The Mint Bk. 02 Pt. 02

Story Info
Interesting developments.
7.2k words
4.53
8.9k
6

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers

Katie was shocked at the well-stocked and equipped kitchen. Subzero refrigerators, various types of heating surfaces, master chef knives, finest clad, stainless steel cookware with thick, heat-holding bottoms and an incredibly well-stocked wine and spirits cabinet.

V handed her an apron. "When you're wearing this, you're limited in showing availability, so you're going to have to wiggle your butt a lot if someone comes in." Turning so her fanny faced her, V showed Katie how to stick her rear out and wiggle it enticingly. Katie giggled and copied the motion. "Very good," V complimented, then handed her a knife. "Now, let's get you to work."

Soon, Katie was set to finely chopping shallots for the evening meal. V seemed to be everywhere in the kitchen; checking this, correcting that, adding a pinch here. Katie watched with appreciation. This was why the residents of The Mint enjoyed such delicious meals and it was satisfying to be a part of it.

During that evening's masturbation session, Katie followed the instructions closely. By the end, her heat had risen dramatically. Two more days of this before I get to come again, she thought with frustration as the lights slowly dimmed from yellow-orange to bluish and the soft warm heat warmed the room up several degrees making it comfortable to sleep nude. Looking up, she noticed there was a video on the television screen. The light was low on the video, but she could make it out. It was the men's dorm. The guys and a few girls were shifting about on their mats, starting to turn over for sleep. She counted six guys with very erect penises. Wonder how they get to sleep, she thought, as her pussy throbbed at the sight. Her gaze zeroed in on one man. Her Rick, semi-hard at that point. With images of Rick's semi-hard cock and fantasies of how she'd fix that flowing through her mind, Katie finally drifted off to sleep.

The begging of a boy-toy being teased over on the Z line woke Katie at about 2 in the morning. She yawned and then turned over to go back to sleep. Then she remembered the video. She looked up. There was Rick, lying on his back, his cock super erect. Katie remembered his statement from the night before. I'll be thinking of you and I'll get so hard it hurts. He was looking at her on the video screen as well, she could tell. Katie smiled to herself, then yawned and stretched seductively, turned over and opened her legs, let her hands caress down her stomach to her outer thighs. "Mmm..." Her eyes barely shut. She let out contented purrs as her fingers slid along her thighs towards the front. When she finally touched her nether-lips, she noticed Rick move his hand to his cock. Seconds later, the screen blinked and the overall view shrunk some, and the side view of Rick, much larger, appeared on the left-hand side of the huge screen. The lighting was different, more intense. The guard had noticed his activity. I wonder if they noticed mine, she wondered. Smiling, she spread her legs, then bent the knees, bringing her feet virtually flat against each other, with her legs forming a square-sided O. She pulled her feet up and down; the action opening and slightly shutting her pussy. Rick started shaking his head as if in disbelief, and then put his hands over his face and started fucking the air with his cock in desperation. When he lowered his hands to look again, Katie laughed and mimicked his air-fucking motions. His mouth moved, like he was saying, "Too much! Leave me alone!"

After a few more minutes of teasing and enjoying watching his cock wiggle and throb, Katie smiled and rolled over. A minute later, she looked up and saw that the screen had gone back to normal, without the partial screen zoomed in on Rick. He'd turned over also, no longer looking at the screen. Katie sighed, clamping her legs together, wishing for Rick's throbbing cock between them and eventually drifted off to sleep.

The next morning's masturbation session was a little different. Given the state she was in, with the glow of horniness from her video interplay with Rick still on her, Katie was relieved the masturbation session was different. Indeed, it started with a little bit of vaginal toying, but soon, it was purely breast play. Breast play, accompanied by a good-looking guy with the girl on his lap. His legs were on top of hers, holding them apart and exposing her pussy, while talking in a sexy voice to her and playing with her breasts in about seven different ways. Katie felt the heat in her cunt build as she continued to emulate the breast play. Damn, she thought, I never knew my breasts could make me so horny.

Afterward, she commented to Stacy, "That was a different session."

"Yes, they've had those before. The reason behind them, we believe, is it just brings your breasts even more into play. They do them for the guys too. The guys' breasts, never get the play that ours get. I guess they're not considered as sexual as our breasts. But in any case, the more we relate the play with them to what's going on in our pussy, the stronger the effect of breast-play is on our arousal."

That evening, Katie heard that she'd been selected to go to the boys' dorm for something that was called "tromboning" practice. She was selected alongside a girl from the W room[J1] , who she'd heard referred to as "Carrot." Carrot had curly red hair, with visible red highlights in her pubic hair as well. Abby approached Katie to fix her in her walking chains for the walk over to the male dorm.

"What's 'tromboning' practice?" Katie asked.

"Well, it's not what you think."

"I don't think anything. I haven't a clue!"

"There is something called 'tromboning' that you might've heard of, but this is different."

"How?" said Katie.

"Well, you know how in a trombone, there are different notes as you slide out, you go a little bit in, a little bit out, then you go all the way in and all the way out?"

Katie flushed. "Oh, no. I get the picture."

"You'll have fun with it," laughed Abby.

Once in the men's dorm, Katie was fixed to the A line with a sliding chain. Cocky came over and instructed her. "Work your way from A4 all the way to A's slide. When you come to each station, lay down on your back and spread."

Katie nodded, looking at A line's cocks, all at attention. "What are they going to do?"

"Oh, you'll see. They're the ones doing; you just have to be done to today. You just relax and take what's coming."

Katie was not sure what to think of that, and it made her a little nervous as she was led to A4's station and beckoned to lie down. Cocky used his foot to encourage her to spread her legs. Even in her nervous state, Katie looked at A4 and couldn't help but admire the view. Such well-defined muscularity, a neatly trimmed pubic bush of glossy brown hair, dark brown eyes she could get lost in, and the kind of strong chin she just loved. Delicious.

Cocky instructed A4. "What I want you to do is just tease her with your cock head. When she starts to squirm, all you're going to do is, insert your cock head." Cocky demonstrated on his cock, "Just to here."

"Sure," said A4.

A4 knelt between Katie's legs. He grabbed his dick and rubbed it slowly up and down her wetness. She inhaled a sharp breath. Oh my gosh, I need to fuck! As he continued the up and down motion, she started whimpering. Cocky nodded. A4 shoved slightly and intruded the tip of his swollen member inside Katie.

"Just hold it there," said Cocky. "3Y, give him a little squeeze to welcome him in." Katie bit her lower lip and concentrated on working her Kegel trained muscles.

A4 closed his eyes. "Mmm...nice."

"Now A4, pull it out a little bit, so you're barely in there and then go back and forth, just the tip. We just want the tip going in and out, in and out."

"Ugh! I can't stand this!" Katie complained.

"Oh, be quiet!" said Cocky. "You better stand it, there are four more guys lined up to do the same to you."

"Oh, god." Katie closed her eyes and steeled herself as A4 shallowly fucked her needy pussy, just enough to make it even needier.

"That's good," Cocky said after a few moments. "It looks like you got at least ten strokes. Thank the lady!"

"Thank you ma'am!" said the polite A4.

"Okay 3, you can get up. Let's go to A3!" Katie didn't move. "Come on, girl!" Cocky bent down and helped Katie to her feet. He led her over to A3's pad and beckoned her down again. "Spread those legs, young lady!"

Katie complied, then looked up and gulped. A3 had closely-cropped, blond hair, and beautiful blue eyes she could get lost in, a swollen member accented by chiseled thighs.

"Go for it!" Cocky said to the man. "You know what to do."

A3 did know what to do. It was Katie who was lost in confusion from the sensual overload of a second tease of that nature. When he popped the head of his cock in her, she squealed.

"Noisy, aren't you?" A3 said. Katie could only nod.

When A2, and then finally A1 finished with Katie, she just lay there, unable to move. A1 had to help her, virtually lift her to her feet, to get her over to A's station for another round of cock-headed insertion. After Katie lay there, panting, for a few minutes, A touched her tummy, and she felt like there was absolutely nothing on the other side but a vacuum of need welling up within her.

Cocky came over. "Okay girl, let's get you over on your knees. It's half-insertion time, doggie style!" He instructed A. "Make sure you play with her ass, we're starting to get her trained for anal. We want to sensitize her to being played with there."

"Yes, and what a delightful ass it is to play with," said A, admiring her exposed ass and genital region.

Katie's mind was in a state of confusion as A moved behind her and thrust half his cock in and out of her 10 times. The incomplete thrusts were driving her crazy. Do it, do it! Do me! Fuck me hard! It was all she could do to keep from collapsing onto the mat as A did his final withdrawal and then helped her to repeat the performance with A1. When she finally made it to A4 and he finished his tenth in and out, half-cock slide and withdrew, Katie collapsed on the mat, almost in a fetal position. She was crying.

"Please, please! I can't take it! Come on and fuck me right! Fuck me hard, please!"

A4 patted her on her shoulder. "Damn, I wish I could. I would do it in a heartbeat. You're gorgeous, so hot!" He collapsed down by her and hugged her. Katie could feel his need on her backside.

Cocky walked over and handed Katie a bottle of water. She gulped it, as if water would satisfy her burning need. After she'd downed most of the bottle and regained a modicum of control over her body, Cocky asked her, "Would you like a small break before we do the final run?"

"Oh, please!" she said.

"Well, there's a bit of an errand I'd like you to do. It's Dicky's O-night and same with B4. What I'll do is, I'll have you go over to B4's station and Dicky will join you. Go ahead and give both of them a blowjob and while you're blowing one off, the other one will be fingering your ass. We're going to tune you to equate ass play with the extreme arousal you're in, if that's all right with you? You want to blow these guys?"

Katie nodded. Releasing the guys was at least a release, even though it wasn't hers.

Dicky came over and unclamped Katie's chain from the A line and moved her and the chain over to the B line and B4's station. B4 was one eager fellow. Slimmer in build than most the other guys, with an olive complexion, black hair, and eyes almost as dark, and an equine Mediterranean nose. Automatically, Katie looked down and her eyes rounded. She'd never seen something as beautiful as this man's cock, nestled in a dark bush of glossy pubic hair. Almost too eagerly, she took it in hand, and then the week's of training for blowjob kicked in. She fondled his scrotum, felt his heavy balls and started sticking her tongue out, touching and lapping the shaft in various locations.

B4 was soon moaning and begging, "Now, please now! I'm so damn ready!"

As she took his shaft fully in her mouth and started moving up and down with one hand on the shaft adding some rubbing movement, Dicky stooped down and started playing with her butt. In time with her up and down motion, Dicky soon had his finger in her butt, going in and out. The tempo increased as B4 put his hand on the back of Katie's head and started thrusting himself into her. Katie worked hard to keep it up, while Dicky increased the tempo and thrust his finger in farther and more insistently into her anus, in and out, in the same rhythm. Katie looked up, caught the lustful expression of B4 and matched it, her butt pushing at the insistent finger and her mouth greedily taking his cock in and out. As B4 built to climax, Katie pulled back just slightly and caught the cum more in the roof of her mouth which helped her restrain any gag reflex. She gulped down B4's semen, then let his cock go, panting, gulping for air. B4 stooped down and put his hands on both sides of Katie's head, his forehead against hers.

"Oh, that was so good! That was so good my sweet! So beautiful..."

"Excellent!" said Dicky, as his cock bobbed to attention near Katie's face. "Scoot around a little bit, 3Y! I want B4 to have nice access to your butt. You see what I was doing with her? Do something like that. Have fun with her butt, make sure you penetrate. If you want to do what I did, that's fine. If you have any other ideas, play, just keep her stimulated there, while she's sucking on my cock."

Katie took Dicky's cock in her hand. So hard. The product of 4+ months of daily male Kegel training. Shortly, Katie lost herself and violently worked her mouth on his cock. Dicky's trained control barely prevented an unload deep in her throat.

Dicky stooped down and hugged Katie, and holding her tightly, helped her to her feet. "There, wasn't that a nice little break from tromboning?" Katie weakly smiled, not sure whether he was serious or joking. "Let's get you back over to the A line. We're going to finish your session there. Full insertions this time. Bu you've got to control yourself. We don't want you losing it."

A4 was lying down with his cock in full attention. Katie was positioned to stand over him. "Spread your legs," directed Dicky. "Let A4 enjoy the view." A4's cock visibly throbbed. He was definitely enjoying the view.

"3Y, lean forward and start playing with your nipples. I'm going to put something in your butt, something a little bit more substantial that my finger."

"What?" asked Katie, a bit concerned.

"Oh, nothing you haven't had before. It's a medium butt plug."

While Katie was playing with A4's nipples, Dicky lubed up the butt plug and pushed it against her anus. Katie reacted to the pressure as she'd been trained, pushing back. Soon, she felt the thickness of the plug stretch her sphincter muscles open and wedge into her rectum. Dicky pushed on the plug and wiggled it back and forth, multiplying the sensation. Katie groaned and her pussy throbbed.

"Okay 3Y, this time you control the motion. You can go all the way, but don't you dare come or start thrusting too quickly. The guys can control themselves as long as the tempo is slow. When you do each full thrust, I want you to clench your pussy around their cock. And guys, I want to hear murmurs of satisfaction if you like it. 3Y, that's what you want to hear too, do you understand?"

Katie's voice was husky with need. "Yes..." She lowered herself onto the cock beneath her and mounted it cowgirl style. The sensations of full penetration were incredible after all the teasing she'd endured. "God, so good!"

She clenched and A4 broke out in a big smile. "M-mm, that's it, 3Y."

She rose a bit and then felt his cock ram home as she sat down hard on it. Almost overcome with passion, she remembered to do the clenching. After ten clenches, Dicky helped her to her feet. Her body nearly wrenched with frustration. "Please, I can't go on! I can't do this!"

"Oh, certainly you can," chided Dicky. "It's just a matter of mind over matter."

"Mind over matter?" She gave him a glare. "That's easy to say, but it just doesn't happen that way!"

"Well, come along, let's get you to A3." As Dicky guided her, his fingers strayed between her butt cheeks and toyed with the butt plug.

It was all Katie could do to restrain herself. Dicky's hand on her shoulder helped her as she slid A3's cock slowly inside her pulsing pussy. She gave it a vaginal squeeze and then slowly withdrew. She controlled the motion, but it was ten times worse and harder to bear. After four repetitions, Katie started to pump.

Dicky squeezed her shoulder hard, while A3 started to react to Katie's motion. "Stop it!" Dicky yelled.

Somewhere, somehow Katie managed to bring herself under control and finish without coming. Dicky helped her up from A3's station and then moved her down to A2. She eyed his swollen member, a deep shade of red, oozing pre-cum.

Damn, he is a good-looking guy! Oh man! Dicky helped her ease down. She grabbed his swollen member and her pussy tingled just from touching it. Then slowly, she slid it in. It felt so incredible, his thick cock and the plug filling her at the same time. She looked down at A2's handsome face, his eyes glazed over with passion for her. Oh, my god! Valiantly, Katie managed one more slide, but on the third, she felt the tightly wound pressure of her orgasm start to spin free. She knew it was against the rules, but there was no stopping it. She bent over and grasped A2 tightly, her pelvic region gyrating insanely against him. A2 groaned loudly and vigorously fucked back.

Dicky a few steps away, moved in to try to restrain her, but it was useless at that point. They both had each other in an iron grip. Dicky pulled her butt pug out and then slammed it home, pushing Katie into a shaking, yowling climax. A2 followed shortly after.

Afterward, Katie sprawled on top of A2, the pair of them drenched with sweat and panting. Thankfully, Dicky left them there to recover. After a few minutes, he returned and brought them both a bottle of water.

Katie looked up. "Uh-oh. I'm in trouble, aren't I?"

Dicky smiled down at her. "Well, yes. But not too much trouble. You might have to do a little penance."

"Penance?"

"You'll see..."

"Mmhmm," she hummed. "Well, it was probably worth it."

"You'll see," said Dicky a little more sinisterly. "But for now, consider yourself in a state of disgrace." Katie nodded, wondering what the heck that meant.

She slurped down most of the bottle of water, and Dicky said, "Now it's time to get you back to the girls' dorm. I'm afraid you'll have to wear these chains."

Katie looked down at the set of chains, not much different than what she had been in. But once they were attached, she found that she was back in the old perp walk position that she'd been in when she was on the short chain and first came to The Mint. The chains pulled her hands down tight enough that she stooped forward, the 12 inches between her ankles only allowed her to take a mincing little step.

Dicky instructed, "Keep your hands on your pussy! We don't want you dripping semen everywhere!"

Oh God, Katie thought with a groan, he's not going to let me wash this stuff out!

An orderly came and escorted her, first to the administrative room, where he announced that she lost control in the boys' dorm and asked everybody to look at her.

"Spread your legs, 3Y[J2]! Move your hands away, let them see the cum dripping down your thigh from the illegal orgasm."

Despite being desensitized and having to show her nudity a lot in the last week, Katie could not help but feel humiliated. Her face flushed hot as they made a big deal out of what just transpired. The orderly instructed her to hold the cum in her pussy again and made her shuffle back to the female dorm. Once there, the orderly announced her presence and asked everyone to look his way.

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers