The Mint Bk. 02 Pt. 03

Story Info
New things to learn.
5.6k words
4.51
8.8k
4

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers

From a deep, dark, absolute sleep, Katie heard a gentle humming, then light brushstrokes on her inner thighs. She drifted into wakefulness as the soft strokes slowly edged toward her nether lips. Punchy with the lack of sleep, her vagina clenched, already wet from two prior brink sessions with these evil guys, with their hard cocks, smiling faces and educated hands. Katie steeled herself against the coming unanswerable ache between her legs; the probes, the touches, the caresses. She felt the juice oozing out between her puffy pussy lips. The first touch of the whirling, soft bristles teased her outer labia. Katie reacted with a sharp intake of air. The two gentlemen— no, thought Katie, they're not gentlemen—they were scoundrels, but they were very gentle. The two men's cocks throbbed, almost in unison, Katie noted, as she shook herself awake. Within minutes, she was begging them to either leave her alone or take her and fuck her. She got quite descriptive on how they could fuck her.

At that point, she didn't care; she just needed something hard inside her. Hard and throbbing and moving back and forth. Her begging devolved to a whine. The guys continued provoking her pussy. One used his hand to spread her lips wide, while the other delicately traced her inner sex. Then he pulled back her clitoral hood while the other guy tap danced his fingers on the nub. Katie whimpered. Soon she was yelling incomplete sentences. At the signal that Katie's mental stability had started to slip, the guys eased off, each grasping a thigh and giving it a loving squeeze. They both simultaneously nuzzled their lips close to Katie's cheeks and kissed her on the face. Katie wanted to bite them, but with two at once, she couldn't make up her mind fast enough and lost her opportunity, as they moved away from her.

"Good night, gorgeous," one of them said. "We'll play with you in a few hours again," he chuckled.

They both nestled into sleep, lying on their sides, with swollen cocks. Katie shut her eyes against the visual insult of being so close to their manhood and yet so far away. With eyes shut, she could still see those throbbing dicks. But she was exhausted, and shortly after shutting her eyes, she was gently snoring.

She dreamed she could see herself as if looking into a mirror, but it must've be one of those fun house, circus mirrors, because her groin had swollen to about ten times the normal size and throbbed with heat that felt almost painful.

Oh no, she thought. She heard a worrying sound. Rodents, they're coming to get me! She panicked. She could hear the rodents on her legs. She thought of their little whiskered faces with pink noses, coming to nestle in her sex. Oh, no! She wanted to run, but for some reason, she couldn't move.

The noise of the men's dorm coming to life in the morning broke through Katie's nightmare and the whirling brushes turned her mind to jelly for one last time. Soon, the exercise video came on and the two guys desisted from teasing Katie and went through leg lifts, pushups, sit-ups. Katie watched in interest as the guys went through their own Kegel stretches, strengthening their pelvic floor. Katie's mind was as if drugged, half there, entranced by so many penises around her, in various forms, flexing through various exercises. She thought, Is this heaven or is this hell?

Dicky showed up, "My guys, excellent work! What a nice puddle!" He stooped down and observed Katie's secretions. She shuddered as he wet-checked her. "That's about as wet as you can get 'em!" Dicky smiled. Then he looked at Katie. "And how are you feeling, young lady?" Katie muttered something indiscernible. "That's what I thought," said Dicky. "Let's get some breakfast in you, and then we'll get you washed up for the day's activities."

The thought of day's activities broke through the fog in her mind. Oh, god. What are they going to do to me next?

Dicky started to release Katie's legs from their outstretched position and moved the chains that kept her hands from being able to reach her pussy and attached her to her regular chain. "Now, 3Y, you be good during breakfast!" Then he looked at the guys. "Keep an eye on her, and make sure her fingers don't stray!"

Katie agreed to be good and the guys nodded a willingness to help her do so.

Breakfast was a relief; doing something, eating, just going through the motions of enjoying a tasty breakfast. Katie was ravenous, eating everything put before her. After breakfast, she watched forlornly as Tigger and Z were led out and she was left shorn of female company in the men's dorm.

The video screen came to life, showing the girls' dorm, all Katie's friends, with their hands between their legs for their morning masturbation session. There was a picture within a picture, displaying a video of a woman expertly playing with a cock. The guys started emulating the movement. Soon, Katie was watching as the twelve male inmates of the dorms' cocks harden. After the session, Dicky came over to Katie and put her on the sliding leash.

"I need you to go over to B4. P used him up last night so he's having a hard time getting a nice stiff cock in the cock hardening session. I would like you to use your mouth. Get him hard and throbbing."

Katie was happy to oblige, and soon her little pink tongue was darting in and out, touching the tip, touching mid-shaft, touching down as B4's cock started to go from semi-soft to rock-hard. Katie placed her mouth over the tip, her tongue lavishing the ridge. Then she went down, taking it as far as she could, taking the opportunity to practice suppressing her gag reflex.

A few minutes later Dicky said, "That's enough, you got him plenty hard. We'll let you know if we need you for the afternoon cock-hardening session." After warning two guys, B3 and B4, to watch Katie and not let her play with herself, Dicky said, "We'll be back soon," and moved off.

Cocky returned this time and led her over between B1 and Rick. He had her stooped down between the two guys, and with Rick's help, they soon had her fixed into a doggie style position, with her arms bent forward and her head down. With the use of a few extra ropes, Katie was pretty much fixed in that position.

Cocky instructed, "Let's work that ass of hers, but bring her to the brink with pussy play first, then start working that butt plug in and out."

After he left, Rick stooped down and whispered to Katie, "How are you holding up?"

Katie paused. "I don't know if holding up has anything to do with it. I'm still here. Mentally, at least partially here."

"Well I'm sorry to tell you Katie, but I'm going to enjoy playing with you."

Normally, the thought of Rick's hands playing her body like a fine instrument would have had her in bliss, but knowing he had to leave her hanging like all the other guys, took all the fun out of the scenario. "That's just great," said Katie sarcastically.

B1 and Rick soon had Katie straining against the restraints and speaking gibberish. Rick started to play with her butt plug, wiggling and turning it. Then he yanked it out. Katie yelped.

"You got to work with me with your butt, sweetie. Don't resist it."

Katie growled and gave him a look. "You can be a real asshole sometimes."

"Very funny. Focus, Katie," Rick said as he started to move the butt plug in and out. Katie, despite her delirium, managed to push and pull in such a way to minimize the strain. After a while, with B1's fingers continuing to stroke her pussy, Katie began to realize she was enjoying the plug going in and out.

Sensing that, Rick said, "How does that feel? Do you like it yet?"

Katie sort of nodded and barely squeaked out, "Yes."

"Good," said Rick, "because today, I have the honor of putting the big one in you."

Katie's stomach dropped in fear, remembering the size of the big butt plug.

"I'm not ready!" she squeaked.

"I'm here. You can do it. All you have to do, is do what you got good at with this one. Yeah, it's a little more pressure, but you can take it. Just don't tighten up and get worried about it," counseled Rick.

Rick pulled out the medium butt plug. He and B1 continued to play with Katie's pussy while touching her anus simultaneously. Despite her anxiety about the big plug, Katie felt herself coming into the brink again. While B1 maintained her in a hyper state of arousal, Rick started lubing up the big boy. Katie's eyes were shut and she was making mewling sounds. Rick inserted a finger in Katie's ass and wiggled it around, withdrew it, then put two fingers in, slowly. Katie gasped at the increased volume passing through her sphincter. As he passed through, Rick moved his fingers apart, further stretching her sphincter.

"Relax," he soothed as B1 started toying with her clit. Rick continued and then took the lubed, big butt plug and started sliding it in Katie's ass. "Relax, relax! Push back at it, as if you're passing—you now—I hate to be gross. Just push back at it. You're clean, so don't worry about anything coming the wrong way."

Katie was in no shape to debate. She did what she was told. Straining, straining. Rick sensed Katie's moves and at the optimal time he pushed hard. Katie yelped as the large diameter squeezed by her sphincter and then slid home. She had a huge sense of fullness from the large butt plug. B1 and Rick stopped playing with her pussy, sat back and admired their work. Katie looked at Rick, sitting on his butt, his cock fully extending, hard. She smiled and made kissy gestures with her mouth in that direction.

Rick smiled. "How are you feeling, babe?"

"Full," said Katie.

"Well, good. We'll leave it in there for a while; let you get used to it."

He signaled to Cocky who came over to the pair of them to undo Katie so she could sit between B1 and Rick. She reached for Rick's cock.

"Hey there!" said Rick. "I'm not allowed to come."

"Oh, that's alright," said mischievous Katie, as she started stroking him.

Dicky came over after a half hour and said, "Let's get that thing out of this girl!"

"On your knees," ordered Rick. Katie complied. "Getting it out should be easier. Just poop it out.

"Ick!" said Katie.

"Don't worry, you're too clean inside for anything icky to come out." Katie rolls her eyes.

[J1] After some strain and a little bit of hurt, the big boy popped out of her butt. Cocky took it away. Before he left, he said to Katie, "We have some neat plans for you this afternoon after lunch."

Good Grief! What are they going to do next? She looked down between her legs and saw there was actually a puddle of goo forming on the mat.

After lunch, Dicky brought a stool type contraption over, with a hole in the middle. He instructed B1 to lie down. Then he shortened B1's chain so he could barely move his head and placed a stool over B1[J2] . Katie's chain was fastened to the slider. Dicky instructed her to sit on the stool. He did that and looked down at B1's face and Katie's bottom. He instructed her to stand up and adjusted the legs, making them slightly shorter, then instructed her to sit down.

"How's the view down there?" Dicky asked B1.

"It's good! I wish you'd give me a little bit more or lower a little."

"Oh sorry! Close, but not touching; that's the rules! How does she smell?"

"Like a woman in heat!"

"Well, that's what she is! Aren't you, 3Y?" Katie just humphed. "Okay 3Y, what I want you to do, is play with his cock. Get it as stiff as you can and then B will take over."

"How's that?" asked Katie.

"Oh, you'll find out," grinned Dicky.

Katie slowly stroked her fingertips around B1's swollen dick, lightly dancing on the other side. She felt his breath. He was actually blowing on her. Soon, he was yelling, "Please, please!" Katie continued twirling her finger around the head of his cock, dabbing into his pre-cum and used it to lube the ridge. She started flicking the ridge. B1 was panting and begging. Rick moved in.

"Very good!"

Simultaneously, Rick's fingers and Katie's fingers played with B1's twitching cock. Then Rick stooped forward, his tongue came out and he licked B1's cock.

Katie's eyes widened at the sight of her favorite playmate—handsome, masculine Rick—voluntarily licking another man's penis.[L3] A strange sensation came over her as she watched, unable to take her eyes off Rick as he opened his mouth and took B1's cock inside. She was turned on, and yet, there was a part of her that wondered if he enjoyed this more than he enjoyed sex with her. He looked very into what he was doing. He sucked B1's cock with an expertise and eagerness that couldn't be possible for someone who didn't enjoy what he was doing.

On an upstroke, as B1's wet cock reappeared from a journey deep into Rick's throat, Rick cast a glance up to Katie and smiled. "You want a taste?" He tilted the cock towards her and winked.

Katie pushed aside her conflicting feelings about the situation and nodded, then leaned forward and took the cock into her mouth. It slipped between her lips easily, already lubed with Rick's saliva. And it tasted good; like B1's precum and Rick's delicious lips. She felt his hands slip into her hair, gently encouraging her to move her head up and down on B1's straining cock. B1's hips bucked up gently to meet her, and she could feel his harsh, hot breaths on her wet pussy, hear his groans of pleasure.

Rick played with B1's scrotum while Katie sucked his cock, whispering hot words of encouragement to her. Then, he pulled B1's cock back towards his own waiting mouth and slurped it down, pumping and sucking vigorously until B1's moans became cries of climax and he shot his load into Rick's mouth. Katie watched, entranced in lust, mouth watering, as Rick swallowed every last drop of cum. When he let go of B1's cock, Katie eagerly took it in hand and licked it clean, her pussy on fire, aching from the arousing display.

Poor B1, I'm probably dripping all over his face. The thought made her giggle.

When she finished licking, Rick smiled at her and gave her a kiss. She could taste B1's cum on his tongue. Strangely, that excited her even more.

"Nice work, B. You've really come a long way in your cock-sucking skills," said Cocky as he approached. He looked at Katie. "Well, did that excite you? Seeing some hot guy-on-guy action?"

"It did," Katie answered honestly, though she wasn't about to admit to her little pang of jealousy at the beginning.

"I had the feeling it might," Cocky said with a laugh. "Lots of the girls here like watching two guys getting it on, just like almost every guy I know likes to watch two lovely ladies going at it. Mmm...sexy."

"I never really was exposed to it before I came here, so I wasn't sure what to think at first, but I do like it."

B1 piped up from his place between Katie's thighs. "I can attest to that. My face is soaked."

They all laughed, and then Cocky moved Katie between two other guys for additional teasing to the brink. Then he came and moved her again, holding her tight around her shoulders, as her legs began to give out from the sexual frustration she was feeling. During the last session when the guys finally left her alone, Katie just rolled over and within seconds was in a deep, exhausted sleep.

She was awakened by the yell of "Attention!"

All the guys immediately put their hands on their cocks, holding them high, while Katie slowly and sleepily positioned her ass facing the front of the dorm. Soon, an orderly was buckling on her walking chains to take her back to the girls' dorm, her thighs still wet with arousal and an ache of frustration in her loins.

"Damn!" said Katie. "I can't concentrate on a thing." She slammed her Wall Street Journal down.

Stacy smiled at her. "It's like your brain's in a haze, isn't it?"

"Yes! I just can't focus!"

"Oh, don't worry," said Stacy. "One screw and you'll be just as good as new."

"Yes, but when?!" Katie shrieked. "I can't even touch myself with these silly chains they've got on my wrists."

"It's for your own good," smiled Stacy. "In your state, you wouldn't be able to control yourself and then would have to do more penance."

"Shit." growled Katie[J4] .

"Oh, don't worry. They'll be serving dinner soon. Maybe that will help you take your mind off of it."

"What's the name of this wonderful Merlot?" Katie asked Stacy for the third time during dinner that evening..

Stacy just grinned. "If I tell you again, you'll forget it again."

Katie sighed. It was true. Her brain was mush. All she could think about was quenching the fire in her pussy.

The evening's M session was a misery. Katie had the chain still attached from her wrists to her neck, precluding her from touching herself between her legs. With her amped-up libido, she tried to content herself by fondling her breasts and dry humping the air with her hips, but it was far from satisfying. After the session, Abby stooped down by Katie. As usual, legs spread, displaying her sex.

"Hey, how are you doing?"

"Totally, fucking miserable. Thanks for asking," Katie grumbled.

"Would you like to get fucked tonight?" asked Abby.

Katie's eyes widened at that. "Do they want ice water in hell?! Is it possible? Please, I really, really need to be fucked!"

"Well, it's kind of up to you," said Abby.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you might not want to do it this way..." Abby shook her head slowly.

"Are you kidding? I will do anything at this point!"

"Anything?" said Abby. Katie nodded impatiently. "Okay then, you're going to be paired up with another girl and two guys and they'll take you to the orgy room."

"The orgy room?"

"Oh, you'll find out. It'll be your first orgy practice."

"Orgy practice[J5]?"

"The only thing you might not want to do and I understand, you can always delay, is that your first release will be have to be female-female."

"What?" said Katie.

"Yeah, 69."

"Hmm." Katie thought about that for a moment. It wasn't exactly her cup of tea, but she'd licked cum out of a girl's pussy a few days ago, so she knew she could handle some mutual licking, but to actually climax from just that? She wasn't sure she could.

"You will also be, at the same time, hip to hip with the couple of guys 69ing each other," Abby added.

That thought was actually arousing. After her experience earlier with Rick, she knew that watching the guys next to her might help her become aroused enough to come, "Okay," said Katie "I'll do it. I'm so horny. I've got to come." She looked down at her throbbing sex.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" answered Katie.

Abby fastened Katie in her walking chains and she was marched to the front for the room and joined with Z. So this was who she would have to play with. It could be worse. Z was very pretty, with her short blonde hair, and violet, pixie-like eyes. Katie couldn't help but look between her legs. A wisp of gold pubic hair decorated her mons.

"Don't worry," whispered Z reassuringly. "I'll help you."

Katie smiled. "I'm Katie..."

"Shh!" said Z. "No names for now. Later. And especially no names in the room they take us to. The thing is videoed and full of microphones."

Katie and Z were soon joined by the two boy-toys. Katie was disappointed that Rick was not there, although A and A4 were, who she recalled from the day before. As the orderlies move them along, A winked at Katie.

"Sorry your friend B couldn't make it. I guess you'll have to handle the A-team tonight."

Katie smiled at his lame joke and looked at what was really a gorgeous chunk of male. She felt a pang in her stomach and a hunger for his swelling cock. "You'll do," she said as the orderlies hustled them along to the orgy room.

The doors opened and they stepped inside. Moments later two guards appeared, with tasers in their hands.

"What the..." started Katie.

"It's nothing," said Z. "Just a precaution. They're going to take all of our chains off. They only do that when they have an overwhelming force. They don't want any fracases."

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers
12