The Mint Bk. 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
Slaves are conditioned for anal.
6.4k words
4.51
27.7k
11

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
124 Followers

Katie stretched in utter contentment in the luxurious bridal suite, feeling the warmth of her husband next to her, enjoying the feel of his smooth muscles under her fingertips and the lingering afterglow of sex. Never had Katie felt more like a woman than at that moment.

What's that tinkle? Katie scrunched her brow at the noise, then opened her eyes. The warm male next to her stirred slightly, releasing a deep sigh of contentment. Rick. The tinkling sound that has awoken her was the jingling of chains; hers and others, moving around the males' dorm. She hears a different tinkle: a man urinating into a toilet bowl across the room.

Reality came filtering through, dissipating the haze of her dream. This was no bridal suite. It was the men's dormitory in The Mint, and she and the man next to her were both captives, sex slaves in training.[J1]

"Damn. Too good to be true," murmured Katie, but she snuggled back into Rick. At least one part of the dream was real: Rick's smooth, toned muscles and lovely cock. She may as well enjoy it while she can[J2].

Katie let her fingernails lightly score a trail across his chest as she nuzzled his neck and then gently nipped an earlobe. "Hey, sleepy head. Want to get in one more round before they come to take me away?" she whispered.

A smile stretched Rick's finely sculpted mouth before his eyes even opened. He caught Katie's hand and moved it down lower to where his cock was already hardening. "Does that answer your question?"

"Mmm..." she purred as she wrapped her fingers around his thickening member. "I like my men like I like my coffee, hot as hell and ready for me first thing in the morning."

Rick chuckled and turned on his side to face her. "I don't know about 'hot as hell,' but I'm ready to go. And I do hope you like some cream with your coffee, because I think I have a nice big helping for you."

Katie released a small growl and devoured his mouth in a hungry kiss. "Oh, you're hot as hell, all right," she exclaimed breathlessly when their mouths parted. "And my pussy just adores cream."

Rick nipped at her lower lip as he hoisted her leg over his hip and positioned his now throbbing cock at her entrance. His green eyes roamed her face. "You're beautiful, Katie. When we're close like this, face to face, body to body, I can almost forget we're in this fucking place. I can imagine it's just the two of us, back in the real world, even if it's only for a little while."

The intensity in his expression and words brought a lump to Katie's throat. She stroked the side of his face and then let her fingers slip through his mussed black hair. "I know. I feel the same. Maybe someday it will be a reality. We can't give up hope that one day we'll escape this life and find each other on the outside." Her eyes teared up a little as she went on. "But for now, all we have is this: the short reprieves, the incredible pleasure we can give each other when we're allowed. Let's not waste it."

Rick nodded, then shifted so his shaft slid into her tight pussy. Katie gasped as it stretched her inner muscles and tunneled right to her core. It felt so incredibly good, so incredibly satisfying after days of having to endure constant stimulation but yet suppress her orgasms. Last night had been her reward for winning the girls' poker tournament. She'd gotten to choose her prize, and she'd chosen a night with Rick. They'd fucked the whole night through, and yet she was still hungry for him. How could she not be? He was gorgeous with his black hair, glittering green eyes and perfectly muscled body. And his cock... Oh, his long, thick cock did amazing things to her pussy, rubbing her in all the right spots.

But it wasn't just the sex. She felt a connection with Rick. If they were on the outside, she would love to explore a relationship with him. Go to dinners, walks in the park, or just cuddle up on the sofa and watch a movie. The stuff normal couples do when they're getting to know one another. But they weren't a normal couple. The sex was all they had. And even that was controlled by their captors. If Justine caught wind that Katie was developing a more intimate connection with Rick, she'd no doubt refuse any further contact between them. Too much fraternizing among the captives was frowned upon. They were here for one reason only: to be trained in the sexual arts, turned into insatiable living sex-toys for super rich clients of The Mint.

Rick groaned and slowly pumped in and out of her channel, his eyes closed. They both were relishing every single second of their joining. "God, baby. You feel so tight, so good."

Katie could barely breathe, it felt so amazing. "Fuck me, Rick. Make me come. Please."

He released a low growl of agreement, then rolled her onto her back and thrust deeply into her wet cunt. Katie cried out as he hit bottom and sent a tremor of pleasure rippling through her. In response, he delivered another hard thrust.

"Oh, god, yes! That's it!" Katie clawed at his back and lifted her knees up to his sides, lifting her pussy to take him as deep as he could go. "Fuck me!"

Rick pounded into her, grunting and panting in her ear, whispering dirty words of encouragement that sent her orgasm loose. It gripped her, tensing her muscles, blurring her vision, stealing her breath. Her pussy vibrated and throbbed around his cock until he too could hold out no longer and he came inside her with a raw groan of release.

They lay tangled together for a long while afterwards, catching their breath and then dozing lightly. All too soon, the flat screen TV on the wall flickered to life and the daily exercise video came on, demanding everyone rise and participate. No one had come to take her back to her own dorm yet, so Katie joined in. Crunches, push-ups, the usual. She watched with interest as the guys stretched and contracted their pelvic muscles during the male Kegel exercises. No wonder they could maintain their erections for so long.

After the exercise session was done, a familiar female voice caught her attention. She turned and saw her friend Abby was still lying spread-eagle, chained between two young men and they were toying with her exposed pussy. The curvy, dark-haired beauty writhed in sensual agony as the men kept her on the edge of climax without letting her go over.

"Ugh! I hate you guys! Stop!" The boy-toy's finger paused in its torment of her clit and Abby's hips bucked desperately. "No, don't stop! Fuck, I need to come!"

"ATTENTION!"

The men all grabbed their cocks and held them, the posture they had been trained to hold when the call for attention was given. Katie was the only girl in the dorm who had freedom of motion, so she automatically moved around to assume her required posture: on all fours, spread legs with her butt and her pussy pointed toward the guard station.

"At ease!"

Moments later, the orderlies came in and bound Katie, Abby and the two other girls, W and P, in their walking chains for their return to the girls' dorm. As she stood, Katie felt the trickle of Rick's semen between her thighs. She looked at the three other girls and noticed they were very wet as well, their own juices dripping down their inner thighs. Theirs was the result of constant sexual teasing throughout the night. Katie smiled to herself. It was so much better to be dripping and satisfied. All three girls had red faces; not from embarrassment but from the heat of sexual arousal.

Once they were back in the women's dorm, the orderly secured Abby to her slider chain, and secured Katie at her mat. They barely had time to settle into their places when the start of the morning masturbation session was announced. During the session, Katie glanced over at Abby and noticed she was trying to exert some control over her tightly wound body, lightly touching rather than stroking, attempting to keep from further stimulating herself. After the session, Abby lay there quietly for a while, attempting to pull herself together, then she finally stirred. She moved on her slider chain toward Katie and Robin with two packages in her hands, then dropped one by Katie and one by Robin.

"Time to begin anal training, girls!"

Katie looked down at a package of three different-sized butt plugs, picked it up and started opening it. Robin, on the other hand, just stared at the package, her blue eyes wide.

"Okay girls," said Abby. "The little butt plug is a piece of cake, get your lube out, lube it up and slide it in. We'll practice on the bigger ones later." Abby glanced down at Katie, then nodded toward Robin. "Encourage her, will you?"

Katie moved closer to Robin and whispered, "Robin?"

Robin dully answered, "Yes?" as she started to reach for the package.

"I've got an idea."

"What's that?"

"I know this is hard for you, but what if I go to Abby and strongly suggest that David is brought over here to accompany you and encourage you. He's already had some anal training." Robin's expression brightened at the mention of David. Katie had a hunch she would. She'd noticed that the two were starting to develop a bond during the few times they were together.

Robin smiled. "Do you think she'll advocate for me?"

"I think so. She wants you to do well in your training, and if this will make it easier for you to follow the program, why wouldn't she?"

Katie slid back to her mat and signaled for Abby to come over. "I knew this is going to be really hard for Robin and I really don't want her to fall back on her old resisting ways," Katie told her. "Do you think there's any way they'd let David come over and maybe help her through this first process? I know he's already had some anal training."

Abby looked over at Robin, considering. "That might work. Let me see what I can do."

"Oh, by the way," Katie threw in, "if she's going to get somebody to help her, how about sending Rick over for me?"

"Now you're pushing it, sister!" Abby scolded, then gave her a wink. "We'll see..."

Katie removed the smallest butt plug from the package and lubed it. She looked over at Robin, who grimaced as she kept staring at her package. Katie lifted her legs and teased the tip of the butt plug against her anus. The sensation was not unpleasant. She worked at relaxing and applied some pressure. The butt plug entered her anus, and after overcoming a slight bit of pain, the wide portion popped beyond her anal rim and seated home. That wasn't too hard. Feels kind of interesting. She the scooted around and got on her knees to make a show of encouraging Robin, who responded by just shaking her head. Katie smiled and winked at her. Ten minutes later, Katie was pretty used to the butt plug, hardly noticing it was there, while Robin still stared forlornly at her package.

"ATTENTION!"

All the girls squirreled around into their classic position; butt high, knees spread, displaying their pussies and their anuses in the display of availability. Katie noticed Robin brightened visibly when the orderly Fred led in two boy-toys, one of them being David. The other was one she didn't recognize and felt a pang of disappointment that it wasn't Rick.

"Except for 4Y and 3Y, all at ease!" Fred shoved the two boy-toys in their walking chains toward Katie and Robin. The men's cocks visibly hardened as they approached the girls. Fred came close and inspected Katie's behind. "Nice job 3!" He then looked over at Robin. "Are you giving us trouble again, Baldy?" [L3]

Katie saw Robin's face color at the mention of her shaved head and felt sorry for her friend. She was a beautiful young woman and it had to be difficult to endure the loss of her hair. But that was why they'd shaved her bald, as punishment for resisting the program. It was only one of the punishments the poor girl had endured before she'd finally given in. At least her hair was starting to grow back a bit now. Her scalp was covered in a short fuzz of blonde hair.

Fred sneered. "We have some nasty ways of making you comply with anal, but we'll try it nice for now, 4Y!" He looked at David. "Get on with the program!"

David nodded. "Yes, sir!" His voice was compliant, but Katie noticed the hardening in his hazel eyes at Fred's gruff manner towards Robin. If this was happening back in the outside world, Fred would undoubtedly received a knuckle sandwich.

The more she saw of David Garrison, the more Katie liked him. He wasn't just handsome—with sable brown hair, hazel eyes, and a swimmer's physique—but he was kind and protective of Robin. After everything she'd been through, Robin needed a champion. And they made such a cute couple!

Fred linked David by a long chain next to Robin. After removing David's walking chains, he fastened the other boy-toy next to Katie. "3Y, meet B3! Oh, you girls can be at ease now. I want both of you up to the middle-sized plugs by the end of the day," Fred ordered, then left in that annoying officious way of his.

With his departure, Robin embraced David and kissed him. Katie smiled, knowing she had truly helped her friend.

"I'm new," said B3. "I've only been here four days."

Katie turned her attention to the young man next to her. He was on the shorter side, but muscular and good-looking. His light brown hair was clipped very short, almost like a military buzz-cut, and as her eyes drifted lower she admired his perfect six-pack abs. "No problem. I'm a veteran of eight days now." They both chuckled and she noticed he had dimples when he smiled. "How are you taking to it so far?"

B3 shrugged. "The shock of losing my freedom is still with me, but as far as the routine, I guess it is what it is. I don't think I have any choice. As tough as I thought I was, I was no match for them. Fuckers know their stuff when it comes to kidnapping."

Katie nodded. "You're right. But no operation is perfect. We just have to keep ourselves alert and in good shape and wait for our chance. See my friend over there?" Katie whispered, "Her name is Robin and I'm Katie Wellington. Remember us when you get out of here."

B3 smiled and replied in a hushed tone, "I'm Greg Robins. My parents' names are Bill and Marjorie. When you get out, please get in contact with them. My father is an attorney and has connections with law enforcement. We need to blow the whistle on this place."

Katie nodded, then saw Abby slide down and interrupt the kissing and fondling between Robin and David. "You two are permitted to titillate each other. No orgasms, though. Your priority today is anal. David, I know you've been through the routine of getting the beginner plugs and working up. I want you to help Robin through that process. Robin, are you going to work with him?"

Robin meekly nodded. "I'll try."

Abby turned to Katie. "B3 hasn't had a plug yet either. I expect you two to work together with this. Also, it's mandatory that at least during the M time, that you two stimulate each other. Remember Katie, lust the one you're with." She gave her a wink and handed her a package of plugs. "Here's a packet for B3. Robin, here's a packet for your guy. He's done this before, so he can take the big one."

Katie turned to Greg and grinned. "I already have mine in, big boy!" She lightly pinched the tip of his cock. "Get on your hands and knees and spread your knees!" He hesitated for a moment, so she gave his cock a gentle tug.

"I guess I can't resist when you ask so nicely," Greg said dryly, then grinned and complied.

Katie lubed up the small plug and probed it gently against Greg's anus, rimming him with the tip. Greg sighed. Katie touched his cock again which had grown quite firm, gently rubbing the underside. She started to apply more pressure with the plug to his tight ass.

"Just relax," she soothed.

Greg released a hushed growl. "This isn't easy for me, you know. I'm a guy. Guy's aren't supposed to be taking anything in the ass."

"You have to forget all your preconceived notions of what's manly and what's not. It's no big deal. This can be very enjoyable if you let it. Lots of guys enjoy anal play." She continued to tease his cock. Greg shifted, attempting to relax his sphincter and Katie took the opportunity to push the plug in a little bit. "You'll feel just the slightest sensation of discomfort as it goes in, but it goes away almost instantly. Just relax; the more you relax, the better it is."

As she coached Greg, Katie overheard David saying similar words to Robin and her friend's answering whimper. She knew this was hard for Robin, but David was the best possible person to gently guide her through it.

Katie pushed a little harder on the plug and it popped in. Greg uttered a "whoof" and then looked over his shoulder and smiled.

"That wasn't so bad," he said.

"See? Told you. How does it feel?"

"Well, different. That's for sure." Katie wiggled her finger on the tip of the butt plug, causing it to gyrate around a little bit inside of him. "That's interesting," he responded analytically. "I'm getting kind of a tingly feeling when you do that."

"It's probably making contact with your prostate. That's good; we'll do some more of that during the day."

"If you think so."

"Yeah, I think so. We need to have a little fun with that gland in there; it'll give you a nice hard-on."

"I'm already so hard it almost hurts!"

"Almost?" Katie teased. "Well, we'll change that."

"Be careful," he whispered. "I know a few tricks of my own when it comes to teasing pussy, and I'm looking forward to teasing yours until it's dripping wet."

"Promises, promises," Katie joked.

Greg chuckled. "You sure were noisy last night with my slider guy. You seem to really like him. I hope you don't mind snuggling with me."

Katie looked down at his hard body, the neatly trimmed dark brown pubic hair around his throbbing cock, muscular thighs, dreamy hazel eyes and a smile that would make any woman want to taste it. "I'm perfectly happy to snuggle with you," she assured, though she still couldn't help wishing she was spending this time with Rick. Their night together was amazing. Lust the one you're with, lust the one you're with, she reminded herself as she lay down next to Greg and let his strong arms enfold her.

Katie looked over to see David was still encouraging Robin. Robin was in the same ass-in-the-air position that Greg had been in, while David was very delicately touching and rimming her anus while his fingers danced along her pussy.

"That's it, Robin. This can feel so good. You just have to relax and trust me. Relax...relax... Doesn't your pussy feel good? It's nice and wet." Robin bit her lip and nodded. "I want to put a plug in your ass now," he continued in a gentle tone. "Just a small one. Will you let me?" Robin nodded. "Good girl," he praised and placed a kiss on her butt cheek.

Robin sighed and Katie saw much of the tension leave her slender body. David took a well-lubed, small plug and started delicately probing Robin's opening. She instantly tensed up, then relaxed again. "Very good, sweetie," said David, continuing to finger Robin's pussy. Robin smiled and released a little sigh, then a little squeak when David popped the butt plug into her ass. "That wasn't so bad," he said.

Robin shook her head. "It's okay," she said meekly, but Katie saw telltale tears in her blue eyes.

"How does it feel?" David asked.

"Weird. I... I feel violated."

"I understand. It's always strange the first time. You'll stop noticing it shortly. Lay down next to me, I want to hug you."

Robin nodded and curled into David's comforting embrace.

Part 1 C

As their time together progressed Katie grew more comfortable with Greg, but she was still more subdued than she should be. She hoped he wouldn't notice. Greg was obviously very interested in exploring her body. He's so good looking. Lust the one you're with... She turned over and started fondling Greg's cock as he explored her sex with his fingers.

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
124 Followers
12