The Mint - Day 02

Story Info
Sex slave training continues.
18.6k words
4.58
33.2k
14

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers

The cruise ship gently rolled in the Caribbean sun. Katie was tanning on a lounge chair soothed by the warm breeze. A pert young island girl set a fruity drink with a speared orange slice beside her, while a dark-complexioned young man served a couple nearby. Turning to go, the waitress bent over and lifted her skirt to show a brown fanny with moist pussy lips and a darker brown anal areole. The waiter dropped his pants as sunlight morphed to warm incandescense and the sound of feminine murmuring grew louder.

"Good morning, girls!" A cheery voice called out.

Katie jerked awake and realized where she was. There was another attractive woman on the video screen. Another M-session? So early? She grunted. She was bone-sore from tossing around on her thin mat, still sexually aroused, and reeked of sex. "Shit."

Y came over and quickly swapped out her short neck chain for a longer one. "This is just so you can participate in the exercise session. You'll go back to the short one afterwards." She moved to 4Y and did the same.

"I trust all of you had a good night's sleep. I remember when I was at the Mint. My dreams were always particularly wild. Anyway, let's wake up! It's time for an ab workout."

Ugh. Katie shook her head. But the instructor was not deterred. "Okay, everyone face me! Let's get those legs in the air. Hold your legs out straight. Now up, down, up, down."

Despite her stiffness, Katie joined in. What choice did she have? She glanced to her side and noticed that even 4Y was participating in the workout.

"Okay, ladies! Open your legs wide. Now up, down, up, down. Now, side to side! Scoot over with one hand and lift your legs repeatedly, up, down, up, down. Okay, now scoot to the other side and repeat!" The voice grew even cheerier, something Katie didn't believe could be possible. "Now it's time to do fifty stomach crunches! I know some of you new girls might not be up to this, but just do as much as you can. You can always work up to it. Go! Crunch, crunch, crunch..."

For the next half hour, the girls were put through their paces. In addition to the abdominal exercises, they also did thigh and glute toners, and push-ups to strengthen and tone their arms and chest. Even Kegel exercises to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles. Before the session ended, the instructor reminded them, "You can do this exercise at any time, ladies. That's what I want from you. If you're bored, if you have free time, if you're lying down for bed, I want you to be clenching those muscles and doing your Kegels."

Afterward, all the girls, except those with short chains were allowed to use the restroom and shower area to clean up. A freshly showered Y ambled over and stood over Katie with legs apart and a thrusting sex. She didn't smell aroused, Katie thought, then realized how strange it was she would think such a thing. She'd been here less than a day and this place was already getting to her.

"I imagine you would like a chance to hit the toilet and wash up."

"I feel like a pig," Katie grumbled. "And if I don't get to use the toilet soon, I'll prove to be one."

Y took a length of chain and ran it through the spare D-ring on Katie's collar. The chain was wound over a cable a foot off the ground directly over where her neck chain terminated in a slot. Y clamped a lock on the ends of the chain, effectively chaining Katie twelve inches from the cable. The padlock had a flashing blue light. Y held it towards the guard and yelled, "3Y secured!"

A buzz sounded and Y pulled the end of Katie's neck chain out of a slot. The chain could slide along the cable to the toilets. Katie pulled her knees under her. "I can't believe how good it feels just to be able to crouch for change!"

"Getting enough chain so you can sit will be a great improvement. Then you'll get enough chain so you can walk along the slider for your toilet breaks. You also get to use the treadmill and stationary bike, but until then you have to crawl."

"How can I use the toilet with my head so low?"

"When you get to it, raise your butt and shimmy it around over the toilet. Your head will almost rest on your knees."

"I don't think I can poop with everyone in the room."

"Let me see if I can have the room cleared for you, princess," Y answered. Katie noted the sarcasm in her tone. "Honestly, no one is that interested in your bowel movements."

Katie sighed, then grumbled, "Wiping is going to be a trick."

"There's no toilet paper. There's a button on the side of the toilet that causes a sprayer to come out and clean your butt and pussy. It's warm and feels good. These bottom cleaners are very popular in Japan. After it sprays you, it blows hot air to dry you. You can use the shower afterwards, but you'll have to crouch on the floor. You'll be able to reach the flexible shower head, cheap soap, and cheap shampoo. Conditioner and a better selection of stuff is kept out of your reach until you earn your longer chain. There will be a short toothbrush labeled '3' on a chain and a shaker with baking soda. Decent toothpaste is a priviledge. Good luck. And hurry up because 4Y is waiting and I don't want to clean up if she can't hold it."

On hands and knees a completely humiliated Katie made her way to the toilet. As she passed 4Y, the bald girl held her nose. "Ick. You stink of sex."

"Shut up, 4Y," Katie groused in return. "You just smell."

When a fresher Katie returned to her mat, Y put the end of her cable in the slot. With a click, she was secured in place again. Y slid over to 4Y and sent her on her way to the toilet. Returning to Katie, she said, "Great news, 3Y, it's been confirmed you earned bonus points yesterday. 5 points for sampling 4Y's pussy juice, and 10 for being an outstanding beginner in your masturbation sessions. You also entertained us with a blowout O during your initiation! I have never seen a stronger start! The maximum points for the blowjob test is 100. The best first test score is 80. You need 75 points to earn your chain. Since you already have 15, you only need a 60 on the blowjob test. This requires that you have some good technique, but not world class. I know you can do it! The test will be tomorrow just before dinner. Tomorrow night you should be eating from a sitting position!"

Katie felt a surge of elation at the thought of being allowed that small amount of freedom. She shook her head. "This is crazy. I can't believe I am actually excited about getting an extra few feet of chain. I'm nervous. Will you help me?"

"Of course, silly. I told you so yesterday. I'm sure one of the senior girls will stop by and provide you some pointers as well. Now, till the test tomorrow, I want to see that dildo with your tongue on it or in your mouth whenever you have spare time. Always lead into good head with lots of tongue play. Guys love to see your little pink tongue dart out and touch their cocks. Start by licking the area around their cock and balls. The area under the balls is especially open to tongue teasing. Don't worry, you will be tested on a freshly scrubbed guy. Start by practicing head position. Angle it so the guy can see your tongue. Roll your head around and look up at him and smile a lot. You start practicing the preliminaries. I have to go and prepare 4Y. She has a big day ahead of her." Y turned to 2Y. "Keep an eye on 3Y and tell her where she can improve."

Y signaled to Quimy, who came over and helped her secure a squirming 4Y face down.

"ATTENTION!"

Twenty-some girls went to their knees and directed their behinds towards the guard. Katie struggled with her short leash, but managed to crawl so her ass was directed towards the dorm's entrance.

2Y whispered, "Spread your knees more. Good girl." Peeking between her legs, 2Y then exclaimed, "Oh my God, it's the painter again!"

Curious, Katie whispered, "The painter?"

"At ease!" The girls resumed their prior position and activity.

"That's Paul, whose cock and hands you experienced last night. He's a painter. You felt how he touches. I don't know how he does it, but his hands are so sensitive, I still wet up thinking of them. I hope he's here to 'help' me with the M session! He's walking in our direction!"

Katie looked up from licking the dildo's balls as Paul came close and paused. "Hi, 3. Thank you for a dreamy fuck last night. Glad to see you practicing your oral skills. I can't wait to feel your lips and tongue on me."

Katie felt herself both angry and blushing. "Um, thank you."

Paul stepped over Katie and knelt down by 4Y, then proceeded to lotion 4Y's welted bottom. "This should help healing and soothe."

Paul ran his fingers down 4Y's thighs, calves, and touched her feet. When he began to massage her feet, 4Y started to relax. With no hurry, Paul massaged her calves and thighs. 4Y tensed and then relaxed as Paul moved to her shoulders. 4Y murmured the closest thing to a contented purr she'd uttered since in the dorm. Moving on to the lower back Paul broke the silence. "4Y, no one wants to see you punished today."

4Y's body tensed noticeably. "No way am I going to suck your dick."

"I'm not asking you to do that today. All I need you to do is participate in the M session. You don't have to do it well, just make a show of minimal participation and this morning's punishment will be canceled."

Whatever relaxation and contentment 4Y had exhibited disappeared. "I'm not masturbating with these sluts. And take your creepy hands off me!"

"4Y?" Paul sounded genuinely saddened.

"Fuck off!"

With a sigh, Paul withdrew. Y and Quimy returned and released 4Y's hands and feet. "4Y please, you can lie on your tummy and barely touch yourself," Quimy begged. "Nobody wants to see you punished."

4Y hissed, "Well, I guess you'll just have to bear it, bitch."

Y moved next to Katie and took up her usual obscene squat in front of Katie's face. "This morning's M session will include some anal play. At your stage, you can delay the moves to your butt, but keep playing with your pussy. You can also dabble in participation by fingering around your butt hole. Here is a little packet of lube in case you get up the nerve to put a finger in your ass."

"Thanks Y."

"Good day, ladies!" boomed the video screen. Katie looked up to see a naked brunette smiling while slightly gyrating her body. The movement drew Katie's eyes to her ample breasts, before straying to the unusually thick bush between her legs.

"I'm recording today from my master's castle tucked into the alpine mountains. The view and mountain air is phenomenal. I have access to cross country skiing and have been able to indulge my passion for downhill skiing from a private helicopter. Ladies, there are hundreds of reasons to be diligent about your lessons at the Mint and graduate to something like I enjoy here. Today we will be taking a baby step in the direction of anal sex. The Mint does a great job of gently introducing anal. Once you graduate you may rarely or ever be called on to accept a dick in your butt. But you do need to complete the anal sequence to reach slider status and further refine your anal capacity to lose the leash. Doesn't that sound delightful? 'Lose the leash?'"

The brunette smiled brightly. "Today we will have the camera zoomed close to my bottom and I will spread my legs quite wide so you can see what my fingers are doing. My master likes me hairy, which may make it a little difficult to see the action."

Reclining on a lounge with spread legs, she continued. "My breasts are just aching for some attention. I hope yours are too. Fondling your breasts throughout the day is a good way to maintain the warmth between your legs. Start with crossed arms and circling motions on your areoles, circling your nips till they hunger for a touch. Notice my nipples are hardening in anticipation. If you are like me you, probably started this session with at least some lubrication building between your legs. Let's dip between your labia and gather a bit on each fingertip. Now, using this bit of moisture, let's lotion our nips. Since the amount is small you probably can only dab a fraction of your nipples. Before your finger strays to a dry section, slide them down for additional kisses of moisture. Repeat this process till significant moisture is present to involve your thumb in the process."

Katie turned to 4Y. "Please 4Y, just play with your breasts a bit. I can't stand seeing you punished again."

4Y returned only a stubborn glare. "Mind your own business, slut."

The video screen filled with a close up of the presenter's hairy pussy. "Now let your fingers drift south and tap your pussy as if you were playing on a keyboard. Use your fingers as if they were scissors to squeeze your outer lips. Continue this till your lips feel like they are swelling. Now, caress vigorously between your legs with your favorite 'I need to come' strokes, twenty times. If you feel yourself losing control, put your hands to your sides. Moisture check, ladies! Raise those fingers if you can form a moisture bridge."

Four girls raised their hands. Katie found her fingers quite wet, but lacking in sufficient moisture to form a bridge. She was strangely disappointed.

"Now that the heat is up between your legs, let's experiment with your ass." The speaker lifted her legs and spread her cheeks. Fine dark hair sparsely circled her anal areole. "Short leashed girls may refrain and just watch at this point, but it is beneficial to your progress to participate to some degree. If you can at least caress the zone between your puss and the darker skin around your asshole that would be a wonderful start. That, and having a finger circumvent around your bottom, close to but not touching that delightful darker area around your hole. Notice mine is a dark red." She pulled her cheeks wider. "Now, pull your ass cheeks apart and look up at your neighbor in the next line. Since W line has no line to look to, would the slider girl for that line and the closest Senior girl kindly display their assholes to the W girls? What is the color of the girl's asshole?"

Katie looked at 3X's spread bottom, noting that her color was a light brown or tan.

"Now, describe to your neighbor the color of their ass areole. Would the Z line slider and the closet Senior girl inspect the bottoms of the Z girls and tell them what it looks like?"

3Z told Katie that her button was a reddish brown. Katie felt her face burn as she whispered, "Dark tan" to 3X.

"Bet most of you did not know what color best describes your asshole till now. Before we are done, you will learn more about this amazing region. After circling your finger around your asshole, move the finger in till you are gently rimming the areole. If you don't feel quite ready for this, please observe me while gently touching your pussy."

Katie paused for a moment, but then went ahead. Why not? It wasn't that big of a deal. An ex-boyfriend used to touch her there while licking her pussy and she recalled it was quite pleasant.

"Notice the sensations. This area contains an incredible concentration of nerve endings. Keep circling and touch yourself here and really explore how it feels. Think of how touching yourself here can enhance your pleasure and give you a sense of how you can give pleasure to others. Imagine a tongue doing this to you."

A tongue?! That was something she'd never experienced or ever really thought of before. Katie closed her eyes and imagined the finger she was circling tentatively around her asshole was the wetter, warmer touch of a lover's tongue.

"If you are on a short chain, you do not have to take the next step. Lube up one of your fingers and gently press the tip to your ass. Increase pressure, but relax into your finger almost as if you were passing stool. As your finger slides in concentrate on how it feels. Some love this, while others tolerate it. It is best if you identify how it feels with the warmth in your pussy. Feel free to rotate your finger and slide back and forth."

Technically, she knew she didn't have to, but Katie enjoyed the feel of her finger rimming the outside of her ass, so she decided to push the experience further. She gently penetrated herself, felt the tightness of her sphincter around her finger. It felt strange at first, but after a moment or two, she relaxed and began a slow in and out motion. It felt...good! So good, in fact, that Katie felt her pussy heat up more in response. She released a sigh, then bit her lip to stay quiet.

"The slider girls should be bringing you wipes for your finger. Try this when you shower with a little soap. This helps clean the rectal cavity. For some of you new girls, you will soon have an opportunity to use an enema. The sense that you are clean not only on the outside but inside too will make you more comfortable with anal play." The camera panned out away from the instructor's genital region and back to her smiling face. "For now goodbye, and good luck at quickly losing those leashes."

Y handed Katie a wipe. "Great job! I knew you had it in you! Some girls really stall their progress when anal is introduced."

"I've never had any desire to have fingers or a cock in my ass. But I have to admit, having my finger there today wasn't all that bad. In fact, it felt kind of good. A finger is not a cock, though. I'm nervous about that."

"Well, if you can just bear through the training, it is possible that you may never be called on to do it when you are sold. The Mint does need to guarantee that you have been anally broken in. Masters and Mistresses usually pick slaves that respond well to their inclinations. Of course, they may occasionally enjoy pushing you outside your comfort zone. What I have seen here is some girls surprise themselves by developing a taste for it and all end up more comfortable with performing anally."

Katie shook her head slightly. "Masters, slaves... I keep having this weird out of body feeling when I hear us talking this way."

"That's not surprising; you are only on your second day. Many girls are bawling nut- cases for a week until they come to terms with the reality of their situation and start to make progress."

"I guess I tend to be more analytical than emotional," Katie replied. This was one time she was extremely glad for that characteristic. If it weren't for her rational, practical side, she could be in 4Y's position.

"It's working well for you now. Let's concentrate on getting you out of that short leash. Get back to working your dildo. Stab your tongue out at it and try the different ways you can drive a man wild with just your tongue. Learn the geography of that cock as if it was your own."

"Yes sir, Captain sir," Katie joked and got a chuckle out of Y.

"I have to go and prepare 4Y. They want her clean shaven for her next punishment."

"What are they going to do to her?"

"They don't tell us," Y answered with a shrug. "They will give her one more chance to get with the program and then she gets what they have planned."

"Why don't they allow her to change her mind after they start?"

"I'm sure they want her to make a serious thought-out decision to cooperate, not a spur of the moment one caused by extreme pain."

"You know, when I got here, as horrible as it is, I rapidly understood that this is one sophisticated outfit and that any direct confrontation would cost me."

"You are so right." Y leaned in and whispered, "But keep a piece of yourself separate that they cannot touch. And get that tongue busy on something besides talking."

Y was joined by Nookie and they soon had 4Y spread-eagled face-up. They slid small mats above and below her butt to decrease pressure and friction on her healing bottom.

As Y and Nookie prepared her for shaving, 4Y kept up a steady stream of profanity. "Sluts, bitches, sluts, bitches, assholes, whores..."

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers