The Milkmaid's Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because he's naughty," she said smugly, "and silly, and confused." Her voice seemed to reverberate, like Jack was hearing her down a long, winding tunnel, spiraling down, down, down... "Too many thoughts. Poor boy. And you know what happens when you have too many thoughts, don't you, baby?"

"Ah!" Jack cried, as Kitty planted the tiniest of kisses upon the head of his cock. She followed this up with several more—loud, messy kisses that did nothing but promise. "P-please!" he cried without thinking.

"Yeah, Mummy!" Her whole body bouncing as she rode the Milkmaid's hand, Meela giggled. "They just f-fog you up. Oh... M-Make you act naughty. Sometimes you... you don't even rem—remember how g-good it feels to obey and... and s-suckle like a good girl!"

"That's right." The Milkmaid caressed Meela's cheek, but she was still looking straight at Jack with a triumphant smile as he panted and whined. "And what do we do when we have too many thoughts, baby?"

"Oh..." Meela whimpered. "W-we... ask Mummy to edge us stupid!" Her words trickled through Jack's ears like sweet, warm honey. "To tease us until we're nice and dumb and horny and can't th-think g-g-gooood. Oh..." She wriggled in delight, clutching at the Milkmaid's hand as she humped it with a singular drive. "To... to edge our brains out!"

"Do you have too many thoughts right now, baby?" the Milkmaid cooed.

"Oh, Mummy," Meela cried, and Jack knew that there was no way she could ever answer any question from her Mistress in that tone of voice with any other answer, "YES!"

The Milkmaid nudged Meela's chin up and kissed her on the lips. "Go play with yourself," she said sweetly, "and don't come back until you cum."

Meela parted from the Milkmaid with a small whine, sinking into the grass, her fingers already riding up her skirt. She started to toy with herself, her pussy in full view of Jack. "W-When c-can I cum, Mummy?" she whimpered.

And the Milkmaid smiled knowingly.

"When you manage to spell 'self-discipline'," the holstaur replied with a giggle.

"Okay!" The councilmember's face screwed up with concentration as her finger stroked over her clit. "Um... 'S'... 'E'... oh..." She bit her lip, barely holding in a cry. "Um, wait..."

The Milkmaid beamed down at Jack, reaching up to play with the milky nipple which was now forlorn. She raised an eyebrow, and Jack knew exactly what she was thinking.

Kitty kissed his cock. His heart was pounding. Edge myself stupid.

Minty nuzzled his neck and nibbled it slightly. Nice and horny and dumb.

The brunette lapped her tongue along his shaft and batted her eyelashes at him. "So good and dumb," she cooed.

His cock throbbed in useless torment, and he gave a long, miserable cry. "Please!" he heard within the cry.

It was working.

He stared at the Milkmaid in dread. It was going to work. And she wanted him to know that. It had worked on Meela. It would work on him. He was already... already...

His mind swam as the catgirls pulled off his twitching cock again and rose up to eye level. Minty planted a little kiss on his chin. "Little bimbo!" she teased.

"Ooh, he likes this," whispered Kitty, licking up his neck.

"Does he like being a good boy?" the brunette hissed, tickling his cheek with a blade of grass. "Ooh, isn't he sorry he was so silly and rebellious?"

"So hard to think."

"You looooove this."

"Good boy."

"Good baby boy for Mommies."

"Wanna suckle."

"Neeeeed to suckle."

"Dumb."

"Horny."

"Little—"

Out of desperation, Jack thrust himself head-on into the World Base.

Jack was in a vast ocean of life.

He saw the maelstrom again—because he was inside it. Green swirled all around him in the souls of these three beastfey—green, fiery orange and earthen brown within curvaceous carbon elementals. Behind them stood the holstaur, a majestic statue of swirling white and hazel, her breasts overflowing with silver, shining beneath a glowing sun.

And then there was the maelstrom.

It called him. It sang to him. It made his head swim with desire—desire to submit, to dive, to sink.

Worse, every little lick and kiss was like a sparkle of flame, surging life within him. His heart was soaring, even as his mind was sinking, sinking—drowning

With all his might, Jack wrested himself away from the maelstrom and grabbed onto the catgirls. And he poured his sensation into them.

Their forms exploded in song. Their physical forms collapsed in wet, wriggling piles as he made them cum, and cum, and cum, but in the World Base...oh, how they flew. Like great, stretched slender cats the size of buildings, sprinting into the clouds—and then they were women, great sylphs dancing, fire and green and earth, and he felt their pleasure, he shared their pleasure—

And as he was lost in witness to their ecstasy, he only dimly noticed the holstaur moving towards him, her statuesque silver-dripping form reaching down towards him.

He stared at the catgirls as they writhed, screamed, sang in unspeakable bliss. It was like the stars were falling. He had never taken fey so far before, but he had been taken so far himself—the Druid's Kiss was one of the most intoxicating, powerful, endless, mind-melting...

And then he felt fingers slip around his cock, and too late he realized he had spent far, far too long in the World Base. This was the Green, the world of the Fair Folk.

And druids weren't exactly fey-resistant even outside of it.

As she pulled him up into her arms, as she guided his cock into her cleavage, Jack began to sing as well.

~~~~

"Good boy," the Milkmaid cooed. "Good boy!"

The human man whimpered in her arms as his cock throbbed between her tits.

Jilhe giggled, lovingly squishing her soft breasts around his cock, gently massaging herself even as she slowly pumped his cock.

Of course, poor little Jack hadn't been nearly large enough to poke through to the other side of her breasts, even with her being rather artful about it. He was big, but she was bigger. Poor Jack wouldn't have been able to feel her little kisses as he throbbed between her tits. And that would have been awful.

Fortunately for Jack, he had cum at least twelve times for the fey in as many hours. And that gave them power over him.

Gave his Mistress power over him.

So his cock was, in fact, quite large enough for her to plant lots of loving little kisses on it as she slowly, tenderly pumped him towards the orgasm of his new life.

"Isn't this nice?" she cooed, smiling into his glazed green eyes. "Ooh, such a good boy. Feels so good to be a good boy for your mistress, doesn't it, baby?"

"Nn. Mm. Ah." Jack was still rapt in the World Base, to her delight. And she was quite determined that he would not be getting out anytime soon. Not when he was so delicious in this state.

"I bet this silly boy was wondering," she whispered, stroking his hair as she heard his gasps deepening and knew that he was close, "what I wanted with him. Did I just want a sweet little baby boy to love and take care of?" She winked. "Well, yes. And don't you loooove being taken care of?" She gave the head of his cock an extra-long suck, and giggled with delight as he moaned loudly.

Somewhere, buried within that adorable moan, was a 'yes', she knew.

"But there's another reason," she confided mischievously."A secret reason. You won't tell, right?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Um—ah—" He whined, hips bucking involuntarily. He was close. She would have to be sparing with the kisses if she wanted to draw this out.

For a moment, Jilhe just smiled down fondly at the druid she had captured. Oh, she was so glad it was a boy. She loved the ladies she had caught, but she had always wanted to give her Meela and the catgirls a 'husband' to play with, ever since she'd captured that one goblin maid and learned of the delights of needy, sleepy boys with big cocks and empty heads. It just seemed so... perfect.

And this one... oh, this one. She liked to think of herself as being open-minded, but the truth was, Jilhe knew she was shallow. Ooh, she was shallow. She liked pretty bimbo boys and girls, and this boy, with his bright red blushing face, beautiful glazed-over green eyes, and wonderful, wonderful whimpers and pleas, was the most delicious bimbo she had ever caught.

She needed him, but more than that, she knew that he needed her.

"I've been playing around," she whispered, bouncing her breasts a little on 'playing around'. "Some... games. With the ley well."

Her breasts squished tenderly around his cock. He was gasping. She watched his panting lips, imagined those lips around her nipple... "A ley well is very special, you know," she sang, petting his hair until his squirming morphed into a half-paralyzed stupor of whines and shuddering breaths. "It makes your head all sweet and tingly, doesn't it, baby?"

"Aaahhh..."

"And for we fey... ooh... do you have any idea how many fey are around when there's a ley well about?" She took his cock into her mouth and sucked it for a moment, careful not to tip him over just yet. Bimbos didn't need to cum so often. "It pulls us into existence like a lure, baby bimbo boy." She kissed his cock again. "Pulls us deeeeep in.

"And I've made this well a little bit special." She giggled as his tongue lolled out in lust-drained stupor. "I... well, it might be a little bit complicated for you right now."

He let out a ragged moan as his cock throbbed. She shivered slightly, able to intimatelyfeel how close he was. Yes, she thought, taking in a husky breath, Gimme. Give me your all, druid boy. "Let's just say... let's just say I made it fun." She winked, giving her nipple a little squeeze. "So that all the fey who come by here—and the druids, don't worry, sweetie—" She gave his cock a tender little lick. "Get to be nice and sweet and thir—"

And the boy started to scream.

Immediately, she went silent and took his cock between her lips, sucking eagerly as he came. The salty, bitter taste flooded her senses, but more than that, she tasted his submission to her. Her head spun with joy, and she moaned, licking and slurping even as she continued to work her soft breasts around his hard, throbbing member.

And all the while, she stared deep into those wide, needy, mindless eyes. Yes, she thought slyly, You know who's in charge now, don't you, sweetie? So nice to be in charge. So nice to be a good boy for the Milkmaid.

And as his orgasm started to peter out, she could handle it no more. She pulled off his cock, gave it one last cleaning slurp, and beamed up at the crimson-faced druid. "But I need your help," she said sweetly, pulling him up into a sitting position. She guided the trembling druid into her lap and could barely contain her joy when she caught him staring longingly at her dripping nipple. Her voice dropped into a tiny whisper. "You wanna help, don't you?"

"Um..." He licked his lips and visibly swallowed. "I, um... I-I shouldn't..."

She eased his head down until his lips touched her breast. Instantly, she felt him shiver as the thirst took over, his lips locked around her nipple, and he began to hungrily suckle.

The Milkmaid clutched the human to her chest, gasping like a drowning woman. She came right then and there with a squeal as his lips and tongue worked their wonders on her poor, aching tit. "Oh—oh, g-gods—yes! YES!"

"Mm!" he replied, eyes closing as he wrapped his arms around her. She felt his hands running over her back, slipping beneath her shirt. He would never let her go, she thought gleefully. Never.

"Y-you wanna be a good boy, don't you?" she whispered, recovering slightly as her breastmilk flowed into his eager mouth. "Wanna help me?"

"Mm..."

"I know you do," she cooed. She stroked his hair. "I need you to help me play with the well a little bit. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Mm... Mmm!" His fingers traced around the small of her back.

She grinned in triumph. "Oh... you poor, poor... poor... needy... bimb—"

His fingers completed a little spiral.

Jilhe's eyelids fluttered.

"Wh—" She swallowed, shaking. "What's—"

Her words gave way to a squeal as she came. Milk gushed out of her as she trembled and shook, her eyes wide in utter shock. She tried to manage a question, but only moans and cries came out. Can't—can't! CAN'T!

His fingers were tracing more determinedly, now, and she realized too late that the druid was drawing fey circles. The ticklish pleasure flowing through her was indescribable, alien, ancient. He was touching her in ways only the druids knew how to touch her, and she had never, ever felt so... so...

Helpless.

As two more spirals completed, she let out a hoarse scream and let her hand slip from his head. She collapsed, babbling nonsense words of pure ecstasy.

"Mm... girls..." He was mumbling, she realized, even as he kept suckling at her teat. He was lucid! Out of the World Base! "Mmm... M-Mistress... n-needs... help... mmmshlurp..."

And around her, Jilhe heard the catgirls mewing in confusion, still halfway lost in the World Base haze.

"Mistress?" she heard Kitty whisper.

"What do we do, Mistress?" squeaked Minty, audibly still stroking herself.

It took the Milkmaid a solid ten seconds to muster words over the pleasure spiraling through her poor, needy body.

"H-help!" she shrieked.

The catgirls started giggling.

In retrospect, Jilhe realized numbly, she should have been more specific.

Her boy—her sweet, obedient, naughty, wicked boy—fell away from her with a sigh, and immediately, the lips of two catgirls replaced him at her breasts. She looked down and saw Minty's and Kitty's bright, beaming smiles as they suckled. Their eyes were already closing in relief as her milk flowed into their gasping mouths.

The tongue between her legs, meanwhile, wouldn't normally have bothered her. Holstaurs were really only about their breasts—the pussy was more a formality, foreplay at best.

But in this state

and with a catgirl's hyper-sensitizing licks on her clit

As the catgirls started to moan in bliss, the Milkmaid's brain started to melt in overwhelmed pleasure.

~ ~ ~ ~

Jack watched the catgirls descend upon the wicked holstaur with a sigh. He couldn't help but enjoy the sight, even as he smacked his lips in envy.

His head was still spinning from the milk as he turned and walked over to the well, sat down on the edge, and looked down.

"Well, well, well," he mumbled, "you really did get up to all kinds of naughtiness, huh?"

He glanced back to the holstaur, who was squealing in delight as the catgirls licked and suckled her to the brink of madness. He glanced back at the well.

A ley well was, as the Milkmaid had said, a well that drew fey to it. Fey were most likely to generate nearby a ley well, and fey usually liked to make their homes nearby a ley well when possible. The Evergreen Forest was said to be full of them, though none had ever been conclusively found.

Ley wells were precious to mortal communities, of course—just a cup of water from a ley well was said to grant strong resistance to fey's unwanted charms while accentuating your beauty to them—but from what she had said, he was pretty sure the Milkmaid had actually sought to target the fey somehow with this ancient construction.

And down below, he saw that the water of the well shimmered with unfinished magics. Clearly, she hadn't been able to fully resolve whatever she had sought to do—a blessing, as a corrupted fey well... Jack didn't like to think about it.

He reached down with the World Base—cautiously, of course, as the maelstrom still raged strong even without him being on the brink of orgasm—and felt a brilliant cacophony of fey spirits within. But there was a thickness to it, too. Like stagnant water with a film over it. Like the cream at the top of the milkpail.

His eyes narrowed.

This would take time to fix. Time to heal the damage she had done. One thing was for sure: It was way out of his league. He would have to call someone higher-ranking. Lim, maybe. Maybe even higher—one druid in particular came to mind. He would have to convince them to come and help, make sure they knew exactly what they were up against. This well was dangerously unstable. He didn't like to think about what could happen if it stayed this way for long.

A hand pumped his cock slowly, tenderly, as the moans and squeals and giggles from behind rose in pitch. Soft lips kissed his neck. He stared down into the well, testing the Maelstrom.

A soft hand took him by the chin and turned him around, and he found himself staring into the milky-blue eyes of Meela. He stared at her, smiling dimly.

"There's a good bimbo boy," the redhead cooed, stroking his cheek. He beamed back at her as her fingers teased around his slick glans. She kissed him on the lips, and he tasted Mummy's milk on her tongue.

She pulled back wetly and guided him down. "Drink," she said sweetly, and he obeyed, taking her nipple between his lips and sucking mindlessly. She didn't have any milk, but he knew it was right to obey. Bimbos obeyed. The World Base called him.

She slowly edged him into a trance of bliss as he sat there and suckled, and moaned, and nodded in agreement with everything she cooed in his ear. His head was nice and empty now.

After a while, she replaced the breast with a wineskin, and he was happy to drink down real milk as she continued to tease and deny him. She emptied it into him, and he was reduced to smiling idiotically as she beamed down at him.

"Good boy," she whispered.

And she shoved him backwards.

He fell without a sound.

~~~~

Jack jolted upright, his eyes wide and red-rimmed with sleepless panic. He looked around. He was sweating, even though it was chilly in the forest.

The forest.

He stared up at the trees, blinking.

He was back. Back in the Greatest, Darkest Forest—back at his campsite from two nights ago. Ferns grew all around him, tying his arms and legs, gently tickling him.

He looked down, and blushed bright red.

"Were we having a fun little dream?" cooed Marattii—the redheaded fiddlehead dryad who had so teased him earlier. "Was it a nice wittle dream, baby?"

"You really should get going soon," cooed another fern dryad, kissing his neck tenderly as she clutched his naked chest. "You've wasted so much time with us. Didn't you have some sort of mission to get to?"

He blinked. Memories of the dream—the vision? The premonition?—swirled in his head like a whirlpool. He could distantly feel the ley well tugging at him, even now. Now that he knew it for what it was. His pounding heart slowly quieted as an understanding settled, and he cleared his throat.

"I... I think I, um... should probably bring in someone higher than Third Circle to take this on, actually."

The fern dryads exchanged looks and giggled.

"Um, duh!" The one sitting between his legs tickled his cock with a smirk. "You didn't turn out to be nearly strong enough. I mean, look at you! That's what Mummy wants, remember?"

He stared at her blankly. "What?"

She beamed at him.

He turned to the fern dryad kissing his neck. She smiled, too.

And it was then that he noticed how... milky their green eyes were.

He opened his mouth to scream.

"Aw..." A finger slipped between his lips, and a soft, gentle hand guided him to turn to face a gorgeous holstaur with long blonde braids. The Milkmaid smiled down at him as she pulled one massive, hypnotic breast out. "Did we forget again, baby?"