The Misadventures of Amelia Pt. 02

Story Info
Amelia goes to work with her new friend!
2.5k words
4.54
15.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10:35am

Amelia hopped down the stairs on one foot as she pulled her satin thong up her legs. "Shit shit shit... I can't believe I lost track of time!" In her defense, it had been a very busy morning. As she rounded the last few steps, she struggled to get her flailing cock tucked into place. She hustled to the downstairs bathroom to quickly make her face, and get dressed. She could see her hard nipples through her bra. "Don't start with me, now!" she thought to herself. She hastily buttoned up her flowy blouse, and pulled her short, pencil skirt up to her belly button before reaching behind her back and zipping it up. Amelia shouted, "I LOVE YOU!" up the stairwell while simultaneously grabbing her keys and running out the door. As she rushed to her car, thoughts of the morning creeped into her mind. "How did I wake up with this thing between my legs?" "Brandon was so wonderful and understanding" "Oh no! How am I going to manage at work today?"

Amelia had only landed her new job 3 weeks ago, and was still looking to make a good impression on her boss. She worked for a prestigious law firm as a secretary. Her job was mundane, but it was easy enough with a hefty paycheck. Besides getting "that look" from her boss from time-to-time, the job was a cakewalk. Mr. Vaughn was usually very late and hung-over, so there wasn't anything to worry about, right? Uh... right?

Amelia sprinted to her desk and plopped into her chair at 11:45. After tousling her hair and straightening her blouse, she dared to crack the door right behind her. Thankfully, she peered into an oversized leather chair, completely vacant of anyone qualified to occupy it. She giggled to herself as she logged in to her computer like every other day.

"Good morning, Mr. Vaughn." She exclaimed with a bright demeanor.

"Ungh"

As Mr. Vaughn entered and closed the door to his office, Amelia felt the mischievous thrill of her sly secret. "Why was I worried at all?" she thought. The meeting didn't being until 2:00pm, and with Mr. Vaughn in his current disposition, she didn't expect to being doing any hard work soon. Amelia took to her usual procrastination methods. Checking her social media, painting her nails, and daydreaming as she waited for time to pass. Her thoughts wandered to the events of the morning, and she wondered what was in store for her. "What if this thing doesn't disappear?" "What will happen to my relationship with Brandon?" "Oh, Brandon!" "The way he was so gentle... The way he fully fulfilled my desires!" Maybe she could get used to this thing...

"Ahem!"

Amelia looked up quickly at the sudden noise.

"Hello. It's Mr. Green..." "I'm here to see Scott Vaughn for my 1:30?"

Startled, Amelia quickly stood to attention. As she did so, she felt the bulge in her panties press hard against her wooden desk. "I have to stall!" she thought. "There's no way he will miss this thing pushing against my skirt..."

"Uhm.. are you sure it was 1:30?"

"Of course I am! What are you implying?"

"Oh! Nothing sir, right this way!"

Amelia pointed towards the door with hesitant expectation. After a disapproving look, she slowly sidestepped from her desk, turning her entire body towards the door. With and awkward shuffle, she twists the door handle and swings the door open while spinning away from the man. With a disapproving "harrumph!" Mr. Green walks through the door and shuts it aggressively behind him. Amelia looks down at the lump in her skirt. "Oh god, this was a mistake!" She quickly sits back down and tries not to acknowledge the elephant in her skirt. Amelia tried to take some deep breathes and calm down. "This is harder than I thought!" As her growing cock begged for air, the back of her thong pressed and pushed against her tight rosebud. It was just so overwhelming. Amelia aimed her thoughts towards work-related things and tried to keep her mind busy while her current situation came to rest.

1:56

Mr. Vaughn and Mr. Green noisily came through the office door bursting with laughter. No doubt, Mr. Vaughn had opened his second drawer. Its contents were two highball glasses and a bottle of mid-grade scotch. This was one of his many closing techniques with clientele. As the two men walked by with ruddy cheeks, Amelia stood (with confidence) to attention. "Thank you Mr. Green. May I show you out?" her question was met with another disapproving look as Mr. Green took his leave independently.

"Amelia, will you bring my notes to conference room B?" Said Mr. Vaughn.

"Of Course!"

As Amelia enters the office, she can smell the liquor in the air. She walks to the desk and grabs the files that Mr. Vaughn could so easily carry himself. Two tell-tale glasses sit on his desk beside the latest court case. As she bends over the desk to grab the files, she hears Mr. Vaughn let out a low "Mmmmhmmm". She can almost feel his eyes burning a hole into her tight pencil skirt. Disgusted, she quickly grabs the files and walks as fast as she can into the conference room down the hall. She arranges Mr. Vaughn's files and finds a seat along the back wall of the room to take notes. Even being with the firm for only 3 weeks, she can recognize the attendees by their toupees. All of these men had been in the business for far too long, it was a wonder they were still relevant in their fields. Just as the lights were dimmed, the projector curtain pulled, and the conference room door was closed, there came a soft knock on the door. Amelia stood up from the dark corner and opened the door for the poor man that arrived late.

Amelia opened the door, and stood in awe of what was before her. She expected an overweight man, with fake hair and a fake tan to enter. Instead, stood a thin woman in her late twenties. She was adorned in a red, tight fitted dress that accentuated all of her assets. Amelia stood wide-eyed at her perfectly straightened blond hair, her C-cup breasts, her hourglass figure that ended at her black Louboutin heels. "This is what true success looks like" She thought to herself. In the dimly lit room, this blonde woman seemed like a beautiful wisp. Something that was too much for full light. She had a glow all of her own. She was somewhat unreal. Despite the stares of all the older men, she didn't miss a beat. "Mr. Dean was unable to attend the meeting, so I was sent in his stead, please excuse my tardiness, it was late notice." Her voice was more of a command than an apology. As Mr. Vaughn motioned at a chair beside mine, she walked over and pulled it to the opposite end of the table, sitting at the head. The tension was palpable. Mr. Vaughn only dared to clear his throat and click to show the first slide.

As Amelia once again took her seat, she placed her legal pad onto her... "Oh my god, not again!" Her notepad was at an unusual upright angle, and she quickly placed her hand to its side, making sure it was obvious she was holding it. As her new friend begged and pleaded to be let out of her cage, Amelia's mind wandered with anxiety. "There's no way this is happening right now... Thank god it's dark in here! Oh no! How long has it been like this? Did anyone notice while I took my seat?" Amelia was very confused. "How did this even happen?" Amelia had never been attracted to women. Sure, she had kissed her roommate once in college, but that was only for attention at a frat party. In the dimly lit room, Amelia glanced at the newcomer, trying to figure her out. She was sitting at attention, on the edge of her chair. Her ass was firm, and her toned calves said that she was a runner, or did some sort of routine exercise. Although her dress was modest, the shadows from the projector danced around the tops of her firm breasts. Amelia felt her cock rising and pushing against her skirt. There was no avoiding it. She had never felt such a rush of lust before. Amelia hoped the meeting would soon come to an end, but worried about making a clean exit.

3:30

"Amelia, can you please turn on the lights?"

Amelia jumped up quickly, and held her legal pad to hide her erection as she moved towards the door. In one swift motion, she flipped the lights on, opened the door, and quickly excused herself to the closest safe place she could think of. The women's restroom was her only retreat. Being one of the few women who worked on her floor, she was often alone and came here to avoid Mr. Vaughn when his looks had become too much. She hurried in the first stall, and locked the door behind her. She plopped down onto the toilet seat and held her head in her hands. "That was way too close!" she thought. "How do men do it?" When she opened her eyes, she saw her new friend, pushing hard, yearning to be released from its prison. "Maybe if I just take care of this really quick, people won't realize how long I've been gone."

Confident in her new plan, Amelia slowly lifts her skirt up over her hips. Her cock springs to attention, pulling the front of her satin thong far from her body. She could see her penis, rock hard and swollen, needing attention. She had given her boyfriend, Brandon plenty of handjobs, this should be easy. She slowly slid her panties down to her knees and looked down at the head of her cock. She reached into her tiny clutch bag and pulled out her lavender scented hand lotion. She snapped the lid open and watch the creamy white liquid stretch down. As the glob landed on her erect penis, she felt a shiver run down her spine. The cold sensation was abrupt and exciting. After liberally applying the lotion, she took the tip of her index finger and slowly slid it up her cock, from base to tip. The feeling made her body crave more. She cupped her hand and slowly ran it up and down her length from top to bottom, then back up again. The feeling was amazing! As the sensation started building up, Amelia gripped her cock in her fist and started picking up pace. She reached down with her left hand and caressed her tight balls. The wet sounds echoed off of the bathroom walls, and Amelia could help but whimpering and moaning as she stroked herself. Amelia could feel a tingle start from her toes that ran up her legs, her breasts, and made her face flush and hot. She was ready to finally calm this beast down, and feel the rush of making herself cum. Just as she was about to feel that sweet release.

Creeeeeeeak!

Amelia's hand came to a complete stop as she heard the door to the women's restroom open. She heard the click of high heels move across the floor and the stall door beside hers open. Amelia sat in silence as her lotion covered cock pulsed in her hand.

"These men and their meetings. All they do is try to impress one another, it's really quite boring."

Amelia knew from the voice, that it was the woman from the meeting.

"I'm so sorry, I am so rude. My name is Cassandra. I've been working for Mr. Dean for a few months now."

"Oh. Uhm. Hi Cassandra, I'm Amelia, and I've been working for Mr. Vaughn for just a few weeks."

"Well get out while you can! It's so tough to be a woman in this business, when we aren't being objectified, we are being silenced by whatever overweight man thinks we are here as decoration. We do all the hard work while they sit around with their cocks in their hand. Know what I mean?"

Amelia looked down at her own rock-hard penis. "Uh... right! I'm still getting used to the new job. It's nice to meet another woman in the profession, Cassandra"

"Please. You can call me Cassie. I'll be doing some work over here occasionally while Mr. Dean is away. I'm sure we will be seeing more of each other."

And with that, Cassie washed her hands and exited the restroom. Amelia sat there, panting with anxiety at the events that had just transpired. She was so close to being caught. The whole situation felt dangerous. It felt exciting. It felt sexy! As she heard Cassie's heals click clack back down the hallway, Amelia was filled with the excitement of almost being caught. She was such a naughty girl, stroking her big cock in the bathroom. Amelia unbuttoned her blouse, and pulled down her black bra, letting her perky breasts come spilling out. With a newfound confidence, she stroked her hard 7 inch cock with a vigilant desire. With her left hand, she kneaded her breasts and squeezed her hard nipples. As that warm feeling once again crept its way into her body, her mind was racing. She thought about her boyfriend Brandon, and how well he had satisfied her needs that very morning. She thought about him laying alone in bed, stroking his hard cock while she was at work. Her mind started to drift towards Cassie. She was so powerful. She was in charge.

Amelia wondered what Cassie's tight sporty body looked like outside of her skin-tight red dress. She imagined the curve of her ass, watching her tight thigh muscles flex. She imagined her firm breasts bouncing as she rode on top of her... Just at that moment, Amelia felt a hot sensation rush her body as her balls tensed up. She watched as a thick stream of cum released itself from her throbbing penis. She heard a quiet slap and felt a warm brush on her face as her sticky juice splatted onto her cheek. Reacting quickly, she shielded herself with her left hand as wave after wave of cum smacked her hand and dripped down to her thighs. Amelia squinted her eyes shut, feeling every wave of sexual release envelope her body. Breathing deeply, she finally opened her eyes. What she witnessed was a complete mess. Thick globs of sticky cum clung to her hard cock. The insides of her thighs and balls were completely covered. She felt so proud. As an act of open defiance, she pulled her plastered hand up to her mouth and licked her messy palm. She delighted in the salty-sweet taste of her cum as she licked and sucked her fingers clean. She spent the next few minutes cleaning up and gaining her composure. At last, her wild new friend had been appeased. As she cleaned her face and stepped back to her desk, Mr. Vaughn was just leaving for the day.

"Great job at the meeting, Amelia. That will be all for today. I know it's a little early, but you can leave for the day."

"Thank you, Mr. Vaughn."

Amelia felt so naughty on the drive home, and couldn't wait to tell Brandon of her newest experience.

~to be continued~