The Misadventures of Elena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

"Uh, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oh yes that's what I CALL PAIN AND PLEASURE." He snaps his finger and Elena was free and collapses but he catches her and continues humping her. As Elena lies on the floor with her ass in the air she reaches for the warden balls and starts playing with them. "Oh yes this is it!" He explodes his orc cum into her. He falls back and Elf Captain Elena collapses on her side. Both their bodies were covered in sweat. "That was fantastic!"

"So it's time keep your end."

"My comrades will not be happy so I'll conjure a fake version of Zarfgett and you will ride off with the real one, of course it will have to look like I had the upper hand and when your people are out of sight I'll teleport him there."

"How do I know you will keep your word?"

"I'm an orc of my word, Elf Captain. You'll just have to trust me."

"I guess I have no choice. I need to wash."

"That I can provide." He snaps his finger and a bathtup appears.

"Please don't look."

"That is not gonna happen, you will get Zarfgett and I will enjoy every minute of this."

Elf Captain Elena takes a thirty minute bath with the warden watching and jacking off to her beauty. Once she is done, the warden snaps his finger and she was dry and her clothes back on her. "I'll be going now."

"Feel free to come negotiate with me again."

Elf Captain Elena smiles and says, "I'll think about it."

****

Elf Captain Elena emerges out of Jagged Point and meets her long worried comrades.

"Are you alright you were gone two hours?" Nesa asks worriedly.

"When dealing in aggressive negotiations expect it to take a while."

"So Zarfgett?" The dwarf asks.

"He'll be freed."

She explains that the orc warden was a mage and what he was planning to do. They set out again and once they were out of sight the real Zarfgett appeared and the fake was executed with no one the wiser. Elf Captain Elena explains to Zarfgett that when the war was over providing that he survived, he would have to get a new name, maybe even a whole new face so the SOTD would not find out the truth. This was mainly to protect the orc mage, even though she hated the idea of what he did in his spare time she was more concerned about what took place there between him and her coming to light.

To be continued...

frog7
frog7
133 Followers
12