The Mint - Day 04

Story Info
Sex slave training is continued.
7.8k words
4.6
22.2k
11

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
124 Followers

On the morning of the fourth day, as the dirty breakfast dishes were being cleared away, a loud bark of, "ATTENTION!" echoed through the dorm. Justine and Nurse Betty entered through their special door.

"At ease, ladies," said Justine. "I have good news to convey today! After a superb performance last night and the acceptance of pussy while so calmly overcoming her internal resistance, we have decided to reward 3Y with an additional ten points. I will do the honors of replacing her chain. Betty will bring her thicker pad. Congratulations, 3Y. Job well done."

Applause broke out throughout the dorm, thundering, echoing, before Justine continued. "Also, 3Y, we know that you have needs. Today is your free day, freedom to play with yourself as much as you want. You're free to come during any of the orgasm sessions...with one requirement. We still need to move your program along. So you're allowed to come in any of the orgasm or masturbation sessions, provided one finger is firmly planted in your anus. This is not to humiliate you, but to prepare you for the next steps. Thank you for your efforts, 3Y, and we look forward to the day of your graduation from the mint. It has now become closer."

Even if not meant for that express purpose, it was still humiliating, thought Katie. Perfect. But the anticipation of orgasming as much as she wanted for the entire day made her pussy throb, her thighs grow hot and moist. Not to mention the longer chain. Right now the humiliation she'd be required to pay seemed like an acceptable trade-off.

Her longer chain was attached and Katie reveled in the extra freedom to move. When Betty brought her three inch foam pad, Katie smiled and sighed as she laid her stiff body down on it. It felt like heaven.

Y giggled at Katie's blissful sighs. "One more perk is now you can come with us to use the exercise machine. They encourge us to engage in physical training and maintain our muscles. You already look very, very good."

"Thank God," Katie replied. "I've always been a runner, often twenty or thirty miles a week. Being so sedentary the past couple of days has driven me nuts."

"You'll be a snap for the physical requirements for graduation, then," Y said. "In fact, there's a good chance you can hundred out. Are you able to do a seven minute mile?"

"Yeah, I can do that. I've definitely done it more than once. I've never quite gotten it down to six, but I can do six and a half to seven minutes. Will that top out?"

Y nodded. "That's part of the physical test. Yeah, you should go for 100, girl, especially if you're in that good of shape."

"Thanks, Y. I will. That's actually one of the things I'm looking forward to." Katie rolled over onto her tummy and rested on her elbows to continue her chat with Y. It felt so good to be relatively unconstricted! "I have to say, despite my performance to get my longer chain, I'm still not into the bisexual stuff. I'm not very comfortable with it and really have to push myself or be completely insane with the need to come."

Y laughed and nodded. "Well, we're all different. Some of us get over that and some of us have even grown to like it a lot. You go at your own speed, but eventually you have to pass the test so they know you can do it. A lot of things are going to be thrown at you, and just because you don't love them doesn't mean you can't handle them. If you don't do well on the tests, you won't get a high grade and that will probably show up on your catalog information. Then you're less likely to attract a buyer who wants someone very bisexual. Basically, you need to average out at least 850 points to get through the process. What you lose by not performing well in the bisexual tests, you can make up for in the physical training. It should probably balance out and you'll do fine."

After morning exercise, toilet, shower, and breakfast, Y shuffled over to her with the large, intimidating-looking dildo in hand. She smiled at Katie and then scooted down next to her.

"Hey," she said. "Congratulations again on winning your longer chain."

"Thanks!" Katie smiled. "It was a scary, but worth it."

"Well, I'm proud of you, girl. You've shown a lot of guts and determination so far."

"I owe a lot to you and your help," Katie said sincerely. "You've been a good friend to me since this started, Y, and I just want you to know that I appreciate it a lot."

"No problem," Y answered. "Oh, and by the way, since we are friends, I think we should know each other's real names instead of these stupid numbers." She stuck out her hand. "I'm Abby Ricardo. Pleased to meet you."

Katie smiled. "I'm Katie Wellington. Pleased to meet you, too, Abby."

Abby smiled wide, displaying even white teeth. "From now on, when I say 3Y, I'll be thinking your name. We need to remember so we can find each other when we get back to the real world." Katie's eyes widened at Abby's reference to escaping. Abby glanced over her shoulder, then turned back and spoke quietly. "Here, put this dildo in your mouth. I'm supposed to be counseling you on different ways of dealing with a stubborn gag reflex. Practice sucking and keep at it. Act as if I'm talking you through it. They can't hear us right now but it's not good for them to see us doing a lot of whispering, suspicious bastards."

Now, Katie's interest was piqued. Abby's words seemed overtly conspiratorial, far from the cooperative Mint student she seemed on the surface. Katie quickly did as Abby directed and pretended to be practicing her fellatio techniques.

"Very good!" Abby praised. "Now, what I wanted to talk to you about is how to keep your sanity in this place. You need to keep yourself intact as an individual, keep alive the possibility of escape." Katie's heartbeat sped up, but she didn't let it show. "Over the upcoming weeks you're going to hear, from various girls and especially from me, all of the different things we've learned over the years. Stuff I've learned because someone else observed it three years ago and passed it on. We've all come to the conclusion, like you did very early on, that there's no escaping the Mint. Any possibility of escape is going to occur after we're out of here." Again, she glanced around nervously.

"You don't know how glad I am to hear others have been thinking what I'm thinking," Katie responded, dutifully trying to look as if she was interested in the dildo training. "I had a sense some might, but no one has spoken of it until now."

"That's because we'd pay dearly for talk of this if caught." She put her hand on the dildo as if showing Katie a new stroking technique. "Here's what we know," she continued. "Did you notice the collars the girls were wearing during the M sessions? Those collars have a little box affixed to the back of them. We had an electrical engineer come through here and she's pretty sure those collars are polarized, with a non-conductive clasp. Meaning that those are effectively a shock collar most likely triggered by GPS, so they know where you're at. If you're going outside of a certain perimeter, the shock collar will kick in and probably have the effect of a stun gun. It'll take you straight down to the ground." Abby maneuvered the dildo in front of Katie's face, blocking her lips from being seen. "Now here's what we figure. You get your escape opportunity, and that is something you plan...for months, you know, because you very likely will only get one escape opportunity. You screw it up and they'll double down security on you, so you need to plan to get them as relaxed and confident as you can. But before you leave, we are pretty sure you can neutralize the shock of those collars buy wrapping it with aluminum foil. A continuous piece of aluminum foil around the neck would effectively short out the voltage, hopefully. We're not sure of how their design works, but we hope that the GPS and the shock collar use the same power supply and there's not a separate battery. As long as that's the case, when you short out, there's a good chance you'll fry the unit, killing the GPS. We're not one hundred percent certain of that so your plans need to account for the fact that they might still be tracking you or they might not be tracking you. Don't take a risk. You need to have a plan so tight that you can move quickly. There's other ways to shield the GPS, and I'll get into that later. I just want to give you a sample of information that you'll be hearing from us over the next couple of months."

"I can't believe it," said Katie. "If all of the girls know this stuff, how has management not figured it out?"

"That's true," Abby conceded. "We figure management knows we talk along these lines when we get the chance to. But we don't think they have a sense of the depth of knowledge we are able to impart to one another before we leave. I don't think they believe they can do much about us chatting amongst ourselves and that's it's just not worth the effort to try and stop us most of the time. Also, if you look at the way they're set up in what they're doing, they don't want to adopt something that's so...you know...controlling that we lose part of ourselves in the process. There is a system but it's a gentle system here, in a way. They work on that balance. But anyway, you'll hear more." Then she froze and nonchalantly said, "Oh, and by the way, let's do a better job of displaying your pussy right now."

"What?" Katie almost choked on her dildo, caught off guard by the sudden change in topic.

Abby placed the dildo down, ran her free hand up Katie's thigh, and separated her legs, spreading them wide so Katie could thrust her pussy forward.

"It's part of the routine," Abby said. "It's part of what you're supposed to be learning here, part of what I'm supposed to be coaching you on. I know it seems stupid at times but they do have a reason to get us showing off ourselves this way. It is one of their ways to keep lowering our inhibitions so we can master the techniques we need to learn. We'll have to know how to deal with situations we normally wouldn't get into in our personal lives. We're learning about sexual fetishes, things of that nature. Some stuff you might have explored or thought about, while much of it is new terrain."

Katie shook her head, "This bend over pussy/ass coming to attention display thing, it seems so childish, must have been some perverted guy's idea."

Abby made a knowing nod. "Yeah and the guys having to wiggle their dicks when called to attention was probably some kinky lady's idea."

Katie tried to get comfortable in the awkward position with her pelvis thrust forward. "I like to think I'm not a prude, or ignorant about the kinky side of sex. There are things I've read about—weird fetish stuff—but I've never really tried anything super kinky. Other than anal. One of my ex boyfriends wanted me to try it, but we didn't get very far."

"You didn't like it?"

"Well, it's not something I ever sought out to do for myself," Katie explained. "But he wanted to try, so I agreed. He was just in too much of a hurry, so it was pretty uncomfortable. Maybe if he'd taken it slower and had been gentler... I don't know... I guess I'm just a little worried about putting something so large in my ass."

Abby patted her shoulder. "The good thing is that here they're really gentle to start. They begin with little fingers and small butt plugs. Then they build you up. The first time you ever have a cock in your ass; it won't be a huge one, so don't worry about that. The last thing they want to do is have any damage, so you'll be taught how to really minimize any possibilities. You get some control over the pace."

Abby grinned and continued. "You'll learn about all sorts of fetishes here. Management is giving us a well-rounded sexual education. They're also training us psychologically and physiologically. We're being trained to act overtly available because later, when we're fully clothed, we will instinctively translate our availability more subtly. It's a mindset they're seeking. And we're being trained to physically need sex, and lots of it. They want us to maintain an almost constant level of arousal."

She lifted the hulking dildo back up towards Katie's lips. "Now, back to what I'm supposed to be coaching you on: your gag reflex. You have good cock sucking technique already, you just need to work on the gagging. Try sliding the penis head along the roof of your mouth. That way, your throat won't be surprised when the head of the cock touches it. Do your best to keep the thrusting cock on the roof, and if you have to subtly move away to slow the penetration, do so. Down the road you can polish this technique."

"I know I can take a cock to my throat, it's just that the last time I wasn't ready for Fred to grab my head and shove in so quickly. Then when he came...ugh." Katie couldn't suppress her grimace. "It was just so much, so fast, I couldn't help but gag and spit."

Abby winced sympathetically. "I know. Fred's a brute. I'm sure the next test will be better. They don't want us to develop a relationship with any of the orderlies, so typically you won't get the same guy twice in a row. I can almost guarantee the next one will be more sensitive. I think you would've passed the first time if it wasn't that creep Fred. I bet he did it on purpose knowing you were struggling."

Katie nodded, relieved to think her next try would be easier. "What do you think about 4Y? Can she get out of the short chain soon?"

"Well, she's trying. Encourage her to practice on the dildo; she's already had several of the guys' cocks in her mouth. None too gently, I might add. She should be pretty good to go as far as gag response. All she needs is some technique. She's been on the short leash for two weeks, which is an incredible amount of time. I'm sure management here would love to get her off, so if she could just get through a test and show a little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of technique, she will probably get enough points to get her longer chain."

"I'll do the best I can to encourage her. But I'm kind of worried that anal is going to be a real challenge for 4Y. She's mentioned that she hates to display her butt hole, as if that is something especially wrong in her mind."

"Like I said, it will be very gentle," Abby reassured. "Also as she gets more and more horny, her inhibitions will tend to go out the window."

Katie continued. "One other thing that does worry me, though, is all of this BDSM stuff. Will we be wearing leather, fishnets, and thongs? I guess I'd have been willing to play a bit along those lines, finding someone fun to try it with in my personal life, but it sounds like there's a lot more to it here."

"It's true there's more here, but I'll tell you what: it's a lot different than what you saw with the way they punished me with peppers yesterday. They don't go that route. Yes, you get spanked. You do feel some pain. But it's all within a framework of being very aroused. The pain itself is meant to augment your arousal, not to just be pain. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Not really, to be honest. Guess I never equated pain with arousal. "

"Like everything here, they'll ease you into it. It's like you'll be moving up a ramp, slowly, at your speed. They won't just throw you to the wolves immediately. You'll get used to it."

"ATTENTION!"

The girls, including 4Y, squirmed into position. However, 4Y tried to display herself more modestly than the others.

"At ease."

Justine's voice came on the PA system. "Girls, please look this way. Those on short chains just look up. Anyone else should assume a sitting position that displays your goods. I'm here today for several reasons. First, for those new here, one of the disciplines you'll learn is to take every advantage to demonstrate your availability. In order to sit correctly, you should have your legs spread apart at all times. This is a great opportunity to show your interest in sexual attention. Cross your arms and tease your nipples. Undulate your hips to draw attention to your needy sex. The more senior girls do this naturally without thinking about it. Watch them because it is your duty to make yourself look available. Because you are available. You look willing because you are willing. The motto of the Mint is that 'minted women don't act willing, they are willing.' Learn by watching the senior girls and get creative. Strive to display yourself in unexpected ways and locations, get creative." Justine smiled.

"I'm also here today to congratulate 4Y. This is not due to the fact that she finally came around, as that was going to happen sooner or later. 4Y demonstrated incredible fortitude in resisting. Never in the history of the Mint has anyone resisted our program for so long and under such intense punishment. She only came around when she saw her friends were going to pay the price for continued rebellion. 4Y, your refusal was extremely annoying and cost us time, and we are not happy about that. But believe it or not, the staff of the Mint is human and we respect your courage and resilience in an impossible situation."

Justine paused for a moment and looked around. After a second, applause started, rising through the dorm, full of enthusiasm. Katie glanced over at 4Y who seemed to open her legs a bit.

As the applause died down, Justine continued, "I do have some other news that is not so welcome. Within the Mint, we had a rebellion. This behavior cannot be tolerated. Yesterday, the upper class girls refused to bind the chained girls for punishment. This refusal resulted in Y and Nookie receiving a Class III punishment. The staff feels this is inadequate. The other six girls that rebelled will be punished as well."

She took a deep breath so the girls had a moment to reflect on her words. "On top of that, in groups of two they will be kept on a short leash from before supper tonight until before supper tomorrow. Their punishment will be in the morning, with the short leash being a reminder that something bad is coming for them. All girls who entered the rebellion will be punished, but as Nookie and Y have already received their Class III punishment, they will only receive a Class II punishment. No caning will be involved, as it is too close for these girls till their auction date. We cannot tolerate marks. The doctor is not available so there will be no punishment with acupuncture pins. That leaves us with two elements. One is the burning aid of hot peppers. Another punishment entails the liberal use of electricity. While both punishments leave no marks or permanent damage, rest assured they will be plenty painful. I would finally like to make note that these punishments have nothing to do with 4Y's refusal, but have everything to do with the refusal of upper class girls to cooperate, as is their duty. Furthermore, to drive home the fact that this rebellion was pointless, the originally designated chained girls will also receive a class III punishment as originally planned. They are W1, X2, Y3, and Z4, who will be punished simultaneously with their respective junior and senior on each side of them. Thank you for your time and you may now continue with your activities." Justine turned and left the dorm.

Katie gasped and heard a muffled cry from Z4 nearby. She turned toward 4Y. "What is a class II punishment?"

4Y winced. "That's what I got earlier. Usually, 30-40 whacks with a paddle or a strap. My butt would get red but it did not blister like with the cane. It was back to normal the next day."

"ATTENTION!"

The girls turn to see Nurse Betty approach 4Y with a solid-sided handbag.

Katie felt anxiety for 4Y, worried they were going to punish her for not giving her all in the M session.

Betty sidled up to 4Y and beckoned Abby. She then looked down at 4Y. "We really appreciate that you've come around and I want you to know everyone on staff are very impressed with your ability to stand so much pain. You have a lot of gumption, young lady. No one has ever lasted this long in resisting.

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
124 Followers