The Minister's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked towards the road and saw a car pull up and Adam, her oldest son ran out to the car. He yelled out to Jenny, "Bye mom."

My curiosity got me, "Boy, Adam's in a hurry."

Jenny answered, "He joined that band and all they seem to do is practice." I heard Adam play the guitar more then once. And that kid has got talent and while Mike and Jenny may not have agreed with his choice to play in a rock band, they knew that he was good and would only get better.

And back to our gardening we went. It was like yesterday never even happened. Another ten minutes flew by and I said, "Where's Tim at?" Tim is their youngest son and usually all over his mom when he's around.

Jenny laughed and said, "It is kind of quiet without Tim around. He went with Mike." And we went back to our gardening, though my mind began to wonder could lightening strike twice? Maybe it was just me and my wandering mind but there seemed to be an awkward silence between us.

We both worked and piddled around our gardens for another half hour and finally Jenny said, "It's getting to hot for me. I'm going to go in and cool off. Would you like to come over and have a glass of tea?"

Inside I was jumping up and down, but outside I tried to remain calm. "That sounds good." And I got up off my knees and followed closely behind Jenny. She opened the patio door and we walked into the dining room. Beth and I have been over here a lot for suppers or watching a movie with Mike and Jenny. But this was the first time that we were in their home alone. And it was the first time I'd ever been in their place just in my underwear.

I took a seat by their fancy oak dining table, enjoying the cool air from the air conditioner. Jenny walked right to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. "Do you want sugar or a slice of lemon?"

"Lemon sounds great." And I watched her slice up a lemon and noticed that coming in from the hot humid air outside into the cool air of the house had her wet top molded to her body and it was quite apparent that her nipples were very hard. As she carried the glasses into the room and took a seat across from me, we both took a sip and let out a sigh.

"Oh Dave... I just want to say I never had such a... a... unique experience as I had yesterday. And I also want to say that we can never do that again."

I took another sip and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it because I did. But when you look at it all, we really didn't do anything... that... we can't do again." Jenny looked at me with a puzzled look and I continued, "What I mean is that we didn't plan it. It just happened. And while we both admit to having a good time I would never continue to do it if I knew it would hurt Beth... or Mike."

Jenny then looked at me and said, "You're right what happened was quite an accident. We didn't plan anything it just happened."

"Just like us being here drinking a glass of tea." Then I laughed.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Come on Jenny, let's be honest, I bet we'll both be naked again." Jenny kind of blushed and I said, "Let me ask you another question. How many men have you seen nude?"

"You were the second man." Then she returned the question, "It's obvious that I wasn't your second woman... so how many have you made love too?"

I took a sip of tea and said, "15 women... and... 3 men." Jenny's eyes got as big as quarters. "You looked surprised."

"I am. The women I can see... but three men?"

"Hey, when I'm horny and there's no gal around, I'll find a man."

"Have you cheated on Beth before?"

"I've never cheated on Beth... never. I'm talking about my past. Even if somehow I got my dick in that hairy pussy of yours I wouldn't consider it cheating because I'm not going to leave Beth for you. It would just be a fantasy for me to show you how beautiful you truly are."

Jenny chose her words carefully. "So... I've seen what you do with women... what... what do you do with guys?"

"We suck each other's dicks. There is such a feeling of power to have a hard dick in my mouth... much like the power I had yesterday having your clit in my mouth." Jenny blushed some more. "And then we fuck."

"Please don't say that word."

"Fuck? Why not. I'm not making love to another guy... we're fucking." Then I thought for a second and asked, "How about screwing?"

"OK, I can handle that... when you're screwing... is... is your... dick in him... or is his dick in you?"

"Both. But to be honest I like having a hard dick screwing me in the ass. Now it's my turn. Does Mike lick or pussy or asshole like I did?"

"Once in a blue moon he'll lick me... but never my asshole... that was a first. Heck, like I said I've never stripped for anybody else until yesterday."

"Well... you still haven't." Jenny looked puzzled again. "You went behind the wall and took your clothes off... so I didn't get to see you strip."

She smiled and said, "Well... I didn't see you strip either."

"Well... I can take care of that." And I stood up and moved around to her side of the table and said, "Here you go Jenny." And I dropped my underwear to the marble floor and said, "Now you can say a man has stripped for you!" And I started playing with my balls and said, "I've got to admit this is better then my garage. My balls aren't covered in sweat.

Red in the face and laughing the whole time Jenny said, "Dave... you have absolutely no shame."

"And I've got no clothes and it feels great... though... it would feel even better if you joined me." Then I pointed at her nipples and said, "I think they'd enjoy some fresh air. Come on Jenny strip for me." And Jenny bowed her head and ran her fingers around the edge of her glass. I decided not to push her and walked back to my side of the table and sat back down.

A couple of minutes past, the whole time Jenny would look at her glass and then me. Finally, she stood up and said, "OK let's get this over with." And she stood up, crossed her arms and struggled to remove her saturated top. And as she got it up to her neck her tits flopped out and they seemed to bounce up and down in slow motion. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

I let out a cat call and yelled, "More... show me more." Jenny's face just kept getting redder. And she unbuckled her shorts and the fell to the ground. And my eyes opened up and she put her arms up in the air and swung around showing me her panties. They weren't the ugly granny panties of yesterday. They were a nice dark blue string bikini. Her hips were totally exposed, while her pussy and ass were safely covered. For a minister's wife they were quite risky.

"Are these better?" And she swung around again and said, "I've got to be honest with you. I wanted you to see these today."

I got up from the chair and moved around the table with my now hard dick leading the way. I walked over to Jenny and wrapped my arms around her and said, "I'm honored that you were thinking of me when you put them on. They're almost as gorgeous as you. Thank you."

"Do you want me to take them off or are you going to do it?"

"Take them off for me. I want to watch you strip." And Jenny smiled and put her thumbs inside the strings and looked at me as she started taking them off. By the time her panties were down to her knees, she leaned over and pushed them all the way to the floor. Then she just stopped and looked at my dick which was just inches from her face. "Do you want to kiss it?"

Jenny didn't say anything, nor did she stand back up, she just starred at my hard dick which was starring back at her. "Go ahead Jenny... open your mouth and let my dick inside. I bet you'll like it... I know I will." Then Jenny reached out with her hand and slowly jerked my cock. She just kept starring at it and tumbling it in between her fingers like it was some kind of science project. I put my hands on her head and started petting her hair, "Come on... come on Jenny... you know you want to try it." Then my voice raised a little and I began to take charge and let it be known to Jenny that she was mine. "OK... no more asking. Open your fucking mouth and stick my hard dick in it." Jenny looked up and started to stand back up and I put my hands on her shoulders and said, "This can be nice and loving... or it can be hard... but either way you are going to suck my dick. NOW OPEN!"

And Jenny knew that she had no choice and I think that's what she wanted. She opened her mouth and stuck my purple cock head in her mouth and began sucking it like a popsicle. I laughed and continued ordering her on what to do. "You have absolutely no fucking idea of what you're doing. Your mouth is my fucking pussy. It is being used to fuck my dick." And I took my hands and started forcing her head towards my groin. Her eyes got really big when 1 inch, then two, three, and four inches went into her mouth. She put her hands on my thighs and tried pushing me away. "Don't push me away or every little inch will be in your mouth and down your throat."

And her hands quit applying pressure to my thighs and I held her hair and began sliding it back and forth on my cock. "That's it Jenny... be a good little cocksucker." Seven plus years of fantasizing about Jenny had unleashed the beast in me. Yesterday, I learned that Jenny would play. Today she would be trained. Earlier in the day she was on her knees praying, now she was on her knees getting her face fucked. "That's it Jenny... do it... oooohhh you've got a great fucking mouth."

Oh if the church elders could see the minister's wife. On her knees, entirely naked sucking a cock and it wasn't her husbands. All these wild thoughts were racing through my head and I started forcing more and more of my dick into her mouth. I closed my eyes and began fucking her lovely face until I heard the muffled screams coming from Jenny's mouth, as she gagged and tried to catch her breathe.

These sounds brought me back to reality and I let go of her head and she flung herself away from my dick and landed on her ass. Spit was coming down her chin and on her huge boobs as she continued to cough and gag and I waited for her to start puking. I stood there feeling so guilty and thinking that I blew it.

Finally Jenny caught her breath and smiled as she looked up at me and said, "Damn Dave... I've done that to you."

I felt relieved and said, "I'm sorry I got carried away... but I don't think you fully understand how much I have always wanted to fuck you. Oh man, sorry again... how much I wanted to screw you."

Jenny let out a good laugh and said, "I never thought I'd understand," and she stood up and cleaned her face with a kitchen towel, "why you like the word fuck. But I do now. That was a face fucking... not a screwing."

Now feeling a little cocky, I moved close to her, wrapped my arms around her waist and said, "That wasn't a face fucking... I didn't fill you with my cum." And we kissed and then I continued, "Maybe later."

Jenny laughed again, "We'll see." She didn't say no! I turned her around and sat her ass on the table and spread her legs. We began kissing again and I worked my fingers into her totally soaked pussy. She was more then ready. I looked in her eyes and with her hands on the table behind her she said, "Fuck me."

"Fuck me? Wow... listen to you."

"Shut up and stick that dick of yours in my hot fucking pussy and fuck it like you fucked my mouth!" I couldn't believe how much Jenny had changed in a short time. From prim and proper, to a slutty whore. And I was the horny guy who would give this slut a day she would always remember.

And she grabbed my dick and lined him up at her hairy hole and I slid right in. One quick motion I was buried inside my neighbor's hairy pussy. "Ooooohhh... mmmm... fuck me." And I slid my dick out and all those hairs kind of massaged my bald cock and the tingling sensation was a new experience for me.

"Oh god Jenny... you're so fucking wet." And I slid back in and used both my hands to squeeze those water balloon melons of hers. And I slid back out and those hairs presented me with a still new sensation. "Oooohhh you fucking hairy slut.... oooohhhh my dick is in your hot hairy cunt."

"Shut up and fuck me... ooooohhh." And I took one hand off her boob and grabbed her wrist and placed it on her clit. And like a fish taking to water, Jenny's fingers began going wild rubbing her clit. "mmmm... ooohhhh shit Dave.... what have.... oooohhhh... what have you done to me?"

"I made you mine... and... mmmm.... that's what you wanted." And I went from squeezing her tits to pinching her nipples. Mike and Jenny's antique oak table was getting a workout and was slowly sliding on the marble floor. I let go of her nipples and began slapping her boobs as they bounced in every direction. And my dick began picking up the pace.

"Oh yeah... yeah... ooohhh... yeah... yeah... fuck me." My reserved and perfect teacher-mom turned into a nympho. "Oh give me that dick... I've wanted... mmmm... I've wanted this for a long time."

Say what? I thought Jenny was my fantasy - but I was quickly finding out that I was also hers. "You're mine Jenny. Your pussy belongs to me. Your mouth is mine and those tits," and I slapped them again, "Are mine! Are you ready for me?" Jenny looked at me, not quite knowing how to answer me. "Are you ready for that hairy tight pussy of yours to receive my sperm? I'm going to cum Jenny. Tell me you want my cum."

"Give it to me. Fill my pussy." And I slapped her tits harder then before, "Oh easy... that... that hurt." I wasn't going to give her anytime to regain control and I rammed my cock in as hard and as far as it would go. "Oooooohhhh... enough..... oooohhhh." Jenny's hands slid off the table and her back went crashing down on the table top and for a split second she lost her breath. I really didn't give a shit. I just kept pounding away. "O...ooohh... my... god... I... can't... handle... anymore."

"Beg me to fill your fucking hole with cum."

"Please... oooohhh fuck... you motherfucker... fill my pussy with... ooooohhhh shit... with your cum." And Jenny began panting and shaking and this horny sexually frustrated woman was cumming for me.

"That's it... oooohhh... yeah Jenny... cum for me... here... it's my turn..." And I leaned forward and force three fingers in her mouth. "Get that... ooohhh fuck me... mouth ready... ooooh shit Jenny... I love it." And I shot my load deep into her. I didn't think I'd ever quit. And on every inward thrust I watched the rolls on her belly go up to her tits then come back down. I slowly came back down to earth, though I had no plans of calling it quits. As I stood by the side of the table, I starred down at Jenny and her quivering body. My softening dick still nestled nicely in that furry twat of hers.

Jenny's head quit rocking from side to side and I could barely see her eyes as they were covered with her hair. I don't know when it happened but her ponytail came out and her hair laid across her shoulders and her face. She reached up and cleared the hair from her eyes and looked at me and the quiet and reserved Jenny was back with a deep look of guilt on her face. She sat up with my dick still in her and pushed me back a little and covered her pussy before my load began working its way out of her. She jumped off the table and began a quick walk to the master bedroom's bathroom. I watched that cute flabby large ass wiggle back and forth and said, "Nice fucking ass."

She kept walking and said, "You really need to go. THAT will never happen again." I wasn't about to let this pass. I saw the wild girl inside Jenny and I knew it wouldn't take much to get her back. I followed her down the hallway and into her and Mike's bedroom. She turned and looked at me just as she was ready to enter the bathroom. "This is our bedroom... NOW please get out of here." Yeah, I was nude standing in their bedroom and I wasn't about to leave.

I grabbed her wrist and moved her over to the bed. "No Dave No... please No." And she sat on the edge of the bed with no help from me. I leaned down and grabbed her ankles and swung them up on the bed. "Please Dave... I'm going to... mess up our bed." And she kept her hand on her pussy.

She still wasn't fighting me and she laid on the bed and I said, "No you won't." And I removed her hand and put it up to her face and began rubbing it on her, spending extra time around her lips. Then I joined her on the bed and spread her legs and went down on my neighbor. I began licking my cum out of her.

"Please Dave... no more... oooohhh... please." That one little moan let me know that it wasn't going to take long to have that wild gal back again. I went back to eating Jenny soaked pussy, filled with mine and her juices. "Please... no... not on our bed...ooooohhhhh.... please stop." It was sweet music to my ears. Jenny was fighting it, but she was slowly coming around, and my goal was to have her cum all over her own bed. My mind filled with thoughts that every time she went to bed with Mike, my memory would fill her mind.

I kept licking and as she began to come around, I went for the pot of gold and started working on her clit. "OOOOHHHH NO.... Ooooohh god...." She sat up in bed for a split second and then it happened she was once again my fucking slutty neighbor. "OOoooohhh damn... eat me Dave... GOD DAMN IT DAVE.... mmmmm.... your fucking tongue.... oooohhhh shit." And watching her change right before my eyes for a second time began to raise life in my dick. As I laid on the bed and sucked on Jenny's pussy I began to hump the bed knowing that soon my dick would be in Jenny again.

Jenny reached down and grabbed my hair and pulled me in tighter in between her legs, "You fucking horny asshole... eat me... make me cum... oooohhh yeah... yeah... that's it... make me cum in your mouth... eat me you asshole." And she surprised me when she raised her ass and began fucking my face. With her wide hips, big ass, and amazingly strong legs, I was nearing the point of begging for my own mercy. My nose kept banging against her pubic bone and she kept pulling my head closer to her sweetness. And then her thighs closed around my head and her ass froze in mid air and I sucked on her clit as hard as I could while licking it. "OOOOOOOHHHHH.... oooohhh my god.... mmmm." Then slowly she started moving her ass around in little circles and she kept cuming and cumming. I was ready for her to pull out clumps of my hair.

Then she just collapsed. Her legs fell flat, she let go of my hair and her arms fell straight out to the side. In the cool house, Jenny was a sweaty mess. This time though, instead of having a look of guilt, she just smiled at me and said, "I've never... I mean never has that happened to me..." Her fingers started stroking the side of my face, "That... that was spectacular... thank you." I still was between her legs, my chin laying on the top of her pussy smiling at her. "Thank you... but... you really need to go."

Jenny was my toy and there was no way I was leaving just yet. "Oh no Jenny. Mike won't be home for a couple more hours and during that time, I plan on using you... and maybe even abusing you. And with all the fun you just had my dick is ready to go again."

Jenny seemed to accept the fact that she was enjoying herself. She still was petting the side of my face and said, "Come on up here and stick that dick in me... then you really need to go." But I had other plans. This might be my last opportunity to have my way with Jenny and I was going to fulfill as many of my fantasies as I could. I lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders and went back to licking. But this time not her pussy, but rather, her asshole.

No protest. Nothing. Jenny just laid there and enjoyed the sensation of me giving her a rim job. "Mmmmm... god this is sooooo good. Damn it Dave... you have a magnificent tongue. mmmm."

She was so relaxed. So fucked out. If ever there was a time to do it - it was now. "Roll over." Jenny had a look of fright for a second and I said, "It's alright... trust me." And with some reluctance Jenny threw her leg over my head and laid on her stomach. That large ghetto ass of hers starring at me, begging me for some more attention.