The Millers Ch. 05

Story Info
Mistress continues her hold on me.
1.3k words
3.67
22.7k
8
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evidently Mom had a talk with Robby about what had expired over the weekend with my Father. I was rudely awakened and force fed Robby's hard cock as he brutally fucked my throat. Fighting for air as he held my nose while he had his cock buried down my throat, me fighting to get air. He was too strong as he continued to thrust in and out me catching micro breaths between his thrusts. Tears flowed down my face as Robby was relentless in his mouth abuse.

"Don't get any ideas you stupid cunt" he shouted at me. "Your worthless mouth belongs to us, understand?"

I was groggy and confused at what the hell was going on but I quickly nodded yes to try and appease him. He was evidently re-affirming his ownership of my mouth to prevent me from getting any ideas that I might go after my father was all I could make of it.

"That worthless cuckold ruined you letting you orgasm. . . you will pay dearly for that now" he stated matter of fact like.

"I'm sorry" was all I could blurt out "Mom told me I had to obey" was my weak excuse. Evidently Mom also like to film what went on in her bedroom and she shared with Robby the fact that I was quite satisfied with my lovemaking sessions with Daddy.

"I will know better next time" he hissed.

"I don't supposed she mentioned that she whored me out to her black lover?" I inquired, quickly realizing that I should have shut up while I was ahead.

*Smack* He backhanded me as my head was flying to the left another hand came back the other way with his open fist sending me flying to the floor.

Before I could say anything I felt the blood running down my face as it felt like my nose exploded. Blood gushed into my mouth and started to drain down my throat as Robby grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back to my knees.

""You definitely are a whore" he barked, I bet you loved having that nigga's dick in your pussy didn't you?"

"No Robby I swear he just did what he wanted, he was too strong to fight off."

"Your pussy is ruined now." he lamented. "You will be lucky if I ever stick my dick in it ever again." he laughed. "You skank."

Right then in the door walked Kayla fresh from her long run. Sweat glistened on her beautiful creamy skin and with a simple push of his foot I was sent to her to take care of her needs. I guess it was a stroke of luck that she came in the door when she did.

Robby walked away headed to the shower and then off to work. I didn't start until lunch time so I had a couple of hours to clean up my Mistress.

Kayla laid on the bed and let her feet dangle off the bed. I knew what to do without even being told. I quickly removed her shoes and socks and went to work cleaning off her sweaty stinky feet with my tongue. Blood had dried up but I didn't have time to clean myself up yet, my needs came last. I spent a sufficient amount of time on each of her feet cleaning them, sucking her toes and rubbing her feet getting her to moan a bit as I rubbed them just right.

I moved up her legs then pulled her shorts and panties off and licked her crotch. She seemed to want something extra and spread her legs letting me perform cunnilingus on her until she came in waves. She ground her hips on my face and left my face covered in her juices as she had a hell of a series of orgasms. I was so happy that I had satisfied my Mistress.

She motioned for me to continue moving up her body and I sipped more sweat from her navel and up her taught stomach and abs. I licked the sweat from beneath her perky tits as she pulled off her sports bra and I tried to suckle her nipples but she shook her head as if to say that I was not deserving of those today.

Kayla rolled over and I started on her neck which was heavy in sweat and worked my way down her back ending at her ass. She raised her ass in the air and reached back and spread her cheeks apart as I went to work up and down her ass crack stopping and spending time on her asshole. She told me that she wanted me to tongue fuck her and I did so gladly hoping that she would be satisfied. I spent close to a half an hour paying close attention to her puckering hole.

She seemed to be good as she brought me up to her mouth and gave me a soft wet deep kiss as she fondled my breasts.

"Thank you love" she whispered.

I must have looked surprised. She gave me a cute smile and said that Robby had instructed her to make me suffer so she still had to do something to make his request compliant. She led me to the shower and told me to lie down on the floor of the shower. I did as I was told.

Kayla stood above me and emptied her bladder on me covering me in her morning urine. My eyes were burning my hair was covered in piss I tried to catch as much as I could as I loved to swallow any of her bodily fluids. She was done and walked away leaving me time to shower thoroughly before I had to go off to work.

Not sure what to make of the fact that my best friend who had treated me like total shit for the past month was doing her best to make an effort to be somewhat kind to her sub.

I went off to work and had a sandwich for lunch, first real food I'd had since Daddy's birthday dinner two nights before. My weight was coming down as the contract required, no cheating on my part. Starvation was part of the gig for now and I was able to drop almost ten pounds in a month.

Two more pounds will get me to the goal of 99 pounds.

The shift went without incident and I sent home the other two workers to help save some labor. I was about to lock up and leave when I was surprised by a stranger as I walked out the door to lock up the store. Large black man grabbed me and forced me back into the store. I pissed my panties as I was scared as hell that he was going to kill me.

He finally spoke once he got me back into the store and locked the door.

"Hey bitch I want some more of that pussy. I own your mother and that means I own you as well."

It was my Mother's bull William. What the fuck?

I immediately shouted out my safe word, evidently he didn't know that was my safe word or he didn't care and continued to force himself on me. I tried to fight him off but he was brutal and forced me to suck his cock and tried my best but succumbed to his efforts as he fucked my pussy and ass before finally finishing all over my face and hair. He disappeared into the night without so much as a thank you, fuck you, anything.

I locked up the store and crawled into my car and drove home having to face Robby once I got home. You'd think he'd be ready to defend his sister and go after the bastard. Nope. My fault. He just spit on me and walked away in disgust. I called my mother to tell her what had happened and she promised me she would take care of it. "I didn't sign up for this shit" was my closing remark as I hung up the phone and cried myself to sleep.