The Mirror Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not as hard as before, remember the other time was too hard."

Was that all she had to say?

I'd just cupped her breasts in my hands squeezed her nipples several times, and, nothing was said, nothing at all. The other nights had not only set a minimum standard, but had opened the door fully for me to access more of her body.

Touching her private parts with my hand in a towel was one thing which could maybe have been explained away as accidental, but bare hands working on bare breasts and nipples, were there going to be any boundaries at all? She must have believed that at the moment of truth she would still be in charge enough to say no, we were going to see about that, but not tonight.

I of course had a plan.

She didn't push back quite as hard this time which allowed me to work not only her back, but also the area of her body between her arms all the way up, making sure that the sides of her breasts were included, and then as her skin started to go a little red I moved the loofah around the front and several times ran it firmly over her nipples. The rough surface caused her to draw in her breath quite sharply.

Thinking that I'd pushed far enough tonight, I poured water over her back several times, running my hands over her shoulders and then her back. I ensured that I went all the way below the water line to the cheeks of her arse, and then up to cup her breasts again, making sure to pull on her nipples, leaving no questions in her mind what I was doing. I was feeling her bum and her breasts quite openly now.

As I finished with the water I stood alongside her looking at her body, "I have to say Mum you've held up pretty well, you know most of the women I see aren't in your class at all, not an ounce of fat on you. I think from the photos I've seen, you must still be at your wedding day weight".

"Four pounds over it actually, I weighed myself only last week," this as she sat wearing only a smile, and leaning a little more backwards, I could see all of her body very clearly.

"Mum that water must be cold by now."

"It's getting there."

"I suppose you're waiting for me to dry you?"

"No it's all right, I can manage." But she was smiling as she spoke.

"Come on you know you like being dried, it takes you back to being a little girl when your daddy dried you." I was standing by the bath but she made no attempt to cover herself as I pulled out the plug, and then got the bathmat for her.

She stretched herself like a cat and running her hands along the side of her face and across her ears, said, "s'pose I should get out." Without my helping her she stood up, then held her hand out so I could assist her from the bath.

Again she stood there naked with water dripping from her. She had a smile on her face as I looked openly at her. "Boy dad's a lucky man, if you ever came on the open market you'd fetch ten sheep, and at least four goats."

She still made no attempt to cover herself as the water again dripped from her bush, breasts and very erect nipples, putting her hands on her hips and adopting a models pose, she said, "only four goats."

"I said at least four."

It was surreal standing there with her naked, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, doesn't every mother stand naked in front of their son?

"You must be getting cold, would you like me to dry you now?"

"I am a bit, so yes please."

So we went through the same procedure as before, turning her around drying her back down to her waist, moving to her feet and then up to her arse, doing the inside of her legs until touching her lips, I wasn't waiting for her to say no, or don't tonight. As I moved my hand upwards, she responded by moving her hips slightly.

I knew that she thought she could control it as she'd done before, so I moved my hand against her with a little more pressure as if drying it but she, and I both knew what I was doing. She'd dealt with it before and thought she'd be able to again tonight, and as I wouldn't move on her tonight, she'd be correct. But why would I not make my move tonight? Well, because it was a part of my plan to own her long time, not just once.

I stopped and turned her around, her eyes were wide open when she looked at me, all of her was dry now, even her face and breasts. But I started on her again holding her gaze as I had before, not only as I dried her face but as my hands went again to her breasts, I still held her gaze as I pulled down on her nipples again and again. I dropped the towel and just kept pulling her nipples which were thick and long. There was no pretence now I was playing with her breasts out in the open, nothing underhanded about it. I continued to pull on her nipple with my right hand and then ran the back of my other hand down her stomach and then lightly across her pubic hair twice, she was trembling, and her eyes darting all around the room, she was by then unable to hold my gaze.

I knew that I'd have to stop soon before it got out of control so holding her face I leant down, gave her a light kiss on her mouth, held it for a moment, slid my tongue lightly across her lips, and then picked up the towel, put it around her shoulders and walked her into her bedroom.

Her eyes were wide open, she'd no idea what I had in mind, and I knew that I could've taken her there and then. Instead I said "better get your nightgown on, you don't want to get cold," as I casually fondled her arse.

As any son would.

She dropped the towel, got out her nightgown and put it on, as it fell I let her see me looking at her body, "shame you have to cover up, you look fabulous, maybe in the right circumstances...well perhaps it could be different." She got into bed and I left, I knew she'd masturbate again tonight, but I didn't care.

My plan was coming together very nicely I thought.

----------------------------------------------

My father and I work in the same industrial estate, in separate streets about a half a mile apart, I work in a garden supply yard, I'd started as an eighteen year old straight out of school, and now three years later I was still there.

He's a computer technician in one of the country's smaller banks. They'd decided to pursue an aggressive expansion policy over the last five years, buying three smaller home loan companies, and had now decided to move into the world's fastest growing area of South East Asia, by opening a branch in Jakarta. But before they could do that a lot of work had to be put in by my fathers department which meant that his night shift went from one week in six to one week in three. They had to work at night when no one else was on the system.

One day four weeks ago as I was getting lunch at the sandwich shop in the estate, two women came in wearing the banks uniform and started talking about one of them, Doreen, having had to get her passport as she'd been chosen to go to Jakarta for the launch. She and three male colleagues were to set up the new computer systems, and they'd be away for three weeks.

One of the men was called Matt, I wondered if that was Dad, but probably not as everyone called him Mathew. That night I asked him if he was going to Indonesia and he said he didn't know as the decision hasn't been made yet.

Mum asked Dad if he thought that he may go, and if he did, should she get her passport to go with him, so that she could see the sights whilst he was at work. But he said there wasn't a chance that he would go as he wasn't senior enough. He again said that the decision hadn't been made yet. I almost said what I'd heard at the sandwich shop, but held back.

The next day at the same time I waited for the two women to arrive, before going in and standing behind them listening as they talked about Jakarta and what Doreen would get up to. I was close enough to hear most of what they said, but I'd brought a small book with me so that it looked as if I was more interested in that than what they were saying. I also had my phone set on to record poking out from under the book.

Doreen made it quite clear that she and Matt were going to sleep together as they'd been seeing each other for the last year or so, it was becoming a big thing in her life, not just an opportunity to have sex, and now that they could go away together, who knows what it may lead to? I was beginning to realise that this Matt was dad, and I also knew that he was lying to Mum about the decision not being made, and of course, why he was lying.

I made no attempt to move the phone and left it recording, even though it was almost right under their noses, they were so into their conversation that they didn't notice. I wasn't really listening as I knew I could hear it all later, even though they were speaking softly.

When I got back to work I sat away from everyone else and listened to the recording, Dad had told Doreen that he and Mum didn't have a sex life, he claimed to have told her that he'd lost his sex drive. Both the women laughed when Doreen said, "I know where it is though, I swallowed it. It must be hard for her though" said Doreen, "Matt tells me that she's always ready, anytime day or night."

"So what's the problem, why isn't he screwing her?"

"She doesn't suck his dick and I do," again they both laughed Doreen then said "apparently one thing she and I agree about though, is that we both go crazy for anal, and he does it really well."

Ten days before his colleagues were to go to Jakarta, Dad came home and said that one of those chosen wasn't able to go, and as he was the only one with a visa for Indonesia he'd have to go in their place.

Mum tried to get a passport but there wasn't enough time, he'd travelled a lot before they were married, but Mum had been nowhere and kept saying, "I must get a passport, you never know when I might get the chance to go overseas." Now Dad told her "I said you should just get one, but you never listen to me." This was bullshit, as neither Mum nor I had ever heard him say that.

When she asked him who was going he said, "Oh Kenny, Peter and Peters' woman Doreen, he's been poking her for over a year now, and pulled strings so that she can go and they can sleep together for the entire time." Mum was really upset to have missed out, she'd really wanted to go and was pissed that she hadn't got her passport in time. "Next time" he said with a laugh." I smiled to myself, I was about as upset about it as he was, but for a different reason.

Two days later it was her birthday and he asked me what he should buy her, "Dunno, maybe some of those massage oils her sister got for her birthday, Mum thought that they smelt very nice.

When he gave them to her she said, "you'll have to use them on me."

"Sure" he replied, "but it'll have to be after I come back from Indonesia."

For the last four nights before they left dad worked night shift, and every night mum called me in to wash her back, she made little or no attempt to cover her body, and got out to let me dry her without being asked. Standing there totally naked, with the water again dripping from her bush, breasts and nipples, whilst I gently dried the whole of her body, a process that took longer every night. To indicate that her back was dried, I softly kissed her on her arse, and to tell her that her front was finished I softly kissed her belly about an inch above her pubic hair just as softly.

On the last night, we again went through the whole procedure, right up to the point where she expected me to pull up the towel, but tonight was special as this was to be the night that I pushed the boundaries a whole lot further. So that instead of pulling the towel upwards, I slipped my hand inside the pocket that the towel had made, and used my index finger to probe between her lips, whilst at the same time using my thumb to massage her clitoris. If the towel hadn't been there it would have openly been foreplay, as it was there was no mistaking what it was that I was doing. It was foreplay but of a different sort. She knew what it was, I knew what it was, and her eyes told me that she knew that I could see that she was being affected by it. I kept it up until her knees began to tremble and then said, "that's it for tonight, go to bed now please" It was an order and she obeyed it.

She moved as if in a dream to her bedroom door where she turned, still totally naked and with the towel still hanging between her legs. She said something that I couldn't work out. It may have been thank you or good night, but whatever it was, it was really irrelevant, so I just smiled and nodded at her. Before she was fully through the doorway her hand was running down her stomach heading to between her legs, and it wasn't long before the muffled sounds of her pleasure again caressed my ears.

Finally the great day came, there was a whole lot of, have you seen my...do you think I'll need my...did you get some...for me.

As soon as the taxi pulled into the drive he grabbed his luggage and almost ran to the car, I hung back to be sure that Doreen didn't recognise me, and then he was gone,. The taxi drove out of our drive and down the street for a ten pm flight, we were left all alone. I saw tears in Mums' eyes. "What's the matter Mum?"

"He never even said goodbye to me, he just waved his hand, but who was the one in the blue dress?" Mum asked.

"Doreen, I think she said, why?"

"Did you see the body language between them? He's been acting a bit different lately, I suppose I'm just sensitive, because I really wanted to go with him. But when I saw him pat her on her arse twice, not once but twice, that was confronting. The first time I thought it was an accident, but after he'd done it they both looked at me right in the eye, smiling as he played with her again. After that he just waved his hand to me as they got into the cab. He was playing with her arse and letting me know about it, and now I know why he's been strange lately. They must have been laughing at me all along, I feel such a fool, but I never suspected anything at all."

"I didn't notice anything Ma, anyway, she doesn't compare to you, her arse is so much bigger than yours. Don't worry about a thing, if a man wants to play around he doesn't need to leave the country to do it. Dad would be stupid to get involved with someone else, especially at work, look what he's got to lose. Of all the people in this world, I'm someone who knows what he has to lose."

It was a reference of course to the fact that I'd seen what it was that she had for him to play with, and of course for him to lose.

She gave me a funny look as soon as she caught on, almost smiled, shook her head and then choosing to ignore what I'd said, started to beat herself up again adding, "so are her tits bigger than mine."

I laughed, "No one has bigger boobs than yours, anyway yours are better, much firmer."

"Thank you Donny, but I think you may be biased, anyway you know what?"

"What?"

"I don't think I really care any more if he's screwing that slut or not, I'm so hurt that he didn't take me with him, I've always wanted to travel, and that may have been my only chance, and because of him I've missed out."

"Forget about them Ma, they're gone, we're here, and tonight we're going to have a pizza, with a good bottle of wine. You my dear mother are not going to cook on your first night of freedom. Not only that I'm going over to the one on Casey Street where they're wood fired, and you like them from there."

"Great," she said "darling that'll be awesome."

"I'll leave now as there's always a long wait."

"Ok, drive carefully".

I ordered the pizza and a nice white wine to go with it, and was back home in just less than forty minutes. As I walked back in Mum turned the television off leaving only a small light in the room. We sat and chatted as we ate, and then drank the wine, we both became quite relaxed after a while.

At ten o clock, coincidentally, just as his plane was taking off, she said, "I think I'll have my bath now," this of course was what I was waiting for.

"Ok, call me when you want your back done."

"No don't worry, just come in now and bring the rest of the wine with you."

I followed her in and after turning on the water, without any hesitation she undressed, and bending over placed her clothes onto the floor. As she bent over, her feet were apart and the view between her legs showed me that her lips were open and hanging down. She then got into the bath, it was obvious that she was by now very comfortable being naked in there with me.

I looked at her briefs lying wide open on top of her clothes and noticed that they were glistening wet. Her eyes caught mine and she gave me a shy smile and then dropped her eyes, but she knew what I'd seen.

I sat at the foot of the bath, from where I could see clearly between her legs, as we talked and drank the last of the wine, she didn't seem to care. She turned the water off before the bath was filled and started to wash herself, it was as if she was in a hurry to get finished.

"Do my back for me please, just a quick one, I'm very relaxed from the wine and I want to get out soon." After only about 30 seconds she said, "that's all, get me out please," as she pulled out the plug herself , and then stood up without waiting for my help.

Quickly she was out and I was drying her, spending most of the time on her breasts, stomach, legs and arse, I was happy to play with her good bits, but there was a different emphasis now to what we were doing, so that when she took the lead and said, "I'm dry enough now, let's go." I followed her through the doorway.

She walked naked ahead of me into her bedroom, and without turning on the light reached for her nightgown, but didn't put it on choosing to stand there with it in her hand. I knew that the massage oils he'd bought for her birthday were on her chest of drawers unopened, so I said, "did he ever use those oils on you that he bought for your birthday?" "Nah," she laughed, "they're an absolute waste of money, they'll never get used."

"Why not?"

"They just won't, I don't know why he bought them", she said standing there with her nightgown still in her hand. "I'll probably give them to my sister she went through hers in record time."

"Would you like me to give you a massage with them?"

"No, I don't think that'd be right."

"Why not?"

"I don't know really."

"Give me three good reasons."

There was silence in the room as she stood there naked, fully illuminated by the light behind us. Her breasts seemed to be even more prominent tonight, perhaps it was her nipples which were standing up trying to attract attention to themselves.

She stood still and then ran her hand nervously down her stomach, resting it just above her pubic area, before running it up, and then down her stomach again. Her eyes were darting around the room and she was swallowing nervously, both of us had known that we were going to get to this point eventually, but she had to make the big decision, and she alone.

"Three good reasons? Christ I can't even think of one," as she threw her gown onto the bed. "Where do you want me?"

"Put the towel in the middle of the bed and lie on your stomach."

She took the towel from me, spread it on the bed and then lay down. As her legs weren't tight together the light behind me fully illuminated the gap between them. I stood in silence looking at her for several seconds, until she asked, "what're you doing?"

"I'm looking at you." Instantly her legs tensed and pressed hard together. "No," she said quite sharply, "don't look there."

"My dearest mother," I said "for the last two months you've called me into the bathroom whenever he hasn't been here, I've seen every square millimetre of your body many times over, and you knew then that I was looking at you. Not only that, but when I've dried you, I've spent ages touching you and both of us have enjoyed it, and you also knew then that I was dragging it out as long as I could. If you cast your mind back, on more than one occasion I've openly played with your nipples, and you've never protested, so why tell me not to look at something that I've seen, and enjoyed looking at many times over these weeks."