The Minotaur's Meal

Story Info
When the beast wants you, eventually it has you...
1.4k words
4.1
17.3k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was running out of breath, I couldn't keep going like this. It was so close behind me. Too close. I knew what it wanted, what it was coming for. I had to fight, but it was so much stronger than me. And smarter than I had thought. It could have easily caught me by now, my only guess was that it wanted me to tire myself out so I couldn't fight. And even knowing that, I had to run, I couldn't give up just yet.

The crashing in the bushes became closer, and I knew it was coming, and it would take what it wanted. Desperation made me push harder, digging into that last bit of strength I had -- and then I was falling. Brought down not by the beast, but by a branch on the ground. Before I could draw a breath to stand back up, it was on me. I felt its strong fingers digging into my sides as it hoisted me up and over its shoulder like a rag doll. I might as well have been, because I had no strength left, not even to fight. And I knew I would die soon enough.

Its shoulder was covered in a soft fur, and I could see that its back and legs were too. It figured, even if it was part man, it was mostly beast inside this monster. I was slung unto the ground, lighter than expected from such a huge beast, and I got my first real look up at it. Human legs, human torso and arms, both hands with five fingers apiece. The only unusual things about it were hooved feet, a tail with a tuft of hair at the end, body covered with soft brown fur, and a bull head where a human one should be.

It stood over me panting, looking like it wanted to pummel me into the ground. With a solid jerk he ripped off his loincloth, a small scrap of fabric that I was astonished could hold such a monstrosity. He may have stood at least eight feet in height, but the erect cock in front of him was at least fifteen inches long and three inches thick. I had no clue what he planned to do with that, but I hopped he waited until after he killed me. His hot breath fanned over my body as I lay limp in the middle of the clearing, the plush grass soft and cool on my heated back.

My eyes jerked back open when I felt him tearing at my clothes, a simple pair of cotton breaches and a shirt hastily thrown on when I heard the noise from outside my chambers. And then I was naked in front of him, and I could not deny that this monstrous beast was indeed a he. My own cock was seven inches, just under half his size, and yet he seemed to be fascinated by it. His big meaty paw reached out and swamped my prick, pumping it in his hand with swift and sure strokes. He brought it to life in seconds, and within minutes I was panting and ready for release. Just as I was about to blow my load his beastly head came down and he clamped his mouth around my dick, sucking out every last drop of seed.

I lay my head back for a moment, and then it was being forced forward. I opened my eyes only to stare in denial as he moved his body and pulled my head up, pressing on my cheek and jaw to force my lips open. No way could I fit him in my mouth, but that's exactly what he was trying to do. I tried to pull away, but he plunged his cock into my mouth, making me choke and cough, he didn't stop. He pushed and pulled until he hit the back of my throat, then pushed some more. I was gagging around this cock as it pushed on and on until I had him stuffing himself all down my throat. He paused once he was deeper than I thought possible, putting all fifteen inches inside of me. I thought it had been bad before, and then it got worse. He grabbed handfuls of my hair and with a bellow started shoving his dick in and out of my mouth, pounding his hairy hips into my face over and over, his balls slapping against my chin. I couldn't even push him away as he stretched my lips and throat wide.

He literally face-fucked me, his big hands at the back of my head as he plowed his dick in my mouth, grunting and moaning, never slowing down. In fact, it seemed as if as the minutes rolled on that he was going faster, forcing himself harder into my already abused throat. With another loud bellow, his cock thickened impossibly and then I felt his cum shooting down my throat, searing a path into my belly. He road out his orgasm, thrusting a couple more times before pulling out of my throat, leaving me empty and abused.

His cock slapping wetly against my face had me opening my eyes. I hadn't even noticed that I had dozed off. He knelt over me, reaching for something I couldn't see, but his hard cock was rubbing against my face, its smooth surface still slick with my saliva. Before I knew what I was doing, I was turning my head and kissing it. Practically making out with his cock. Above me I head a grunt, and then he was rubbing is dick all over my face as I kissed it, he pressed his weight down on my face and let me make out with it as he slowly shifted back and forth, grinding his dick down over my face and lips.

It was the best taste, I couldn't get enough of it, I only wanted his cock. This was so unlike me, I had never craved any part of another man before, but after him forcing himself down my throat, it was like that was all I wanted. Him inside of me. After only five short minutes he got back on his knees, I started to make out with just the tip, but then he was pulling that away too. I cried out, but he only pulled back further, and then I was on my stomach. Something wet and rough and long slid over my ass. I looked back to him licking my ass, this tongue making rough sweeps before it slid in between. I let out a long moan as he focused on my little hole, then grunted when he pushed his tongue inside. That was the first time anything had ever gone into my ass, and though there was a little pain, it felt so good I didn't even care.

Like his dick in my mouth, his tongue reached impossibly far and deep, forcing me open to him. He sat there tongue fucking my asshole for what felt like hours before pulling back. Then something else was poking me there, and before I could look back to see, I was screaming, tears rushing down my face, as he plunged all fifteen inches in. My ass felt like it was being ripped in two, but he didn't seem to mind it as he plowed into me. I was being filled to the breaking point, past the breaking point, this was too much. I was sure any second now I would tear apart. But I didn't. And then I was getting used to it. My ass no longer burning, just throbbing, then it started to feel good. I don't know how it happened, but suddenly he felt amazing, like my ass was made for his cock to pummel into. I shifted my hips back to meet each of his thrusts, feeling his heavy balls slapping against my thighs and knowing how full of seed they were.

He continued to pound into me for ten more minutes before his cock thickened by at least another inch and his balls let blast after hot blast of seed into my ass, shooting deep and hard. It felt as if he filled my entire ass before he pulled out of me and flipped me over, but I guess he wasn't done, because after a few tugs on his own cock, he came again, shooting his hot cum over my legs and dick and chest, even over my face. When he had completely coated me in his cum, he grunted in what sounded like satisfaction and let his dick swing back down between his legs. Then he grabbed me by the hips and stood up, cradling me to his chest, his dick slapping my ass lightly, and started to walk. I fell asleep against his muscled torso before I could fully understand what had just happened.