The Miller's Daughter

Story Info
Medieval girl is waylaid by band of gypsies.
1.2k words
3.4
62.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolynn never once looked back after she had passed the gates of her father's village. With her white skin, soft hands, and long, gold hair, she fancied herself a noble and therefore immune to attacks on the road. The truth was, she was no noble, but a miller's daughter. She did, of course, look like nobility, travelling as she was in her best dress. What she didn't know, again, was that this made her all the more likely to be ambushed on the road. She absolutely refused to marry the man her father had arranged to give her to, calling him the mere servant of a great knight. Carolynn did not understand that the man was in training to become a knight himself, and that such a marriage, far from beneath her, would raise her social standing considerably. What she did understand was that she was nineteen years old, and she was not going to let her father run her life. She was certain she could find work and take care of herself in the city.

She found herself walking down a pleasant forest path. Her feet were tired, and the sun hung low in the sky. "I must have come a dozen miles by now," she thought, "they'll never find me, this far from home." She glanced at her arms, noting with dismay that dust from the road had dimmed the lustre of her skin. So intent was she on rubbing the dust from her hands that she did not notice the men creeping around her on the path until she walked right into one. She stepped back, murmuring "Oh! Excuse me!" as she noted the wide, golden hoops hanging from his ears and the bright, baggy fabric he wore. Carolynn took another step back, realising that this was a gypsy and she needed to get away quickly. She backed straight into another man, and, looking up into his black face, shrieked "a moor!" The man laughed and picked her up effortlessly. Two men held her wrists and ankles, keeping her from struggling in the slightest, as the first man walked up to her calmly, leering. "My lady," he said, holding a foul-smelling cloth over her face, "don't you know it's dangerous for a lady to travel alone in these woods?" She tried to scream again, but no sound came. A moment later, she was unconscious.

When she came to, she was in a dark, echoing place that smelled of roasting deer and incense. It took her a moment to realise that she was blindfolded, and she wondered how far she was from the fire she could hear crackling. Her wrists were bound with leather thongs above her head, and her ankles bound spread apart to the floor. She had been stripped of all other clothing. She didn't know it, but the gypsies had washed the grime of the road carefully from her body, and in the firelight—she was, indeed, very near the fire—her white skin gleamed like marble. After a moment, she strained slightly, testing her bonds.

Hands were on her body instantly, slapping her breasts and thighs. She recognised the voice of the first man she had seen, mocking her. "Mustn't struggle now, my lady. We'll treat you well, won't we, lads?" There was a murmur of assent from the others.

Carolynn screamed. "Let me go!"

Derek looked at her. "I think she's being insolent," he said, almost to himself. "I think a good whipping will cure that, don't you?" The question was directed at the moor, Ari, who grinned widely and took up his whip. She screamed as the first blow caught her across the buttocks, and began thrashing as much as her restraints would allow. Gradually, though, her screams gave way to panting and mewling and her thrashings became undulations that only moved to meet the next blow. Derek held up a hand, and the whipping stopped.

"Well, well," he said, walking up to her, stroking his hard member through the thin fabric of his pantaloons. He grasped her chin in his free hand, forcing her to face him. "You enjoyed that, didn't you?" She only whimpered a "please" in response. Derek smiled, opening his trousers with one hand and roughly feeling her cunt with the other. He paused. "Well, boys!" he said "We've got a real virgin on our hands here!" With that he drove into her, her scream echoing throughout the cave. He gripped her sore buttocks, driving harder with every thrust until he shuddered in climax, leaving her needing still more.

"Please," she whispered, thinking no one would hear. She was wrong. Derek paused again, and walked back up to her. "You liked that, too, then?" She found herself thrilling to the derision in his voice. "I . . ." she found that she could not say it. Derek whipped the blindfold off of her eyes, making her blink in the sudden light. "Please what?" he repeated. "You want to be fucked, is that it? You want to feel my cock, or his, or his, it doesn't matter, does it." He gestured at the two who had held her limbs in the woods.

Carolynn swallowed hard. "Y-yes, that's what I want." The taller of Derek's friends stood, letting his trousers fall. He had worn no shirt, and as he approached, the contrast between his deep tan and Carolynn's paleness grew all the more marked. "We really should put some colour in that skin of yours," he said, looking pointedly at Ari. The moor took his cue instantly, stepping up with his whip. Carolynn moaned when she saw it, surprising even herself with the excitement she felt. "Cut her down," said the bronzed man. Ari did so. Caught off balance, she fell into the man in front of her. He laughed, pulling her to a bed of straw and lying on his back. She looked at him, uncertainly. His cock seemed huge to her, impossibly so. Ari pushed her towards the bed, firmly. Still, she did not move. The bronzed man sighed and stood again. "You'll have to be punished for that."

Her wrists were bound again, this time by a longer rope, to a ring in the roof of the cave. The man pulled her so that she sat straddling him, impaled on his enormous cock. She felt a little pain, but mostly excitement. Then Ari's whip began to rain blows again on her shoulders and back. She moaned loudly and began to ride the huge cock inside her. The man grabbed her buttocks in his hands, forcing her to move to his rhythm. She felt a tide rising in her blood. Derek and his friend had moved to her sides, careful to stay out of range of the whip, and were sucking, fondling, and biting her breasts. The cock inside her was driving her fast to orgasm, and she no longer felt pain from the whipping so much as excitement. She screamed as she came, riding the bronzed man's cock even harder as the muscles of her cunt clenched. He gasped, coming inside her in great spurts that she seemed to feel into her very entrails. Carolynn fell limply, swinging slightly on the rope the bound her wrists.

Better than life as a miller's daughter, she thought, as she dropped into sleep.