The Minister's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered, "Don't forget about my balls." And her hand slid down and she started massaging them. Then it dawned on me that she didn't tell me to call them testicles. So I pressed my luck and said, "Damn Jenny... I love your tits... they're so pretty and soft." Again she let out a low moan and didn't stop me from calling them tits.

One final hill to climb. I said, "You're still not nude Jenny. Stand up." And Jenny rose her head from the back of the couch and looked at me and I said it again, "Stand up." She let go of my cock and stood up and moved in front of me. I grabbed her hips and I could feel her tense up. "Relax." And I slowly turned her around. Her ass right in front of me in those ugly granny panties. I grabbed them and dropped her panties and inch then stopped.

I gave her another chance to stop me, but she just stood there and didn't say a word. So I went back to pulling them down and I began to see the crack of her ass. And I felt my cock getting harder. Not only was Jenny going to be entirely nude in front of me but she was letting me strip her. I kept pulling down until her ass was totally exposed and right in front of me. I worked Jenny's panties down below her thighs, then her knees and then they fell to her ankles. "Lift your leg." And she lifted one leg and then the other and now she was entirely butt ass naked in front of me. I tried to lighten the mood and said, "Years ago, whenever I got a pretty woman nude, I always kept her panties as a trophy. But I think we'll just burn these."

Jenny let out a nervous laugh and said, "I only wear those when I'm working around the house or yard."

I teased her a little and said, "Yeah I bet you do."

Still standing still with her back facing me, "I do! I have no reason to lie to you." As she finished talking I used my hands and grabbed hold of both of her butt cheeks and she began to tense up again. "What... what are you doing?"

"Touching this beautiful ass of yours."

"It's fat and ugly."

"Oh no Jenny it's everything I thought it would be. If you only knew how many times I watched you walk to church in your dresses, or walk to school in your tight slacks, and dreamed of touching it and playing with it. It's a beautiful ass." I rubbed my hands up and down her hips, "These are gorgeous love handles... I've often fantasized about holding these with you on all fours and my dick sliding in and out of your pussy." And my hands moved back to her butt cheeks and began splitting them apart looking at her little brown hole.

"I wish you wouldn't talk like that." I quit her lecturing of me by sticking my tongue out and licking the crack of her butt. "What are you doing?"

"I'm licking this beautiful ass of yours." And I quit talking and went back licking her crack until finally I went down for the final dive and licked all around the rim of her asshole.

"DAVE... NO."

I pulled my tongue away from her butt hole and said, "Shhh... no need to yell... the whole town probably heard you." And I went back to work on her butt hole as she tried to pull away.

"Dave... please quit it... that's gross."

"Relax and enjoy it." And I went back to work for a little bit more until my face began getting pounded by her ass slapping around trying to get away from my tongue. Still holding onto her hips, I pulled my head away and Jenny began to settle back down. I stood up behind her and my dick began sliding around that big fat ass of hers. "Please Jenny just relax... I won't hurt you." And I reached around with my hands and cupped her mammoth titties in my hands. I cupped them and squeezed them and a good two inches were still swinging free in the air. I lightly pecked on the back of her neck and asked, "Are you ready to let me see the rest of you?"

And Jenny moved my hands away from her tits, took one step away from me, and slowly began to turn around. And there she was, the decorated school teacher and the minister's wife standing before me nude. For a split second I felt like the devil himself. I found my prize and now she was before me. And as I visualized so much in my fantasy, Jenny had the hairiest bush I had ever seen. All I could say was, "WOW!"

I grabbed my cock and began playing with myself, "Damn Jenny now I don't have to fantasize about seeing you nude. I mean it... you are everything I thought you would be." But Jenny just seemed to be frozen in time, her arms just hung straight down. It was becoming pretty obvious that she had no experience with being nude around anyone. I doubted she had even been like this in front of Mike. I'd bet that the only time they were ever nude was under the sheets in their bed.

"What's the matter?"

Jenny looked at me playing with myself and said, "This is so awkward and... wrong."

"Wrong? We're just two adults standing in my garage. Yes, we're nude... but is that really wrong?"

"You grabbed my breast and licked my anus... yes it's wrong."

And I grabbed her hand and said, "Come on sit on the couch with me." And she followed me over and sat on the couch with her legs tightly closed. I kneeled in front of her and placed my hands on her thighs and slowly began spreading her legs apart. "Let me see that hot snatch of yours... then I promise I'll jerk off for you." I kept spreading her legs until her knees were up against the couch cushions. She was spread wide open!

Her lips were big and stuck out like two pieces of fruit in that hairy forest of hers. I leaned down and moved quickly to bury my nose on her clit and stuck my tongue inside of her. Almost at the same time, her legs closed rapidly giving my ears a touch of pain and a constant ringing sound. I pulled my head away and looked at Jenny. "Please, just relax. You can't deny that you didn't like me licking your asshole. Now just think how good it will feel with my tongue licking your twat."

Jenny didn't say a word and didn't move for a little bit and then her legs began to slowly open up. I put my hands on the inside of her thighs and helped her succumb to her curiosity. "Have you ever had a man eat your pussy?" She shook her head no. "Not even Mike?" Again, another head shaking no. I gave you a smile and said, "Trust me, you're going to like this." And I went down on her with a mission. To please my neighbor and to take her oral virginity.

It was the first hairy bush that I had eaten since I was in my 20s - just over 25 years. My wife Beth has a hairy bush, but she does keep it neatly trimmed. This was wild. I got the impression that this poor thing was never touched for pleasure - just used for some quick fucking. And the sad part was that Jenny probably felt OK with it. I'll bet that even in the shower that pussy of hers got a quick clean and then forgotten.

I leaned in, but this time I kept my hands on her legs for my own safety. I worked my way through that hair and found her clit and rested my nose on it. I flicked my tongue to the left and ran it up and down the whole length of her one lip. "Mmmmmmm." Jenny's response was so quick and sudden that I knew that I wanted her juices in my mouth. I flicked my tongue to the other lip and ran it up and down the whole length and was honored with another "Mmmmmm."

Jenny was already putty in my hands. I began picking up the pace with my tongue and now besides playing with her enlarged pussy lips, I also began spending a little time with her clit. "Ooooohhhh... Dave... no more... no... no more." And she used her hands trying to push my head away.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "It's alright to enjoy this. Please trust me... just sit back and enjoy the feelings." And I lowered my head back down and for the first time I noticed how wet she was. I went back to licking and this time instead of trying to push me away her hands just rested on my head.

"Mmmmm... ooohhh Dave... I don't know what to do.... mmmmm" And I took her right hand off my head and brought it up to her tit. And with my hand cupping hers I made her start playing with her boob.

"That's it Jenny... you're so fucking hot playing with yourself." And I moved my hand away and Jenny didn't stop. She gently moved her fingers around her nipple and squeezed her tit. As I continued to eat her out and listened to her moans, I'd look up and see only her neck as her head was flung back on the couch, while at other times she'd be starring at me, with a wild look in her eyes.

"Oooohhh... mmmm... please Dave stop it... I don't know what to do... I'm... mmmmm" The poor gal was close to cumming yet she had no idea how to relax and just let it fly. Her legs would be stiff for a second and shake the next. "Mmmm... please... please Dave no more... I can't... control myself." And I decided to help her a little more and see how much I could gently abuse my naive and innocent 45 year old neighbor. I sucked her clit in my mouth and began licking it as I sucked.

No longer were her legs stiff, they began to shake and bounce. She reached for my head and began pulling my hair straight out. But through the pain I kept sucking and slid a finger in her drenched pussy. "God damn it Dave... mmmmm.... oooohhhh my God... pleeeeaaassseee stop... mmmmmmm... oooohhhh quit..... ooooh." She quit begging and pleading, "mmmmm... I can't... I can't believe.... mmmm... how good this feels." And then her legs went perfectly straight and she arched her back and raised her big butt off the couch and filled my mouth with her sweet juices.

I kept licking and sucking on her clit and fingering her pussy until her legs went limp and her butt found its way back on the couch. Then she let out a nervous laugh, "Please Dave... you're going to kill me... please no more.... please." And I felt a sense of macho pride having just brought Jenny to a new place in her life!

I crawled up her body and kissed every little roll on her stomach and found my way to her hard nipples and sucked them into mouth. "Damn Dave... are you always this... this frisky?"

I couldn't help it, I spit her tit out of my mouth laughing, "Frisky? Damn Jenny I'm fucking horny and it's because of you. I've jacked off to you so many times that I would love to spend the whole day with you and teach you so many things."

I scooted up on the couch and wrapped my arm around her shoulder and dropped my hand on her boob. I was halfway hoping that maybe she was relaxed enough to suck my hard-on, but she just sat there and looked at my dick. "How about playing with me?"

"I've... I've never masturbated anyone before." And I smiled and took her hand and showed her how to help me get off. I was so horny and I had my fantasy girl playing with my dick so I knew I wasn't going to last to long.

"That's it Jenny... pull on my dick...oooohhhh come on girl... come on... get me off." I wanted to scream at her and tell her what to do but I still had to be somewhat sensitive to her background so I chose my words carefully. "That's it Jenny... oooohhhh yeah... I'm going to cuuuuummmm." And her awkward movements on my cock worked and I shot my load all over my stomach and chest and a bunch over her hand.

As soon as I came, Jenny let go of my cock and held her hand straight out with cum strands hanging from it. "Do you have a tissue or something?" For me, it was time for another lesson. I grabbed her forearm and started bending her arm until her hand was just inches from my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and began cleaning off her hands and fingers and swallowing my cum. Poor Jenny just had a look of total shock.

When her hand was cleaned, I started using my fingers to clean up my stomach and chest and Jenny watched closely as more and more of my cum was returned to my mouth. I was nearing the end and I got a big load on two fingers and I held it above my chest and asked, "Would you like to try a taste?" Jenny quickly shook her head no. I squeezed her tit and asked again, "Are you sure?"

This time she was quiet and just looked at my fingers and finally said, "I guess I can try." And she stuck out her tongue and took a little lick of it and just swished it around her mouth, the whole time starring at my fingers which were still loaded with cum. Jenny must have been satisfied that it wasn't going to kill her because she grabbed my wrist and pulled my fingers up to her mouth and she began licking and sucking my fingers cleaned.

When she was done with that I put my hand around her neck and began pushing her head down and said, "See, it's not that bad. Please Jenny use that tongue and clean up my stomach." And with no hesitation Jenny began cleaning my stomach and chest of the remaining cum. One final request for her. "Would you like to try and stick my dick in that lovely mouth of yours?"

She looked at it a little bit and said, "I'm sorry Dave not today."

"That's fine... maybe some other time."

And Jenny smiled and said, "Maybe." Then she went back into a bashful mood and took my hand off her tit and quickly got up and ran behind the wall. And while I knew she would return dressed, I did get to see that butt of hers jiggle before she disappeared. She came back out of hiding dressed, while I was still on the couch nude. "Aren't you going to get dressed?"

I had no plans of getting dressed. The garage wasn't insulated and I was covered in sweat.

"I think I'm just going to go in the house take a shower and probably a nap. I'm sure I'm going to have some really wet dreams." There was a moment of silence and I stood up and wiped my face with a rag as well as the sweat of my chest and arms. Then I asked, "Why did you come over here anyway?"

"Oh yeah, can I use your shovel?" I laughed and walked naked to the other end of the garage and got her the shovel. I handed it to her and she said, "Please Dave... please don't tell anyone about this... ever."

Tell anyone? Is she kidding? I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closed and said, "Don't worry about that. I don't want to hurt Beth or Mike... so it will be our little secret." Then I looked her in the eyes and we shared our first kiss. I forced her mouth open and ran my tongue around in it.

Jenny pushed me away and said, "I've got to go." Her top was already glued to her tits and her shorts looked like she peed her pants. She stopped by the door for a second and turned around and gave me a sweet smile and said, "I think your idea of a shower really sounds like a good idea. I'll see you later!"

And as she walked out into the hot sun, "Yeah me too. I hope to see you later." Another nervous giggle and she was gone.

I walked in the house and Beth was standing next to the coffee pot, pouring herself a cup of coffee. She was used to seeing me walk in the house nude so it was nothing out of the ordinary. I smiled and said, "I can't believe how hot it is already. I think I'm going to take a shower. It's to hot to do much else."

Beth didn't say much as I walked in the shower and cleaned myself up. As the water ran down my back I just had an image of Jenny in my mind. Her fluffy tits were so soft and melted in my hands. I began to think about how great my cock would feel stuck in the middle of them. I also began to see my cock sliding in that hairy bush of hers. I wondered how it would feel rubbing against my bald cock.

I finished my shower and joined Beth in the living room and we talked for a bit, then I made us a couple of sandwiches and we watched an old western on the TV. When it was over, I got up and gave my wife a quick peck and said, "I'm going to take a nap."

I left my wife in the living room and headed towards our bedroom and laid on the bed. I starred at the ceiling wondering to myself if it really happened? Did I actually see Jenny entirely nude? Did I lick that ass of hers and ate her out till she was drained? And those huge tits did I really suck them and squeeze them? And the more I thought about it, the hornier I got. And I started playing with myself until I was hard again. But I didn't want to jerk off. I wanted to fall asleep with the hopes of wild dreams.

I had a great three hour nap with Jenny ever present in my mind. I woke up harder then when I went to sleep. I woke up with the bedroom door open and could hear Beth making supper. And I quietly began pulling my meat with one goal in my mind. To fuck Jenny! I was so fucking horny that I was shooting a load of cum all over myself. I took a tissue and cleaned myself up and got out of bed.

I got up out of bed knowing that my step-daughter was gone for the weekend so I ventured out of our room knowing that I could stay nude. I snuck up behind Beth and gave her a hug and said, "Damn that nap felt great and supper smells great." We hugged for a little bit and I helped Beth finish it up. We ate in the living room and cuddled together watching a movie. What was it about? I had no idea. I just couldn't get Jenny out of my mind.

I went to bed that night, like every other night alone. Beth and I hadn't slept together for over two years. Her medical condition made it impossible for her to sleep in a bed. But for the first time in those two years I didn't feel alone in that bed. And I fell asleep wondering if Jenny was having the same thoughts as me.

I woke up Sunday morning about 8 o'clock feeling more alive then I had in a long time. As far as work goes, I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped. I got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and then to my office. I checked my e-mail and did some work. Yeah my computer is used for actual work besides watching porn and having a few fantasy flirtations with other people who were as horny as me.

I did some work and looked out the window and saw Mike walking towards the church. It was about an hour before services and he was getting ready to nourish his flock. I looked back at the computer and a half hour disappeared in no time. I looked out the window again and saw Jenny walking towards the church with her two teenage sons. She had on a tit black dress and I got to watch that cute and yes large ass shake back and forth as she walked. I started playing with myself knowing that I no longer had to fantasize about it - I saw it and I licked it! Soon the church doors opened and my goddess vanished.

I went back to work and thought to myself that usually on Sunday's after service, Mike and Jenny did something together. Which I thought was good because I really needed to get some work done. I did some more work on the computer and enjoyed my morning nudity. I went out to the living room and checked on Beth and had a cup of coffee with her and said, "I guess I should get dressed and get some work done in the garden before it gets to hot." And I slipped on my underwear and went outside.

Within no time I was sweating my balls off. God was it hot, but I needed to get my work done. I was in my own world, paying no attention to my surroundings, until I heard, "Hi Dave... gonna be another hot one." It was Jenny. I had been in the garden for well over an hour. Church was over and Jenny was watering her plants. She had on light green jogging shorts and a very loose and long white tee shirt.

"Yeah it's about as hot as my garage was yesterday." Jenny didn't respond to that answer and kept watering her plants. In the background I could see Mike walking towards the garden. He talked to Jenny for a bit and then ventured over to my yard.

We said hi to each other and then Mike said, "I'm dreading today. We've got a soccer game and it's so hot." Besides being the town minister he also coached the youth soccer team. My mind began to race. Mike would be gone all day! He told me where the game was and it would be a good hour's drive just to get there.

"Well... good luck." And I watched him walk back to Jenny and they talked a bit more and he left. I thought Jenny would leave with him but she kept watering. I asked her, "Aren't you going with Mike?"

"Not today. I've got to prepare a test for tomorrow." And she turned off the water and got on her knees and started doing some weeding. I looked at her and began to wonder if I could strike gold two days in a row. But she basically ignored my presence.