The Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeff, what are we..."

"Quiet, honey," he said, kissing her neck and then turning to catch her eyes in the mirror. "Just relax and enjoy."

She stared at him doubtfully for a moment, before letting her head fall back on his shoulder and closing her eyes. The tension in her body melted away as she began to enjoy the feel of his fingers and her own exploring her lips, sliding so slowly between them. Soon she was controlling their movements, all thoughts of their situation lost as she touched herself the way she did when she was alone and longing for Jeff. She didn't even notice that he had removed his hands until she felt them cover her full breasts, wet fingers wrapping around her nipples and pinching lightly.

She whipped her head forward, eyes flying open and fingers stopping their movement. Jeff was ready for her, locking her gaze and smiling. His hands rested lightly on her breasts, fingers wrapped around her nipples. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear. "I love you, Cindy. Show me. I want to watch."

She cast her eyes down, looking first at their reflection in the mirror and then directly at his hands on her breasts and her hands between her legs. She wanted to protest, to tell Jeff that touching herself was a private thing that she'd never dreamed of sharing. But she couldn't remember ever before having been so aroused. The towel on which she was sitting was already damp and she'd barely started.

She had almost decided to tell him no, to turn around and straddle him, taking him deep into her body and riding him quickly to a wild, screaming, shuddering climax until she looked up again and saw the desire in his eyes. She felt his cock throbbing at her back and saw how incredibly excited he was sitting there with her in his arms, watching her masturbate.

She moved one finger experimentally along her wet slit. He visibly relaxed at the feel of the shudder that went through her body and she threw caution to the wind. Still looking into his eyes, she gave him an impish smile and spread her legs. She watched his eyes widen in lust and surprise as she slowly and deliberately pushed one finger deep into her moist pussy. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

"Oh, yes," moaned Jeff, "just like that." She felt his cock twitch again between them and his fingers closed on her nipples.

Cindy moaned, too, as he pinched and twisted her nipples. After so many years, he knew exactly how she liked to be touched. She pushed another finger between her lips and began a slow rhythm, her other hand coming up to surround her clit and rub. She imitated the way that Jeff would play with her, pressing firmly, moving in small circles but rarely touching her button directly. She closed her eyes again and laid her head on his shoulder, feeling his hands massaging her breasts and his fingers on her nipples.

"Open your eyes, sweetheart," he whispered into her ear. "I want you to see how beautiful you are. I want you to see what I see whenever we make love."

She did as he asked, looking into the mirror and taking in the scene. She sat in front of him, legs spread lewdly. Looking over her shoulder, his eyes stared at her fingers sliding faster and harder between her lips and her other hand playing with her clit. She could see her own pleasure in her face. Her breasts heaved in his hands as her breath came quicker. She watched herself gasp in surprise when he'd close his fingers around her nipples and pull.

Cindy began moving her hips in time with her fingers. She felt his cock sliding along her back, lubricated with the pre-cum of his excitement. She watched him watch her in the mirror. His eyes moved from her face to his hands on her breasts, over her thrusting hips to her fingers sliding deep into her clutching pussy. Then his eyes would look straight down, taking it all in directly before coming back to catch her eyes in the mirror.

Cindy knew she was close. She spread her legs further and tried to shove her fingers deeper as she fucked herself furiously. Her fingers wrapped directly around her clit and she began a long low moan in her throat, increasing in volume as she thrust her hips against her probing fingers. Jeff felt her orgasm approaching and closed his arms tightly around her, hands holding her breasts firmly and his fingers resting lightly around her nipples.

Her whole body tingling, breath coming in gasps, she caught the look of fascination in his eyes as he watched her face. She tried to concentrate on her own face as she felt herself tipping over the edge. "Jeff! Oh, God," she screamed out, shoving her fingers deep and pinching her own clit firmly. The dam burst and she began to shake, her pussy trying to suck her fingers deeper. She felt Jeff hold her firmly and thrusting against her back. He held her as she writhed in the throes of her climax. She was screaming out his name and shrieking unintelligibly. Neither his eyes nor hers ever left her face as she rode the wave of the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

She slumped in his arms, her body still quaking intermittently, and removed her soaking fingers from her now-satisfied pussy. Only then did she shift her gaze and look deeply into his smiling eyes. Jeff took her wrist in one hand and brought her fingers to his lips. He kissed each finger and let his tongue curl around it, savoring her sweet taste before letting her hand fall into her lap.

"That," he growled into her ear, "was amazing."

Reaching back between them, her hand found his hard cock. Giving a playful tug, she smiled into the mirror. "You liked that, did you?"

Jeff groaned. "Yes."

Cindy slid off the bed and turned around, keeling between Jeff's legs and looking straight into his eyes. She wrapped one hand around his cock and the other came up to cup his balls. "I thought so."

Leaning forward, Cindy placed his hard shaft between her breasts and pressed them together, trapping him against her chest. She held his gaze as his eyes widened, feeling the pulsations of his excitement. This is something that she knew he liked, and she would often make it part of their foreplay. She liked the feel of his hardness surrounded by her firm breasts, and the look in his eyes: longing, lustful, and obviously enjoying the feeling. She'd come close to taking him all the way in this manner, but always pulled away before his climax, preferring to ride him or snuggle up to his chest and kiss deeply while bringing him off with her hand. This time, though, she was satisfied and feeling the excitement of her new experience.

She pulled away quickly, dropping her head and parting her lips, guiding the engorged purple head of his throbbing cock into her mouth. Jeff put his palms on the bed and leaned back, thrusting forward, trying to push deeper. But her hand wrapped around his hard shaft prevented deeper penetration as she swirled her tongue around his crown.

Cindy didn't always enjoy performing oral sex. Early in her sexual experimentation, all too many men thought it as their due and her duty to perform. And although she enjoyed the feel of a hard cock in her hand or between her lips, and the power it gave her in bringing pleasure to her lover, the almost forceful nature of so many early encounters led her to dislike having to do it.

That changed when she met Jeff. Their first sexual encounter consisted of him bringing her to orgasm with his fingers and tongue before taking her home and leaving with a promise to call in the morning. They made love a dozen different times, including intercourse and him giving her the best oral sex she'd ever dreamed of before she realized that he wasn't going to demand or even ask for a blowjob.

Freed from having to do it, Cindy one night made her way down Jeff's body, kissing all the way while slowly stroking his cock. With her mouth covering his head and her hand wrapped around his shaft, listening to his encouraging words and obvious groans of pleasure, she finally understood the true meaning of the phrase, "It is better to give than to receive." The pleasure she felt as she lie beside him, his saliva-slick cock spurting in her hand and his body thrashing on the bed was almost as powerful as an orgasm. The way he kissed and held her in his arms afterward, thanking her for that wonderful gift, was the first inkling in her mind that she could spend the rest of her life with this man.

Jeff's groaned, "God, Cindy. I'm so close," brought her back to the moment.

She pulled her head up and smiled again, her hand stroking from the base all the way up his shaft and closing over the sensitive head. "I know," she said, before bending again and taking half his length into her mouth, lips closing tightly over the shaft. Her hand moved quickly up and down the remaining length of his cock. Her other hand held his sac, lightly massaging each testicle.

Jeff was beyond any rational thought now. The combination of his wife's seduction, the new experience of watching her masturbate in the mirror, and then this incredibly hot blowjob was more than he could take. Feeling himself close to orgasm, he placed his hands on her shoulders. "Cindy ... "

Pulling her mouth away, Cindy leaned forward and trapped his cock between her full breasts. Pressing her hands to the sides, she began sliding up and down his shaft, the head disappearing and then reappearing at the top of her cleavage as she moved. Watching his eyes and timing his thrusts, she felt his body jerk, his head throbbing between her breasts. She slid down the length of his shaft just as he gave a final thrust, the head poking out above her firm mounds as he erupted, spraying her neck and chin. Flowing down between her breasts, his cum allowed his cock to slide more easily as he continued to thrust and empty on her chest.

Jeff fell back on the bed, pulling Cindy forward, his now-softening cock still trapped between her tits. They stayed like that for a moment until he reached down and urged her to climb up on top of him. She straddled his body, her cum-drenched chest pressing against his, and he pulled her head down into a slow, deep kiss.

"Cindy, honey, that was incredible."

"I guess I am, huh?" she said, smiling at him.

He gave her a playful slap on the butt and wrapped his arms around her. "Yes, darling. I guess you are at that."

"Thank you for the mirror, Jeff. You don't know how much it means to me that you listened to what I said and surprised me like that."

"You're welcome, dear," he said, kissing her cheek. "It was my pleasure."

She smiled and whispered in his ear. "Mine, too. But next time I get to watch you."

12