The Misadventures of Captain Carly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a third blow to her nipples had Carly writhing again, the Admiral slapped the underside of her breast, attacking the last pain free portion of them. As this new assault started Carly tried to focus on anything other than the conflicting sensations from her body. The pain had brought on a level of arousal that appalled her while also making her crave release. The Admiral's hand on her pussy and the finger reaching inside her had almost been enough but now she hung near the edge, desperate to fall over but pinned there by the beating being so expertly administered.

Carly came back to an awareness of her surroundings as the cold metal of blade pressed against her leg. She stayed fearfully still and realised the beating had stopped. The blade slid up her leg and she felt the fabric of her knickers give way to it. As the knife reached the top of the knickers the rent fabric fell from her and fluttered down to her ankle.

Ahead of her night was falling as the sun had dropped below the horizon and the cabin was rapidly darkening. Stepping away from her the Admiral lit some candles despite Carly being able to see several gas lights on the walls. The last candle he lit was on a tall stand and he lifted this as he stepped back over to her.

"Now unfortunately Carly, we are going to have to stop for the day. I have to join my officers for dinner and someone has left me needing to change. Given how much you seem to have enjoyed today though, I think it's only fair that I have a little fun before we finish. Don't you?"

The Admiral reached down and ran a finger between her lips causing her to moan. Desperate for more Carly found herself nodding.

"Good girl." He said.

The candle stand was placed at her side, casting flickering shadows around her beaten breasts and the admiral walked behind her again. She heard him taking off his coat and then came the sound of his breeches being undone.

He stepped in behind her and she felt his breath on her neck. His hands ran down her sides and as they reached her buttocks he ran them over the hot flesh before cupping them and squeezing. His fingers ground in and new flashes of pain shot through Carly. She squealed and tried to move her buttocks but there was no escape. The Admiral chuckled in her ear.

"Yes, time for my fun." He released her arse and she felt his cock move between her legs and sit against her slit. "Now no moving Carly. Doing anything that might be just for you would end very badly at this point."

Desperate for the stimulation but fearing what might follow, she fought to stay still as the warm presence between her thighs tempted her. After a minute the admiral reached round and cupped one of her breasts. He squeezed gently but still firmly enough to draw another mewl from her. The cock between her legs pulled back slightly and, hating herself, she let out a little noise of desire.

"Don't worry, you can have it" was whispered in her ear and then she felt the head sliding in to her and she groaned in pleasure.

He held for a moment and she tried to push back and draw him in. A sharp clenching of his hand stopped her as her breast exploded with fresh pain.

"Don't forget who's in charge here, my slutty little pirate." He slid his hand forward and pinched her tender nipple.

Gently pulling it up he lifted her breast slightly and she yelled into her gag. Holding it there he thrust forward and her yell turned into a grunt. She'd seen the bulge but the reality pumping inside her seemed much more than she'd imagined.

He started to thrust, gradually speeding up and Carly felt her excitement quicken. Her orgasm built quickly and as she neared the edge her breathing quickened.

The hand holding her nipple pulled up and the pain brought her back with a cry.

"No." she heard in her ear.

Past caring Carly surrendered her dignity and pleaded.

"Please." It was garbled by her gag but she repeated it in the hopes he would acquiesce.

"Mmmm. Oh I like that, hearing you beg is lovely."

His breathing quickened and his thrusts grew stronger and faster. Her nipple was released and her breast slapped back against her chest as the Admiral placed his hand on her hip. She felt her orgasm coming back and pushed herself back as much as she could to help them both. His other hand came away from her hip but Carly was past caring.

She felt herself reach the tipping point and crashed over, cumming furiously and convulsing in her shackles. As it hit she felt a burning spatter across her breasts and her eyes flashed open to see the Admiral pouring wax from the candle across her cleavage. Lost in the waves of pleasure from her orgasm she found herself enjoying the sensation and rode the feeling as she bucked on the Admiral.

As she convulsed around him the Admiral came, firing inside her as he tipped the candle. As he finished he put the candle back on its stand and stepped back, sliding out of his captive. As she shook from her orgasm he lifted her and flipped her chains off the hook.

She slumped against him in a weirdly pain filled bliss and didn't really notice him helping her across the room. As she came down she realised he was lowering her body down and tried to figure out what was happening. She found herself sitting on the floor and looked around realising that she should be trying to overpower him.

As her eyes focused on him the admiral closed the cage door and fixed the lock in place. Done he reached in and unfastened the straps of her gag.

"Now that was a lot of fun. I am really looking forward to what we can do tomorrow so you get a good night's sleep in here."

With that he got up and walked from the room closing the door behind him.

Carly tried to yell but found her throat dry and stiff and could manage nothing beyond an angry croak before the door closed. A small window let in the growing starlight but she couldn't see much around her by it. Furious, sore and yet perversely sated Carly lay down and tried to figure out how it had all gone so wrong and how she could possibly get herself free.

End of part One.

12