The Minister's Wife

Story Info
A fantasy turns to reality.
16.6k words
4.45
109.8k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

A story of a weekend where a fantasy of mine became a reality. With my neighbor's wife. Mike is just a couple of weeks older then me and is the minister for the town's church. Jenny is his wife and teachers at the local school. We were your typical neighbors. We'd talk in our backyards and every now and then have dinner dates together. But I always dreamed about having one day with Jenny. Sorry this is kind of long, but I wanted to tell it all in one story so fantasies wouldn't enter into reality. This happened four years ago. Mike and me were 45, while his wife, Jenny and my wife, Betty were 44.

*************************

My sex life went to hell after my wife fell ill. And while I constantly flirted with other women I never dreamed about cheating on Beth. She had been through enough pain without me adding to it. But while I had no plans to cheat it did not stop me from flirting.

Living in the country in a rural community of about 100 people and only having two other houses anywhere near us, it made it real easy for me to live my life in comfort as a nudist. The only time I had something on is when the step-daughter was home. And usually I wore gold sparkly underwear which she had got me for Christmas. Hell, I even wore them to mow the lawn or work in the garden. And anytime when I knew neither of the neighbors were home the underwear were no where to be found.

I'd flirt with my step-daughter's friends. My favorite ones were Eve who fit the midwestern fit of a cowgirl and Nancy who could be passed off as my step-daughter's sister. Whenever they were around I'd drop my shorts lower then normal, showing off half my butt and you could see my short pubic hair.

But the one I truly fantasized about was our neighbor Jenny. She and her husband Mike were pretty good friends of ours and we often chatted in our back yards when we were playing in our gardens. But Jenny and Mike weren't your typical neighbors. Mike was the town minister and Jenny taught first grade. They were our age, in fact Mike is exactly two weeks older then me.

Through the years, Mike got more active with the town affairs and with Beth's illness, it was just me and Jenny taking care of our yards and our gardens. Jenny was nothing special to look at but I loved her body. She has long light brown hair that is usually in a pony tail. I guess the best way to describe her butt is round. It's nothing special but it has a unique bounce when she walks - it's very hypnotizing. She's about 5'10" tall with a lovely rack. Her boobs look like water balloons. They don't look firm, but they look like they'd be perfect pillows. If I had to guess she probably weighs about 160 pounds and she's 36-28-38. She just looks so cuddly and pure.

I'd be on my hands and knees weeding the garden and watch her about 100 feet away working in her garden. Her and Mike seem to accept the fact that I didn't like clothes and they never said it bothered them when I worked in my underwear. As time moved on I started flirting with her the way I flirted with my step-daughter's friends. The underwear dropped a little more and I went out of my way to "accidentally" have my dick slip out on occasion.

And after a few years of light talk and me wearing just my underwear, Jenny started to change too. She went from wearing old jeans and a long sleeve shirt to shorts and a sleeveless top. One day I got a little bold and said, "Jenny can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure you can ask but it doesn't mean I will answer?" Her head looking down at the dirt she was playing with around her tomatoes.

"Have you lost a little weight? You really look," I paused for a second and added, "Nice."

She rose her head with a smile and said, "Thanks Dave for noticing. I've lost about ten pounds and hope to lose ten more." Then her attention went back to playing with her plants.

I stood up and walked over to her garden and laid some praise on her green thumb, while trying to look down her shirt at those tits that I've jerked off to more then once. This was a first for me. While I paraded around our yard in my underwear I had never ventured out of the yard just wearing them.

I was already in Jenny's garden before I realized that maybe I've taken wearing only my underwear a bit too far. I could sense Jenny's uneasiness and went from trying to get a quick view of her tits to squatting down and saying, "You're planting the potatoes to deep. Here let me show you." And I took her little hand shovel and began digging in the dirt. "You just want them a little ways under the dirt... then they'll grow faster."

I ended up planting most of them for her and she seemed to relax a bit and asked, "What about seeds? How far do I dig for them?" And I stood up and grabbed her hoe and started making a line to plant her cucumbers. I thought we were getting along really swell until I noticed that Jenny halfway turned her back towards me and I looked down and my dick was sticking out of my underwear. There was no doubt that she got to see it all.

"Oh... I'm sorry." And I stuck him back inside and said, "It's alright I put him away." Jenny let out a nervous giggle and kept working in the dirt.

It was quiet for a little bit and she finally asked, "It don't bother you at all that I saw your penis?" Penis? Man I haven't called my cock that since grade school sex ed classes. But I also have never let a minister's wife see it either.

"No it don't bother me at all, in fact, if I knew I wouldn't get arrested, I'd never wear anything at all." This conversation with Jenny was starting to get me hard and now I was getting a little uncomfortable. If I knew she wouldn't scream I'd probably start jacking off right there, but I thought better of it.

"Well, I better get back to my garden. I think you've got everything under control." And I headed back to my garden but I didn't stop. Instead I kept walking right into the garage and dropped my drawers and started playing with myself. I snuck over to the window and began jacking off as I watched Jenny still working in her garden. On her hands and knees she kept digging little holes and planting her veggies and with every movement I watched as her tits swayed from side to side. In no time at all I shot my load over the garage floor.

I put my underwear back on and went back out to the garden. Jenny smiled and said, "I thought you quit for awhile."

"No.. I just needed to get a drink. Now I'm refreshed and ready to get back to work." Though I didn't get too much done. I planted a little and starred a lot. But Jenny kept right on working like I wasn't even there. And as she kept planting more and more I went from watching her boobs jiggling back and forth to her ass starring at me. She would rearrange her knees and one hip would swing out and I thought how great it would be to fuck her just like that.

But then my thoughts changed to wondering if her and Mike ever fucked that way or were they strictly missionary style? Did the minister and his wife ever do anything wild and kinky? My daydreaming didn't warn me that Jenny was getting up and turning around. "Well that's enough for me." And I snapped back into reality as Jenny starred at me with my hand inside my shorts playing with myself. Then she said, "Mike will be home in a bit... I guess I should go make supper. Bye." As she talked I took my hand out of my shorts and tried to act like I had an itch and began itching my stomach. But as I watched her walk back towards her home, I looked at those white legs and that round bubble butt of hers, my hand quickly went back inside my draws.

I'm sure anyone who saw her wouldn't give her a second look, but there was something about her that just got me horny all the time. I went in the house and Beth had supper made and I told her that I got the radishes planted, as well as the peas, beans, and tomatoes. I didn't mention that Jenny was out there too.

That night I went to bed and closed my eyes and saw the startled look in Jenny's eyes as she saw my dick. And I got hot because she didn't run away, nor did she quit starring right away. For the next three days I hurried home for work and began trying to find the sexiest underwear I owned to work in the garden. But every time I went out, I was alone, Jenny was no where to be seen.

While I was depressed, I also knew that it would be a long summer and sooner or later I would get to drool over my fantasy woman. A couple of weeks past and I did my gardening by myself. It's amazing how beautiful my garden was turning out with no one to stare at!

But that changed on a hot Saturday morning. On the weekends I tried to get my outdoor work done before the sun got to hot. So I was outside by 8 o'clock. It was already 80 degrees when I got outside. I'd forgotten by Jenny it had been over a month since I seen her and thought that my accidental showing of my pecker chased her away. But then I looked up and there she was. A garden hose in her hand watering her plants.

She looked at me, smiled and said, "Good morning stranger." I'll say! Not only was it good to see her again but she had become even more liberal in her outdoor wear. She was wearing loose beige colored shorts and a red bikini top. It was the most skin I had ever seen from her. Every little roll of excess fat was right before my eyes and Jenny didn't seem to be embarrassed by it at all. Her skin was still a bright white, but my desire for her intensified seeing her in that outfit. The top looked like it was a couple sizes to small and the strings almost looked like they were cutting into her skin. And the cups on the bikini showed more of her tits then they covered.

My eyes got bigger and I said, "Good morning. You look comfortable. It's good to see someone else enjoying some sun worshipping." She let out a nervous giggle and went back to watering. I sat in the dirt with one leg crossed under me and the other stretched out. I began digging up some turnips and asked, "You've been getting anything yet from your garden?"

Jenny looked up and said, "Pulled the radishes last week and some carrots..." then she noticed the size of my turnips and said, "Wow those are big." And she shut off her water and walked over towards me. And once again, quite by accident, she lined herself up in position to see my dick. "Dave your penis..."

"Shit... sorry." And I moved my leg and rearranged my underwear and acted like nothing happened. "I've even picked some tomatoes." And Jenny turned her head to look at the tomato plants and I just stared at her body and my mind began wandering on how I would love to see her nude and just having my hands wandering over every inch of that body. And as I sat on the ground I could feel my cock getting hard and I moved around again so hopefully Jenny wouldn't notice.

We talked for a little bit more and she went back to her garden and started pulling weeds. First she faced me, with her legs spread wide she leaned down and started weeding. I swear that one strong wind gust and her tits would fly out of her tight bikini. Then she turned around and got in the same position, this time with her ass facing me. And as she leaned down, those loose shorts got tight and I had the best view of her butt ever. With her in this position I also got another unique view of her tits which were hanging down in front of her ass.

That was it! I had to get out of there! So I headed to the garage which was maybe ten feet from the garden. I always have the back door wide open when I'm working in the garden. I can just head through the door and get what tools I need and get back to work. When you enter the garage you enter my workshop. And it's also kind of my own playroom. Besides all my tools being in there, I also have an old TV, which at times I use to watch old porno tapes I have. And to watch these shows I have an old couch against one wall.

So anyway I head into the garage and right away I strip off my underwear and peak out the window and start jerking off watching Jenny. Damn... what is it about this lady that just makes me want to fuck her eyes out? I don't know, but right then I really didn't care. I watched her for a little bit and grabbed my favorite outside toy - an empty gallon juice container.

I grabbed some lotion and poured a large amount over my dick and stuck it in the container. And began squeezing the plastic jug creating a vacuum and giving me a great blowjob. That container has given me some great head over the years, or if I stuck it in between the couch cushions it provided me with a good fuck.

But right then I wanted a blowjob. I laid on the couch and closed my eyes and visioned Jenny on her knees before me, wearing that tight red bikini top sucking my dick. I grabbed the container with both hands and squeezed it as I pulled it off my dick and then released the pressure as I slid it back down.

I was really enjoying it when, "Dave, I was wonder..." and the voice stopped. Standing by the garage door was Jenny. There was no hiding my hard-on nor my nudity. I just froze, laying on that dirty old couch, both hands on the container and a rock hard dick in it. Jenny froze too. She didn't move away, nor move closer, she just stood there starring at my dick.

A couple of minutes past and I was still hard and neither one of us said a thing. I finally broke the silence, "Well... can I... finish jacking-off?"

"I'm sorry... I should go."

"You can stay and watch if you want too."

"I..." Jenny didn't know what to do or say. She hadn't moved and still hadn't made eye contact with me. She just starred at my dick. I slowly started moving the container up and down on my cock and was amazed when Jenny looked out the garage door and then looked back at me and moved a couple of feet closer. "Will you... take that off of it?"

I wasn't really sure what she was asking me. I kept slowly going up and down and was actually enjoying having someone watch me. "What do you want me to do?"

Then she spoke fast, "Take that jug off your penis." Without any thought I pulled the plastic jug off my dick and at the last second there was a popping sound as the vacuum was broken. Jenny starred at my hard dick with a half open mouth. I really think she was in a state of shock as I grabbed my oily and shiny dick and gently stroked it. I used my fist and pumped myself from the base right to the end of my purple head. And every time I went back down to the base I used my forefinger and thumb and squeezed my dick. The veins would pop out and my cock seemed to get another half inch bigger.

I changed my position on the couch. I went from laying down to sitting at one end. Jenny didn't run so I pressed my luck. "You've seen me nude, don't you think I deserve the same."

"I can't do that! I'm married."

"So am I but I'm nude for you and I'm even giving you a show."

"I can't take my clothes off in front of you." And I kept playing with myself and getting more excited. She was still there and hadn't come right out and said no way.

So I came up with an idea. The garage is 30 feet long and 20 wide. It's a good size garage. The front end houses our two cars. The back half where we were has a four wood wide door for the riding mower and my workshop. The couch is on one side and on the other side is an L-shape workbench. In the middle of the back half of the garage is an island. On the side facing the work bench is my tool boxes and a peg board with other tools. On the other side are my nails, nuts, bolts, and stuff like that. It is 6 feet tall and four foot wide. My idea? I pointed to this island and said, "Go on the other side of that and take your clothes off. I won't see you doing it."

Again to my surprise Jenny didn't run away. She looked at me, then back outside and finally behind that island. She looked back at me and said, "No one can ever know about this."

"Who am I going to tell? You think I want anyone to know that you seen me fucking a plastic jug?"

She went behind the wall and said, "I wish you'd stop talking like that... you were... masturbating... not.. you know."

"Fucking myself?"

"Dave, I'll leave now if you don't quit it."

Shit I was to close to having a fantasy become a reality and didn't want to blow it because of a word so I said, "Sorry." And there was an anxious silence in the garage. I could hear Jenny moving around behind the wall and was getting to the point that I wanted to run around that wall and see my neighbor undressing. But I waited. I waited for what seemed like an eternity. "Everything alright?"

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Mike is the only man to ever see me without my clothes on."

I started talking to the wall, "I'm honored. But I'm curious how many men have you seen nude."

"Mike... and... now... you." And as she finished speaking she turned the corner. Her arms crossed across her chest and she still had on some granny panties. To be honest, that first look told me that she looked better dressed then nude. She had three little rolls on her stomach that seemed a little wider without her shorts on. But I wasn't disappointed. My neighbor - a minister's wife - was standing in my garage wearing only her panties.

I patted the couch and asked, "Want to join me?" Jenny again looked out the door and slowly walked over to the couch, her arms still protecting those melons of hers. She seemed a lot bigger now then before. If I had to guess she had at least 38C's, with a 32 inch waist, and 38 inch hips. And seeing her like this I probably have under estimated her weight. She was, again guessing, 190-200 pounds, but at 5-10 she looked big not fat.

She sat down on the couch and just starred straight ahead. "Relax... I'm not going to hurt you." She let out a nervous giggle. And I gently touched her forearm and asked, "When do I get to see those wonderful tits of yours?"

She turned her head and said, "They're breasts - not tits."

"Sorry... when will I see those gorgeous breasts of yours?" And as I finished I put my hand around her forearm and slowly started moving it away. She looked in my eyes and let me move her arm. And I rested her hand on my thigh. I let go of her arm and it didn't move. I thought to myself one down and one to go. I grabbed hold of her other forearm and began moving it. I was going wild inside thinking Jenny was now topless for me, but I still hadn't spent any time looking at them as we just starred in each other's eyes. I rested that hand on her thigh.

I broke eye contact first and looked at those giant tits. They sagged down and her areolas were the size of a silver dollar and her nipples were already hard and waiting for some attention. Every move I made I did slow. Besides being my neighbor, I enjoyed our friendship Beth and I had with Mike and Jenny. And I didn't want to destroy that friendship with this fantasy.

I raised my eyes from Jenny's huge tits and went back up to her eyes. She was still starring at me and hadn't moved at all. I took hold of her hand on my thigh and again slowly began moving it up to my pecker. And I closed her hand around it, then grabbed her wrist and started moving her hand up and down on my dick. "Oooohhh... that's it Jenny... your hand feels great." And I removed my hand from her wrist and she kept going. Now it was my turn.

I used my forefinger and gently massaged one of her nipples with it. As it grew, I moved over to the other one and started giving it the same gentle treatment. I started to lean in to hopefully exchange spit. But Jenny stopped me. "I shouldn't be doing this... but there is no way we are going to kiss. I... I don't love you." That was fine with me. If this some how justified her love for her husband, I could handle not burying my tongue in her mouth.

So my eyes again returned to those huge saggy tits. I quit teasing her nipples and grabbed her boob and squeezed it. It felt like a water balloon. As I squeezed it, my fingers were spread apart as her boobs just seemed to be going everywhere. She let out a low moan and for the first time she broke eye contact with me. She closed her eyes and leaned her head on the back on the couch. I opened my hand and moved them in a circular fashion over one boob and then slid over to the other. She let out low moans but for the most part she was extremely quiet. And she continued giving nice slow massage to my dick.

herdad
herdad
350 Followers