The Minister's Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, Tom thrust into Julia's mouth and began to cum, grunting, making the climax noises that men often make. He felt Julia's mouth over his cock and knew she was swallowing his cum.

Shortly thereafter, Julia came, her legs around Tom's head, squeezing hard as she screamed. Her legs squeezed harder with each wave of her climax until she suddenly let go and began to laugh. She moved up to him, lying next to him, cuddling.

"Sometime I want you to fuck my ass, Tom." Julia smiled softly at him. "O told you that I love all things anal."

"Do you mean it?" Tom asked.

"Yes," Julia grinned. "And I might fuck your ass sometime."

Tom was blown away by such thoughts but knew he would need some recuperation time before trying.

He held Julia close and the next thing Tom knew, he was waking up. Daylight was streaming in between the slats of the bedroom blinds and there was a wonderful sensation in his cock. He almost always woke up with an erection but today was different. He realized that lips were around his cock, sucking. Looking down, he saw Julia's face between his legs, her eyes watching him as she sucked and licked.

As soon as Tom was fully awake, Julia jumped out of bed, laughing, and headed for the bathroom, calling over her shoulder:

"That's to keep you interested until tonight. Get up; we have to get to work or someone will notice."

Tom groaned and yelled at her, "Cock tease. You'll have me getting blue balls thinking about you all day."

"Then you'll be harder for me tonight." She laughed again and began brushing her teeth.

Tom dressed, as did Julia, and they left for the church building, Julia hiding in the back seat again. On the way, Julia instructed him to keep his porn magazine closed as she wanted him to save up his lust to use on her in the evening. At the church building, Julia showered in the bathroom adjoining Tom's study and put on fresh clothes. She smiled as she imagined how hard it must be for Tom to keep from coming into the bathroom or perhaps even into the shower with her.

The day passed with neither Tom nor Julia getting much work done as both were fantasizing about what they would do that night. At last it was four thirty - - close enough to five, and they left for Tom's home.

When they arrived, Julia got out of the pickup backseat and looked Tom in the eyes.

"We need to talk."

Tom nodded. The ground needed to be cleared so both knew where they stood. There are few more volatile mixtures than sex and misunderstand expectations.

They sat in the living room facing each other and Julia was the first to speak.

"Where are we headed, Tom." Julia asked. "I need to be clear on this."

"What do you want to know?" Tom asked.

"First, you and Pam. Are you intending for me to take her place?"

Tom shook his head. "I love Pam and have no desire for a divorce."

"OK, Because that's not what I'm looking for either." Julia smiled. "Pam and I are friends and I have no desire to break up your marriage."

"I have to say, though, that Pam doesn't supply some of my needs and desires. She will fuck and seems to enjoy it once I get her really worked up. She even loves for me to eat her pussy and lick her asshole." Tom could see that Julia was listening closely and continued. "But everything is conventional, no experimenting."

"Blowjobs?" Julia asked.

Tom shook his head. "No, and no experimenting."

"So I am someone to fulfill your sexual needs?" Julia raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"Is that all? I'm all right with it if it is and I will enjoy the sex." She paused briefly. "I just need you to be honest with me."

Tom looked at her for a moment then responded. "Julia, that's a hard question for me to answer. I find you almost overpoweringly sexy. I feel almost sexually addicted to you and I've only had actual sex with you yesterday."

Tom fell silent, thought for a moment and continued. "Do I love you? I don't know yet, but I do care about you." He grinned, "And that makes sex more exciting and satisfying.".

Julia smiled and stood up. "That's good enough for me for right now." She held out her hand.

"We fucked yesterday and it was great. Today, I want you to make love to me."

Tom rose and took her hand as she led him to the bedroom.

Once in the room, Julia turned to him. "Undress me."

Tom began with her blouse, unbuttoning it and pulling it down off her shoulders and arms, then kissing the place where her neck and shoulders met. Next, he unfastened her pants in the front, kneeling and taking them down to her feet, putting one hand on her leg to steady her as she stepped out of them. His face was pussy high and as he pulled down her panties, he leaned forward and kissed her love hair, hearing her sigh deeply and felt her hands caressing the back of his head.

Still kneeling in front of Julia, Tom looked up into her eyes and slowly rose. Putting his arms around her, he unfastened her bra and took it from her sexy body.

Julia turned her face upward as Tom grasped both her ass cheeks in both hands. Tom bent his head down slightly, kissing her on the mouth softly at first. As their passion grew, so did the strength of their kiss and Tom's massaging of Julia's soft ass cheeks.

Picking Julia up in his arms, Tom moved to the bed, gently laying her down on the bed. Then moving beside her, he began to tenderly cover her face with kisses, her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, mouth and chin. His lips moved to her ears, sucking each earlobe into his mouth as one hand found her right breast and hard nipple. Julia gasped as Tom rolled the nipple between his thumb and finger and moaned as he moved to her neck with soft kisses and licks.

Kissing further down, he reached Julia's breasts with his lips, fastening on a nipple with his lips and playing with the other with thumb and fingers, then alternating. Her body was moving, writhing gently as he kissed and licked do her navel and further down to her curly hair. She could hear him inhale deeply, taking in her love scent. Lifting her knees and bending her legs, separating them, she welcomed him to her love nest.

Tom first kissed Julia's pussy while both his hands reached up, playing with her tits, giving special attention to her swollen nipples. His tongue licked up and down her slit, caressing, playing, sliding inside, licking, tasting her sweet nectar. He could feel her pussy honey leaking out and slowly running down toward her crack. His tongue followed, retrieving her precious fluid, taking it into his mouth. Now, his tongue was near Julia's asshole again.

Sensing Tom's desire - - and her own - - Julia pulled her knees up toward her chest exposing her asshole to him. She gasped as his tongue licked up and down over her hole and screamed as his lips fastened around her forbidden place and sucked. She thought he was going to put his tongue inside her, tongue fuck her, but what happened next was much better.

Tom moved upward, holding Julia's knees and spreading them as the head of his hard cock touched her asshole. Julia realized what he wanted to do and reaching down with one hand, grasped his cock and guided it to her back opening.

"Fuck my ass." Julia hissed demandingly as she felt him slowly push in.

The mixture of saliva and pussy juices made a fine lubricant and Tom felt his cock sliding inside Julia's ass.

"Are you all right?" Tom asked.

Julia nodded. "Go slow, but don't stop."

She he felt his cock going further and further in, increasing its depth in centimeters rather than inches until his hips were touching her ass. Was that his sack touching her under her asshole, or was she imagining it?

"Are you enjoying this?" Tom asked softly as he began to fuck her asshole.

"MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Julia responded with a loud moan and a smile. It felt good and it had been sometime since she had had a cock in there, and even longer since she had had a man making love to her asshole, caring whether it hurt, whether she enjoyed it.

"Oh God!" Julia screamed. "Fuck me harder! Fuck My Ass!"

Whether it was because it actually felt good or because of the slight humiliation of having a dick in her asshole didn't matter. She loved having her asshole fucked.

Tom felt Julia's asshole swallow his cock each time he thrust in, grip it, and he loved it; warm and tight, the tightest place his cock had ever been in. It was so warm and so tight, so very perverse that he was on the verge of cuming very soon. He wanted it to last, but he also wanted to cum in Julia's asshole.

Both knew that Tom was almost there and their eyes held as Tom pushed hard into her ass and began to spurt. Julia could feel sperm shooting inside her and almost came with the feeling. When Tom finished, he quickly moved and brought Julia to orgasm with his lips and tongue. She was so very turned on and he wanted her to fully enjoy the feeling and increase it to climax rather than losing it.

Tom and Julia both began to relax and Tom slowly began to withdraw from Julia's ass. Julia grimaced some with some pain as his cock cleared her ass and her opening slowly closed. There had always been some pain when she was ass-fucked, but the pleasure was well worth it.

Tom lay on top of her, covering her face with gentle kisses while Julia held him, both arms around him.

The night and love making continued until, as with the previous evening, both were worn out and sleep overcame them. They slept in each other's arms, Tom knowing they were in the bed where his wife slept and Julia knowing that she was naked in her friend's bed with her friend's husband. There was something deliciously exhilarating about it for both of them.

12