The Minotaur and The Fairy

Story Info
Make love not war!
2.5k words
3.64
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

The Dark Lady Felicia had emerged and conquered the Western Continent and was now setting her eyes to the Eastern Continent. There were only two options for the inhabitants, surrender or death.

The races included the dreaded Minotaur. Minotaurs were vile part human and part bull creatures that lived for war, and were always fighting for supremacy. They were a constant problem for the other races, one would think they would join with the Dark Lady but it was them who called an alliance in order to counter the Dark Lady, ironic.

After weeks of talk the races raise their goblets to drink. "A toast to the East Alliance."

The evening had come and then all looked up in the sky and saw the battle between the Dark Lady and a strange elf called Elena. It lasted for few hours with others coming to aid the elf but they could not stand against the Dark Lady and it seemed over for the elf but then she made a wish and they watched as the Dark Lady disappeared.

****

A month later

The Minotaur Chief Besduker was walking through the forest on routine patrol. He wonders if peace is really the best decision. A lot of his own considered it. Now that Dark Lady was gone there was no point of the East Alliance. He expressed his opinion to the Counsel of Minotaurs and many shared it but the other side made their own compelling opinion. If the East Alliance united against the Dark Lady surely they could do the same against them. In the end he conceded to their point but still by no means they should be soft and weak in times of peace.

As Minotaur Chief, he had to consider how best to deal with the other races should they declare war on them. There was the Reptilian race, if wasn't for them they would have been conquered the Eastern Lands. The next race was the Neko, cat like humanoids, they weren't the best fighters, cowards but cunning for they could be easily bribed with fish, milk and shiny things and to make matters worse a few of them had recently taken up magic.

A new addition was humans, they came from the Western Land a hundred years ago, they were second to the reptilian in threat level. There were other beings from the West, North and South that seldom ventured east because they were wise enough to not get involved in the eastern wars and the Minotaurs were wise enough not to mess with them as long as they didn't encroach on minotaur territory for the foreigners were formidable in combat. They learned that lesson twenty years ago when they stumbled upon the elves who came to the East on a rescue mission.

As Besduker continues pondering while walking he suddenly hears humming and creeps to a spring where he sees a Fairy bathing. They were the last race, a female only race with pointy ears and butterfly wings which would have made them the overall threat but they didn't believe in violence and their fairy dust was for welfare not warfare, they didn't involve themselves in the constant warring of the land races but were prepared to contribute to the East Alliance because the Dark Lady had a wyvern and rumored teleportation powers. She would find a way to subdued their Fairyland in the sky.

He rests his war hammer on a tree and got a better look at the fairy. The fairy had red hair, he couldn't see her front but she a nice shapely ass, he felt his loins stirring but he shook his head.

She turns around and her golden eyes becomes aware of the Minotaur glaring at her. She instinctively covers her breasts and sinks in the water till only her head was visible. "What are you doing here?!" She demands.

"I believe I'm the one who should be asking you that considering this is my territory!"

"Then you are Besduker the Minotaur chief!"

"Indeed I am. Out of the water now!"

"But you're right there."

"You either come out or I'll come in!"

"Do your worst!" The fairy says and laughs heartily.

Besduker was enraged, he grabs his war hammer and charges into the spring. The fairy has a mischievous smile on her face and once she was in striking range of his war hammer she takes off into the air and laughs at him.

"You think you've won because of your wings well you're about to be grounded!" The fairy continues taunting him. He reaches into his belt and takes out a blue egg and throws it into the air and it explodes.

"Ha! You missed!" Besduker just watched and suddenly her wings halted. "What!" She screams and falls into the water. Besduker swims over and grabs hold of her. "Let me go! Let me go!"

"You should have left when you had the opportunity now you will pay for your insolence!"

He throws her on the land. She tries to take off but couldn't. "What have you done to me?!"

"Your wings have been paralyzed, you can no longer fly!" Her eyes widen in horror and she curls into a ball and begins weeping.

"Tell me who you are and why are you trespassing on my land!"

"My name is Helena and I was just taking a bath."

"That's fairyshit and you know it!"

"Please, we're at peace."

"Peace? Peace! You sneak into my lands and preach peace?! What are you up to?!"

"I uh, uh, um."

"I remember you now, you were at the meeting with the Fairy Godmother, you were eying me the entire time! Why?!"

"No I wasn't."

His war hammer hits the ground next to her. "There are few things in the world I can't stand and one is liars!"

"Ok it's true I was watching you because you were the representative of the Minotaur race. We couldn't believe your people were actually calling for an alliance. I was simply checking things."

"Really, you could have checked from the air but instead you bathe in my territory, you knew this was the route I chose, seems to me you were plotting to assassinate me."

"No it's not like that!"

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't smash your head in!"

"Well if you do that you'll restart the war and we will participate, the Minotaur race won't stand a chance," she explains softly in hopes it wouldn't sound like a threat.

"We Minotaurs have been doing fine." He looks at her belongings. "We have the means to make you grounded and we're now adding bows to our arsenal, no longer will we see range weapons as cowardice and I know you have fairy dust, it can do very little harm save hallucination, I also heard it can do other things like enhance strength and perhaps grant a non Fairy flight ability. With that we could break into Fairyland!"

"No please! I'm sorry for trespassing, please!"

"So the dust can do it, right?"

"I don't know, we only use it for healing and growing things."

"Really now? I think you're lying again why else do you live up there and rarely come down here?"

"Magic can be dangerous if it gets into the wrong hands. The Dark Lady was the perfect example of that."

"Yes I know. But still you came here illegally so you will have to pay the price."

"No please wait, hear me out! I just wanna fuck!"

His war hammer dropped from his hand. "Pardon?"

"Aren't you at least curious about fairy reproduction?"

"Yes that's the one thing I know nothing about, you're all females," Besduker admits.

"We reproduce asexually," she answers.

"What does that mean?"

"It means we're capable of having offspring with without a male."

"That's...that's weird and no fun at all."

"We do pleasure each other but I'm tired of that. Everything changed when you Minotaurs called for the East Alliance. I've heard stories about the strength of your kind and even read stories about the male physiology but once we met face to face that I understood why the Minotaur was vastly superior, those biceps, that chiseled jawline, that ass, I even spied on you when you were bathing. Please give your cock to me, I need it! If I wasn't in this position I would still be watching you from afar."

"You're crazy but I must admit when I saw you in the spring I was aroused."

"I knew my nakedness would arouse you."

"So your were pretending not to know I was coming."

"Yes I knew you were coming, any fairy who would dare to come here to take a bath in the morning would have done it when it was still dark for your kind would still be asleep or in the settlements. The fact that it's Minotaur territory alone would keep most away."

"You knew you would have to come out and get your belongings but played reluctant."

"Yes in order to feed your lust, but the taunting was going too far I admit that. I am sorry."

"Not yet! I could have caved your skull in and started a war all because of your hesitation!" He pulls her up off the ground by the arm and takes her to a stump and sits down on in. He bends her over his lap and begins smacking her bottom. As he spanks her, he begins to notices that not only was her eyes wet but her pussy was. "Alright that's enough of that." He turns her around and gives her a kiss on the lips. She returns it and he begins groping her small perky breasts. "I'm going to fuck you now! Can you blow me!"

"Oh yes, I've seen a few of my peoples bring in objects like sculpts of the male reproductive organ and watched them in action and I managed to get one of my own." Helena gets on her knees and grips his manhood. She licks it and engulfs the entire thing. She uses her right hand to wank it.

"Give my balls a squeeze," he commands. She uses her left hand to fondle his balls which made him moan. He puts his hand on her head and she increases the action and he moans loudly. She stops to swallow some of the precum. "How does it taste?"

"Salty, but good," she answers.

"Good," he smacks her on both sides of her face with his cock and proceeds to pick her up by her thighs and her wraps her legs around him. She gives him another kiss and then probes his neck. He begins humping Helena standing up.

"Oh gods your cock feels amazing! And such strength!" Helena screams happily. Besduker reaches the large tree and hungrily devoured her hard like arrowheads red nipples one by one. "Oh, oh Besduker!"

He lets her down. "Do you have a mirror?"

"Of course."

"Can you use your fairy dust to make the mirror bigger, just temporarily?"

"Yes I can do that."

"Do it please."

She nods and gather some of her fairy dust and sprinkle it on the mirror and they watch as the mirror became bigger in length.

He picks her up again but this time he switches to the butterfly position. This was one of Besduker's favorite positions because he liked looking at himself fucking females and in this case the beautiful fairy in the mirror. Her body was magnificent.

"Ahhh yes, yes, yes Besduker yes!" Helena screams happily. "I'm gonna cum!"

"That's it, cum!" He says happily and kisses her.

"Cum in me please, I already bathed."

"I can bathed you again," he grins.

"No, I don't want to be a burden."

"Very well I will fill you up!" He thrusts faster. "Take it, take it all!" He releases his massive load inside her fairy cunt.

"Uuuhhhhh!" She screamed.

He releases her so they could take a break.

"That was great!" Helena says after some time had passed.

"We're not done yet. Get me hard again!" He commands. She hungrily sucks him off. "I'm going to try anal next."

"Um ok." Helena wasn't sure about that but she already entered to point of no return and he could still end her if he felt like it.

"Turn around and get your ass in the air." She does as ordered. "Part your asscheeks, I want to see that asshole of yours." She does this. "Yes that's nice."

She squirms as she feels his tongue in her second most sacred hole. She winced as he inserts two fingers containing his spit inside of her. He lets out another glob of spit and continues lubricant her rectum. "We are good to go! Now try to relax." Helena feels him taking over parting her cheeks but this time it wasn't his fingers in her ass it was his hard as rock cock. The head goes in first and as it enters Helena yelps and grips the grass. "It alright, it's alright."

Helena relaxes her body. A few seconds later, Besduker pushes more of his girth inside. Her face twisted in pain. She was glad that there was lube in her ass or it would have been much worse for her. Once he's fully inside he pauses to give her rectum time to adjust to him.

After a minute had passed, Besduker begins thrusting slowly. "Oh yes!" He moans.

He begins increasing his thrust and Helena moans. Yes it was feeling a little bit better.

Besduker slows down and smacks her right cheek and the left cheek. "Yeah I know you like that my beautiful fairy!" He sneers and resumes pounding her ass. She cries out and he slows down again. "I guess I should take my time, you seem to enjoy it when I'm slow." With a moo, Besduker explodes inside her rectum. Helena came a second later. She felt dirty, so very dirty and loved every minute of it. He releases her and smacks her ass. "Such perfection."

After Helena was cleaned and clothed she ponders for a minute and takes some fairy dust and sprinkle it on her wings and a second later she could flap them and slowly begins to fly. "It seems that your anti wing weapon can be nullified by the fairy dust."

Besduker became angry.

"Now don't be that way, surely you knew that there was no perfect weapon. But I shall keep it to myself."

"How do I know you won't say anything to your Fairy Godmother!"

"You'll just have to trust me."

"Trust you?"

"Yes, once I deliver my report I shall return to you and become your mate, it will ensure peace between our two races."

"You would really do that?"

"Yes, we've fucked and by doing so I can no longer reproduce asexually. So I will give myself to you."

"Fine but as insurance." He takes her sack of fairy dust. "If you don't return then I shall empower myself and my strongest warriors and we will declare war on you!"

"Very well I understand and shall return as quickly as possible for I desire no bloodshed only your love." With that Helena quickly flies off.

In two weeks time Helena returns and the two get married thus ensuring peace but can such a thing really last? Only time will tell.

THE END

frog7
frog7
133 Followers