The Minister's Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The Minister's wife introduces Jack to a hot Mature woman.
1.9k words
4.56
46.9k
42
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Jack went down to Beth's apartment. He was thinking of all the tips that Jean had suggested to him, he took a deep breath then pushed the doorbell, he was going to be paid for having sex and this for him was an experience of a new and different kind. He loved sex, he enjoyed a mature woman, his biggest worry was that he would cum too quickly. The door opened six inches then he saw Beth's honest eyes, the door opened sufficiently to allow him access but Beth was not visible until she closed the door. Beth looked stunning, she was wearing a crotchless pink baroque which showed her massive tits to perfection. It also showed her beautiful vulva, swollen, smooth and with the most incredibly long sex slit for a five-foot woman though she was wearing four-inch heels and self-supporting stockings. Beth said, "Please come in."

I followed Beth into her bedroom, she had a fantastic body for her age, her ass was perfect, a woman thirty years younger would be happy with her ass. Beth sat on her bed, her hand went to my groin, she found my semi-hard cocktail and squeezed it gently, she said, "I don't want to appear forward, but I can't wait to see and touch him."

I stripped quickly then sat beside her on the bed and took her in my arms and kissed her tenderly. Both Beth's hands were around my cocktail as I squeezed and played with her left breast. Beth said, "He's massive, I love how he feels, let me see how much of him that I can take in my mouth. If you check my ass, you will find that I have lubed it for you, I have lube on the bedside table if you require it."

Beth then went down on me, her lips, tongue and fingers were everywhere. She was sucking as if she was in a hurry. I whispered to her, "Beth, let's take our time, if we go over the hour then I don't mind, I just want you to be satisfied when I leave."

I then laid her on the bed as I wanted as Jean had suggested, to give her sensual foreplay. She had a full breast with thick nipples and exceptionally lovely and firm. I started kissing her lips, down her neck, I spent some time on her massive breasts, her nipples were hard, I sucked on them hard, licking a circle around them. I let my hands slide down her hips onto her legs which I started to massage, when my hand touched her puss she moaned excitedly and spread her legs for me, "Yes Jack, touch me there."

I was now kissing her stomach, all the time fingering her now juicy cunt, I was surprised at how wet she was, I was now at the top of her beautiful sex slit, I felt her whole body shake as she was overwhelmed by an intense orgasm. I let her finish her orgasm then I went back to her hot wet cunt with my tongue. She came immediately as I could feel her cunt juice all over my tongue, I licked them in and swallowed them as they tasted sweet and delicious. I asked, "Beth, are you ready to be ass fucked or would you like some more foreplay?"

Beth replied, "I'm ready, god knows how many times I have cum, but it's a lot. Jack, please lube your cock by sliding him inside my cunt, I just want to feel him inside me then ass fuck me. I will bend over the bed so that you can do me doggy style."

Beth then got into position, she kept her heels on as that raised her ass four inches higher for me. I positioned my bulbous tip in the middle of her sex slit, with a gentle push I slid deep inside her wet cunt. I went in, and out of her five times, Beth had powerful cunt muscles and was teasing my cock with her gripping.

I pulled out of her pussy then centred the tip on her ass hole. With one push my rock hard cock slide deep inside her ass. Beth was taking the full length, I soon had a powerful rhythm going, Beth screamed, "That feels fucking wonderful, the tip of your beautiful cock is stimulating my G-spot, your going to make me fucking cum, fuck me hard and deep, shove that massive cock right up my fucking ass hole."

I smiled as this prim and proper lady using such profanity so expressively. I kept pounding her ass, and soon she had her first anal, vaginal orgasm. Beth had a body shake orgasm, I stopped pounding her for a minute to let her recover. Then I started hitting her again as I rubbed her huge clit. Nine minutes later Beth had her third anal, vaginal orgasm.

Beth asked when she had recovered from her last orgasm, "Please fuck my pussy doggy style, that was amazing and unforgettable what you just did to me, you go much deeper when you do me doggy style."

I replied, "Beth, I will do whatever you want, I am so happy that you enjoyed the ass fucking, you have a wonderful body, and it really excites me when I am with you."

I bent her back over the bed and went inside her pussy, it wasn't long before I settled into a powerful rhythm. It was beautiful to watch her big tits wobble as I rode her, I was rubbing her huge clit and made a mental note to suck her clitoris at our next meeting, Beth said, "Darling, fuck me, fuck me hard, shove your big cock right up my cunt, you are fucking me so good."

I could feel her wet my cock with another squirting orgasm then she screamed, "Cum inside me Jack, I am cuming, fill me baby, Cum inside me."

I couldn't hold back any longer, I plunged into her and held her tight as I squirted lots of cum deep inside her, I could feel it coming out of me and soaking my balls. I pulled out of her and turned her around, and we kissed tenderly. I looked down at her, and she looked at me with the most loving eyes, "That was, without doubt, the best fuck of my life, Jack, I want to see you for sex three times a week under the conditions we agreed with Jane, are you happy with that?"

I replied, "I would love to do that, I feel so comfortable being with you."

She leaned over and kissed me sensually then said, "I'm so happy to hear that, can I see you on Thursday evening, say at six in the evening?"

I kissed her then said, "I'll be here then for you if you think of anything that you would like us to do then message me."

Beth replied, "I'll do that but have enjoyed today so much, I love being fucked hard. Now let's shower, and I will tell you about next week."

It was exciting in the shower, Beth was a very sexy woman with a very gentle touch. Beth told me when we had finished. She needed my email address and bank details so money could be transferred to me from her agent which Beth recommended. Beth explained that I would receive three thousand pounds per day plus five hundred pounds per day subsistence to cover accommodation and meals. Travel expenses were also included.

Beth then said, "I have an apartment in London close to the BBC, you can stay there with me, we can just eat out as there are many excellent restaurants within walking distance. Rebecca, the Producer of all BBC political programmes, rents the apartment from me, she lives in Brighton, and this saves her a considerable amount of time. It's a situation that's good for both of us, I bought the apartment over thirty years ago, and it has no mortgage."

"Rebecca pays me a rent that covers all my expenses for the upkeep of the apartment. You can benefit a lot from Rebecca, there are not many good economists around, in fact, it's abysmal the lack of talent. If you enjoy next week, then it would be easy for my agent to arrange programmes on the other television companies."

"It would mean that we could have three days work every week which would easily give you revenue of over ten thousand pounds a week. The only payment I ask of you is to fuck me for nothing while we are in London, are you comfortable with that?"

I squeezed her left breast then I replied, "I'm very comfortable with that, and I look forward to giving you a lot of pleasure on our London visits. I hope that you are comfortable with this too."

Beth took me in her arms, and we tongued kissed then Beth said, "I want you so bad, fuck me again and fuck me now, not for money but because you want to fuck me."

We came out of the shower and dried each other then Beth said, "I want you to go back to bed and lie on the bed and leave everything to me. I will go on top, and I will do all the work."

We got into the bedroom, and I lay on the bed, Beth started by licking and sucking on my heavy balls then she licked along the length of my thick cock, Beth then put my bulbous tip inside her mouth, I moaned and said, "Beth, that feels so fucking good."

Beth answered, "Trust me, Jack, I'm only getting started."

Beth then started straddling me, she gripped my cock at the base and rubbed the tip against her big hard clit. She was very wet, she guided me to the middle of her sex slit, she then lowered herself on top of me, it felt so tight, Beth said, "Fuck, you're so fucking big, but it feels so fucking good."

She then pushed down on my rock hard cock, she was taking it deeper and deeper, I started to thrust up against her, I was going deeper inside her, I was matching her rhythm. The sensations were getting more and more intense. The more we ducked, the better it got. The pleasure kept building with every thrust, I was holding Beth's hips as I worked my massive cock in and out of Beth's tight pussy, I sensed Beth was close to orgasm, she tossed her head back and screamed, "I'm cumming!! Fuck me."

Beth started to shake, she pushed herself up, and my hard cock came out of her dripping cunt, Beth said, "That was amazing, I wanted to do all the work but you took control and what a magical fuck it was. I'm so happy that we did this."

We showered again then dried each other, I had another article to write, so I had to leave her. We kissed in the hallway then Beth put an envelope into my trouser pocket and said, "Thank you for today, I am looking forward to Thursday."

We kissed again then I left. In the apartment I checked the envelope, there were three hundred pounds in it. I had really enjoyed fucking Beth and getting paid for it was a bonus. I then wondered what May would be like tomorrow.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers