The Mini Van

Story Info
Couple finds fun between the seats.
2.8k words
4.49
38.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire rubbed the bulge in George's pants then gave it a squeeze.

"Come on Claire, I'm about to explode."

"Is sex all you care about?" Claire loved teasing George except she was just as horny as he was. A month long vacation induced separation had both teens primed and ready.

"Claire. It's been over a month since we've had sex." George was sure that Claire was just having some fun with him - well, pretty sure. Desperate men do desperate things. "OK. No problem. I'll just go home. Oh, did I ever show you what Jennifer McCallum wrote in my yearbook? Maybe I'll just stop by her house on the way home and see if she meant it?"

"If I even see you within spitting distance of that slut - you'll never lay between these legs again." She had barely delivered the line when they both cracked up. "You know I'm as horny as you are George. But we can't do it here, my parents are home."

"Well so are mine. I thought you said yours were going out." George paused for a moment. "I got it! Tell your Mom we're going for a walk to get some ice cream."

Safely out the door George smiled as he steered Claire across the lawn.

The front door had hardly latched when Claire's dad slid up behind her mom and started to rub her from hips to tits. He knelt down and slid his hands up her smooth skin past her hips and in a lightening fast move pulled her panties to the floor.

"And just what do you think you're doing Jack Hamilton."

"Seems pretty obvious to me. I'm preparing Mrs. Hamilton for a proper fucking." Jack slid his hand up his wife's leg until it was pressed against hot pussy. He rubbed back and forth slowly as his other hand kneaded a soft breast.

"Ohhhh. The kids are barely out the door. Stop Jack. I can just see the look of utter horror on Claire's face when she walks in and sees her parents humping away on the floor."

"I was going to suggest the bedroom Alicia but the floor is much nastier." Jack began to push a finger up into his wife.

"I was joking. Oh God Jack. Please stop, you're driving me crazy."

"I wasn't joking. And you've been driving me crazy for years."

"From the bulge you're pushing into my backside I can tell you're not joking. Can't you wait? I'll be your compliant little sex slave if you wait until later?" Alicia whimpered unconvincingly due to her pushing down onto jack's finger.

"You already are my compliant sex slave and I've got the perfect place. Follow me Mrs. Hamilton." Jack took his wife's hand in his and opened the door. Alicia could feel her juices dripping down her legs. She wondered if her husband realized how horny she truly was. For years having sex two to three times a week had been sufficient. But lately, lately Alicia had found herself needing more. How would Jack react if he knew she had started to masturbate regularly (at the very least once per day) – and that she had recently purchased a vibrator?

"Just where are you taking me? Where are we - oh no. No way Jack."

"Just like high school Alicia. Fooling around in Mom and Dad's car. Who was that guy you got caught with? Wilber? Wilmer?"

"Shhhh! It was Walter. And he was very sweet. He just got a little loud when he came. If my Mother hadn't been walking past the garage at that precise moment she would have never found us."

Jack was in near hysterics and hornier than ever. He'd heard the story dozens of times about how Alicia's mother opened the garage door just as 'sweet Walter' was pumping cute little Alicia full with his seed. Jack had created a mental image of Alicia climbing out of the back seat of the family car with Walter's cum dripping copiously out of her. It had been quite the neighborhood scandal due to the fact that Walter was the son of the local minister.

Jack pushed her up against the side of the mini van and kissed her deeply. His fingers calmly unbuttoned her blouse. He pulled down the cups of her bra and began to feast upon her hardening nipples. Alicia had long since given up trying to curtail Jacks rough treatment of her undergarments. His response to her complaints was to get her a Victoria's Secret charge account. She felt his fingers fumbling with her skirt.

"Jack. Please." Her skirt pooled at her feet. She was naked from the waist down, her breasts exposed. Jack opened the driver side and lifted her in. "God Alicia, I can smell you from here. You want it more than I do you greedy little slut." She tried to scramble across to the passenger side and get out but Jack was too quick and she found herself stretched across the front seats hands and head on the passenger seat, bent over the driver seat. Jack with his arms wrapped around her thighs immobilizing her and his tongue lapping away at her wet cunt. Alicia's exhibitionist streak took over. There was just something about public sex that turned her on like nothing else. It didn't take long before Alicia was falling over the edge into ecstasy. Jack continued to lap easily around her clit. Jack knew if he could get her into the multiple orgasm zone he would be in for a wild weekend of lusty sex. Alicia began to flex her hips up and down. Her second orgasm rolled through her body like ripples on a still pond - on and on and on.

As she was calming down Jack came around to the passenger side and got in. His pants were at his ankles in seconds and he waved his cock back and forth in front of Alicia's mouth. She was in no mood to be teased. She grabbed the shaft and swallowed Jack's cock all the way to the back of her throat.

"Oh shit. You are such a cock sucker. You love cock don't you?" A muffled uh-huh was heard. "You need cock don't you?" uh-huh "Yes. That's it work your mouth all the way to the bone." uh-huh "Bet I know what you need right now?" hmmmm "Oh yes, I know - you want a cock in that empty cunt of yours, don't you?" uh-huh. Alicia smiled to herself as Jack talked nasty. He was certainly getting revved up; Alicia figured she was in for a long night of fucking – correction; long weekend of fucking. Jack came with a grunt and Alicia hungrily swallowed it all.

Claire had been on moments away from her own orgasm when she'd heard her parent's voices. "Damn it George stop fucking me for a second. Listen! " she hissed.

George reluctantly stopped as he also heard Claire's parents. Oh fuck, they saw us get into the mini van and now we're gonna get busted. When George and Claire had first entered the van they had quickly stripped and George had gone down on Claire to get her wet and ready as he tongued to her first orgasm. He had then climbed between her legs and pushed into her.

Unfortunately the seat was a little uncomfortable for proper thrusting techniques so they had changed positions. George had sat in the corner of the back seat and Claire had eased herself onto him.

At the sound of the door opening Claire and George slid down as far as they could trying to hide behind the middle seat. Claire was able to grab a blanket and pull it over them as the driver side door was opened. George was starting to soften when he heard the unmistakable sounds of sex. George listened intently as Mrs. Hamilton was licked toward orgasm. His cock twitched inside of Claire and he tried to initiate some kind of movement. Claire would have none of it and pinched him.

Claire groaned silently to herself, it wasn't easy knowing your parents had a very active sexlife and hardly made any effort to hide it. She's heard her parents having sex more times then she cared to remember. But to have them doing it a couple of feet away was too much. And to have your boyfriend get off listening to your parents fuck was impossible. First mom comes like a banshee then dad is talking all foul mouth while mom blows him. And to top it all off, he comes in her mouth and she swallows it. Claire was just getting comfortable giving blow jobs to George, now he would insist on her swallowing every time. Thanks Mom!

Jack kissed his wife and tasted his seed. Alicia was slowly stroking his saliva drenched shaft. She needed to be filled right now. She crawled between the front seats and rested her arms and head on the middle seat. Jack has behind her in an instant slowly pushing his cock into her. He began to fuck her slowly and deeply.

Alicia reveled in the feeling of being fucked. She'd been hooked from the very first time. She smiled as she remembered the time Walter had driven her out to the lake. She hadn't planned on losing her virginity that particular day - it just happened. Walter was so thoughtful, so thorough - she'd come twice before he even entered her. She felt Jack speed up, he must be getting close.

Jack was getting close – too close. He pulled out of Alicia to the sound of her whimpering "no." Jack pulled her blouse off and unhooked her bra dropping the clothes to the floor. He pushed a finger into her wet cunt and stroked slowly back and forth over her G-spot. It didn't take long for Alicia to begin to respond. As her moaning increased Jack pulled out his finger and quickly stuffed his cock back in. Jack began to circle Alicia's anus with his wet finger applying more and more pressure.

Alicia felt Jacks finger circle ever closer to its target. The pressure at her anus seemed to be wired directly to her clit via her G-spot. She could feel a tremendous orgasm beginning to build. Her muscles began to involuntarily clench around Jack's cock at which point he pushed his finger into her ass clear to the second knuckle.

"Damn you Jack! You bastard! Motherfucker! Son-of-a-bitch!" She was caught in a holding pattern of over stimulation. She was SO CLOSE to orgasm but couldn't complete the release because of that damn finger! Then she felt Jack slowly pull his cock out. Oh God, he's going to fuck me in the ass!

"No Jack. Not here. In the house, ok honey, in the house. Please. Don't fuck me in the ass here –you know what will happen. Please." Alicia was desperate, not that she didn't want to be fucked in her ass – it's just the she tended to scream rather loudly during the act. "Inside Jack. Please. I'll do whatever you want. Anything."

"Anything? Really - will you re-consider the Islands vacation?" Jack had suggested a week-long island getaway, a sort of second honeymoon. Only the resort he wanted to go too had a well-deserved reputation for hedonistic wildness. Alicia had been adamantly opposed at first and had told Jack the answer was NO. She wasn't overly concerned about what Jack might do – she was more afraid about herself. "OK. I'll re-consider."

Jack was out the door in an instant, he scooped up Alicia's skirt and told her to hurry up or he'd take it inside. Alicia reached down for her blouse and bra and encountered a pile of clothes. As she looked closely at them – OH MY GOD! She dropped the clothes and sprinted past Jack into the house. Jack followed his naked wife inside – his cock leading the way.

Claire tried to get up and the resulting scramble to get off of George only serve to get George off. With a groan George started to cum. The first spurt was in Claire, the second splattered her leg, then her stomach. "You are such a pervert. Listening to my parents rut about and you start cumming in me! God you're such an asshole! I can't believe it. You actually got harder when you heard my mom was – God I can't even say it and you were getting turned on by it!"

Once George got her calmed down Claire's unresolved horniness soon had the pair locked together.

"God it feels so good to have you in me – so good." Claire ground down on George as she braced herself holding his shoulders. She smiled as George looked down to where they were joined. She knew how turned on he got by seeing what they were doing. Her thoughts returned to her parents during their love making. She knew they had a strong marriage and she hoped she'd be as fortunate as them some day.

She felt her orgasm build slowly and sweetly until she came. She collapsed gently onto George's chest. She could feel his hardness within her. She knew he had only come the one time while she had just finished her third. Her legs were tired and she was actually a little sore down there. She climbed off of George and knelt between his legs slowly stroked his cock up and down. George seemed to understand the situation and nodded to let her know that she could finish him manually.

Claire was still pretty new to this whole sex thing and while she had blown George before (and before George a couple of guys that he didn't need to know about) she had never allowed any of them to come in her mouth. As she gazed at George's cock slick with her own juices Claire decided that the time had come. George gasped as she sucked him slowly into her mouth as deeply as she could.

She remembered her Dad telling her Mom to 'take it all – every fucking inch' and grunting his approval. She tried to take George deeper and found herself gagging with the effort. She wondered if there was a trick to it or something. She giggled and the sensation caused George to lift his hips involuntarily which coupled with a swallow on her part caused his cock to push past her gag reflex point into her throat. She was doing it! She was deep throating George. George noticed also and in very short order he was pumping his semen into Claire's throat.

George watched enthralled as Claire slowly raised her head up. His cock slowly reappeared until she released it and if flopped limply between his thighs. Claire had a dazed look of her face as if she didn't quite believe what she'd just done. George was determined to let her know how much he'd enjoyed himself that he pulled her close and kissed her deeply.

As they quietly dressed Claire was the first to speak. "I guess you liked that at the end –huh?" George answered by kissing her deeply and passionately again and again. "Good – I kinda' liked it too. Both parts - having you all the way in my mouth and then when you came. I always thought that it would be kinda gross, but I actually liked it – it was cool."

"Claire it was more than cool – it was fucking unbelievable. Whew! Unreal! It was so...it was great. And I'm really glad you liked it 'cause I absolutely loved it." George opened the door and they stepped out. George pulled Claire to him and hugged her as they slowly rocked side to side.

Morning light filled Claire's bedroom. A soft knock on her door was followed by her Mom entering the room. "I was about to make breakfast for your Father – interested?" Claire realized she was very hungry and said as much. Her Mom turned to leave then paused. "Can I ask you something sweetie? I sure that your Father's and my 'adventure' last night was quite a surprise for the two of you."

"What?"

"The mini van –it must have been very uncomfortable for him scrunched into the back seat. If I hadn't seen the clothes the two of you were wearing last night on the floor of the van then you would have been treated to the sounds of your father fucking your mother in the ass." Claire's mouth fell open. "So – let's begin at the beginning. How long have you and George been 'you and George'?"

Alicia smiled as she watched Claire blushed through six shades of crimson. "Well. It was the last day of school and we got out at noon. I invited George over for lunch. After we had eaten I asked if he wanted anything else to eat. And he said – it was so corny, so typically George – he said..."