The Minister's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up on my knees and straddled Jenny. She crossed her arms and used them as a pillow. I began rubbing her shoulders trying to relax her some more. I looked down and saw my hard dick just above that large wonderful ass of hers. Her eyes closed and she began purring like a little kitten. I asked her, "Do you have any lotion?"

"Yeah," and she pointed to the dresser, "Right there... what do you need that for?" Damn this 45 year old lady had no idea what I had planned.

"It will help with my back rub." And she seemed satisfied with this answer. I got off the bed, grabbed the lotion and went down by Jenny's legs. I rubbed some lotion on them and she seemed to relax even more. Then I rubbed some on her ass and put a large amount on her crack. I used two fingers and began spreading the lotion up and down the whole length of that crack. And I then began teasing her butt hole by making little circles around its entrance.

"Mmmmmm... oooohhh.... oh your fingers and hands have a wonderful touch... mmmm" And my massage basically quit at her butt. I just kept sliding my hand up and down that crack and teasing her butthole. "Mmmmmmm.... oooohhhh.... mmmmm... Dave?"

I kept playing with Jenny waiting for her a question that never came. I finally had to ask, "What?"

"I'm... I'm willing to try... if you promise to be easy." I started jumping all around on the inside, but all I showed was the calmness of a guy who does this everyday. But I wanted her to tell me what she wanted to try.

"Be easy? Try what? What are you talking about?"

"I want you... I.... will you..."

"Say it Jenny... then we can try."

"I want to see... what it feels like... to have a dick in my ass."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I dumped some more lotion on her crack and rubbed it all around her butt hole. Then I poured even more on my dick and I began stroking my cock looking at an ass whose virginity I would take. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back and she raised up and was now on her hands and knees. I thought her rump looked sexy before but now it was perfect. Her love handles stuck out farther then before and in this position it seemed perfectly round and yes white as a bed sheet. Jenny just looked straight ahead at the head board.

I put my hand on the small of her back and got closer to exploring this foreign territory. I grabbed my dick and began probing around her large ass until I found my destination. Jenny didn't move, instead she just stayed still. My cock head rested at the entrance and ever so slowly I went in. I got my head in and sat still waiting for a response. But Jenny didn't say a word. Her breathing picked back up but it seemed like she was determined to see this through.

I went ahead a couple of more inches and in a quiet voice Jenny said, "Ouch... oooohhhh... my god." And I sat still again. Jenny was being a trooper. I don't know if it was her own curiosity or trying to please me but she was taking it. I still had about six more inches to go before she got the whole package, but I began to believe that there was no turning back.

I slid in a little more and again froze. Jenny's breathing began to pick up pace and her head went down to the pillow and her hands gave way and she rested on her elbows. "Oooohh god... you're gonna split me in two." In this new position her ass seemed to be starring right at me and the thought of plowing into her began to overtake me. The thought of fucking her in the ass was great, but what was even better was that we were doing it on her bed. The bed she shares with Mike.

I couldn't handle it anymore. "Ooooh SHIT... easy... oohhh fuck." I slid in still slow but faster then before and I didn't stop until my 8 inch dick was buried in her tight ass. Then I pulled half way out and went back in. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck." And I gave her ass a light slap. "oooh fuck... I'm getting my ass fucked... ooohhh shit." And I slapped her ass a little harder. "That's it... I'm a bad girl... slap my ass... I'm cheating on my husband." And with that comment I picked up the pace and while Jenny was slowly collapsing on the bed, I pulled her back in position and she said, "Oooohhh fuck my ass... I'm... I'm such a slut... a bad girl." And I slapped her ass harder and began driving my dick in and out of her the whole length. "I'm so fucking bad... my house... ooooooooooo.... fucking in... oooooo... my house."

The more she said "my house," the more power I felt. She was quickly going from by fantasy neighbor to my own personal slut. A slut whose house I was invading. She was mine.

No matter how much she tried to sink her ass into the bed, I wouldn't allow it. I'd keep pulling on her hips to raise her ass back up and give me the deepest penetration possible. "Oooooh damn it... you're... starting to hurt me... please... hurry." She knew I wasn't going to show her mercy and just pull out, so she begged for me to cum. "Ooooohhhh.... god help me... please.... pleeeeaaasssseee... hurry... please." And once again she tried to lower her ass from my assault. And for the first time in my life, I grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back. With her arms now being trapped behind her and her back arched, she was getting her ass fucked, with just her knees on the bed. I could see, in the small mirror which was part of the headboard, her tits flying everywhere. She was no longer able to escape my assault even for a second.

"Oh.. oh..oooohhh... o...." in between her grunts for air, Jenny let out a scream, "YOU'RE FUCKING TEARING ME IN TWO... OOOHHH... FUCKING HURRY."

I kept hold of her wrists and starred in the mirror and then down at her butt, fucking it mercilessly. "Listen to your fucking mouth." And I kept pounding harder and harder, if I didn't have a hold of her wrists, there was little doubt she would be laying on the bed trying to escape. And I said it again, "You've got such a nasty mouth... I'll need to clean it out later."

"Please... hurry... ooohhh shit... I'll do anything... just please... oooohhh... please cum in my ass."

And I froze for a second with my dick all the way buried in her ass, "You want me to cum in your beautiful large and fat ass."

"Yes... ooohhh... please cum in my fat ass... oooohhh please." I was close from everything that was racing through my mind. Here I was in the minister's house, fucking his wife, in the ass on their bed. And I was also turned on by the fact that this wife was also a school teacher. A teacher who years ago even had my step-daughter as a student. And finally here was my fantasy gal - a mother, a wife, a teacher, and a strong person in our community - with my dick buried in her ass and she was begging me to cum.

"Oh shit yes Jenny... I'll... I'll make you happy... oohh fuck... I'll fill your ass with my cum... ooohhh shit Jenny... get ready... oooohhh.... here I come Jenny... oooohhh... my hot fucking cum in... oooohhh... in your virgin ass." And as I began to dump my load in her butt I looked at the pillow next to us and halfway smiled realizing that was Mike's pillow and I conquered his wife in his bed.

I let go of Jenny's arms and she fell face first into her pillow with her arms falling flat by her side. I rolled to her side and laid where Mike usually does. I said, "You are a hot fucking horny slut."

Jenny turned her head and gave me a little smile. "OK, I admit it I was fucking horny. Are you happy? Now fucking is part of my vocabulary." I smiled back at her and moved closer to her. I threw my one leg over her backside and arm around her back and pulled her closer and we darted our tongues in each others mouths. She pulled back and looked at me and said, "I had a great time.. but... we shouldn't have done that."

"Done what? You gagging on my dick in the kitchen? Or me fucking your hairy pussy on your dining room table? Or butt fucking you in your bed?"

"Dave... enough. We both had a good time and you did things to me I've never done before.. but we can't ever do this again. Will you please leave?"

"Oh relax... our afternoon will end soon enough. Right now we can just enjoy each others company can't we?" And Jenny didn't see anything wrong with this idea and we just laid on the top of the bed, totally at ease and enjoying touching each other. I kept running my fingers up and down Jenny's back, over her rump, and down her thighs. With her laying on her stomach the only thing she could play with was my cock and balls. And her hand felt great gently stroking my cock, then squeezing both my balls. Throughout our touching we kept kissing, our tongues dancing in and out of each other's mouths.

We laid there for a good half-hour and with her constant attention to my pecker I was slowly coming back to life. But we were both brought back to reality when the doorbell rang. Jenny jumped off the bed, "Oh shit... who can that be?" She started scrambling around looking for her clothes, which along with my underwear were on the kitchen floor.

"Relax... put on your bathrobe and tell whoever is there that you were getting ready to jump in the shower and ask them to come back in an hour." Jenny thought that was a good idea and she threw on her bathrobe and left the room. I got out of bed and walked out into the hallway and said, "Jenny... you may want to pick up our clothes before you answer the door." And she scrambled to the kitchen, picked everything up and threw it all at me.

I stayed in the hallway, out of view from the front door and listened. Jenny opened the door and I could hear her say, "Hi, Mrs. Lotter and Mrs. Simpson." Two of the church elders. Both ladies were in their 70s and had been thorns in Mike's side for years. They had come to believe that the church was theirs and it should be run the way they wanted it run. Oh man, if they knew what was going on in this house they'd run Mike and Jenny out of town before sunset. But Jenny told them the story about getting ready to jump in the shower and that Mike wouldn't be home for a couple of hours and she asked them to come back later. I heard the door shut and the lock turn and when Jenny turned around, I was there standing in their living room and still quite naked. "Dave that was to close... you really need to go."

I walked further into the living room and sat down right in the middle of their brown suede couch. About six feet in front of me sat their TV and behind it was a huge picture window. Being the middle of the day the curtains were wide open and anyone who walked up their sidewalk would get a free shot of me in the buff. Jenny quickly walked to the window and shut the curtains. "Damn Dave... I think you want us to get caught."

"No... I just want to spend some more time with you. And you just told those two ladies that Mike wouldn't be home for a couple of more hours... sooooooo... "

Jenny rolled her eyes and said, "You ain't going to leave until you have to will you?"

"I'll leave after you do one more thing for me. That could be in 10 minutes or two hours... it's entirely up to you." Jenny started walking towards me and without me asking she took off the bathrobe and joined me on the couch. She sat next to me, curling up in a little ball with her head resting on my chest. My arm reached around behind her and my hand rested on her huge tit. And I began tweaking and squeezing her nipple.

"Mmmmm... I know this is wrong... but... but today has been so... so exciting." And she raised her head and before we kissed she said, "Thank you." We kissed for a little bit, with me squeezing her boob and Jenny stroking my cock. She finally broke off the kiss and asked, "Alright... what else do you want to do?"

I looked in her eyes and put a finger on her lips and said, "I stuck my dick in your hairy pussy and filled it with my cum. Then in your tight ass and shot a load in it too. So there's only one hole left."

Jenny pushed back a little and gave me a look of fear. "Oh no... you almost choked me to death earlier with that thing. I don't know if I want to try that again."

"I'm sorry. You looked so fucking hot in those panties and then nude... I just got carried away. I'll be nice and I bet you'll love it using that beautiful mouth of yours, feeling my dick getting hard in it and finally shooting my load down your throat." She still wasn't to sure. So I continued, "Come on, I ate my cum out of your sweet pussy and I licked your ass... I think it's the least you can do and it's the last virgin hole you have."

She smiled at me again, "I can't believe I'm doing this." And she lowered her head and I felt my dick inside the warm confines of her mouth. She slowly began going up and down and I ran my fingers through her hair. All I could see was the top of her head, but I could feel her lips and her fingers stroking my dick as she sucked it.

"Use your tongue Jenny... lick my pee hole." Jenny was becoming a great student doing whatever I wanted and I felt her tongue tickling my little hole. "That's it Jenny... mmm... you're going to make a great cocksucker someday." And I could feel her fingers gently squeezing my balls. "Damn Jenny... I want to watch you. Get on the floor... get on your knees... I want to watch you sucking my dick."

Being so perfectly obedient Jenny crawled off the couch and kneeled in front of me. With my legs spread apart I had a perfect view of what lied ahead. She stroked my dick and looked up at me as she opened her mouth and my cock slid in. I sat with my arms, by my side, palms facing up, watching my neighbor suck my dick in her living room. And with everything that had happened that afternoon and where I had sunk my dick into Jenny I was again rock hard. "Mmmmm... that's it Jenny... yeah... suck my dick... mmmm... tonight when you're watching TV... with... with your family... you can think about sucking my dick earlier."

Jenny took my dick out of her mouth and stroked my cock and looked at me with lust in her eyes. "Please Dave... I want your dick in me one more time... please."

"In your ass... or your pussy?"

"Please stick that hard dick of yours in my pussy... please." And she stroked my dick faster and harder. "Please... stick your dick... in my fucking pussy."

How could I deny her? She had gone from vagina to pussy, from screwing to fucking, and was talking more and more like the slut she always wanted to be. I put my hands under her arm pits and started picking her up. "Come here Jenny... sit that wet pussy of yours on my dick." And she gave me a bit of a confused look. I asked, "You've never been on top have you?" She shook her head no.

I smiled at her and she straddled me on the couch and I grabbed her hips and began lowering her on my cock. Slowly she sunk down. "Mmmmm... ooohhh god... it feels... it feels so good." I used my hands on her hips for a little while teaching her what I wanted. "Oooohhh... fuck me."

And I said, "No.. you fuck me... raise that big ass of yours and slam down on my dick... come on Jenny... fuck me." And I let go of her hips and grabbed those two giant melons swinging in front of me.

I pinched her nipples and she began moaning, "Mmmm... oohhh I love it. Squeeze my tits... oh fuck me... mmmm.... come on Dave... suck mommy's titties." Her talking was getting me more turned on and I sucked her tit into my mouth. I stuck as much of it as I could into my mouth and began sucking it as hard as I could. Jenny put her hands on my shoulders and began riding me to the point that it was almost painful. Her large ass bouncing off my thighs, with loud smacking sounds. "Mmmm... I love it... I love being a fucking slut."

I had to play along. I loved hearing my neighbor - the minister's wife - talking like this. "That's it Jenny... fuck my hard dick... come on slut... fuck me... ooohhh yeah... show me how much of a whore you are."

"Mmmm... ooohhh yeah... this... I'm so bad... ooohhh fuck me." And Jenny's head tilted back and her whole body just froze with my dick entirely buried inside her. She slowly lowered her head and smiled at me and once again began grinding her hips and we kept fucking. "Oooohhh shit Dave... I'm going to cum again." And once again her body froze. "Ooooooo.... ooooohhh... damn it." In a very short time Jenny had come twice and I could feel her juices dribbling down my balls and onto the couch cushions. She moved her hands from my shoulders and wrapped down around my neck. Her forearms became a pillow for me and I looked up at her and she just had the cutest smile I had ever seen from her. All regrets were gone. And we shared a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing in the air.

I pecked her nose with my lips and our eyes were just inches from each other and I asked, "Are you ready... to suck my dick... to taste your pussy on my dick... and swallow my cum?" She smiled at me and without another word said, she raised her body off of me and my dick shined with her juices. And she got back on the floor and stuck my dick back in her mouth. No longer was she tentative about giving me a blowjob. I watched as she began lovingly sucking my dick for a while and then licking every inch of it, first one side, then the other. Then Jenny went a bit lower and as she stroked my dick she licked and sucked my balls.

She continued this routine a couple of more times. She'd suck my dick, then lick it, then lick and suck my balls. It was getting harder to watch Jenny performing this sensational feat and I laid my head on the back of the couch and said, "Oooohhh Jenny... you're a great cock sucker... mmmm."

Then I felt her hands on my hips and I looked down and Jenny starred at me as she licked the whole length of my 8" shaft. With a smile, she started pulling on my hips and said, "Slide down a bit." I wasn't sure what she wanted and as she pulled harder on my hips, my head began sliding down the back of the couch and the small of my back was barely on the couch. My butt was now hanging off the edge. Jenny kept smiling and she let go of my hips and put her hands underneath my knees and lifted my feet off the floor and all my weight was on my back on the couch. Now instead of lifting my legs, she began pushing my knees towards me.

She smiled again and said, "I want you to know that I never dreamed that... me and you... fucking... could be so intense... thank you." And she lowered her head and stuck my dick back in her mouth. Her hands left my knees and she put them on the back of my thighs. Now my knees were touching my chest and I struggled to look down and watch her suck my cock. No longer was she lovingly sucking it, now she was fucking it with her mouth. I began to feel the urge building inside me and I let out a moan.

She stopped sucking for a second and gave my cock and long wet lick and once again my balls were being sucked into her mouth. "Oooohh damn Jenny... oooohhhh fuck..." And I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling, when... a new feeling... opened my eyes wide. Jenny was licking my asshole!!! Our afternoon together had opened her flood gates and she was letting go a lifetime of controlled emotions. "Ooooohhhh shit Jenny lick my ass... oooohhh damn jerk my dick... do it Jenny... Ooooooohhhh fuck."

The idea of my neighbor licking my asshole, the first ass in her life, and her jerking my cock, had me so fucking excited. "Oooohhh Jenny... oooohhhh I'm..." And before I could finish saying anything, Jenny stuck my dick back in her mouth and without any further warning I exploded into her. It was the third time I had cum, but it was the most intense. I screamed and then looked down at Jenny and she was still sucking on my dick long after I was done. Not one drop had escaped her lips.

And as she pulled away from my dick, my knees still touching my chest, she grinned at me, then opened her mouth and showed me that it still held my cum in it. Then Jenny closed her mouth again and swallowed. My fucking neighbor, who I had fantasized about for years, had just given me a day I'll never forget.