The Mindstate

Story Info
Sexy Aussie singer flirts with late-night talk host.
1k words
6.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
196 Followers

Rhiannon Reilly was looking forward to this.

The sultry singer was midway through her first American tour, and she was scheduled to appear on "The Damon Hopkins Show" in just a few hours. Hopkins was gorgeous--Rhiannon thought he looked like a young Denzel Washington--and she couldn't wait to meet him in person.

On her way to the Burbank studios, she marveled at her good fortune. Just a decade ago, Rhiannon Bridget Reilly was a daggy 14-year-old girl in Launceston, dreaming of becoming a singer and not quite sure how to make such a dream come true. Now, her first album, "An Amazing Dream," had topped the charts in the US and UK as well as Australia, and she was selling out arenas.

She didn't have much time to date, and even if she did, it was unlikely that she would meet a man as beautiful as Damon. She hoped she could impress the cute 30-year-old comedian.

After a successful rehearsal, she went to her dressing room to change into her outfit for the evening. She put on the sexiest outfit she could find--a tight, lime-green dress that accentuated her booty. After having her hair and makeup done, she looked at herself in the mirror. She realized how much her eyes matched her dress, how much her pale skin glowed, how luminous her long reddish-blonde hair looked. Not bad, she thought to herself. Damon will be smitten.

Just a few minutes later, she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in!"

Damon entered, wearing a light-blue suit and tie and crisp white shirt. He was so handsome.

"Hey--how ya doin'?"

"Great! How about you?"

"Just fine."

"Indeed you are," she replied, winking. She couldn't help it. Looking at this sexy black man and his incredible brown eyes, she was a shameless flirt.

Damon smiled. "Well, definitely looking forward to hearing you--you were great at the Staples Center last week."

"You liked it?"

"Loved it."

"Thank you."

Rhiannon turned to the table to grab her phone. She glanced at Damon in the mirror and smiled; he was staring at her ass something fierce.

"Can I get a quick photo of you? Just for my Instagram..."

"Sure."

Damon stood next to Rhiannon in the mirror.

"Here..."

She put his arm around her waist. She glanced briefly at his crotch and could see a visible bulge.

"OK..."

She took the photo and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. His skin was so smooth, and for a brief moment, she imagined being in his bedroom and in his arms, nude.

"Thanks," he whispered.

"Thank you!"

He smiled, gave her a thumbs-up, and walked away.

___

"Ladies and gentlemen, here tonight, performing her #1 single, 'The Mindstate,' give it up for Rhiannon Reilly!"

As the music thumped and the audience whooped, Rhiannon walked onto the stage. She wouldn't stay there for long.

Swaying her hips, she began to sing:

"You don't know how you make me feel/ You're making my sky blue/ You always prove your love is real/ Always paying your dues/ When I am walking by your side/ You know just what to do/ Baby, it's the mindstate I have/ Whenever I'm with you..."

Suddenly, Rhiannon walked off the stage and over to Damon's desk. She began to sing directly to him.

"We go out to a fancy club/ And go get our dance on/ The groove we feel is just pure love/ DJ playing our song/ And baby, when we're finally home/ The hotness will ensue/ Baby, it's the mindstate I have/ Whenever I'm with you..."

She then climbed onto the desk and began to dance, making sure to wiggle her ass in his face. The handsome host smiled as the audience cheered.

Rhiannon offered her pale hand to Damon to help her down. He quickly kissed her hand after helping her down to the floor. They both smiled at each other, and Rhiannon winked again. He's hooked, she thought.

Then, looking directly at him, she concluded the song:

"I want to be with you for life/ You brighten up my day/ I want to marry, be your wife/ And have children to play/ So take your card and buy that ring/ 'Cause my mindstate is true/ Oh, baby, you're my everything/ And I'm in love with you."

Suddenly, Rhiannon gave Damon a brief kiss on the lips and giggled. The audience applauded as she sat on the guest couch.

"Oh, wow..." the host smiled.

"He's a great kisser," she told the audience, which applauded again.

Damon blushed. "So, how are you doing?"

"Pretty good. A little homesick though--this is the longest time I've been in the States."

"I see. Well, I think there are a lot of people who would like to have you here for as long as you want."

"Thank you! But I'd have to find someplace to live. Can I move in with you?"

The audience whooped.

"I know you have some spare room in that mansion."

"Well..."

"Or I could just stay in your bedroom."

"Yeah!" a black audience member exclaimed, to laughs from the rest of the audience.

"I'll see what can be arranged," Damon replied. "Her new CD is entitled, 'An Amazing Dream'--buy it today. Thank you so much, Rhiannon."

"Thank you," she replied, blowing him a kiss as the show went to break.

__

Rhiannon heard a knock on the door again.

"Come in."

Damon entered, a big smile on his face. He shut the door and walked over to her.

"Uh...thank you."

"Thank you! Hope you enjoyed it."

"I certainly did!"

Rhiannon giggled.

Suddenly, there was silence, as his brown eyes met her green eyes.

"Look, uh, I know you're tour is still going on...for another couple of months, I think?"

"Yeah...closer to the end than to the beginning!"

"OK. Well, after the tour, before you go back home...can we go out for dinner, or something? I'd love to talk a little more."

"Absolutely!"

"Thanks."

He turned and walked away, then stopped.

"Rhiannon?"

"Yeah?"

"Uh..."

She glanced at his crotch again. He was rock-hard now.

"Can I, uh...can I get another kiss? Just a brief one."

She shook her head. "No."

"Oh boy, uh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean--"

"I don't want a brief one."

Damon's brown eyes were shocked. Just two seconds later, their lips met for a long kiss.

brethard
brethard
196 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Julissa Black man meets and fucks Mexican video vixen.in Interracial Love
It Wasn't Supposed to Happen Pt. 01 Wife and Mother seduces son's black friend.in Interracial Love
Two White Married Wives Two wives stray for black cock.in Interracial Love
Valeri Gets Her Needs Met Single woman gets black fucked and bred.in Interracial Love
More Stories