The Minotaur and the Virgin

Story Info
Minotaur likes his virgins bound and helpless.
1.2k words
4.07
102.4k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chiton pulled taut under her nubile young breasts as they chained her arms to the post in the center of the maze. As the monthly virginal offering to the Minotaur, she understood her role. She was here to please the beast, to slake his insatiable sexual appetite. She only hoped that would be the only appetite she would be slaking - what did Minotaurs eat anyway? She was desperately afraid, and the jeers and ribald comments of her jailors did little to assuage her fears.

At last they left and she was alone. With her arms chained high above her head, her movement was restricted but she could still move around the pole to survey the leafy interior of the maze. Her long blonde hair tumbled down her back, only to catch on the rough wood of the post as she craned her neck to glimpse where the Minotaur would enter.

Suddenly, he materialized. Her eyes widened as she took in his impossible size. He was at least half again as tall as she was, his chest and shoulders broad and rock-solid. His torso was that of a man, but his head... He had the head of a bull, with its wide nose and large liquid eyes and...horns. Huge horns sprouted from the side of his head and he shook them slowly from side to side as he scented her. The intelligence in his eyes was obvious and she shivered as he started towards her.

She steeled herself to look down. His huge thighs were hairy and ended in hooves. But it was what hung between them that held her gaze in terrified fascination. Long and pendulous, his semi-hard penis hung like a third appendage, with large and furry testicles behind. It was shaped like that of a man, but its sheer size undid her. She began to struggle against her chains.

The minotaur snorted its pleasure at her struggles. He approached slowly but solidly, planting each foot deliberately in the dirt. He had done this countless times, yet each month the ritual deflowering continued to excite him beyond belief. His penis was already hardening and lengthening, larger than that of a normal bull. He stroked it with his fist as he closed the gap.

Her eyes showed white all around as he came close enough for her to feel his breath. She saw the way he clenched his cock in his fist, its purple head emerging as he worked the length up and down. His other hand came up and grabbed at her breast.

She expected his touch to be coarse and perfunctory, like that of an animal. Instead, he caressed her, cupping the weight of her full breasts in his palm, gently teasing the nipple with agile fingers, finally tugging as the tip crested. Already breathing hard from her struggles, she stilled.

Slowly the Minotaur lowered his bull head. A broad bovine tongue came out to gently lap at her breasts through the thin material. As the heat of his mouth contrasted with the cool air on the wetness, she could feel her nipples pucker with reaction.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, aghast at herself but unable to keep in the noises of pleasure. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all...

As his hands continued to massage and play with her heavy breasts, he knelt in front of her. Pushing up her skirt, that tongue reached out to lap at the apex of her thighs and soon her Venus' mound was dripping wet with saliva and - something else.

Slowly he coaxed her legs apart. The moment that broad lapping tongue touched the furrow between her legs, she gasped out loud. She could hear animal grunting issue from his bull's head as he buried his face in her cunt, suddenly lapping and sucking at her with a furious pace.

"Aaaaah-" she bucked against the pole, straining against her bonds as her hips thrashed against the face of the monster eating her pussy out.

The pleasure she was experiencing went beyond everything she'd been led to expect. She had feared being brutalized and raped, but here she was helplessly moaning and gyrating for the beast about to take her virginity. And she wanted him to...

"Please," she whispered, "please make this torment end! Please take me, have me, do what you want with me!"

And the Minotaur smiled. Reaching up to tug both nipples simultaneously, he stabbed his monstrous tongue past her hymen and into her vagina. Her moaning stopped abruptly at the pain of penetration, but as he waited patiently, still stimulating her gorgeous breasts she gradually began to respond again. His able tongue began to move gently inside her as he lapped against her inner walls.

"Oh, God," she cried as the pleasure built. She was prepared for pain but not for pleasure and soon the combination of nipple stimulation and long slow strokes inside her overwhelmed her senses. She bucked helplessly against the Minotaur's broad nose.

As the storm of sensation subsided, the Minotaur gently withdrew. His cock was painfully distended now, and he would wait no longer.

Taking in the beauty lolling bonelessly in her chains, he suddenly ripped her chiton from her in one violent motion. Her voluptuous breasts, nipples red and distended heaved with the aftershocks of her climax. Her narrow waist tapered to full and round hips, with long legs still splayed carelessly.

Before she knew what was happening, the Minotaur's broad chest overwhelmed her vision, and he pointed his throbbing member at her dripping slit. He rubbed it along the lips of her pussy, so sensitive now. Despite being proved so deliciously wrong, she felt a stab of apprehension. He was monstrous in size; long and thick and hot as he slid himself back and forth, back and forth. She looked up into his face but could glean nothing from the bull's face that looked down at her.

Within moments she felt him begin to enter her. Gradually working the tip in, inches at a time, her sensitized pussy trembled. It craved him. Deliriously she began to whisper heated, foreign words, new on her tongue, that she'd only heard moments earlier from her jailors.

"He's gonna fuck you good," one had said. "That monster's cock is the biggest in the kingdom, and he's gonna tear you apart."

She was still afraid that the tearing would begin any moment, but she tasted the other word.

"Yes, I want you to...Fuck...me. Put your monster cock in me and fuck me with it till I scream," she whispered wantonly.

And the Minotaur heard her. Never had he heard such wanton words from one of his virgins and his fragile control was lost with them. He reared up and speared her on his huge bull's cock, impaling her against the post as he drove himself into her again and again.

It was painful, but it was glorious. She wrapped her long legs around his furred buttocks, goading him on with honeyed whispers and fevered grinding. Her eyes glittered with awakened passion and she gasped as his massive chest crushed her.

"Oh Christ, Yes!" she screamed. He pounded into her relentlessly, seed boiling in his balls until with a deep and animalistic lowing, his massive cock exploded in her and she creamed over and over again down his lovestick to drip out down her thighs and into the dirt of the maze floor.