The Minister's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brutalized her mouth earlier. The spit and a little puke was still on the kitchen floor. On her and Mike's dining room table there was a wet spot from me fucking her pussy. The bed those two slept on, was the place that I popped her anal virginity. And now in their living room, Jenny licked my ass and swallowed my cum. Un-fucking real!!!

Jenny let my legs down slowly and I slid down a bit more on the couch. She got off her knees and laid on top of me. We kissed, gently and gingerly, both of us wore out. Still with a slight smile, Jenny said, "I think we've done enough for today." I smiled back at her and agreed. "Now, please Dave, tell me you're going home."

I gave her another kiss and said, "Yeah, I probably should. Thank you. Everything I ever dreamed of doing with you, became a reality... thank you." I slowly raised to my feet and Jenny followed me. She reached down, grabbed her bathrobe and quickly covered up. I walked down the hallway and picked up my underwear and started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You are going to spend the rest of the day cleaning up our good time."

For the first time, in awhile she returned to being the minister's wife. "Oh Dave, we can never do that again." As Jenny stood at the end of the hall, her bathrobe tightly closed, with her arms crossed, she watched as I put my shorts back on. I started to walk back towards Jenny and stopped when I noticed her panties also lying on the hallway floor. I reached down and picked them up. I grabbed the strings on the side and looked at it, knowing that I got into those panties. Jenny asked, "What are you doing now?"

"Can I keep these... as a memento?"

Jenny laughed and said, "No... you can't have my panties."

"Oh come on. You'll get to remember today forever. Every time you eat a meal with your family, you will remember. The same thing will happen when you watch TV. And every time you go to bed you'll remember that you gave your ass to me." We starred at each other and I finally pleaded. "Come on Jenny... pleeeaaaassseeee."

Again Jenny giggled and said ok. I folded them up, stuck them inside my shorts and made my way to the patio doors. But before I opened them, I walked towards Jenny, put my arms around her waist and we had a final good bye kiss. I pulled back and undid her string on the bathrobe and said, "I need to have one final look." And I opened the robe and saw that body of hers for the final time. I just starred at her and said, "Those are two beautiful tits and while you have the hairest pussy I've ever seen, it is also one of the sweetest ones I've ever tasted." Then I pulled her robe to the side and spun her around and continued. "And that ass. My dick was the first ever to get in that fat jiggly ass of yours." Then I let go of the robe, grabbed the string and closed it back up. The whole time Jenny just stood there and let me get one final look.

I think we both knew that this wasn't going to go any further. It was a one time deal and it was now over. I opened the door and for a second I froze, starring outside across the yard at my garden, I said, "Thanks Jenny... thanks for a very special afternoon." And I went out the door and turned around as I closed it. Jenny still stood in the same place and just starred at me.

**********************

As I think we both knew, that was our only weekend together. In fact, I never did see Jenny outside in the garden again that summer. Mike spent what time he had to tend to it and we'd exchange small talk as we worked. I so much wanted to ask, "How's Jenny doing?" But I never did.

And like most married couples of today, our lives became more hectic and our dinner dates came to an end. By the next summer, I quit gardening because I just didn't have the time.

But now three years later, Beth brought home some tomato plants and some seeds and asked if I would make a small garden. She missed our home grown veggies. I thought why not and went outside, as usual in my underwear and started working the earth.

I was totally engrossed in what I was doing that I didn't notice that Jenny was outside. Dressed in a black suit carrying some school books. I looked at her and asked, "Books? I thought school was over?"

Jenny smiled and said, "It is, but I'm tutoring this summer." The school was only a couple of blocks from our homes and she turned and kept on her journey to get there. I stopped and watched her walk away from me. Her hair was now shorter and in a curly perm, but that ass of hers, hadn't changed any, it still had that nice jiggle. I watched until I couldn't see her anymore. I quickly headed towards the garage and reached up to the top of a cabinet and felt around for that small box, buried behind other boxes that held my treasured memory. It was still there - Jenny's panties. It was the first time I looked at them in a couple of years. And with just seeing Jenny... all those memories came back to life. And yes I sat in that ratty old couch, stripped off my underwear and jerked off.