The Minister's Wife

Story Info
Minister's pregnant bride is seduced by an ominous apparition.
1.7k words
3.96
67.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool October evening. The moon was full and a fine mist had spread across the village.

Alexandria closed the blinds with trembling hands. She was nervous. She nearly tripped as she went to the next window, her heart pounding in her chest as she moved.

Her husband the minister was called to a special meeting at the church. She had been told about beautiful women mysteriously being attacked in the night and the hypnotic stare that the stranger used on his victims. Alexandria drew the curtains, and noticed her palms were sweaty. She moved to each window, closing the blinds feeling her tingling body. Her heart seemed to stop as she saw the picture of her husband on the dresser. She loved him so much.

She went into the bathroom. She decided to retire early after taking a nice hot bath. She unbuttoned her maternity top with her fingers and placed it in the hamper. She then unzipped her skirt and placed in the same. She deftly unhooked the gold cross that always hung around her neck and placed it on the counter. She then reached behind herself to unsnap her maternity bra that held her swollen breasts. Next she removed her panties and stood before the mirror, her large breasts, engorged with milk, sagging only slightly, her belly swollen with their first child. She looked at herself as she rearranged her long auburn hair into a ponytail. At 5'10", she had long silky hair, creamy white skin and a breathtaking figure. She stepped into the bathtub and let her body be engulfed by the hot water.

It felt good as the water seemed to wash away all her cares and the worries. Her husband would be out long and she was concerned. She stepped out of the tub feeling a little better than when she stepped in.

She gazed out of the window at the eerie mountains that surrounded the village. In the distance she could see the foreboding shape of Castle Dracula. She had been warned several times by the villagers about the vampire legends. She put on a flannel nightgown and got into bed some how forgetting the cross. She snuggled under the covers against the cool mountain air and quickly fell asleep.

The fine mist that was covering the village seeped into Alexandria's bedroom. The mist took human form, from it a dark stranger appeared.

Alexandria woke to an intruder in her bedroom. The stranger gazed into her eyes and she felt slowly compelled to draw aside the covers. She tried to fight it but her will was non-existent.

The stranger moved closer towards her as she lay there frozen in terror. The dark figure was wearing a floor length black cape. His face was as handsome and his skin was a chalky white, devoid of any color whatsoever. The most terrifying aspect about him was the parts of his eyes that should have been white. Instead, they were blood red!

Try as she would, she couldn't break away from his hypnotic gaze. Without uttering a word, the figure gave her a command. She understood and sat upright in bed. Although she was fighting it; she slowly lifted her nightgown off and let it slip silently to the floor. The figure liked what he saw as a faint smile came to his lips. He drank in her beauty staring at the defenseless prize that cowered before him. Alexandria was then commanded to lie back on the bed. She spread her legs, bent her knees and run her hands along the inside of her thighs. She uncontrollably ran the fingers of one hand through her bush teasing the outside of her pussy. The other hand massaged her nipples into erection. Her fingers slipped inside her warm twat gently caressing her clitoris. She was breathing heavily partly from fear and partly from the sexual stimulation that she was being forced to give herself.

For what seemed like an eternity, the figure watched his prisoner masturbating herself into a sexual frenzy commanding her to back off whenever she sensed that she was going to climax. Alexandria was beside herself. The juices flowed from her pussy as she felt the tide of sexual arousal takes its toll. She was silently commanded to spread the lips of her vagina and had no choice but to comply. The stranger then slowly bent down and moved his head towards her pussy. Alexandria saw his mouth open in anticipation and what she saw made her blood run cold. He had two white fangs that gleamed in the moonlight room. He bent down between her legs and she felt his ice cold tongue lapping the juices that flowed from between her legs. Like a dog, he slowly ran his tongue from the bottom of her slit to her clitoris. Alexandria's terror was laced with the forbidden lust that had been brought on by this apparent visitor from the grave.

When he finally finished, he got up and stared at her for a long time. Alexandria somehow understood that she was now at his mercy, forced to obey his every command. She could think clearly but was unable to choose not to comply.

He slowly approached her and with his hand reached out to squeeze and caress one of her creamy breasts

The Dark visitor finally spoke.

"You're very much in love with me, aren't you, Alexandria?"

"Yes, Master, I love you." She moved closer to him and a look of devotion came into her pretty eyes.

"You want me to make love to you, don't you, Alexandria?"

"Yes, Master, I want you to love me."

Now he leaned closer still, "You want more than anything to satisfy me, don't you, Alexandria?"

"Yes, Master, I want to satisfy you."

His face pressed into her flesh and found his open lips in contact with her smooth skin. She shivered as he kissed each nipple on her breasts. He began to suckle the extremely white orbs, with light blue veins running through, light pink puffy nipples. Her breathing became harder. His mouth was soon rewarded with warm sweet milk. He sucked and licked and nibbled and sucked some more. He alternated between each nipples,

"Now I know that you would like me to make love to you, wouldn't you Alexandria?"

"Yes, Master, I want you to love me. please love me."

He signaled with his thoughts that she lie down on the bed. He helped lay her back on the cushions and rubbed her big belly. He felt the smoothness of the skin stretched taut by the swelling life inside her. Then he ran his hand down the slope of her lower belly to her smooth cuntlips.

"Open your lips for your Master, Alexandria."

She obediently reached down and pulled her lips apart, spreading her legs as wide as the narrow seat would allow. He looked at the gaping hole for a few minutes, just enjoying the sight,

"Yes, Master, please take me."

He got on top of her,

As soon as his cock was placed inside her rammed it forward as hard as it could. She was thoroughly lubricated, but still the sudden, rough entrance was a shock and she gasped with as much pain as pleasure. His next strokes were just as hard, but she was ready for them, and she pulled back her legs to give him more room to pound her cunt. She howled with lust, begging to be used by her master. He slammed into her harder and harder, finally filling her with sperm

"Thank you, Master," she said

With another one of his mental commands she turned around and got on all fours. He stepped up behind her and slid his cock between her ass cheeks, widened by pregnancy.

She grunted once with discomfort as he entered. After a few strokes she began to feel the pleasure and then began thrusting back. He quickened the pace and reached under to squeeze her swollen tits. "

"Take me, Master," she panted. "make me your slave."

He pushed into her harder and squeezed on her breasts, His pounding seemed ageless until she felt his first spurt deep in her bowels.

Alexandria slowly felt herself being returned to a standing position. He pulled away from her and stood up in front of her. His blood red eyes were still on fire with lust. She somehow knew that this was the end.

He bent down and started kissing and sucking her Milk-laden breasts. She closed her eyes to the further stimulation that was about to happen. She opened them just in time to see his mouth wide open with bared fangs. She wanted to scream and run but was still frozen in his power. He lunged at her left breast burying his fangs into her tender flesh. She screamed with pain as his fangs bit into her bosom. She looked down and saw a stream of blood and mother's milk trickle down her breast.

She could feel the life slowly being drained out of her and her unborn child. He continued to suck from her breast as his tongue teased her nipple. began to feel cold as he continued to prey on her breast. She could feel her strength slowly leaving her. The warmth that she felt before was being replaced by a terribly cold emptiness as she began to shiver.

The stranger could taste the warm sweet elixir that gave him his strength. As Alexandra was getting weaker, so he was getting stronger. Alexandra knew only too well that she was suckling a demon that she too would become one of them. Her blood ran cold.

He ceased and she opened her eyes to see the juices running from his mouth. She no longer wanted to scream but felt a new strength rising from within her. It was like nothing she had experienced before. Like a tidal wave of strength bursting to get out. At the same time, she felt two fangs in her mouth and realized that she had passed the point of no return. She too was now a vampire!

"You are now another one of my brides", he said in a hellish beastly voice.

With his great arms he lifted her from the bed and embraced her nude form in his cloak. The fine mist returned to envelope their bodies. It lingered in the room until it dissipated.

Her husband, the minister came home that evening to an empty house.