The Minister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head flew up. He locked eyes with her. He felt the strength drain out of him.

He lowered his fist, his eyes never breaking from hers. "Ivy" he breathed.

She started toward him. He could see tears welling in her eyes and she bit her lip to stop it from wobbling. Slowly Derek climbed to his feet, everyone in the bar had their eyes on him. He didn't care.

"Oh god, what have I done to you. I'm such an idiot." She said, as she stopped in front of him. She dropped her gaze to the floor.

"Ivy" he breathed again. He touched her chin, gently guiding her face back up to him.

"Derek. I'm so sorry. I've been so stupid." She said, a tear rolled down her cheek. "Derek?"

"Ivy." He said, gazing at her with such intensity she could feel his eyes burning into hers.

"Derek, I love you." She said.

Derek's gaze softened, and gave her a sad smile. "You're the only girl for me Ivy." He said.

And with that he lifted her lips to his, leaning down into the most electric kiss he'd ever felt. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Shivers ran up his spine and warmth flowed through his lips. His hair was on end, goose bumps rising on his skin and waves of electricity coursed through his body.

He broke the tender kiss. "I'll never let you go Ivy." He said. "Never."

12