The Mirrored Door Opens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up, Laura looked Alex in the eye and removed her jacket. Alex's eyes immediately fell to the sheer red shirt and the black brassiere clearly visible through it. His hand continued to slowly pump away on his cock. Laura watched Alex's eyes intently as she undid each button in turn. Soon, the shirt was discarded on the other side of the desk. Next, she raised her hand to her hip, and pulled down the zipper on the skirt. It fell straight to the floor revealing her stockings, suspenders and lacy thong.

Alex's grip tightened on his cock and he stopped pumping while he drank in the sight of her. He decided that this was the sexiest, most erotic thing he'd ever been privileged enough to be a part of. The head of his throbbing member positively ached to be touch.

Laura sat back down on the chair. Alex felt compelled to follow suit. This erotic, but strange situation having no clearly defined rules, he felt it safest to follow her lead.

Laura opened her legs just enough to get her hand between them. Alex watched with baited breath as she cupped her mound through her lacy black knickers and rubbed slowly. Remembering where he had his own hand, he resumed stroking his cock.

Laura couldn't take her eyes off him. She was hypnotized now, completely oblivious to the world around her. She could feel her wetness through her knickers, and her clitoris was so swollen her fingers found it easily through the material. Every time she touched it, it was like an electric shock through her body.

"Open your shirt!" she blurted suddenly, hoping it didn't sound as unsure to his ears as it did to hers.

Alex stopped stroking his cock and undid his shirt buttons. He tried not to rush it. His fingers trembled slightly as he fiddled with them. Seeing this gave Laura some confidence, knowing he was just as uncertain as she was.

Alex opened his shirt and she caressed his chest with her eyes. He didn't have a six-pack or massive pecks, but he wasn't fat or anything, either. He was reasonably in shape and was quite slim. Laura approved completely, noticing the curly black hair around his nipples. Apart from that his chest was smooth. Lower down she could now see a trail of soft black hair from his naval to his pubic hair. She thought it was incredibly sexy.

Alex gripped his cock again and squeezed hard. The pleasure was intense. He began to stroke back and forth again, slowly, trying to make this last as long as possible.

"Open your legs....please?" he asked nervously. Well, if she could make requests then so could he.

His voice sent a thrill right through her. Laura parted her legs a little more for him.

"Wider" he said, a little more confidently. Her legs opened as wide as she could comfortably get them. She rubbed her hot pussy quite firmly now. He could see her fingers pressing the lacy black material into her slit. He noticed that despite how tight her panties were against her skin, he couldn't see any stray hairs poking out the sides. He wondered if she had any hair down there. He longed for her to take her knickers off, but wasn't sure about asking for something so explicit. She might get dressed again and he didn't want that.

As she rubbed herself with one hand, the other found its way to her breasts. She cupped and fondled her boobs through her bra, her nipples hard beneath the soft material. Her bosom heaved as she breathed deeply. Feeling braver, and very horny, she pulled one cup of her bra down and let her breast pop out. Alex's pleasure was audible as he moaned aloud. Her breast was perfect. The perfect size and shape, with a little pink hard nipple like a jewel in a crown.

She looked in his eyes and smiled at him when he returned her gaze. He smiled back and pumped a little faster on his hard-on. Laura squeezed and pinched her nipple, enjoying the sensation. Her other hand stopped rubbing and slipped under the waistband of her thong. She was shocked to find how wet she had gotten. She was soaked in her juices. Her fingers flicked her clit and she moaned. Now Alex was smiling and she smiled back, both of them breathing quite heavily now.

She noticed his hand had increased its pace, pumping his cock quite fast now.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked breathlessly.

Alex could feel his mercury rising and nodded.

Deciding to go for broke, Laura removed her hand from her knickers and stood up. Reaching behind her back, she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her beautiful tits hung free and Alex immediately moaned his appreciation.

Taking three steps towards him, Laura lifted her left leg and put it on the couch next to him. Using all his remaining will power, Alex stopped stroking and just squeezed the base of cock tightly, eager to see where this was going. Laura watched his eyes trace a line, very slowly, from her heeled shoe, up her stocking clad leg, up her thigh, all the way to her pussy, her knickers clinging to the puffy wet lips. From there, he continued up her naked torso to the hanging globes of her breasts. He looked into her big hazel eyes when he said "You're incredible. So fucking beautiful."

Laura felt a wave of pleasure go right through her core. Reaching down with on hand she pulled aside her drenched knickers, exposing her smooth wet peach to his hungry eyes. Alex groaned loudly at this new wonder.

Exposing herself like this, coupled with his reaction, sent another thrill through her. For a fleeting second she considered that she may be somewhat of an Exhibitionist, as well as a Voyeur.

Using the fingers on her free hand, she parted her smooth lips, showing him her innermost parts. Alex looked at the bright pink skin of her inner pussy lips. He could feel himself wanting to cum just from looking at her. He longed to reach out and lick her, taste her.

Laura slipped two fingers into the pink wetness. It felt so fucking good, making the build up of the day worthwhile. She started to finger fuck herself, slowly at first, but soon picking up pace. Alex shifted his gaze to her eyes and saw the lust within them. For a whole minute he just looked into her eyes while she fucked herself. The pleasure she felt was intense. She'd never let a man, or anyone else for that matter, watch her touch herself before. Now here she was, spreading herself wide and fucking herself for someone who she would almost consider a stranger before today.

Laura felt the familiar build up of pressure and knew her orgasm was imminent.

"I'm...going to...cum" she managed to stammer.

Alex began pumping his cock again. There was pre-cum all over the shiny helmet, lubricating his foreskin as it moved back and forth. Laura watched intently as he picked up his pace, and started to fuck herself faster and faster. Hearing her hand slapping wetly against her tender pink pussy was driving him crazy. He knew he couldn't hold off any longer.

With a loud grunt and thrust of his hips, he released his hot spunk. Spurt after spurt shot from the purple bell on the end of his cock, landing on his chest and stomach. The sight sent Laura over the edge. She moaned louder than she intended as her own orgasm racked her body. Her boobs jiggled and her pussy clenched tightly before releasing a wave of her love juice. Alex kept beating his hard sensitive cock all through Laura's orgasm. He watched entranced as her juice trickled down her thighs. It was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

When her orgasm had subsided, and she stood there out of breath, Laura watched as Alex slowly reached out and stopped a drop of her juice as it ran down her thigh. It was the first time they'd actually touched since they got in the office. He put his finger in his mouth and sucked. She tasted sweet and feminine. He wished he could have more.

Not to be out done, Laura leaned down and, using the fingers she had just been fucking herself with, dipped and scooped up some of his cum. She sucked it off her fingers, his cum mixing with hers. He was salty but not unpleasantly so.

She stood there for another few minutes, catching her breath. She watched his cock soften and shrivel. Normally he would have pulled his shorts up, always embarrassed by his flaccid member. But not this time. Not after that. She could see whatever she wanted.

They dressed in silence, but not awkwardly so. The room smelled of sex, even though none had been had. As they left they passed the night cleaners, who were already in and working. No one paid them any attention. The security guards on reception thought it a little odd, but didn't really think about it for more than a second or two.

Outside, they simply waved politely and said goodnight before going their separate ways.