, and as she started to lick his cheek with all the intentness of a mother cat grooming her kitten, he felt...

Oh...

Oh...

His cock's sensitivity began to rise.

Oh. "Oh," he whimpered. "Oh—oh—nnnnoah! Ah! AAH!!"

With satisfaction dripping from her every giggle, Kitty took careening him over the edge, and he came. Cum spurted from his cock, and as it did, the catgirls took advantage of his momentary vulnerability, his momentary surge of blinding pleasure, to surround him, to hoist him up...

... and for the blonde to lock her pouty red lips around his cock as it continued to spurt.

As his sensitivity continued to climb with every lick Kitty gave him, as the blonde began to very, very slowly suckle—an edging torment that was driving him mad—and as they began to carry him away, his legs and arms held fast above him like he was tied to a pole, he heard the brunette purr in his ear, "Easy, sleepy boy. Easy for his mommies. Easy, sleepy boy. Don't need to fret. This is just a dream. Just a dream. Just a dreeeeam."

"Let—let me go!" he cried, even as pleasure flooded his poor, frail body.

"So easy for his Mommies. Easy, sleepy boy."

"You can't brainwash me when I'm wide awake!" he snapped, though the sharpness of his comeback was undercut as he neared orgasm, his eyes crossed and he started to whimper and whine again.

"Maybe we

He blinked.

And started cumming again, to the blonde's squeals of delights.

"And she will!" Kitty said happily, before returning to licking his face.

~~~~

It was a long night for poor Jack.

The catgirls teased him mercilessly all throughout the journey, and as it turned out, they started out quite a ways off from the ley well. Roughly a night's journey, in fact, give-or-take a few breaks for the catgirls to play with one another.

The catgirls seemed to be trying hard to keep him from cumming too much, but after a point, Jack had realized that he had to do was whimper and beg and the blonde—whose name appeared to be Minty—would invariably lose all composure and start sucking like crazy. The catgirls would make a big show of getting mad at her, but the scolding usually devolved into fingering, licking, 'grooming', and a surprising amount of breastsuckling—more than he usually saw from catgirls. Minty seemed quite effectively disciplined each time... until he started begging again.

He didn't beg much, though. Jack was trying very hard to be strong.

He had only cum twelve times so far.

Jack knew he was firmly in orgasm fatigue—the state under which a victim couldn't cum 'normally' anymore and the fey had to 'help' him to cum further, rendering his mind extremely vulnerable in the process. The catgirls essentially controlled his orgasms completely now.

Overall, by the time the sun peeked over the treetops and they first came within eyeshot of the ley well, Jack was a wreck.

The ley well was still about a mile or two off when Jack first spotted it, framed within a field of wildflowers atop the tall mostly tree-less hill. It was quite a mundane-looking thing—aside from being atop a hill, it could easily be mistaken for an ordinary well.

But he started to squirm as soon as he saw it. He felt its energies. And the catgirls felt him squirm.

"He senses it!" Kitty sang, licking his lips. He flinched and moaned. "Excited, baby? Are you?"

"Unh..."

"I love introducing druids to the ley well!" Kitty beamed. "Don't you, Minty?"

"Mm-hm!" Minty moaned, rolling her tongue over his cock. She stared up at Jack with smoldering eyes, and he had a feeling some whimpering was coming on pretty soon.

As they drew nearer, he felt the buzzing of the ley well rising in his poor, tired mind.

"Oh, please," he heard himself whimpering. "Please—please—AAAH!"

~~~~

He begged twice more before they finally reached the well. It was only then that he realized just how much trouble he was in.

There were two figures by the well.

One he instantly recognized, and a pang of dread and regret entered his heart as the pale redhead spun around and beamed. She pranced up with an excited squeal. "Jack! You made it!"

"M-Meela," he whimpered, eyes darting between Meela's unmistakable delight and the blonde catgirl standing between his legs, savoring his cock with an almost predatory greed.

"Oh, goodness." She clapped her hands excitedly. "You look adorable! I never knew druids could blush so red!" She spun around to face the other figure, her expression radiant with joy. "Did I do well, Mistress?"

Jack shuddered.

The Milkmaid, as it turned out, was a holstaur.

He stared at her in equal parts wonder and fear.

A fucking gorgeous holstaur.

She was dressed only in a very simple brown dress and a white apron, like a farmworker or cleaning servant. Her skin was as pale as the catgirls' and Meela's, but her eyes were a deep, rich hazel. Her straw-blonde hair hung down in two long golden braids, and her breasts...

Her breasts.

Even covered by her straining dress, he could tell they were massive. Big, even by holstaur standards. A mortal with breasts like that would have trouble even standing, but the Milkmaid stood tall as she smiled a crimson smile at Meela. "Yes, baby," she said sweetly. "You did very well for me. He's perfect."

Meela preened, bouncing on her feet like a dog waiting to be fed. "C-can I... can I, um..." She chewed her lip.

"Just ask, baby. You must always tell me when there's something you want."

"C-Can I suckle you, Mistress?" Meela whispered.

The Milkmaid smiled, reached up, and pulled her dress down to allow one breast to spill out.

Glorious pleasure flooded through Jack as he came into Minty's mouth, eliciting giggles from his captors. He couldn't control his cries, lost staring at the massive, impossibly soft breast. The Milkmaid's nipple was large, and pert, and already dripping with milk.

He watched Meela walk towards it, as if in a daze, and lean in with a whimper. She practically buried her face into the softness of the Milkmaid's tit. Loud, wet suckling sounds, punctuated by the occasional moan, followed.

The Milkmaid let out a long, soft, sensuous sigh, clutching Meela to her chest. Even from a distance, Jack could hear the holstaur cooing nonsensical syllables, comforting sounds clearly meant to lull Meela into a state of helplessness. Judging by Meela's eyes, this treatment wasn't even necessary.

Then the Milkmaid's eyes shot up to his, and Jack started struggling anew, the afterglow of Minty's blowjob fading in the face of fear.

"Well, well, well," she said, putting a finger to her lips. With one hand, she continued to clutch Meela, as with the other, she raised a hand in smug greeting. "Hail and well-met, sweetiepie."

Jack strained against the catgirls' grips. The catgirls weren't much stronger than him, and they seemed extremely distracted by the display. The trouble was, so was he, and all it took was one sudden move for Minty to take notice. And it only took a little roll of Minty's tongue to weaken his efforts to pathetic squirmings and little more.

"So you're... their Mistress?" he asked, trying to keep his composure.

"Oh, I don't like words like that, no, no." She tutted, shaking her head. "Isn't that right, Kitty?"

"That's right, Mistress," Kitty said, not-so-subtly rubbing her pussy as she watched Meela's ministrations.

"See?" The Milkmaid sighed. "They just insist. I find people tend to... insist with me." her milky eyes glimmered. "They really do take advantage of me. I just can't help but help the needy." She caressed Meela's cheek. "Isn't that right, baby girl?"

"Mmmm!" agreed the redhead suckling at her teat, as milk dribbled down her chin.

The Milkmaid glanced at the glassy-eyed catgirls, chuckling. "Has this sweet boy been left... wanting?" Her eyes darted to Minty, still suckling at the tip of Jack's cock.

Minty made guilty whimpering sounds. The catgirls kicked their feet.

The Milkmaid only giggled, though. "Oh, don't worry, my sweets. That just means we get to have a bit of a challenge." She winked.

The catgirls, clearly relieved, giggled as well. "Ooh, it won't be any challenge against you!" cooed Kitty, lifting Jack's head by the hair and kissing him on the cheek. "Just look at him!"

"Yes..." The Milkmaid stared at Jack, who felt suddenly a whole lot more naked. Despite her having a young woman actively drinking at one of her exposed breasts, somehow, The Milkmaid just seemed more... decent than he felt. Decorous. Modest. Tasteful.

And he really was blushing.

He gave a nervous laugh. "I... I hope you know how much trouble you're in."

"Oh, I do." The holstaur gave a truly wicked grin. "I've been so naughty, sweet boy. But I think the real question is... do you know how much trouble I'm in?"

Jack bit his lip. He stared at the milkmaid's beautiful milky eyes, then at the blissful Meela.

"She looks beautiful, doesn't she?" the Milkmaid whispered, her voice as wet and whimpered as the cries of her nursing plaything. "I think sometimes that there is nothing quite so beautiful as a good, obedient girl drinking from her Mommy." Her eyes sparkled. "Except... maybe a good, obedient boy?"

Jack's mouth was dry.

And somehow, he felt absolutely certain that the holstaur knew that, because her smile broadened as she curled a finger and beckoned.

Minty's lips slid off his cock with one last happy sigh, and the catgirls released him. Jack sank into the grass with a confused "Oof."

After a moment, he rose to his feet and found himself staring straight at that beckoning finger, and the glowing eyes behind it that promised so, so much pleasure.

"Come here, sweet boy," whispered the udder sprite, barely holding back a grin. "Doesn't she look peaceful? It'll feel so, so good. And you like feeling good." She stroked Meela's hair with her free hand. "One sip from me, and you'll be so... so good for me."

Jack's head was spinning—from sexual exhaustion, from the sight of the holstaur, but worst of all, from the ley well.

He shook himself, trying to clear his head. There had... had to be a reason they were this close to the ley well. Something about this was wrong. Very wrong.

"I... I don't think so," he managed, even as he found his hand slipping down and running over his painfully needy cock, still slick from Minty's spit, still sensitive from Kitty's spells. He was only lightly touching it, but it was all he could do not to stare straight at Meela's closed, blissful and pump himself dry right then and there. But he steadied himself and forced his hand away. "One sip from you, and I'll have to take two."

The holstaur gave a pretty, tinkling laugh. Her eyes shone with genuine mirth, and she shook her head, wagging her finger at him as if scolding a mischievous child.

"Edge him," she said sweetly.

Jack blinked. "Wha—"

The catgirls tackled him from behind, dragging him right back onto his back. He barely managed a cry before he was being held to the ground by Minty, who beamed at him... and started nuzzling his face.

Oh.

Oh.

Oh.

He started to whimper before the first tongue even touched his cock.

Up above, Minty held him in an iron grip, and he felt her magic flooding through him, heightening his sense of touch—and, he realized fearfully, his sense of smell. The Milkmaid's milk smelled so indescribably perfect and sweet, it almost made his head throb.

And down below, the catgirls were planting the teensiest of tiniest of little licks.

Right on his cock head.

He squealed, hips bucking, desperately seeking a tighter sheath. Instead, the catgirls giggled, pushed him back down, and drew their tongues over his shaft in particularly long, torturous laps.

They licked him again and again. Minty started to kiss and lick his face, moaning loudly. His sensitivity was so unbearably heightened, even her kisses felt like kisses on his member, and he was crying out, drowning in the erotic whelm.

And this time, they were being very, very careful not to let him cum.

They licked him slowly, sweetly and whenever his breaths started to deepen, Minty would break off the kiss, beam at him, and whisper a tiny mew as he felt his sensitivity dropping down, down, down to near numbness. This would signal the others to stop, and they would instead crawl up and coo up at him.

"Isn't this nice?" Kitty sang.

"Doesn't it feel good?" hissed the brunette.

"So much better than Mistress's heavenly milk, I'm sure!" Minty cooed mockingly. "Why don't we just do this forever, since you love it so much?"

And when his arousal finally started to drop, back down they would go to tease without a shred of mercy. They licked, and tickled, and taunted, and teased, filling his body with lust and need.

And all the while, Jack felt that horrible distortion from the ley well. It was like... like a wave in his thoughts. A ripple in his mind. It distorted his perceptions ever so slightly.

He felt too good to resist it now. Too needy. Too desperate.

"Meela, baby, look at that," he heard the Milkmaid say.

"Mm..." he heard Meela break away from the tit wetly, reluctantly. He saw from the corner of his eye the redhead staring at him. She blinked slowly, watching him squealing and giggling and whimpering, his face a burning red, her eyes heavy-lidded with milk-drunkenness.

"Why're they... doin' that to him, Mummy?" Meela mumbled, her voice distant and wobbly—as if she was half-asleep.

"That is what happens," the Milkmaid said, reaching down and stroking Meela through her dress, "when you misbehave!"

"Oh. Oh..." Meela started humping the Milkmaid's hand, right in broad daylight, without even a trace of shame. "Oh, M-Mummy, why would he do that?" she whispered.

'Mummy' stared right into Jack's wide eyes, and Jack felt his spirit quail. A tongue lapped up his cock head, and he let out a tormented squeak.