The Ministry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hooked her hands under my knees and lifted my legs up to get more grind. We gyrated together and the feeling of our two moist pussy lips was amazing. Hers was longer and her vulva bigger and more imposing than mine and I just wanted to submit to her forever. She held me so easily and her grip was so powerful, I was really impressed.

She dropped one leg and sat over it in a diagonal position, with my other leg planted vertically against her body. She held the underside of my thigh with both hands and rubbed her clitoris against mine. I preferred this formation and laughed just thinking how weird this situation was.

"I love you Vespa."

"Mmmm" She smiled kissing my leg. Maybe I was over reacting. I wanted to retract my confession but instead I repeated it. "I love you baby." I said with less confidence. My breath was ragged and my throat was husky. The bed was shaking and seemed old and cranky. It had probably seen a lot of action. It added to the intercourse that was for sure. What also added to it was the possibility that anyone could walk in from the bathroom as it had no lock. As Vespa seemed lost in her task of slapping her pussy and ass against my cunt I cast an eye over to the bathroom door expecting it to break open any second. Two brown robes would disrobe and fuck me in all my holes while Vespa held me down. Would I like that? Did I enjoy the way they hurt me that evening? I certainly did not like it at first. I was screaming and shouting and then crying and sobbing. They were laughing and then when they started teasing me, by rubbing their helmets inside the cleavage of my ass, flicking cock and stroking my cleavage with their meat poles I was becoming agitated and my ass was automatically jutting out, wanting them to not tease me. I moved towards their cocks when they touched my lips with it – I wanted to suck it. That was my shame. I was no longer a victim if I was enjoying it.

The bed stopped creaking for a moment as Vespa stroked my soft smooth leg. She switched around so that we were in a 69 and I folded my knees and opened my legs. She dipped her head low and spat on my cunt while I peeled open her bum cheeks to reveal her ass hole. She started licking me good and I dabbled with trying to poke a finger inside her ass.

"It's so tight." I told her.

She muffled a reply and purred as she tensed her tongue muscles and penetrated my small pussy.

"Oh Lisa!" I blurted.

I wasn't sure why it came out but Vespa just reacted by stabbing my pussy harder with powerful tongue. So I said it again.

"Fuck me Lisa!" I cried.

Vespa's nails started to dig into my thighs and it was hurting me but she just dug in deeper as she pounded my pussy like a crazy bitch. I could feel blood pouring out of my leg and her bails retreating. She had made a statement. She rubbed her fingers into my blood slowly, painting my skin with it. My reaction to this was to rotate left and kiss her thigh with the lightest of pecks. .

"I'm sowie V." I apologized.

"You know what repent is? Its a gimmick to keep you interested in god." An unearthly voice spoke but it wasn't hers.

She put her mouth to my pussy and injected her tongue inside. I could feel her wriggling around against the walls and mixing her saliva with my cunt juice. I began to throb harder.

"Oh god!" I shrieked.

I convulsed and climaxed with her tongue still plugged in. I saw cum dripping down her leg from her pussy and licked it off. She lowered her body and I started to lick her cunt. She was different in that she was making no noise, so I could not tell if she was enjoying it but she squirmed and pressed against me a lot. She rose up and sat on my face. I could only breathe through my nose but loved the way her pillows rested on my face. She tried not to touch me because of the blood on her hands so she just laughed like a minx and began bouncing on me. My head was caving in to the mattress and then jumping up into the air as her cunt slapped my face over and over. I grabbed the bedsheets and breathed quick short breathes in between gasps as she face fucked me with those big pillows.

"Am I hurting you Ashley?" She asked as the bed trembled and creaked.

I kept screaming muffled yes' but she told me to speak up. She stopped after a while and leaned her upper body weight on one hip. She had very long body. I was exhausted but I managed slump my hand on her thighs. I stroked them for a long time. She got off after a while and went outside in the rain. She left the door open, but returned shortly with a wet cloth. Vespa sat down and gently cleaned the blood from my thighs, and then leaned over and kissed each of the ten marks.

"You must think I'm a bitch." She said

"... I deserved it." I said softly.

"You mean that?" She asked.

"Yes. I do."

"Lets go outside." She said taking my hands. I obeyed at once. I would do anything for her. My legs stung a little but for me they were like love bites.

We stepped outside in the rainy veranda and leaned against the beams. It was nice to feel the rain and we both felt like embracing one another but decided to resist for a little while. She had some sort of adventure in mind. I was her bitch so I let her lead the way. We circled the logged house spying through windows, all of which were dark.

"It's no surprise. It must be late into the AM." She guessed.

She pressed me up against a random window and my ass was right up against the glass, mashing into it and making squeaky sounds. I looked up at Vespa as she grabbed my neck and spat on my face. Then she licked it off and we kissed. I wonder if they were awake inside and could see my humiliation. I hoped so.

She took a finger and inserted it into my pussy, then she finger fucked me for a good while.

Her slim digit poking and then penetrating my slick cunt; it made my legs weak.

"When I look up at you're window child, I expect you to know I'm there." She said with that strangely eerie voice again.

She had taught me to fear her and now she had to make me accustomed to her assurances. It seemed like something I could get used to. Soon one finger became two and then she slowly inserted her fist inside and my mind exploded!

I knocked up against the glass and it almost cracked.

"OH YEAH!!"

The light came on inside and Vespa grabbed my hand and we bolted. We laughed as ran back to our room. It was so exhilarating to be Vespa's slave.

She pushed me up against the door and we kissed one another with a deep forceful passion.

"We should probably get some sleep but first I'm going to get you ready for bed." Vespa told me.

She led me to the shower room and there was some steam rising from the floor. It seemed like someone had just finished having a shower. As we stepped in the circle we saw two men. My attackers.

"Do you know them? Is that them." Vespa spoke in my ear.

"No," I lied.

"Man they are really ugly ... But those cocks are AMAZING!." She gasped.

Both men stroked their cocks and watched us curiously.

She told me to lie down so I did. I felt a drizzle of oil on my back and then the two men approached.

"Do you mind if I help you ladies out?" He said taking the bottle of oil from Vespa.

"Not at all." We both replied.

He sat on me and squeezed out all of the oil on my back and then used his big hands to massage it all over my body. In a matter of moments my entire body was slick and I was slipping around on the tiles. He massaged me every where and especially my pussy and tits. I wanted to scream and tell Vespa to save me but my body was very receptive to his touch.

"Feels good doesn't it?'" He said.

"Yes." I replied.

I sat up and put my hands on his thighs, my mouth found his floppy cock and he gasped some what surprised. When I looked over I saw Vespa taking in the other guys cock in her mouth. We were both stuffing ourselves. At one point she abandoned the other guy to join me in double sucking my guy. He had a hand on both of our heads and his head tilted up while his friend was kissing our bum cheeks and pushing his face inside of them.

"OH FUCK YEAH!"

We all moaned and talked dirty to each as we had our group sex session. I knew who they were and what they did but I separated my desire from that incident. I only cared about lust and would deal with the incident once my lust was satisfied.

"COME ON BABY! SUCK PAPA'S COCK!" The man moaned.

His dick was slick with saliva as it throbbed and we sucked and kissed it all over. Vespa took his balls in her mouth and I kissed his helmet affectionately, and could feel his body tightening so I sucked faster. I grabbed his dick jerked it over and over.

"AAARRGGGHH!!" He groaned as he ejaculated all into my face. It was a lot and I was completely drenched.

"FUCK YEAH BABY!!"

Vespa crawled up to me and licked all the cum off my face and then we kissed each other with our tongues.

The other guy jerked off by our faces and we brought out our tongues in anticipation. Then he ejaculated into our mouths; two or three squirts in each mouth.

"OH FUCK ME!!"

We continued to suck their limp cocks with a hungry fervor afterwards and even pleaded for the ugly bastards to fuck us, but they seemed spent.

"Ha! You girls are so dirty." They said. We flirted with them for a while longer, stroking their dicks, trying to get them up again and tongue kissing them and then we parted.

As I lay down to sleep and Vespa joined me a few minutes later, now with her head on my chest like I was her daughter, I could not stop my head racing with all that had happened in the last 24 hours. What was wrong with me?

12