The Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For what seemed like hours he licked and sucked and nibbled her nipples and breasts. Each one was a mini orgasm, and she could feel her nether regions swelling and engorging with delicious heat and lust. She could smell the musky scent of her own sex rising up, and obviously so could the beast...his nostrils twitched, he made a whuffling noise and began to work his way down her body.

Her gown was tied with a complicated series of cords and knots, but the simplest way was to just pull it over her head. So with one swift movement she rose up and did just that. She reclined before him. Her weight resting on her forearms, legs spread and knees slightly raised. She wore no underthings...he returned to licking down her belly, curved and lush.

Ever so gently he crouched before her, then sliding his hands beneath her soft white buttocks; he lifted her slightly and bent his head. That long tongue extended, and with the most exquisite tenderness...he licked. All along the meaty inner flesh of her tingling wet pussy. It went forever, a slow journey of delight. The tip of his tongue exerting just the right pressure, flicking up at the end around the hard nub of her clitoris. She almost exploded then and there, but he had only just started. She could hold her own weight no more, she lay back onto he furs, placing her arms behind her head, and she raised her pelvis off the bed, to give him better access.

Suddenly he plunged the length of his tongue into her sopping passage. It felt like liquid fire going into her...it was sinking into her core...she lost all control, she thrust herself sky ward, into the heaven of his tongue, as a white hot orgasm ripped out of her and into her. She felt like she was levitating, held up only by the tongue. Her uterus and her pussy contracted over and over, and she could hear a long animal moan...then suddenly realised it was not the Minotaur, but herself making that noise.

Finally her body could not keep her up any longer, and she collapsed back onto the furs, still quivering. The aftermath of her orgasm sparkled through her over and over. Like the little flashes of phosphorescence on the surface of the ocean on a moonless night. She still rolled with it. Ripples of sensation. After many minutes she began to ebb, a pleasant feeling of warm fullness in her pussy and womb. She opened her eyes to find the beast gazing down at her in wonder, as she gazed back at him. She reached down for the first time to feel her own pussy. It was wetter than it had ever been, and hot as the fires of Hades. The slightest touch twitched her back into orgasm.

The Beasts hand covered hers, and then replaced it, he began to stroke her, rubbing a thumb along her innermost lips, and over her clit. She moaned again...feeling with amazement another orgasm building. Then he stopped and drew back, and she felt almost a sense of loss. But then she realised that he was crouched between her legs, that huge monstrosity of a cock held in on hand.

For a moment she was terrified, never had she had anything so large, not even the carved marble dildos that she would pleasure herself with in the bathhouse. But she felt reckless, abandoned with lust and the multitude of orgasms she had already experienced. She reached down and held herself open for him, guiding him in.

He paused, sliding the head of his cock along her pussy lips, gathering her slickness onto the head, the shaft. Lubricating himself on her own juices. When the slide home came, it was like pulling on a tight glove. She fit around him as if she had been made for it. He penetrated her to the hilt, and she felt as full as she had ever been. He was so hot inside her. Pulsing with his own life and godhead. Ever so slowly he began to move. Each slide, so slight, was the sweetest pleasure she had ever experienced.

He moved within her as no lover ever had, and she had many...in her virgin's quarters in her protective, naive brother's house. She could feel the head of his cock at the opening to her cervix...almost as if he would go through it as well and into her womb. She moved and he moved a constant slide onto and off his cock. She felt suspended again, and recognised the rise of the white hot tide begin to roll through her once more.

She arched back, tightening her belly muscles, and he gathered her up, holding her voluptuous weight effortlessly. She felt like a rag doll in his arms and he moved on her and within her. The spike of icy fire shot through her again, coming from somewhere deep beyond the end of his cock, and up her spine and through the top of her head like a javelin, she was dying, impaled on his cock...and it felt incredible. She was screaming her pleasure and he began to bellow with her. Thrusting more and more powerfully within her, riding her to orgasm and beyond it into another state entirely. She began to spasm around his cock, beneath him...hot gushes of fluid squirted and gushed around his cock as she came, and he came inside her...filling her almost to bursting. A hot tide that they had made together. And then she knew for sure, that she had been fucked by a god.

12