The Mint - Day 05

Story Info
Katie and friends are conditioned to constant sexual need.
7.1k words
4.57
23.2k
13

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers

The next morning, after exercises, shower and breakfast, Katie noticed movement at the guard station.

"ATTENTION!"

Katie, a little more limber now, squirmed around and lifted her butt in the air, working at getting her knees wider apart than ever.

"Very good!" whispered Stacy.

Katie smiled, feeling a perverse pride in earning the compliment.

4Y was escorted back to her main area. Katie could clearly see wetness radiating out from the area in between her legs. The orderly shackled her neck, then removed the walking chains before leaving. 4Y lay down on her back, emitting a loud but satisfied sigh.

Katie was so curious what went on in the men's dorm during those teasing sessions. "What happened to you? It must have been good. You're positively soaking."

In a breathy voice, 4Y replied, "Oh my God, I'm just so horny. I need to be fucked, hard." She breathed in deeply and let it out, soft moans rattling through her breath. "It was excrutiating, but wonderful. I don't know what to say".

"Come on! Tell me, girl," Katie urged, breathless with anticipation.

"I can't stand to think about it. Later, okay?" answered 4Y, her voice trembling.

Abby showed up, propped her hands on her hips and regarded 4 with amusement. "I hope you show us some of that passion during the M session."

4Y bit her lip. "I guess... I suppose I must do what I have to do."

"I'll be right here," assured Abby. "Turn over." When 4Y complied, Abby's voice registered first surprise, then breathy excitement. "Wow, you are so wet! May I-do you mind if I touch you?"

4Y groaned softly. "Please no... I mean yes. Oh, I don't know."

Abby moved her fingers through 4Y's moist nether lips to finger test. With a giggle, she said, "We haven't even started masturbation but you've got a nice moisture build-up."

The video screen in the corner came alive with light and sound, drawing to it all the eyes in the room.

"Good morning, ladies of The Mint," cooed a smooth and seductive voice. "I'm BB. That's short for 'Beyond Bad'." A gorgeous Nordic-looking woman took the stage on the center of the screen. She had beautiful muscle tone and walked with the grace of a panther. Her hair was blonde, so light and silvery. It contrasted with the brown, perfectly tanned skin on her body.

Beyond spoke again. "Girls, I have been there. I know what you're going through and there is nothing - nothing - that makes it more palatable than to be horny as hell all of the time. So let's get working on that this morning!"

Within five minutes of the session beginning, Abby had to grab 4Y's hands as she started to lose control. 4Y was squealing like a suckling pig, screaming, "Damn. Damn! Come on, please! I'll do anything in the world to have you sit on my face right now!"

"I just might have to eventually, but it's not in the cards right now," said Abby.

4Y was almost crying. "Please! I can't stand it."

Abby kept ahold of her hands. "I'm going to hold you down until you promise you will just obey the instructions."

"I don't know, I don't know... " 4Y scissored her legs back and forth as if trying to get some relief. Her wetness seeped down, making a damp spot beneath her buttocks. "Oh my god, please! Please, Y!"

The sight of her friend thrashing about was having an unexpected effect on Katie as she struggled to concentrate on the instructions being given. Watching 4Y's lithe body writhing and twisting in sexual agony sent tremors straight to Katie's sensitive nub. Biting her lip, she snuck her hand lower down to her clit and began rubbing.

"3Y!" yelled Abby. "Control yourself! I'm having enough problems over here with 4Y. Do you need me to get another senior girl over here to help me?" Katie shook her head sheepishly. "Then put your hands at your side."

With great effort, Katie moved her arms away from her throbbing pussy and placed her hands at her sides.

"Now can you control yourself and hold your hands there? Or am I going to have to bring someone to hold your hands down?" demanded Abby, her grip tightening against 4Y's shivering body.

"No," answered Katie, shuddering. "I can control myself."

Abby turned her attention back to 4Y. "I think we have to short shackle this one." With a wicked grin, Abby called over another senior girl. Nookie bent down toward 4Y's pussy while Abby continued to hold her hands tight above her head.

"Look at this, Y." Nookie dipped her finger into 4Y's pussy. "My, my, aren't you a hot one. You're soaking." She then picked up 4Y's dildo and shook it in her face. "Here, dear, put this in your mouth and suck on it. That'll help you some." Surprisingly, 4Y opened her mouth wide and eagerly sucked the dildo.

"Since you can't participate with the masturbation session, maybe I'd better do it for you," said Abby. She switched places with Nookie, letting her hold 4Y's hands while she focused on her pussy.

4Y squirmed as Abby's began by stroking her wet labia, then gradually inserted fingers into her pussy. Abby sank her fingers farther and farther into the depths of 4Y's body, rubbing her sensitive G-spot. Katie watched, fascinated.

"Listen, 3Y," said Abby. "You just had a shower and you're all fresh and clean, so here's what I'm going to have you do. Now, control yourself," she warned, "but reach over here and get some of 4Y's juice on the tip of your finger. Then I want you to reach way back and put it in your ass. Use your other finger to swirl around your perineum and your asshole. Just keep your hands away from your pussy. It's too red-hot now for me to allow you to touch it."

Katie was so horny, she wasn't about to question Abby's order. She slid her finger back towards her tightly puckered little hole.

"How does that feel?" Abby asked seductively.

"I, I don't know. Good, I guess," Katie stuttered, "but I'm so horny I'm not sure I can tell. I think almost anything would feel good at this point."

"Wiggle your finger around a little bit in your butt. See what feels the best. In the meantime, rub some other fingers around the rim, around that other finger that's stuck in your butt. Focus on your butt for the rest of this session."

By this point, Katie was panting from desire. She growled under her breath. "Oh, my god! You're driving me nuts."

Abby makes a 'tsk tsk' noise under her breath. "I'm trying to help," she said. "We don't want to put you on a short chain or have to chain your wrists so you can't touch yourself."

Despite her frustration, Katie sighed. "I know you're right. I wouldn't want you to have to do that."

Meanwhile, 4Y was completely oblivious to all that was going on around her. She was thrashing about like a flopping fish while Abby continued to work magic with her fingers.

Finally, 4Y spit out the dildo. "Please stop. Please stop. Stop. Stop," she begged, her cheeks crimson red. But as soon as Abby pulled her fingers away, 4Y changed her begging to, "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

"Okay," Abby said with a laugh. "Let's put the dildo back. You're too noisy to not have this in your mouth. Keep sucking on it."

When the session at last came to an end, Katie breathed a sigh of relief. She pulled her finger out of her butt and slid it up and down her ass crack, letting herself slowly simmer down.

Abby looked down at 4Y. "Are you ready for your shower?"

A little more composed, 4Y spit out the dildo and answered, "I am, but how the hell am I supposed to clean myself up if I'm wearing all of these chains?" She seemed a little sassy. Her frustration was showing.

"Why, I'll clean you, of course."

4Y shook her head. "Great. It's bad enough that I'm horny and have an ugly bald pussy. I have to get scrubbed by a nanny as well." But a little while later, when Abby escorted her back from the shower, a refreshed 4Y seemed a bit more grateful. "Thanks, Y. Sorry I was a bit cranky before. I do feel better now."

Abby smiled. "It's okay. I understand. I've been there, girl."

"ATTENTION!"

All the girls scurried into position. Katie noted that 4Y seemed to be getting more used to it and doing a better job of offering her butt. Fred and two other orderlies walked in carrying a couple of cases.

"Okay girls, I want those butts facing us as we move," Fred reminded.

Katie struggled as she slipped her knees sideways, keeping her butt aimed at the men.

She heard them snickering and Fred commented, "Isn't this fucking gorgeous? This is my favorite part of this job. To look over that sea of asses and cunts pointing our way, all of them begging like little bitches for our attention."

"A dream come true," Ted agreed with a laugh.

"Yep, quite a fringe benefit," added Rodger.

"Okay girls, you know the routine," Fred directed with a nod to Cunny, W1 and W. Katie noticed W1 was trembling. "Spread eagled, faces up!" he barked. "Don't make me get out the cattle prod. Hurry up!"

The girls slowly pushed their arms and legs apart and the three orderlies snapped them in position. Fred took charge of the proceedings with relish.

"Today we have a hot pepper treatment for these girls," he said with relish. Katie ground her teeth. The guy really was an asshole. "We'll use the super-hot Habaneros on the nipples, Jalapenos on their cunts, then hold it all in place with plastic wrap and medical adhesive tape."

Rodger and Ted complied and soon the girls were peppered and wrapped.

They stood back and admired their handiwork, then Ted said, "I don't think it's working. They're not doing anything."

"It takes a minute or two before the juices start to seep in," Fred explained, then he snickered. "Just wait, you'll see." W1 wimpered. "Oh, shut up girl," he snapped. "You haven't even been hurt yet. You'll have plenty to whine about later." Then he addressed the rest of the room. "You girls can go at ease."

Katie sat up, her eyes drawn to three spread-eagled girls. Having to watch their suffering was awful, but she couldn't do otherwise. The effects of the peppers were starting to become apparent. Cunny's eyes opened wide. Moans and groans crescendoed as the juice seeped into the sensitive flesh of the poor girls.

"It burns!" cried W. "It hurts! Aughhh!"

Fred laughed. "There they go! Okay guys, we'll leave them for a half- hour or so. Let them enjoy their hot peppers."

"Bastards!" yelled Cunny.

"Oh, one last thing," said Fred. He handed the other two a little slice of Jalapeno. "Stick this in their asses. We didn't do that last time."

W1 screamed in agony as the pepper piece was pushed into her ass. Cunny and W moaned terribly, their bodies writhing in agony. Katie couldn't bear to watch anymore and closed her eyes. She wished she could shut out their cries as well, but she knew the rest of the room was expected to witness the punishment and she might just have to join them if she was caught covering her ears.

"See you girls! Have fun," Fred called gleefully as he and the other two left.

Katie finally was able to turn away from the scene. As much empathy as she felt for the three, there was nothing she could do. She tried to keep occupied reading her Wall Street Journal, part of the time with the rubber phallus in her mouth, but it was no use. She couldn't keep herself from looking. She noticed 4Y was watching too, as if in a trance, and seemed very pale.

"4Y, it's not your fault," Katie said.

"I know," answered 4Y in a weak voice. "But maybe if I hadn't resisted so long..."

"You didn't know. There's no way you could've expected this kind of brutality."

"You're right, I guess." 4Y sniffled and wiped tears from her eyes.

"ATTENTION!"

After what seemed the longest half-hour on record, the orderlies returned. As always, the girls shuffled in unison until their butts were pointed in direction of the men as they walked towards the suffering girls.

Fred spoke in a cheerful tone. "Okay ladies, would you like to have those things off?"

"Please, please!"

"Well, I promised my boys a treat for all the extra work, so you'll get the peppers off as soon as we come. Open your mouths. And you better do a good job!"

Katie had never seen a more desperate effort as the girls' mouths pumped up and down on the guy's cocks. Foreplay and teasing went out the window. They went straight to deep cock sucking.

Rodger complained to Fred, "I thought we'd get a little more tongue-teasing first."

Fred chuckled. "I think that's asking for a little too much in the state they're in."

Cunny rapidly brought Rodger to a climax and swallowed his cum, then he began removing the plastic and peppers from her body. Soon after, W brought Fred to completion and was relieved of her peppers. W1 frantically worked on Ted, moving her head up and down, and gagging as his cock hit her throat. Ted finally came and W1desperately gulped his cum, then she too was relieved of her peppers.

Fred looked up at Quimy. "Bring it!" he demanded. Quimy hurriedly set a steaming plastic container down and scurried away. The three men retrieved hot watery towels from the container went back to the three girls. Simultaneously, they put the hot, wet towels on their pussies. Three different tones of scream erupted in unison as the water drove the capsaicin from the hot peppers into the nerve endings of the girls, creating a peak of fire and pain from the treatment. The three orderlies then left. Their relief short-lived, the poor girls went back to moaning and writhing.

Fifteen minutes later, Quimy and Pussy brought the ointment and apply it to the girls' nipples, between their legs and up their bottoms, the soothing lotion relaxing their burning holes. Then they unbound the girls from their exposed position.

That afternoon, Katie and 4 were closely watched during the M session. They each had help from a boy-toy who made sure they were extremely aroused and yet kept them short of orgasming. After the session, an orderly announced that 4Y's BJ test was scheduled for next morning. Z, Z4, and Nookie were then chained together to await their punishment scheduled for the following morning as well. It was still disturbing to hear the poor three to be punished next bemoaning their fate. To their credit, though, they held it together better than the previous group. Katie vowed she would maintain that level of composure when it was her turn. She and 4Y spent the rest of the afternoon practicing their fellatio skills on their dildos.

After dinner that evening, Ted entered the dorm and headed straight for Katie with a set of walking chains dangling at his side. "Be a good girl," he said devilishly, "and I'll have you out walking in no time."

"Where are we going?" Katie asked, more than a bit unnerved by the unannounced move.

Ted knelt down and locked Katie's ankle cuffs with an eighteen-inch chain, then forced her to roll over and interlock her hands behind her back. He lightly traced his fingers down her back and to her buttocks. "You have the most beautiful backside. It makes me rock hard to be able to bind you, 3Y."

Katie struggled a moment for the correct response, finally saying softly, "Well thank you, sir."

After Ted finished binding Katie, he pushed a button, freeing her neck chain from the floor. He hoisted her to her feet, standing her firmly in front of him. The neck chain fell, cool and smooth, between her breasts and down to her pussy, making her shiver.

"Listen, now that you're allowed to walk in looser chains, you must do it right. I know you've seen the way the other girls do it. Move your legs as far apart as possible, thrust your pelvis forward, and spread your knees. I want you to offer me your pussy. It looks like it could use the attention."

Katie nodded. He was right. It needed a lot of attention. As she complied with his direction, the cool chain lying between her butt cheeks set off miniscule shock waves through to her swollen sex.

"Would you like me to touch you there?" asked Ted, his voice thick with desire.

"Please," Katie begged. She gasped as his finger parted her folds, then she jutted her hips out to spread herself further, making Ted smile.

After a few moments of teasing, Ted hustled Katie from the dorm. They crossed the hallway and walked through a door into a similar guard station. The female guard looked out into a room that appeared similar to the women's dorm. The only difference was that this particular room was full of exposed cock! Katie swallowed as lust rushed through her well-warmed body. So much cock all in one place! As horny as she was, this was like being a kid in a candy store!

The male dorm appeared to have half the capacity of the female dorm. 10 pads lay on the floor - two of which had been set up for a slider - plus two beds, for a total of 12 spaces. Two men walked around freely, putting dishes away.

Katie noticed two miserable-looking men attached to one-foot chains. Four pads appeared to be unoccupied. On the sliders were two girls who were practicing some sort of squatting exercise over the faces of two hungry men, both of whom were rock hard, their poles obscenely swollen.

The female guard announced, "Alright lads. It's time to get you stiff again."

Ted spoke to Katie. "I think you'll find this to be interesting."

The guard continued, "You know the drill. I want all of those cocks hard and throbbing. A video will be shown of a masturbation session filmed earlier today in the women's dorm."

Katie was shocked to see how obscene the masturbation session looked. But it was effective. Cocks began twitching wildly in response to the wholesale wantonness on the screen. As Katie focused on her own image - spread legs and wet lips, practically screaming sexual need - the camera zoomed in on her and 4Y. Abby and Nookie were restraining Robin's wrists so the sex-maddened girl could not pleasure herself, then Abby turned to Katie, telling her to control herself. The guys chuckled in a sympathetic way, amused by the display of sexual frustration they all shared.

The video eliminated any possibility of limp dicks in the dorm. Katie felt her own sex throb at the realization that her display of burning need had excited every man in the room. She watched keenly as the two slider guys lay down next to the ones who were fervently licking the pussies of the girls squatting over them.

Ted nudged Katie. "Those guys the girls are teasing are going to have their cocks sexually touched by another guy for probably the first time in their lives. They've been simmering for three days and are dripping pre-cum. At The Mint we call it the 'sexually deranged zone' where reluctance melts."

Katie watched as the two girls made eye contact with the slider guys. They then proceeded to lower their crotches over the newbies' faces, using their fingers to spread their pussies wide. The newbies' tongues darted out, licking the sweet honey that was drenching them. As their tongues slid between moist labia, the slider men gently used their fingers to rub the underside of the newbies' cocks. The stroking continued until, first, one newbie tentatively reached out and grasped the slider's cock. The slider gave the newbie's cock a reassuring pat then grasped it. He looked over at the other newbie and said, "Come on B2. A4 has his hand on my cock. Put your hand on B's cock. Stroke it gently. It won't bite you."

B2's reluctant hand edged over and grasped B's cock.

As the cock-hardening session continued, the guard drew the men's attention back to the video. "Please note," the guard said, "the darker-haired girl who is barely able to keep her hands out of her cunt. Her name is 3Y and she's here visiting the dorm today." Katie felt the eyes of all of the men turn upon her. "Display your cunt now, 3Y."

With a red face even hotter than her swollen pussy, Katie complied, arching her back so her loins were on full display.

The men continued stroking themselves. Most were just lightly touching their cocks, stroking the glans or the underside. They all looked quite stiff.

roverguyxxx
roverguyxxx
125 Followers
12