The Minister's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man is attracted to the Minister's Mature wife.
2.2k words
4.46
60.8k
46

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Jack had been very attentive to Jane when they made love in his bed. He had wanted to know more about the 'Wealthy Mature Ladies' that would pay lots of money for his cock. Jane said, "I can stay the night tonight, but I can't stay every night as a lot of the congregation like to chat with me in the evening online and usually spend three to four hours doing that."

We kissed, Jane had a worried look on her face, she then said, "Jack, I want to be honest with you, I am so concerned about my future, I have no security, I live in the Rectory which is owned by the church. If anything happens to my husband and he is seventy-five, then I will be in the street. Five years ago when we came to this parish, I would chat with a lot of people who came for coffee after the Sunday Service. I soon found that a lot of them found me sexually attractive, this was a significant boost for my confidence.

They wanted to meet me privately, there were kissing and touching which we both enjoyed. I started to charge for my services. I have an older sister who lives in Jersey. I flew down there and set up a bank account which is offshore. I needed to do this for my own security. These are older people who still have needs and desires, I hope that you can understand why I do this? Do you still want to see me know that you know this?

I was so happy that she had told me, I kissed her, and she melted with the kiss. I asked, "How many people are you seeing and are there many men?"

Jane laughed then said, "Ninety-nine per cent of the men can't get a hard-on, and I do a peep show for them. For physical sex, it's mostly with women, and there's a lot of women that I see. I use a booking system, and they book me in advance. I am always booked out three weeks in advance but always keep a half hour session free every day, in case of an emergency."

"In the evening I do online sex, I can bring someone off in ten minutes, so it's easy money. Online they can only pay me by PayPal, Credit Card or, so the money goes straight into my bank in Jersey which is good. I make a lot of money and invest it so that I can have a safe retirement. I am happy that I have told you."

I replied, "I'm happy that you told me too. I understand completely why you're doing, there's nothing bad about it. Do you enjoy what you are doing?"

Jane answered, "I love it, I get so much satisfaction from it. I love sex, I need sex, I need money, it's not like I am picking people up from the street, I know everyone that I am doing it with and there's no risk as they are clean. I can earn thousands in a week."

I asked, "You said that there were wealthy mature women that would love my cock, how would that work as I would like to be selective with who I am doing it with?"

Jane smiled then said, "Jack, in your apartment block there are two very wealthy mature ladies, that would love your cock. Do you know Dr May Roberts and Professor Beth Wolfson?"

I was amazed, Dr Roberts was my doctor, she had a good body and was attractive, I would love to fuck her, I found it hard to believe that she loved sex. Professor Wolfson was also very fuckable, she was a Professor in Economics and was an expert, she had written many books and gave lectures all over the world. She was quite small, but she had enormous tits, I asked, "Do they like to fuck?"

Jane laughed then said, "That's an understatement, they love to fuck, they both love it in every hole. You could charge them two hundred and fifty pounds for an hours session, I'm sure that they would tip you a lot as well, would you be interested in that?"

I thought they were both two women that I would like to fuck and two hundred and fifty pounds cash would be good as well, I said, "Yes, I would be comfortable with these two ladies, we must have a system where I can select who I going to fuck, have you any thoughts about that?"

Jane replied, "That's not a problem, on Sunday come to the Service then stay for the coffee morning if there's someone you like then give me the nod and I will arrange it. The other way is coming to me in the evening when I am doing my online sex sessions, we just need to link another monitor to my system, or I can record them for you. The first thing that I need to do is make your cock hard and take some pictures of it, then we will be in business."

"Jack, there are hundreds of women in the congregation that want to be fucked, this is a very wealthy area and attracts a lot of retired people. In some cases I am seeing the husband and wife separately, they both are still sexually active but not with each other. Let's get your cock hard, on Sunday come to the service, I am sure that you will be fucking Beth and May before Sunday."

Jane then went down on, and within five minutes I was rock hard, Jane then got her smartphone and a masquerade mask from her bag. When she came back there was some precum on the tip of my cock she managed to capture this in a beautiful picture. She took several more showed the length and thickness correctly.

I then videoed her giving me a hand job, using one hand there was a three-inch gap between her middle finger and her thumb which highlighted the actual thickness of my cock. I then videoed her giving me a blow job, it showed that she could only get half of my cock in her mouth when she bobbed up and down on the head of my cock it looked terrific.

Jane said they will still be up, she sent the videos and pictures to Beth and May with the message, "Hi girls, I think that you'll love my new boyfriend, believe me, he gives the best that I have ever had. After you cum, you know that you have been fucked. He is not an in and out lover, he gives pleasure both by stimulation and penetration, the penetration you will never forget. He is available for two hundred and fifty pounds for an hours session. He is tall, handsome, intelligent and also available if you require an escort. Let me know if you are interested, but I can't reply until tomorrow as that beauty is now going to ass fuck me, my cunt is dripping just thinking about it. Love, Jean."

Jean had asked me to ass fuck her earlier, and I had lubed her ass as she wrote the messages to Beth and May. I put some lube on my cock. I then positioned Jean, so she was bending over the bed with her ass in the air just at my cock level. I went behind her and slipped my cock inside her ass doggy style, she took my full length with my initial push, Jean said, "That feels fucking fantastic, I can feel the head of it touching my G-Spot, it feels so good."

I soon had a powerful rhythm going, was also stroking her big clit, she was moaning with pleasure. As I was fucking her Jean's smartphone beeped twice, I was sure Beth and May had replied. A couple of minutes later, Jean, had a body shaking orgasm, it was an anal, vaginal orgasm. I kept pounding her, and three minutes later she had her second anal, vaginal orgasm, this one was stronger, she was really shaking now. I continued relentlessly, Jean said, "I have never experienced this in my life before, it's unbelievably good."

The third orgasm had her shaking uncontrollably, she said, "It is wonderful but please stop, I can't take anymore, but I want this again as it's so good."

I pulled out and turned her around, and we kissed tenderly, a couple of minutes later Jean said, "Let's check my phone, I wonder who replied first?"

Jean checked her phone, it was Beth by fifteen seconds, Beth wrote, "Jean, I want that, does he do house visits, though I would fly to America for that beauty? Please set up a meeting, this week I am available at any time, next week I'm in London for three nights. I hope that you used plenty of lube, that beauty would fill your ass totally. Thanks for the suggestion, I hope that I hear from you soon, love Beth."

May's reply read, "I know what I want to do with that boy. Please set it up. Is he available in the evenings? As there are two doctors on holiday this week but I can be available on Wednesday afternoon. I've the biggest vibrator in my ass at the moment and another in my hot wet cunt, would he be interested in a threesome with you him and me? Thanks for the heads up, love May."

Jean said, "I'll reply to them in the morning, I will tell them that it is you in the pictures, and I'll give them your smartphone number, then it's up to them to make contact. They may feel that it is too close to home, but I don't think that will happen. They both love to kiss and touch, spend a few minutes giving them sensual foreplay, compliment them on their bodies and all will be good. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to see you three times a week. They both have a very high sex drive."

They fell asleep, the next morning they had an exciting session, Jean wanted ass fucked again, she loved it and told Jack that she would tell Beth and May that twice she has had three vaginal orgasms with anal sex from him. Jean then left, she said him she would message him when she had messaged them which would be in the next thirty minutes.

Jack got up and showered and shaved. He was making breakfast when his phone beeped, he had a message from Jean, it read, "Thanks for an unforgettable night, my ass and cut are still tingling. I have done as I suggested last night. I'm sure that you will hear from them shortly, love Jean."

May was first to reply, she wrote, "Dear Jack, I was so happy that the massive cock is yours, I get wet just looking at the videos and pictures. I would love to have seen you this evening, but due to a prior engagement, this is not possible. Tomorrow afternoon at two would suit me perfectly. I would like a two-hour session, and I would like you to ass fuck me first. I will lube my ass for you before you arrive. Please advise if this is suitable for you. Love May."

Jack replied, "Dear May, two tomorrow afternoon is perfect for me. I have you booked in for two hours. I look forward to ass fucking you first. If there's anything else that you would like me to do for you, then please let me know as I want to give you as much pleasure as I can in the two hours. Love Jack."

Jack had a magazine article to write for a business magazine, he had just had his book "The Prudent Investor" and every piece he wrote sold more copies of his book. Beth was a Professor of Economics and had written over twenty books, Jack had read every one of her books and often used them for reference.

He had just emailed his article to the magazine when his phone beeped, Beth's reply read, "Dear Jack, I am so happy that it's you, I have found you attractive for a long time. I also want to say your book is excellent, you are like me and think outside the box. I'm in London next week for three days because of the Budget. I think if you were in the programmes with me, it would make a better show. The producer is a friend of mine, she is excited to have you on with me. The money is good, three thousand per day plus expenses. If you are interested, then let me know, and my agent will handle your interests."

"I'm at the dentist with the hygienist and will be home at twelve, I would love to see you then. I would love to be ass fucked first. Let me know about London and my place at twelve as soon as possible. Love Beth."

Jack replied, "Dear Beth, thank you for your kind offer, I would love to come to London with you. I will come to you at twelve, and I look forward to giving you lots of pleasure. Love Jack."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers