The Mind Doctor Ch. 5

Story Info
Doctor's patients help each other.
1.2k words
4.32
44.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/09/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
78 Followers

In order to understand the basic principles of this piece you must first read part 1, "The Beginning" part 2, "Paul's Story" and part 4' "Raul Martinez"

Lidia Mendoz

Lidia Mendoza had just found her sexuality and wasn't about to let go of it.

She was the direct physical opposite of her sister, Alicia. Alicia was a little short, with an exaggerated hourglass figure, big breasts, long dark hair, very dark eyes and golden olive skin. Lidia, on the other hand, was very tall, sylphlike, small breasts, small hips but with a very cute round ass, short light brown hair, hazel eyes and creamy white skin. In short, she looked like a svelte, high fashion, model.

She had just started her sophomore year at the University. She had lost her virginity in an incomplete encounter with another bumbling freshman last spring, just before the summer break. Her first orgasm with a partner was with Raul Martinez, so she had no other yardstick with which to measure the joy of sex.

She adamantly refused hypnotherapy so I was at a loss was to how resolve her portion of this problem with Raul* until she chance to meet Paul, one of my junior assistants in the office. I will let Paul finish the remainder of this report. * See Mind Doctor #4, Raul Martinez.

This is Pauls entry.

I first saw her as I walked through the office Friday morning. She was so beautiful that I couldn't believe that she was a patient. Her slim, graceful, body extruded a physical charm that captured my imagination. I sat down with her and introduced myself. I was very relieved when she told me that she was just here to support her sister who was having sexual problems with her husband. She didn't elaborate and I didn't ask (or care).

We chatted for a few minutes until I found out she was 18 years old, completely unattached, lived at home and was a student at the University. After a very short while I asked her to go to dinner with me that evening. She readily agreed and I arranged to pick her up at 7 p.m. at her home.

I should have known that something was up when I told my boss, Dr. Joan (Jo) Dinghy, that I had a date that evening with the angel that was in the outer office. Dr. Jo just smiled, told me to have a good time, and to keep track of my expenses. I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that but since it looked like the office might be playing the tab I made reservations at one of the better restaurants in the area.

I picked her up promptly at 7. The dinner at Raymond's was delightful. She had a small filet while I had lamb chops. We skipped before dinner cocktails and split a very nice bottle of red wine. Before the evening was over I was completely captivated by this nymph and had stars in my eyes.

We walked out of the restaurant into the warm Florida evening. I put my arm around her shoulders while we waited for the valet to bring my car. She looked up at the moon, rested her head on my shoulder and gave a contented little sigh. The natural perfume of her hair and body was intoxicating. I had been in a state of semi arousal every since I picked her up at 7, and this only heightened my desire for her. The car came, I opened the passengers door, seated her, and walked, stiff legged, around the back of the car and hoped that she wouldn't notice how excited I was.

The moment I got into the car she said "thank you for a lovely meal" and leaned towards me as if to kiss me. Her lips found my lips and her hand found the swelling in my crotch.

"Ooh, please excuse me," she giggled, "I didn't mean to do that, at least not yet" but her hand stayed where it was. Every drop of blood in my body was in my penis. I was surprised that there was enough left to operate my mind, the let alone answer her and drive the car when she said "let's go to your place."

The drive from the restaurant to my apartment was a blur of kissing, fondling and caressing. At one point in she unzipped my trousers and took my penis out. She tried to get on to my lap while I was driving but the traffic was just too heavy. I put my hand up under her skirt and was surprised to find that she wasn't wearing any panties. I wasn't surprised that she was very wet and that she welcome welcomed my fingers. I thought sure that she would seduce me in the elevator before we got to my apartment. Once we got inside, she began to strip, leaving a trail of clothing from the front door to the bedroom.

By the time I locked up, got to the bedroom and undressed she was nude, rolling seductively on the bed. I fell into bed with her and began kissing her. I let my hands explore and caress her body. The little nipples crowning her small breasts were hard little knots begging for my attention. She rolled me on to my back and positioned herself so that her left breast was in my mouth. I suckled and allowed my hands to trace the perfect contour of her waist, buttocks and hips. I turned the tables on her, rolled her into her back and began to kiss my way down from her nipples to her pussy. The moment my mouth came into contact with her clitoris she began to moan. She wrapped her long legs around my head and pulled me so tight into her that I was afraid I wouldn't be able to breathe. I let my tongue slide in and out, all the while caressing and licking the hard little flower of her sex with each stroke. My hands and arms, extended under her legs and along her sides, were busy carassing and massaging her breasts.

Her climax was so intense and her cum so abundant, that, as sweet as it was, I couldn't began to take it all. She was moaning almost deliriously. Her legs had relaxed their death grip on my head so I slid up and entered her. She put her arms around my neck and drew my ear down to her mouth. Her words were slurred when she said "Thank you, I've never had that done to me before. It was the most erotic thing that ever happened to me. Will you please fuck me and then do that again?" I thought I could.

I fucked her slowly and gently, sliding my cock almost all the way out, then, making sure that it rubbed against her clitoris, pushed it in as far as it would go. I was still under the post hypnotic suggestion that allowed me to have Herculean sexual staying powers so she must have cum at least three times before I did. An hour or so later I made her cum again with my tongue.

It was just dawn when I took her home on Saturday morning and made another date for that night. Sunday afternoon, over the violent objections of her brother in law, she moved in with me.

Dr. Jo's Footnote: As much as I like Paul, his use in my project has been drastically compromised. He is reluctant to participate in many of our exercises. If he and Lidia are married I don't think he will be able to continue to contribute to our program.

Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
78 Followers