The Mirrored Door Opens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued his fantasizing in earnest. She would suck his cock, the whole time pumping on his shaft with her hand. Then he would lick and suck her pussy. His tongue would lick everywhere. She would get a shock when he licked her ass, but she would like it. And when she couldn't take any more of his tongue, then he would have her. He would have her every which way. Standing up, lying down, sitting up, bending over, on her knees...they would do it all.

He felt his balls tighten in his hand, and then his climax arrived. In his head, she was sitting on top of him, right there on her couch. She was looking him right in the eye and moaning his name as his cock exploded and he filled her with hot cum. Lights dazzled his mind's eye as he recovered, breathing heavily as his hand slowed. Squeezing from the bottom of his shaft all the way to the top, making sure he milked every last drop. The sensation was amazing.

Just as the last drop fell from the purple crown of his manhood, Alex heard a loud 'CLICK'. His head instinctively jerked round towards the door.

'God no!' thought Alex.

Standing there in the doorway, with a shocked and panicked look on her face, was the very woman he had only moments before been fantasizing about.

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing would come out. Nothing his brain offered him seemed of any use whatsoever.

'I mean, just what does one say when one is caught masturbating on the office couch of one's colleague?' mused fifty percent of Alex's brain.

'Fuck off brain!' thought the other fifty percent Alex.

As Alex sat there, his rapidly shrinking cock in his hand and his own cum running down his stomach and pooling at the base of his dick, all he could do was make nonsensical "Err" and "Arr" noises. The situation soon resolved itself however, as Laura, her face now crimson with embarrassment, turned and fled. Alex just sat there with no idea what to do. After at least a minute, but what seemed like five, Alex got his senses back. Cleaning himself up, he closed the door behind him and went home that night deeply troubled.

Laura ran almost all the way to her car, stopping to walk only as she passed through reception as she didn't want to alert the security guards, who would no doubt ask questions. She leapt into her car and drove away. All the while her mind was constantly reliving the last five minutes. Watching the door swing open a foot; not wide open, just enough for them to see each other, to make eye contact. Watching his face as the realization that she was watching him washed over it. Watching him struggle to find the right words, or the wrong ones, or any words at all.

Laura worried the whole night long. She was so obviously preoccupied that even her husband noticed something was wrong. Not that he made any real effort to find out what, accepting straight away when she told him it was just some work issues.

Alex was doing no better. He convinced himself that she would phone the police and he would be done for lewd or indecent conduct or flashing, or something with equal socially embarrassing connotations. When he awoke the next day after finally falling asleep, he went through his routine totally distracted. He wasn't due in until twelve o'clock that day, which gave him a couple of hours to consider all the worst possible scenarios.

While in the shower, he thought about being in the local newspaper, his face on the front page under a headline like 'CALL CENTRE CREEP CAUGHT ON COUCH!'

While he ironed his clothes he worried they might arrest him at his work, in front of everybody. He would be laughed all the way out of the hall.

On the way to work he worried about being put on a register for perverts and the sexually depraved. What would his family say?

'Oh God' thought Alex, 'my life is officially over'.

Laura had a similar ordeal, although for her part she wasn't worried about being arrested. It's not like he was going to phone the police and say "Hi. I was sitting on a couch at my work playing with myself when the door opened, and it turned out someone was watching me."

As if.

But she was completely mortified by the situation. How was she going to look him in the eye? They didn't work right alongside one and other, but they would doubtlessly see each other, pass each other, and occasionally even have to talk to each other. What would she say to him? "Sorry I've been watching you beat off for a few weeks" just seemed....weak.

She dressed with a little less enthusiasm that day, and ignored all her new clothes. She dressed the way she used to before her voyeuristic adventure. No make-up. No perfume, just deodorant. She didn't do her hair, just put it in a pony tail. In short, she lost her mojo.

The first few hours of work was hell for both of them. Neither knew exactly when they were going to see the other, but both knew it was inevitable.

No matter how much flesh he saw that day, and thanks to the summer heat there was a lot of it, Alex couldn't concentrate enough to appreciate it. He just sat there, distractedly taking calls and going through the motions to end them. He was utterly convinced that any moment now he'd see the tell tale black and white uniforms of the local police. His head kept playing 'They're Coming To Take Me Away' over and over again. Only it wasn't the funny farm they were going to, but the sex offender wing at Joliette.

Laura, for her part, had simply closed the door of her office. It was somewhat unusual, but she didn't care what people thought, she just wanted a barrier between her and the man that knew she was a pervert; that she liked to watch, no better than a peeping tom who looks in bedroom windows at night from folks' gardens. God, the shame of it.

They did well to avoid so much as laying eyes on each other as long as they did, but it was inevitable that they would run into each other eventually. And that's exactly what happened.

Alex attempted to sit at his desk for the entire shift. Unfortunately, to do that would mean wetting himself or peeing into a receptacle of some description, none of which were to hand. When he could bear it no longer, he put down his headset and made a bee-line for the toilets.

Laura tried to stay in her office too, but her job being what it was, she had to take some paperwork upstairs. She resolved to get off the call hall as quickly as possible to minimize the risk of seeing Alex. She opened her office door and headed quickly for the door to the elevators. Just as the block of offices ended, someone dropped a cup and she looked left, distracted by the sound. Alex came walking briskly from her right. They both walked into the collision at speed, and knocked each other down.

Alex practically bounced, he was on his feet that fast. Looking down, all he could see was the back of a pony-tailed head. In the confusion he forgot he was in a hurry for a few seconds, good manners requiring him to help the girl he just knocked to the floor. Laura similarly forgot her situation while she crawled around picking up the paperwork. When she saw the hand offered in front of her she simply reached up and grabbed it. She was lifted rather abruptly to her feet, feeling a momentary flutter in her belly at the display of strength. Not that she weighed much, but she was picked up like she was nothing. The butterflies in her belly soon turned into a horrible sinking feeling as, almost in slow motion, they came face to face with each other.

Standing opposite each other, her hand in his, Alex stood a clear foot taller than Laura. The colour drained from both their faces as each recognized the other.

Alex found his tongue first.

"Sorry!....err....for knocking you over. Not for....umm....you know....although I'm sorry for that too....you know...err....on your couch....umm...I better get back to work!"

Head down, face red, Alex almost ran back to his desk. Laura just stood there, everything happening so fast she had no time to react. Now she watched as Alex fled, clearly embarrassed and wanting to get away from her, just like she did from him.

She didn't see Alex again that day. But she did start to think more clearly about the whole situation. Like how he was obviously as embarrassed as her, if not more so. And why was he so mortified? What guy wouldn't think it was hot to have a girl touching herself while watching him? Maybe he didn't find her attractive? No, that couldn't be it. Even on her worst day, she was still attractive enough to give any man a racing pulse, especially if he had caught her masturbating over him. And she had already given him an erection when she wore her summer dress yesterday.

Then she had a thought. He didn't catch her masturbating did he? By the time the door opened, she had readjusted her knickers and dropped her dress. Unless he was observant enough to question her wet fingers or heavy breathing, which was unlikely, then as far as he knew, she had caught him masturbating.

This put a whole new spin on things. She was no longer so worried about what he thought about her. She wasn't terrified of bumping into him. She actually found it quite amusing to know exactly how he was feeling. She even felt a bit sorry for him, knowing the torture he'd be putting himself through.

The more she thought about the whole situation, the more she noticed how different she had been since she started watching Alex. She dressed differently, she walked differently, she was more confident, felt sexier. In short, she was happy. For the first time in a long time, she was actually happy.

And then she stopped being happy. Why? Because she was afraid. She was afraid of what he would think, or say. Afraid he would judge her. And she allowed that fear to take away her confidence, and take away her happiness.

'Well' thought Laura, 'what are you going to do about it?'

Laura slept soundly that night, and had a very erotic dream. When she awoke the next day she felt wonderful. She almost danced her way to the bathroom. First, she used her hair removal mousse on her legs. Her pussy was still smooth so no need to use it there.

Then she jumped in the shower. The water felt great on her skin. She lathered up with some nice Strawberries and Cream shower gel and washed every inch of her skin. She resisted the temptation to turn the powerful jets on herself. She still felt quite turned on from her dream, but she wanted to continue feeling that way. She didn't want immediate satisfaction; she wanted to draw it out, to make it last all day.

She rubbed her skin down with baby oil. Not gallons of it, just enough to give it a healthy shine. She opened her underwear drawer and removed a black lace thong, black stockings and black suspender belt, and a black brassiere. She pulled the thong slowly up her legs, savoring the feel of the soft lace against her skin. She pulled the lace up over her hips, riding the gusset up tight over her mound. It felt great. The strap disappearing between the cheeks of her pert bottom would give her a constant reminder throughout the day that she was wearing her sexiest panties and keep her feeling erotically charged all day.

After pulling the suspender belt over her knickers, she removed the stockings from their packet. Black, with a line up the back and an inch ring of darker material around the tops, these were very sexy. She unrolled each one up her legs and clipped them to the belt. She pulled the straps of the brassiere up her arms and scooped up her breasts with the cups. It was a particularly sexy, half cup bra. It only barely covered her nipples.

Approaching her wardrobe, she removed her shortest black skirt, which stopped six inches above her knees, and a sheer dark red blouse. Before she dressed, she straightened her hair and applied a minimal amount of make-up. Just enough to enhance her natural beauty. Two spritzes of perfume, one on her cleavage and one on her midriff, and that was it. She knew it was easy to overdo it.

A pair of black high heels and a black suit jacket topped off the ensemble. Looking in the mirror, Laura had rarely felt this attractive in years. She looked simply stunning, and she knew it. Like she used to when she was in college, when she was going out for a night with the girls and they used to do each other's hair and make-up before hand, with a bottle of wine, gossip and laughter. Before marriage came along and took everything; her confidence, her sex appeal. Now she oozed sex appeal. If it was a weapon then she was armed to the teeth. He wouldn't know what hit him...as long as her nerve held out.

Work was a very different affair than normal for both of them. Alex, because he didn't know what was going to happen; whether they were coming to take him away or not. Laura, because she knew exactly what was going to happen. Well, up to a point any way.

She sat in her office most of the day. Not hiding exactly, just working up the courage. She wondered exactly how she was going to do it, then she worried about the consequences. Could she really go down this road? What if it went too far? She wavered more than once during the day, but every time she would scold herself, reminding herself of how happy and confident she'd been recently and why.

Time seemed to fly by, and before she knew it, it was almost closing time. She left her office intending to 'accidentally' run into Alex again, but he seemed to be stuck on a particularly difficult call. It was ten past ten before he got finished. As soon as he'd hung up he grabbed his jacket and made to leave, but as soon as he turned around, there she was, waiting for him.

'Oh fuck, here we go. I knew this was coming. What's she going to do, ask me to quit or something? Maybe threaten me with the police, or just public humiliation if I don't?'

"Hi" Laura smiled, suddenly very, very nervous. Alex just stood there blinking. "Err, good day? Busy! I mean...errr...busy day?"

This was not going well. She was stalling. She felt like a fool.

Alex wondered what the hell was going on. Although even in his present state of utter fear and embarrassment, he hadn't failed to notice how good she looked. Then his fear won out, and he made for the exit, looking for a clean getaway from this car crash situation.

Laura had a decision to make, and not a lot of time to make it.

As Alex strode quickly past her, Laura panicked, and blurted out the first thing her brain threw at her.

"I was watching you!" she almost yelled in the cavernous and empty call hall.

Alex stopped dead. 'What does she mean "Watching me"?' Alex thought. He didn't have to wait long for her to elaborate.

"I mean, err, I have been. Watching you. Not just that night, but before too."

Alex turned around to face her. The look on his face said it all; pure, unadulterated, confusion.

Laura took a deep breath and plowed on.

"I came back for something one night. A report I'd left on my desk. It doesn't matter. The point is, you were there, on the couch. And I saw you through the mirrored glass door."

If Alex wasn't blushing his absolute hardest before, he sure was now.

"Ever since then I've been...err....waiting...at night...to see if you'd go back to the couch. When you do I....umm....watch you....through the door...and i...." Now it was Laura's turn to blush as she looked down at the floor.

"You've been watching me?" exclaimed Alex, visibly shocked.

Laura nodded.

"But why? Weren't you angry when you caught me....you know?"

Laura shook her head and her face went scarlet.

"I....umm....well, I liked it. Watching you....touch yourself."

This had to be the strangest conversation either of them had ever had. Alex didn't know what to think. Here was this incredible, stunning, sexy young woman, telling him she liked to watch him masturbate on her office couch. Easily one of the most unexpected things anybody had ever said to him.

'And what the hell do I do with this information?' thought Alex.

He stood there looking at her for a few moments. He had calmed down a bit from his earlier panic. Now he was just trying to process all this new information. As he looked at her, he started to notice all the little things. Her hair, her lips, her legs and that sweet scent she was wearing. She looked beautiful, more so than usual.

"Well, say something!" Laura blurted, unable to stand the tension any longer.

She watched as Alex turned around and walked, not slowly, but not quickly either, straight to her office, and disappeared inside, leaving the door open.

This was unexpected. 'Now what?' thought Laura. The message was clear. The question was, what was her reply?

When she appeared at the doorway, Alex was sitting up in the middle of the couch. He was fully clothed. Laura hesitated just for a moment, then walked in and shut the door.

She turned one of the two chairs that were at her desk around to face Alex and sat down. Her legs were together and she was incredibly nervous.

Alex didn't feel any better, realizing he had just initiated something with no idea how to continue.

"What...umm....what is it you like, when you...errr.....watch me?" Alex managed to spit out.

Laura sat, speechless. Imagine asking her flat out like that. What was she supposed to say, 'I like your big hard dick?' Then she thought about it, and figured, in for a penny....!

"I like looking at it....your thing....your dick!" Just hearing herself saying the words out loud was giving Laura a hot flush.

Alex had noticed a certain tightness in his trousers as well.

"What else?" he asked, squeezing a lump in his trousers.

"I like it when you do that too. Touch it I mean. And stroke it. And squeeze it."

"Like this?" He grabbed himself through his trousers, and his now fully erect cock was clearly defined through the material.

Laura nodded. Alex kept hold of his cock, and Laura simply stared at the bulge in his trousers.

"What do you do when you watch me? Do you touch yourself?" Alex asked breathlessly, his confidence growing with his arousal. Or maybe it was just that his bashfulness was shrinking as his cock grew. He couldn't tell.

Laura nodded quickly, and could feel the ache, the urge. She was hot at her centre, and knew she would be wet too.

Alex throbbed at her response. She plays with herself while she watches him. How hot was that?

There was silence for moment or two, neither knowing what was going to happen next. Alex decided to take charge of the situation. Standing up slowly and nervously, he undid his belt. Laura watched as if in a trance. Just a few feet in front of her, Alex dropped his trousers. The tent in his black, tight boxers, keenly illustrated his arousal.

Mustering all his courage to stamp out his shyness, Alex pulled down his boxer shorts. He intentionally let the elasticated waistband drag down over his erect man hood, slowing down just at the tip so that his cock would spring up. The sight of this caused Laura to gasp. Now he was standing there, his trousers and boxers around his ankles, and his white shirt hanging loosely down.

Laura was captivated. She was looking straight at Alex's thick, veiny, stiff cock. She could see it so clearly now. 'Much better than the view through the door' she thought. She could see the thick blue vein running along the side, almost the full six and a half inches. It wasn't the biggest dick she'd ever seen, but it was far from the smallest, and it did have a reasonable girth.

For a second Alex didn't know what to do. He just stood there.

"Touch it." she asked quietly.

Alex obliged, gripping the shaft with one hand and giving a good tight pump on it. At the sight of the first drop of pre-cum, Laura moaned sharply. This caused Alex's cock to throb in his hand and he stroked it a few more times.

Laura was incredibly turned on by now. She watched the hard-on in front of her being stroked, and wished she was the one stroking it, but that would be too far. But she could do something else.