The Miller's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, whatever you want!" the Queen Mother gasped as the nymphs continued to pleasure her.

"You've heard her. Why don't you find your way to the kitchens, unless you'd like to demonstrate to the king's mother just how good your pussy-eating skills are before you go?"

"I am a pious woman. I will do honest work for my living," Maria said and trudged off to the kitchens.

In the kitchen, she met a middle-aged woman named Beth, who was very sweet-looking and somewhat plump with very big breasts. Beth was stirring a pot on the stove, her round bottom swaying as she moved. It made Maria dizzy to look, and her crotch still burned, so she looked at the floor as she spoke.

"My name is Maria. I was sent to the kitchen by the Queen Mother to learn now to cook."

Beth turned and looked Maria over appraisingly, taking in the light nightgown and the chastity belt.

"You go right back to the queen and tell her that if she keeps sending us kinky sex toys, we're never going to get any work done down here!"

"I'm not a sex toy!" Maria exclaimed. "I came down to the kitchens to do honest work!"

"A pretty little thing like you wasn't sent down to eat pussy?" Beth exclaimed, pinching Maria's cute little bottom with her free hand. "Well, I'll be damned!"

"Oh, please, don't say that!" Maria said, pulling away from Beth's groping hand and covering her ears protectively. "You wouldn't want the Devil to hear you!"

"What are you, some sort of a nut?" Beth asked, eyeing Maria more critically.

"I am the pious daughter of a miller!" Maria exclaimed.

"Of course. Do you cook?" Beth replied.

"No," answered Maria.

"Then you were sent here to eat pussy," Beth said with a slight frown.

"No, I was sent here to learn to cook," Maria said haughtily. She didn't like the way Beth was talking to her.

"The girls in the kitchens are all sluts who'd rather have their pussies licked than do a day's labor, so if there's a meal that needs to be prepared, I'm the one doing it. I work the kitchens from sun-up well past sundown, no vacations, no holidays. I don't have any free time to teach another hussy how to cook. What am I supposed to get out of it?"

"Please, I'm a pious and hard-working woman. Only teach me to cook and you will have me by your side, morning and night, helping you to wait upon the nobility of the castle."

"That's what the last girl said," Beth scoffed, pointing to the corner of the room, where a beautiful blond-haired woman lay naked, frantically rubbing her clit, moaning and writhing as she continually orgasmed. "I spent ten hours I could have been sleeping teaching that slut to cook stew, and now she's always too busy playing with herself to come to the stove. What a waste. I'm not teaching anyone to cook unless they give me something for it!"

"Oh, but what could I possibly give you?" Maria protested. "I don't have anything but my clothing."

"That thing you're wearing over your crotch, looks like gold!"

"But it's a chastity belt, and I don't have the key! I can't take it off to give it to you."

"Well, then, if you don't have anything to pay me with, I'm not going to teach you how to cook!"

"But I already told you, I don't have anything to give you."

"Yeah, well, I'm guessing that you're pretty good at licking pussy!"

"Oh, but I couldn't! I'm a virtuous woman."

"Oh come on. I'm not going to buy that. The queen doesn't give jobs to any pauper that comes through the castle gates. She didn't send you here to the kitchen unless you bribed someone with favors."

Maria blushed a very deep shade of red, remembering her recent adventure with the Nymph Queen. Beth smiled knowingly.

"See, what did I tell you? Why don't you show me if you're any good at eating pussy? Prove that the queen was willing to hire you!" Beth said, putting her leg on the counter and hiking up her skirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties. "Eat my pussy for me, and then if you're any good, I'll show you how to make a stew."

"Oh, but I couldn't!" Maria cried pitiably. "I'm a pious woman. Oh please, please, do not make me sin." Beth's juicy pussy hung out, temptingly glistening with her juices.

"Life is one big sin, from the time you are born to the time you die," Beth said, fingering herself playfully with one hand and skillfully tending to the stew with the other. "Lick my pussy, and I'll teach you the skills you need to work in this kitchen. Don't, and you're no better than those hussies having an orgy on the floor."

"But I am a pious woman!" Maria exclaimed. "I could never be such a whore."

"Then eat my pussy and we can start your lesson right now. You can support yourself in the world!"

"But can the ends really justify the means in a situation such as this?" Maria asked, wide-eyed.

"Of course they can," Beth said off-handedly. "Now shut up and lick!"

"Yes, ma'am," Maria finally said, nervously approaching Beth's very desirable pussy with both trepidation and longing. The moment her tongue touched Beth's velvety interior, her mouth flooded with fire and her jaw began moving, animated as if by a will of its own. Beth moaned an writhed, screwed by Maria's talented tongue. After only half a minute, Beth came so explosively she almost knocked the pot over in the process. For over an hour, she continued her climax, until the whole kitchen was watching, jealous. When Maria felt all those eyes on her back, she jumped upright, nervously brushing her nose against Beth's clit in the process. Beth moaned again as Maria's nose made contact and then shuddered so powerfully that it almost seemed like there was an earthquake. After Beth collapsed to the floor, all the other women desired a turn sitting on Maria's face, and no matter how much she protested, Maria couldn't fight them off.

"Damn, you're good a eating pussy!" Beth sighed on the floor, while the other girls grabbed and pulled each other's hair, breasts and genitalia to be the first to get to Maria's mouth. Maria yelled her protest into the lovely blond girl's pussy, immediately bringing the poor girl over the edge into an incredibly strong orgasm. The sound of her whimpering was almost like a bird call, and the other girls laughed as they dragged her off to have their own turn. Maria wasn't allowed to rest her jaw until everyone in the kitchen had been pleasured at least five times. Besides Beth and the blond woman, Maria had to pleasure three other girls, two red-headed twins and a sinister-looking brunette. When all five of the kitchen servants were lying on the floor in total exhaustion, Maria took the pot of stew off the stove and began to eat it. She thought she had done more than enough work to deserve it.

The next day, the Queen Mother came down to the kitchen. Her pretense was that she wanted to make sure that her servants were doing decent work preparing a feast for the king's return, but in all honesty, she was there to visit Maria, to find out if the lovely young woman the Nymph Queen sent her was really so orally talented as she was said to be.

When she descended the stairs to the kitchen, she was disappointed to find the blond girl, the twin redheads and the brunette all fast asleep, and Maria and Beth preparing the meal for the day. Beth was doing her best to tempt Maria to eat her pussy again while she taught her to make stew.

"What are you doing, woman!" the queen shouted. Beth blushed a really deep shade of red. "I told you that you were to prepare the food for the feast this evening, not play your kinky little sex games in the kitchen! I don't know why I keep deciding to hold on to you as a servant any longer, you're getting old and your stew isn't what it used to be. This is the third time I caught you trying to seduce one of the kitchen girls! I think it is high time that you are punished for your crimes."

"No, please," Maria said nobly. "It's my fault for leading Beth into temptation. I didn't mean to, but I don't seem to be able to go anywhere without women wanting me to eat their pussy."

"Very well" said the queen. "If you were the one that temped this woman, then you shall be the one to pay the price for her misdeeds. Guards! I want this pauper taken to the dungeon at once. Tell the satyrs to get their cocks ready for some hot action, we have another prisoner in need of entertaining."

"But what will they do to me?" Maria asked in shock.

"Well, I think they will start by tying you up and flogging you with a whip soaked in a mixture of cum and pussy juice. Then it's standard punishment to keep you in the dungeon for three months, where they will constantly fuck you up the ass and give you nothing but cum to eat."

"Oh please, do not punish me with more sin, for I need to be clean and virtuous! The Lord has given me the strength to ignore the temptations of the Devil! Do not be the source of my undoing, do not punish me in such a grotesque and sinful manner!"

"Oh, don't you like the idea of being done up the ass with cocks the size of tree trunks while being fed gallons after gallons of cum?" The Queen Mother asked, disappointment showing on her face.

"Not especially," Maria lied, blushing profusely, but her head held high.

"You seem like a pious woman to me," the queen said, taking in Maria's chastity belt and getting a little wet between the legs. "I could probably give you a place in the castle monastery...for a price."

"Let me guess, you want me to lick your pussy for you," Maria said, sighing heavily.

"Well, I was going to suggest that you wait at tables at this evening's orgy, but it really comes down to the same thing."

"Well, I suppose I should just get it over with," Maria sighed. "There will be plenty of time for penitence at the monastery later." The Queen didn't say anything, but she had a mysterious glint in her eye I that didn't bode well for Maria. The queen lifted up her silk robes and fine skirts to reveal that she, like Beth the lowly kitchen woman, was not wearing any panties. Maria was devastated. How could everyone in the world be so disgraceful as to not cover themselves properly and to ask her to pleasure them whenever they had the whim? Maria knelt down in front of the Queen in much the same way as if she was going to be knighted and buried her mouth between the Queen's legs. The same magical force seemed to over take Maria, and within a matter of moments, the Queen was writhing in climax, clutching her breasts passionately and whining in a deep throaty voice that suited her royal splendor. Maria kept at it while everyone, including the guards, watched, and the kitchen girls once again begged Maria to lick them to orgasm. The guards all had sizeable bulges in their pants, and before long put their hands in their pants in order to pleasure themselves while the queen continued to climax. It took hours before the queen's body could not take any more pleasure and she collapsed on the floor in exhaustion, for it was not the first time that the Queen Mother had been part of so much festive love-making. When the Queen collapsed, the kitchen women pounced on Maria, very nearly forcing her mouth open and between their legs while the guards looked on with very horny smiles.

"Please, please! Haven't I sinned enough?" Maria moaned as one woman was pulled away from Maria's juice-covered face and was replaced by another. "I want to go to the church and pray so that God might forgive me!"

"Oh, only the Queen can give the order for you to be transferred," the first guard said, freeing his very hard cock from his pants and rubbing it on Maria's cheek. "And she's passed out right now, so I'm afraid you are just going to have to wait."

"Oh, please, no! I have sinned enough. The Queen gave me her word that if I licked her pussy she would take me away to a place where I could be with holy people and not have to pleasure anyone else!"

"She might have implied something like that," the second guard said, rubbing his cock against Maria's leg. "But we really can't operate without a direct order. We would be taking a great risk by transferring you while the queen was unconscious, and I think that you ought to give us something to make it worthwhile."

"Oh, no! Please do not ask me to do more misdeeds in order to try to live a holy life! I'm sick of all that nonsense! If I knew it was going to be so difficult to live a holy life in this pathetic world, I would have taken the Devil up on her offer and run to Hell to be her sex slave!"

At these words, the Devil appeared, wearing a long red dress that exposed her breasts and pussy. The kitchen women and the guards crossed themselves. Maria just stood on the spot in horror.

"I told you that you would want me," the Devil laughed. "Mortals can be so pathetic, they go to great lengths to try to escape what they really want."

"I wasn't talking to you, Satan!" Maria said bitterly. "Go back to Hell, I don't want to have anything to do with you. I haven't given up on living a holy life, it is just that these clowns keep trying to force me to temptation."

"Have it your own way," the Devil laughed and disappeared.

"I didn't know you were friends with the Devil," one of the guards said nervously. "You must be an even bigger slut than the queen led us to believe."

"The Queen promised us that she would let us fuck you at the orgy tonight if we helped sneak her down her to visit you. Now you're going to have to keep that promise for her."

"But I'm a virgin in a chastity belt, I can't have sex with anyone," Maria said, her loins burning from the suggestion. "Please, I am a pious woman. Let me go to the monastery in peace and I'll pray for the rest of my life. I will live a good life and be a good person. I will be holy in the eyes of the Lord. Do your part in helping a saint, and let me go."

"You're no saint," the first guard snickered. "Think of all the pussy we watched you eat. You are a pauper and a cheap whore willing to pleasure anyone for their favor. You're such a rampant slut that even the Devil took the trouble of coming from Hell to talk to you. You can't live a holy life. You'd never find any peace in it, not a slut like you."

"I am a holy woman!" Maria cried, her privates pulsing with desire within the confines of the chastity belt. "I ignore the temptation of the flesh and live a good life. I ran from the Devil in order to make my own way in the world, to not let her have my soul, and now everyone I come into contact with is totally corrupt. You ought to bow down and worship me for my holiness, if it wasn't such a great sacrilege to do so. Now take me to the monastery so that I can live there as a nun, before I have all of you damned in Hell for all eternity!"

"You don't have the power to do that!" the second guard barked, rubbing his cock against Maria's lips.

"Yes I do!" Maria said self righteously, but before she could close her mouth again, the guard had stuffed his cock in it. Maria found that, despite her protests, she enjoyed having a cock in her mouth. It was gummy and it had a pleasant taste, but that didn't make it any less sinful to suck on. Maria moaned and gasped around the cock in her mouth, trying to push it out with her tongue, but the guard thrust in and out of her ruthlessly, nearly causing her to choke. It was quite different from licking pussy, the feeling of a man's hips pounding against her face as his cock went down her throat, and Maria didn't get much of the strange fiery feeling in her body that made her so skilled at pleasuring women. She did, however, become even wetter in her chastity belt, as the guard used her for his pleasure, and the blond kitchen girl hungrily licked up all the juices as they spilled out of the chastity belt and rolled down Maria's leg.

The first guard gasped in pleasure as he watched his friend ravaging the pious miller's daughter's mouth. But it didn't take long until he, too, wanted a piece of the action. He pushed the blond kitchen girl out of the way and began to rub his cock against Maria's inner thigh. He would have taken Maria's virginity if it wasn't for the chastity belt that protected Maria's burning pussy from use, but instead, he pressed his cock again Maria's tight little rosebud that was, for practical reasons, unprotected by the belt. The pious daughter was so damp and slippery from being used by the people around her that her virgin ass was yielded easily, and the guard slid into the tight hole without resistance. Maria cried out and thrashed around desperately when her ass was penetrated, for she thought for a split second that the Devil had gotten her and was trying to drag her into Hell by the rear. When she looked back and saw the guard pounding in and out of her rectum she was most relieved. She was sinning, but as long as she was not yet taken, there was a chance for redemption. Before that moment, she had never realized that it was possible to give a man pleasure with her ass, even though her mother used to making subtle hints that she wasn't always fucked in the pussy.

It wasn't long until both guards climaxed, filling Maria's mouth and rectum with white sticky cum. Being a pious woman, Maria had never tasted cum before, and she nearly threw up when she felt the bitter hot liquid squirt down her throat. She coughed and sputtered, but kept the cum down. The guard laughed, pulling his cock out of her mouth. The other guard pulled his spent member out of Maria's rear and plunged it down the throat of the blond kitchen girl, who moaned and sucked it as though it was a pacifier.

"Ok, I think you've fulfilled your part of the bargain," the second guard said, putting his semi-hard cock back into his pants before grabbing Maria by the breasts affectionately. "I'll make sure that you find your way to the monastery. You will make a fine nun!"

"Why, thank you!" Maria said, not understanding the Guard's cynicism. The other guard stood up, his cock having been sucked clean and back to hardness by the blond kitchen maid.

"I'm not missing a second with this hot vixen," the Guard said with a laugh, wrapping his arm around Maria's waist affectionately and kissing her on the lips, much to the dismay of his comrade.

Together, the guards led Maria out of the kitchens to the back of the castle, making sure to take as much advantage of the pious woman as possible along the way, pinching her tender nipples and cute little bottom and stopping every few steps to force her to suck their cocks. After giving the miller's daughter a few more loads of cum in the mouth and ass, they finally arrived at the small monastery that housed the castle's clergy. The moment Maria walked through the doors into the stone chamber, she felt the presence of good around her and felt warm and safe. Her crotch began to burn with the forbidden desire that she felt when she would accidentally sit on her heels while praying at the altar. The warmth that spread through her body was inescapable.

When the guards led her to the priest who ran the convent, she was so overwhelmed that she forgot all decorum and ran to hug the elderly man. Fortunately for Maria, she didn't feel the bulge that formed in his pants when she greeted him, or she might have run from the church in terror. The guards reluctantly said goodbye to the miller's daughter, pinching and groping her ass and breasts affectionately in the process. The priest with the enormous bulge in his pants almost blew his load watching them, and it took all the willpower he had to keep from taking advantage of Maria as he led her to her cell. As it was, he couldn't keep his very hard cock from rubbing against Maria's butt crack as she stepped in front of him to enter her tiny cell.

The convent of the castle was very small, and so Maria would have to share her room with another nun in training named Cecilia. The first thing the nun did after Maria approached and they both introduced themselves was to raise her shirt and show Maria that she had two dildoes attached by straps, one deep in her pussy and one in the ass. Maria was devastated, but Cecilia just laughed. She told the miller's daughter how much she liked to walk around the church with dildoes and how it made the priest's Sunday sermons almost bearable.